Mass Shooting in US

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Mass Shooting in US

Postby Mona Lisa » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:05 pm

Why is this happening ?

Almost everyday there are mass shooting, killing & wounding innocent people in the USA.

Last edited by Mona Lisa on Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Re: Mass Shooting in US

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:13 pm

Why is it happening?

It's because they don't have a law banning the use of gun by ordinary citizens.

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:42 pm

At this point I'm wondering who does the shooter have to kill in order for the US government to implement gun control.

Their children? Their spouses? Other family members? WHO?

I still remember seeing on TV a mother whose child been killed by a shooter being interviewed. She said, and still haunts me to this day, she said I DON'T WANT YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. WHAT I WANT IS GUN CONTROL NOW! SO NO OTHER PARENT WILL SUFFER KNOWING YOUR CHILD IS GONE FOREVER!
Last edited by ClubEarthMisso on Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby Luke Dimitri » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:01 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Why is it happening?

It's because they don't have a law banning the use of gun by ordinary citizens.

Agree.

Only the policeman and the military should be allowed to use a gun for peace and order purposes.

Luke Dimitri
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Nov 2001
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: Soccer

Postby Mrs. Markova » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:09 pm

Mrs. Markova
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Fashion Icon
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Arts & Style
Message: I don't believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:16 am

It's Trump's fault... :-@
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:36 am

Outdated laws that no longer serve its purpose or no laws at all. An overdose of individual freedoms including the freedom to kill the innocent. That's America for you these days.

America continues to manufacture guns and weapons of mass destruction that mime and kill innocent civilians across the world. While almost every nation in the planet pivots toward China for trade and consumer goods, the US sells military hardware to propel its sagging economy.

Strangely, the US attracts inbound migration from all corners of the globe particularly of the uninitiated.

beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:13 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Outdated laws that no longer serve its purpose or no laws at all. An overdose of individual freedoms including the freedom to kill the innocent. That's America for you these days.

America continues to manufacture guns and weapons of mass destruction that mime and kill innocent civilians across the world. While almost every nation in the planet pivots toward China for trade and consumer goods, the US sells military hardware to propel its sagging economy.

Strangely, the US attracts inbound migration from all corners of the globe particularly of the uninitiated.

So true, it's ironic that they play as a hero and a peace emissary in mediating wars of other countries yet they can't even stop the shooting and killings of innocent civilians in their own land. Funny isn't it?

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Gabriel Vladimir » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:25 am

GUN MANUFACTURING IS A BIG BUSINESS SAME AS WAR PLANES, WAR SHIP, MISSLES, TANKS AND OTHER WEAPONS.

EVEN SOME WARS ARE PREMIDITATED SO OTHER COUNTRIES WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BUY WEAPONS TO AMERICA.

HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED AFTER THE UKRAINE WAR THE PRICE OF OIL SURGE. ITS A PREMEDITATED WAR TO GAIN MONEY FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH MOTIVES.

AS USUAL, WE THE ORDINARY CITIZEN ARE THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB.

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS REGARDLESS WHOSE LIVES ARE AT STAKE.

THEY DONT CARE WHO WILL BE SHOT NEXT AS LONG THEIR GUNS ARE SELLING.

Gabriel Vladimir

Date of Birth: 11 Jun 1997
Profession: Athelete
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Workout
Message: Life is a paradox, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't!

Postby Athena Emperatriz » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:35 am

America is the real evil. =/

Last edited by Athena Emperatriz on Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Athena Emperatriz
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 05 Feb 1993
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion
Message: Most of our suspicions of others are aroused by our knowledge of ourselves.

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:38 am

Gabriel Vladimir wrote:GUN MANUFACTURING IS A BIG BUSINESS SAME AS WAR PLANES, WAR SHIP, MISSLES, TANKS AND OTHER WEAPONS.

EVEN SOME WARS ARE PREMIDITATED SO OTHER COUNTRIES WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BUY WEAPONS TO AMERICA.

HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED AFTER THE UKRAINE WAR THE PRICE OF OIL SURGE. ITS A PREMEDITATED WAR TO GAIN MONEY FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH MOTIVES.

The American economy is soooooooooooooooo good based on quantitative data. Not sure if it is reflected in real life though.

XAMURAI

Postby Damien Levis » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:48 am

Damien Levis

Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1999
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
Message: Power concedes nothing without a demand.,, It never did and it never will.

Postby Flordeliza Luningning » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:03 am

There’s no sort of “a not evil country”.

All countries/governments are corrupt, fascist, and murderer.

