CHLORINE DIOXIDE HEALS COVID 19 SERIOUSLY

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

CHLORINE DIOXIDE HEALS COVID 19 SERIOUSLY

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:06 am

This is non-pageant related but as this is a Global Emergency, I feel it's a moral obligation to put this as a Global Announcement to save lives.

Listen this is coming from my own personal experience..

I caught Covid 2 times. 1st time in February 2020 with passengers and 2nd time in 2021 the Delta variant in July during vacation with a group of 20 people in Portugal. From not being able to move at all 6 days, it healed me in just 24 hours. 2 days after I could move and returned back home Spain.

CHLORINE DIOXIDE has nothing to do with the disinfectant you all know. My videos have been taken off from both TikTok & Youtube.

Do your own research on Google & Youtube about this subject. It's very actively used and known in South American countries as Bolivia and I even asked Mister Bolivia about this as his question during interview.

You can buy it on Amazon. https://www.amazon.es/Di%C3%B3xido-calidad-Fabricado-Espa%C3%B1a-DIOXNATUR/dp/B08PVQJN55 It's good to have one handy just in case.

DOSAGE: 10 ml to be taken with 1L water (mineral/bottled) should not be exposed to sunlight or will lose effect. 1 glass every 15 mins 8 times the first day. Second day, 1 every hour.

People take it both to heal and prevent Covid.

EVEN TRUMP SAID HE USED TO TAKE IT AGAINST COVID
[youtube]JsfqJ1TkgP0[/youtube]

IN BOLIVIA MANY TAKE IT
[youtube]yT6CFFAuq14[/youtube]

Miss Universe 1000 B.C
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Re: CHLORINE DIOXIDE HEALS COVID 19 SERIOUSLY

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:58 am

Miss Universe 1000 B.C wrote:This is non-pageant related but as this is a Global Emergency, I feel it's a moral obligation to put this as a Global Announcement to save lives.

Listen this is coming from my own personal experience..

I caught Covid 2 times. 1st time in February 2020 with passengers and 2nd time in 2021 the Delta variant in July during vacation with a group of 20 people in Portugal. From not being able to move at all 6 days, it healed me in just 24 hours. 2 days after I could move and returned back home Spain.

CHLORINE DIOXIDE has nothing to do with the disinfectant you all know. My videos have been taken off from both TikTok & Youtube.

Do your own research on Google & Youtube about this subject. It's very actively used and known in South American countries as Bolivia and I even asked Mister Bolivia about this as his question during interview.

You can buy it on Amazon. https://www.amazon.es/Di%C3%B3xido-calidad-Fabricado-Espa%C3%B1a-DIOXNATUR/dp/B08PVQJN55 It's good to have one handy just in case.

DOSAGE: 10 ml to be taken with 1L water (mineral/bottled) should not be exposed to sunlight or will lose effect. 1 glass every 15 mins 8 times the first day. Second day, 1 every hour.

People take it both to heal and prevent Covid.

EVEN TRUMP SAID HE USED TO TAKE IT AGAINST COVID
[youtube]JsfqJ1TkgP0[/youtube]

IN BOLIVIA MANY TAKE IT
[youtube]yT6CFFAuq14[/youtube]

I REMEMBER TRUMP SAID HE TOOK THAT HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE FOR COVID PREVENTION. NEVER HEARD OF THIS CHLORINE DIOXIDE

I USUALLY HEAR ABOUT THAT ANTI-MALARIA MORE THAN THE CHLORINE DIOXIDE
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby RatedX » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:56 am

Chlorine Dioxide. Isn't that the ingredient in one of those mouthwash/gargle? OraCare if I remember correctly.
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, MW, MI and ME
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grandma Extraterrestrial Empty Seats Pageant
RatedX

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:02 am

RatedX wrote:Chlorine Dioxide. Isn't that the ingredient in one of those mouthwash/gargle? OraCare if I remember correctly.