But, as an American, I can actually say that my country makes it to a whole different, unprecedented level.

Shamefully, the US, aside from the tens of millions before the 20th century, has killed more than 40 million people from the WWII up until today.

The US invaded many countries for no reason, but oil, no matter of who will be killed:

Vietnam (US murdered 4 million people, and it’s a special case because my country picked it to experiment the newly-built super chemical weapons),

Afghanistan (murdered 3 million people),

Iraq (murdered 1.5 million people),

Syria through ISIS(a pretty american invention) (the US was the reason of at least 300,000 so far),

Libya (my government killed more than 200,000 so far)etc.

The US displaced more than 15 million people so far.

Also, it provoked countless number of coups to oust and displace rulers.

According to statistics, my country has provoked around 105 coups so far, examples include: Cuba, Guatemala, almost all the rest of South America, and almost 150 countries out of 190 on Earth.

The US was the first and the last to use nukes against not only civilians, but humans generally, so far. Hiroshima and Nagasaki are pretty known (killed 1 million people).

Look, I admit it. My country is the evilest on Earth. But, though the majority do not WANT to even search not believe the truth, Americans are not to blame. Because the US politicians are such some puppets in the hands of Jews, Israel and the Rothchilds.

However, more Americans are realizing the realities today. Hopefully, many of my fellow Americans will stop being dumb.

Edit for the people who say I have to go from the U.S. since I hate America so much:

Hating my government doesn’t mean hating my country. Can’t you see what the government has done over years?

From Vietnam to Afghanistan to Iraq to Syria to Somalia to Libya to Yemen, can’t you see how many people were killed in our name and by our taxpayers’ money??

Didn’t we pay 5.6 TRILLION dollars on the so-called “war on terror” since 2001, from our taxpayers’ money?

Weren’t 4 millions in Vietnam and another 3 millions in the Middle East killed in our name??

Is this a rational state that behaves like a superpower? Definitely NO.

This is literally a terrorist state. What did we get from all these wars we’ve created? NOTHING.

Millions of innocent lives have been killed by the military industry complex in the U.S., and many American Youth have been killed in these bloody wars, nations have been totally demolished and millions are suffering in our name.

I don’t hate the U.S. But growing up as a child with a childish mind as an average American and inheriting fake patriotism,

I’ve always saw the U.S. as the greatest nation in the world that advocates human rights and so-called “democracy,” I’ve always thought we are the “nation of freedom” and many other silly narratives I was taught, but it turned out we aren’t.

I love America. I was born here. My ancestors have been here since the 1700s. So, I’m not going anywhere.

But also, I won’t be a hypocrite and clap for the government while all they’re doing is absolutely wrong.

Think about it. It took me a lot to discover the real America we don’t know, rather than the fake one we study in schools.

I was 15 when we invaded Iraq, and this was the first time I see the U.S. doing something wrong but reading more,

I found out we have been doing nothing right since WWII. Now I’m 30, and what changed??

Nothing. We are still fighting and threatening governments and nations that did nothing to us.

We are pissed off that Russia might have intervened in our elections, yet our government have always—and I don’t know who gave the government the right to do so, even currently in Venezuela and in Syria—granted ourselves the right to tell others who should rule them!!!! Is this rational?

We toppled 115 governments in the world. Is this rational???

This is literally a drunk state. We keep talking about the “free world” and bringing freedom and democracy to other countries while, other than destruction, we brought nothing.

Here’s the U.S. that you don’t know, or in other words, that you’ll never see in the media: 50 million Americans can’t afford healthcare; about 10% are unemployed; 44% of students can’t afford college; an obsolete infrastructure in almost all states of the U.S.; more than 60% of our public schools’ facilities are trash; and many other bad things.

Wasn’t it better to spend all of these money we have been spending on wars and conflicts in other countries indoors?

Since 2003 alone, let alone Vietnam and the first Iraq War, we have spent some 6 TRILLION dollars on only wars. Was that worth it? It’s literally our money and our effort and our work that just easily goes down the drain, killing millions and destroying entire nations. Is this a rational thing?

The U.S. government is, in fact, the biggest terrorist organization in the world, not ISIS, not Al-Qaeda—and these are terrorist groups that, in fact, the CIA has trained and funded since the 1990s—and neither anybody else. Does this same rational??????

Again, it’s simple. I can love America. But I hate the government. What is hard in that?? And, in fact, everybody with guts knows that our government is hell.