It is not in the mouthwash that I am using. I believe that daily use of mouthwash can help. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:41 pm

Chlorine dioxide is a gas. It is commonly used to disinfect drinking water. When used in very small quantities to disinfect water, it is safe and does not lead to health risks. But chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant similar to bleach.

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby KMAIr » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:35 pm

Coming from someone in the medical industry and having reviewed tons of peer-reviewed journals and clinical papers regarding COVID, I can very well say that this is NOT TRUE.
Chlorine Dioxide as treatment for COVID is not backed up by any legitimate scientific study.
Please be informed that heeding this advice can only lead to detrimental effects.

Consult your doctor for proper management and therapeutic intervention.
KMAIr
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 22 May 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:24 pm

KMAIr wrote:Coming from someone in the medical industry and having reviewed tons of peer-reviewed journals and clinical papers regarding COVID, I can very well say that this is NOT TRUE.
Chlorine Dioxide as treatment for COVID is not backed up by any legitimate scientific study.
Please be informed that heeding this advice can only lead to detrimental effects.

AND I REMEMBER THAT DONALD TRUMP STILL GOT COVID, NOT ONLY HIM BUT HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AS WELL

AND NOW HE IS PROMOTING THAT BOOSTER SHOT
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby esperasave » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:51 pm

We have explored the deepest ocean floor, dug the deepest land below and denuded our virgin forest overtime thus this in turn disturbed the habitat of so many creatures of our world including those minute microorganism such as SARS that it came to our midst today. The human population of the world rather the universe have exploded and so the commercialization and exploration for human consumption have skyrocket to meet our human demands. With that being said, the biodiversity have been threatened and so our existence.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:12 am

KMAIr wrote:Coming from someone in the medical industry and having reviewed tons of peer-reviewed journals and clinical papers regarding COVID, I can very well say that this is NOT TRUE.

I'm also in the medical field but not all treatments, medications and interventions could be peer reviewed with coverage of large population to be more effective and safe. It is because scientific studies need funding either coming from private or public for its comprehensive and extensive controlled subjects. However, it boils down to this, good nasal hygiene is very important nowadays since COVID virus enters into our nose that when they get a chance they colonize themselves by millions or more. But if we make our nose sterile and aseptic like cleaning it up with home remedies such as nasal drop, soap and water, commercially prepared products etc Covid virus won't get the chance to multiply by the millions which can cause disease to our body. We inhibit them to multiply in biblical proportion because they can overcome our defense mechanism. Likewise, viruses, insects, bacterium and other microorganisms thrives and multiply in any unsanitary and unhygienic conditions.
esperasave

Postby Prozac » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:48 am

COVID 19 has wreck havoc around the world and North and South America topped the highest mortality rate. It brought fear in the
hearts of the people and having the semblance of gloom and doom, and the preponderance of fake news, people resorted to alternative
remedies, leading to Chlorine Dioxide being promoted as backup treatment for Covid 19. despite the lack of substantiation to give
credence to it efficacy. One country that use Chlorine Dioxide and consider it as deus ex machina to all our Covid miseries is Peru.

Chlorine Dioxide is a highly reactive gas marketed even in Lazada. It is available in liquid form and because of its oxidizing potential
it is often used as disinfectant. And with Covid it can now be used for inhalation and it is also available in oral and parenteral routes.

But sorry to burst your bubble, but nobody has made a study on its efficacy, and it doesn't have the imprimatur seal for distribution
or treatment against Covid. Not even in Peru. While there is no proof for its potency, the danger of its toxicity has already been
documented and validated.

Breathing Chlorine Dioxide can irritate the lungs causing coughing and shortness of breath. Higher exposures can cause a build-up of
fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema), a medical emergency, with severe shortness of breath.