Source : https://www.quora.com/Is-the-USA-the-mo ... -the-world

Last edited by Flordeliza Luningning on Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flordeliza Luningning

Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Movie Starlet
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

Postby Max Thadeus » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:33 am

The key to stopping mass shootings? Treat them like a public health disaster and impose a thorough and comprehensive background check before issuing gun to anybody.

Max Thadeus

Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Guardian Angel
Hobbies/Interests: Never Underestimate the Power of Prayer.
Message: http://www.bbc.com/earth/bespoke/story/ ... index.html

Postby Yna Magenta » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:45 pm

Flordeliza Luningning wrote:There’s no sort of “a not evil country”.

All countries/governments are corrupt, fascist, and murderer.

But, as an American, I can actually say that my country makes it to a whole different, unprecedented level.

Shamefully, the US, aside from the tens of millions before the 20th century, has killed more than 40 million people from the WWII up until today.

The US invaded many countries for no reason, but oil, no matter of who will be killed:

Vietnam (US murdered 4 million people, and it’s a special case because my country picked it to experiment the newly-built super chemical weapons),

Afghanistan (murdered 3 million people),

Iraq (murdered 1.5 million people),

Syria through ISIS(a pretty american invention) (the US was the reason of at least 300,000 so far),

Libya (my government killed more than 200,000 so far)etc.

The US displaced more than 15 million people so far.

Also, it provoked countless number of coups to oust and displace rulers.

According to statistics, my country has provoked around 105 coups so far, examples include: Cuba, Guatemala, almost all the rest of South America, and almost 150 countries out of 190 on Earth.

The US was the first and the last to use nukes against not only civilians, but humans generally, so far. Hiroshima and Nagasaki are pretty known (killed 1 million people).

Look, I admit it. My country is the evilest on Earth. But, though the majority do not WANT to even search not believe the truth, Americans are not to blame. Because the US politicians are such some puppets in the hands of Jews, Israel and the Rothchilds.

However, more Americans are realizing the realities today. Hopefully, many of my fellow Americans will stop being dumb.

Edit for the people who say I have to go from the U.S. since I hate America so much:

Hating my government doesn’t mean hating my country. Can’t you see what the government has done over years?

From Vietnam to Afghanistan to Iraq to Syria to Somalia to Libya to Yemen, can’t you see how many people were killed in our name and by our taxpayers’ money??

Didn’t we pay 5.6 TRILLION dollars on the so-called “war on terror” since 2001, from our taxpayers’ money?

Weren’t 4 millions in Vietnam and another 3 millions in the Middle East killed in our name??

Is this a rational state that behaves like a superpower? Definitely NO.

This is literally a terrorist state. What did we get from all these wars we’ve created? NOTHING.

Millions of innocent lives have been killed by the military industry complex in the U.S., and many American Youth have been killed in these bloody wars, nations have been totally demolished and millions are suffering in our name.

I don’t hate the U.S. But growing up as a child with a childish mind as an avg American and inheriting fake patriotism,

I’ve always saw the U.S. as the greatest nation in the world that advocates human rights and so-called “democracy,” I’ve always thought we are the “nation of freedom” and many other silly narratives I was taught, but it turned out we aren’t.

I love America. I was born here. My ancestors have been here since the 1700s. So, I’m not going anywhere.

But also, I won’t be a hypocrite and clap for the government while all they’re doing is absolutely wrong.

Think about it. It took me a lot to discover the real America we don’t know, rather than the fake one we study in schools.

I was 15 when we invaded Iraq, and this was the first time I see the U.S. doing something wrong but reading more,

I found out we have been doing nothing right since WWII. Now I’m 30, and what changed??

Nothing. We are still fighting and threatening governments and nations that did nothing to us.

We are pissed off that Russia might have intervened in our elections, yet our government have always—and I don’t know who gave the government the right to do so, even currently in Venezuela and in Syria—granted ourselves the right to tell others who should rule them!!!! Is this rational?

We toppled 115 governments in the world. Is this rational???

This is literally a drunk state. We keep talking about the “free world” and bringing freedom and democracy to other countries while, other than destruction, we brought nothing.

Here’s the U.S. that you don’t know, or in other words, that you’ll never see in the media: 50 million Americans can’t afford healthcare; about 10% are unemployed; 44% of students can’t afford college; an obsolete infrastructure in almost all states of the U.S.; more than 60% of our public schools’ facilities are trash; and many other bad things.

Wasn’t it better to spend all of these money we have been spending on wars and conflicts in other countries indoors?

Since 2003 alone, let alone Vietnam and the first Iraq War, we have spent some 6 TRILLION dollars on only wars. Was that worth it? It’s literally our money and our effort and our work that just easily goes down the drain, killing millions and destroying entire nations. Is this a rational thing?

The U.S. government is, in fact, the biggest terrorist organization in the world, not ISIS, not Al-Qaeda—and these are terrorist groups that, in fact, the CIA has trained and funded since the 1990s—and neither anybody else. Does this same rational??????

Again, it’s simple. I can love America. But I hate the government. What is hard in that?? And, in fact, everybody with guts knows that our government is hell.

Source : https://www.quora.com/Is-the-USA-the-mo ... -the-world

Isama na ditey pati healthcare, the inventor of insulin donated the patent to make it free for all, but look how the big pharma price gouge it and their gov't is complicit. Same with cheap drugs be natural or not, if they can't patent or profit from it, they will spread misinformation about it and if it doesn't work they will ban it, using their tonggressmen and senatongs. I can still remember that they tried to block passing of generic law in our cuntry, infer kay Gloring huh :%)) >=p
Yna Magenta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:00 am

Max Thadeus wrote:The key to stopping mass shootings? Treat them like a public health disaster and impose a thorough and comprehensive background check before issuing gun to anybody.

:=p :=p :=p

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:15 am

XAMURAI wrote:
Gabriel Vladimir wrote:GUN MANUFACTURING IS A BIG BUSINESS SAME AS WAR PLANES, WAR SHIP, MISSLES, TANKS AND OTHER WEAPONS.

The American economy is soooooooooooooooo good based on quantitative data. Not sure if it is reflected in real life though.

We should ask those who are in quest of the much heralded American dream which to their consternation turned into the American trap!
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:33 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:

We should ask those who are in quest of the much heralded American dream which to their consternation turned into the American trap!

:%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

XAMURAI

Postby Rosa Mystica » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:23 am

Athena Emperatriz wrote:
America is the real evil. =/

Ian Sebastian from USA... PASOOOOKKKK :%)) =;)) :%))

Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:34 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

So true, it's ironic that they play as a hero and a peace emissary in mediating wars of other countries yet they can't even stop the shooting and killings of innocent civilians in their own land. Funny isn't it?

I'm constrained to say but are you speaking about the self-anointed policeman of the planet who miserably failed to police its own ranks?
beautywatchnyc

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:43 am

Yes, USA plays as a policeman of our planet but they can't even solve their own problem on gun mass shooting. Pity, isn't it?

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby Ian Sebastin » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:54 am

Guns are deeply rooted in the history of the US. The rhetoric about the right to bear arms can be found in the second amendment. The people of the USA take their freedom to the extreme. That freedom is rooted in our identities. It brings people together as much as it separates them. There are two spectrums. You have the gun-loving, conservative Christians, all things America on one end, and the liberals out to promote this woke culture on the other. Everyone else just gets lost in the mix. Instead of having healthy conversations and doing what is best for America such as restricting guns or making tougher laws at the federal level, everything is being left up to the states. In the meantime, we are seeing radical groups form with these scary doomsday ideas. They're trying to mess with the electrical grids and create whatever chaos they can. The USA has always been somewhat of a messy place and it has become even messier. The shootings are not going anywhere. They're going to keep happening until either the states stop allowing private citizens to carry guns or something is done at the federal level.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:30 am

Why blame the Republicans when California is a Democrat state .I don’t get it .
These shootings happened in California with the toughest gun laws in existence.
The incompetence of Democrats being blamed to Republicans ? Gee whiz
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Real Life Name/Nick: 据调查新闻网站 所称,当晚,包括阿布拉莫维奇在内的三名谈判代表分别出现神经气体中
Profession: 但在消息传出后,一位美国匿名官员对路透社称,情报显示各人所出现之症状是由无拘束。没借口。 不后悔。
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: 这场疑似投毒事件凸显了阿布拉莫维奇在俄乌和谈中的都爱喝可乐 小学 男友 秋天 蔺其磊 野渡 鄒幸彤
Message: 则说,美国希望低调处理任何人——尤其是俄罗斯——在乌克兰使用过化学武器的指控,因为这将迫使美方采安全事务记者弗兰克·加德纳 郝劲松 如果你要找到一个非常好的家,和要每天都练习你的汉语, 在这里停止吧!

Postby Ian Sebastin » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:33 am

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:Why blame the Republicans when California is a Democrat state .I don’t get it .

Shootings happen in every state. The one in Texas was a Republican state. A shooter can cross state lines with a gun. That is not the right question to ask. All of this stuff has only gotten worse since Trump was President. He has opened the door for excessive craziness.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:42 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:Why blame the Republicans when California is a Democrat state .I don’t get it .