Therefore, it is suggested to continue educating the population to avoid the consumption of this type of substance and the implementation
of policies to regulate the information propagated by the media, to mitigate false news and promote evidence-based recommendations.
Last edited by Prozac on Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prozac

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby Yna Magenta » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:19 am

chovid19 is like a cult now, any therapeutics/medicines (peer-reviewed or not) other than the golden calf este co-vaxxxines will be ridiculed and demonized by its members (people with special interests and people who fear chovid19 irrationally) :!! =c3
Yna Magenta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura

Postby jhunz23 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:44 am

Any medical advice or any recommendation to any medicine must be backup by recommendation by Association of Experts & PEER REVIEWED studies.

Otherwise it is wrong to suggest any medicine based on personal conviction or personal experience.

Right critical method specially for medicine is very critical for assessing information, deciding what to believe and what not to and that's a skill that makes you more capable of using methodology to prevent you to be completely vulnerable to your own bias.
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:34 am

jhunz23 wrote:
Any medical advice or any recommendation to any medicine must be backup by recommendation by Association of Experts & PEER REVIEWED studies.

Otherwise it is wrong to suggest any medicine based on personal conviction or personal experience.

Right critical method specially for medicine is very critical for assessing information, deciding what to believe and what not to and that's a skill that makes you more capable of using methodology to prevent you to be completely vulnerable to your own bias.

What ever is in the market will come usually safe but depending on its uses and effectiveness by each individual person's would have to be followed. Not all COVID cases would be the same treatment for everyone. We have our own reactions to every substances we take to our body because we were born unique to each other even twins, they have their own common grounds and differences. For instance, I can tolerate to take Azithromycin for respiratory symptoms but my co worker, she got diarrhea when she took it one time before so another medicine or treatment would have to be prescribed for her.
esperasave

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:13 am

esperasave wrote:

I'm also in the medical field but not all treatments, medications and interventions could be peer reviewed with coverage of large population to be more effective and safe. It is because scientific studies need funding either coming from private or public for its comprehensive and extensive controlled subjects. However, it boils down to this, good nasal hygiene is very important nowadays since COVID virus enters into our nose that when they get a chance they colonize themselves by millions or more. But if we make our nose sterile and aseptic like cleaning it up with home remedies such as nasal drop, soap and water, commercially prepared products etc Covid virus won't get the chance to multiply by the millions which can cause disease to our body. We inhibit them to multiply in biblical proportion because they can overcome our defense mechanism. Likewise, viruses, insects, bacterium and other microorganisms thrives and multiply in any unsanitary and unhygienic conditions.

Stop spreading pseudoscience.
There’s no such thing as nasal hygiene .
You never clean your nose with soap and water etc .
You make your nose sterile and aseptic ? That’s absolute BS .
You’ll just irritate your nasal passages and worse , break your mucosal barriers and get yourself infected .

Just wear preferably N95 mask , if not , a surgical mask .
It would be better to wear double masks ( surgical mask topped with a cloth mask or a double surgical mask ) .
[youtube]56QpRe0YPiQ[/youtube]
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1992
Profession: Amuyong
Hobbies/Interests: Spewing chaos, drama and comedy.
Message: Granny bring back the DEMON TAG. I want it and I'm qualified.

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:41 am

Regarding these so called peer reviewed medications for COVID-19 , everything is just in experimental stage including remdesivir.
It would take years even decades before a drug is considered the treatment of choice for a particular infection/disease .
The only reason why they approved remdesivir is because of the dire need for a cure .
They have yet to fully elucidate everything about it including long term side effects, effects to pregnant women , the very young etc .
Even the vaccines ( Pfizer, Moderna etc ) are all just in experimental stage . Normally it would take years even decades before a vaccine is approved to be used for the general population.
They are just following the medical rule of thumb : The benefits outweigh the risks .
We live in a very unusual situation with so many people suffering and dying because of the coronavirus that’s why they approved those vaccines .
But it’s logical to think that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are “ comparatively “ safe because it’s not using the virus itself but it’s just mimicking the part of the virus which is it’s spikes .
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:47 am

~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ wrote:
esperasave wrote:

You’ll just irritate your nasal passages and worse , break your mucosal barriers and get yourself infected .