Shootings happen in every state. The one in Texas was a Republican state. A shooter can cross state lines with a gun. That is not the right question to ask. All of this stuff has only gotten worse since Trump was President. He has opened the door for excessive craziness.

Democrats make laws that simply cannot be implemented.
Fact .
Fangless laws really .
They just want to get votes like “ Oh , we Democrats created so many gun laws etc etc .... vote for us “ .
Gun laws ? What are gun laws when it cannot be implemented and people are still getting killed ?
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Message: 则说,美国希望低调处理任何人——尤其是俄罗斯——在乌克兰使用过化学武器的指控,因为这将迫使美方采安全事务记者弗兰克·加德纳 郝劲松 如果你要找到一个非常好的家,和要每天都练习你的汉语, 在这里停止吧!

Postby Yna Magenta » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:57 am

Inferness I was told (by a pro gun ownership dudette) to look at Chicago if I think that gun law works... @-)

And now I'm shookt. @-)
Yna Magenta

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Profession: Reyna
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:42 pm

Democrats are liars .
California is the number one Democrat state in the US .
Yet these gun violence are happening in California .
Why ?
Democrats brag they created gun laws but these gun laws does not work .

And Democrats saying they are pro immigrants .
It’s a lie .
It’s a known fact that Obama deported more illegal immigrants than Trump .
Here’s Vice President Kamala Harris saying to Guatemalans not to migrate to US.... https://www.npr.org/2021/06/07/10040741 ... ted-states
The only reason California is pro illegal immigrants is because ... ITS CHEAP LABOR . California is an agricultural state and it’s heavily dependent on illegal immigrants.

Democrats brag they are pro environmental.
That’s they are against the use of fossil fuels / coal mining .
That there’s an alternative.... the so called use of renewable energy/ solar energy.
But solar energy is not viable and sustainable.
Only the rich can afford to install solar panels .
Median income families cannot afford solar energy.
Hilary Clinton saying during her presidential campaign that she will stop coal mining was totally deplorable and that renewable energy is the alternative to coal mining .... it’s not .
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:54 pm

Democrat values are against Filipino values .
Democrats are pro abortion etc .
Philippines is a predominantly Christian country and Filipino values are closer to Republican values .
The Catholic Church is against gay marriage and so does the Republican Party .

Pinoys claiming they are Democrats already turned away from the values they learned in the Philippines.
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Postby Queen Kurdapia » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:56 am

We have our Second Amendment that allows us to carry guns/weapons to protect ourselves from intruders, burglaries, and other criminals. What you’re seeing in the news are gun toting criminals and are not law abiding citizens. GUNS do not kill. CRIMINALS do.

Mona Lisa wrote:
Why is this happening ?

Almost everyday there are mass shooting, killing & wounding innocent people in the USA.

Queen Kurdapia

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldita Ka
Date of Birth: 06 Dec 1968
Profession: Muse
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:23 am

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:

Democrats make laws that simply cannot be implemented.
Fact .
Fangless laws really .
They just want to get votes like “ Oh , we Democrats created so many gun laws etc etc .... vote for us “ .
Gun laws ? What are gun laws when it cannot be implemented and people are still getting killed ?

You asked a question and I answered it. Then you go off spouting the same nonsense in every single response you have created. Do you not have a comeback with factual information? This right here is another major problem with Americans. They do not know how to hold an actual conversation. There is no going back and forth like rational adults. I will repeat what I said about guns. It goes beyond Democrats or Republicans. This will most likely be an issue that will be left up to states. And yes, Democrats can pass laws that can be implemented. A while back the Democrats controlled the House and they passed a landmark bill that gives FEDERAL protection for SAME-SEX and INTERRACIAL marriages. We won't have to worry about that being a state issue like guns or abortion. It is a federal law and is allowed in every state. That means if two guys or two girls want to get married in Mississippi...there is nothing that a bunch of backwoods racist hillbillies can do about it.

Neither party is perfect but I will take Democrats any day. Why is a bunch of Republican, white men telling women what they can do with their bodies or concerned about who I sleep with in my bedroom? You must be so proud of the people that come from the Republican party. Marjorie Taylor Greene? Donald Trump? Lauren Bobert?

8 out 10 of the most dangerous cities are in red states run by Republicans. Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, and West Virginia have some of the highest poverty rates in the country. Guess who runs those states?

Donald Trump opened up a can of crazy that was already stirring up in the USA.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Next

Return to GENERAL