It would be better to wear double masks ( surgical mask topped with a cloth mask or a double surgical mask ) .

That's the reason why we have dozens of nasal drops out in the market to clean and weed out all microorganisms from the nose. It is safe to use and nowadays, they are sold out. That's one home remedies we can utilize to prevent being contaminated with the virus and spread it to others. The virus cannot survive and replicate in any sterile or aseptic environment. They will be neutralized once they set in to our nasal passages because the environment is so sanitized. On the other hand, the Covid microscopic creatures will come in with a million or billion colony that will overpower our defense mechanism such as our immunity, nasal hair follicles etc. The air that we breath in now is not clean anymore with air pollution, human activities and development. Therefore, before this Covid creatures would multiply by the millions or more, it's just an extra work for us to kick them out from our system by nasal hygiene just like taking a bath everyday when our skin is accumulating so much environmental exposure to disease producing micro organism. However, cleaning our vulnerable part of the body will find them difficult to enter within.
Last edited by esperasave on Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:56 am

I don’t know what chlorine dioxide is .
It really sounds a very dangerous chemical to take .
Chloride is a negatively charged and so is an oxide .
If both are negatively charged , it won’t make a bond or it won’t react with each other .
Only a positively charged particle with react with a negatively charged particle .

What I know is hydroxychloroquine which is an anti malarial drug but was used during the initial stage of the pandemic including Donald Trump . It was all based on anecdotal claims that it can cure people infected by the coronavirus.
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:59 am

esperasave wrote:
esperasave wrote:

That's the reason why we have dozens of nasal drops out in the market to clean and weed out all microorganisms from the nose. It is safe to use and nowadays, they are sold out. That's one home remedies we can utilize to prevent being contaminated with the virus and spread it to others. The virus cannot survive and replicate in any sterile or aseptic environment. They will be neutralized once they set in to our nasal passages because the environment is so sanitized.

Just stop .

Nasal drops will not prevent COVID-19 infection .
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:02 am

esperasave wrote:
esperasave wrote:

That's the reason why we have dozens of nasal drops out in the market to clean and weed out all microorganisms from the nose. It is safe to use and nowadays, they are sold out. That's one home remedies we can utilize to prevent being contaminated with the virus and spread it to others. The virus cannot survive and replicate in any sterile or aseptic environment. They will be neutralized once they set in to our nasal passages because the environment is so sanitized.

Just stop .

Nasal drops will not prevent COVID-19 infection .

It helps me to have negative results throughout the pandemic eventhough my exposure to the Covid is everyday because I'm a Healthcare worker. The Covid organisms are the tinyiest creature on earth. You need an electron microscope to see them but an ordinary microscope nothing can be seen from them. But they cause disease when they colonize our body with millions or more microscopic Covid cells that will render our own mechanism defenseless. I'm 5 feet 6 inches and I'm suppose to be more powerful or mighty than a micro organism that cannot be seen by an ordinary microscope. However, they attack us with their million or more cells to our body so some of our organs will fall off eventually. But then by regular sanitation or hygiene, they will lessen their replication or survival. It's just common sense. Even in the medical laboratory with a controlled environment, this disease producing microorganism will multiply exponentially and in biblical proportion if they are being given raw meat to feast. But if their dish where they live will be washed out with soap, water or other chemicals such as alcohol, hydrogen peroxide etc, they will be gone forever.
Last edited by esperasave on Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
esperasave

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:12 am

Table salt is sodium chloride ( NaCl ).
Sodium ion is a positively charged particle .
Chloride ion is negatively charged .

Water is dihydrogen monoxide ( H2O ).
Hydrogen ion is positively charged particle.
Oxygen ion is negatively charged .

Chloride ion and oxygen ion are both negatively charged.
Chlorine dioxide really looks like a very dangerous chemical to take .
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:26 am

~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ wrote:Table salt is sodium chloride ( NaCl ).

Is Covid an aerobic or anaerobic? Aerobic means with oxygen while anaerobic means without oxygen. There are cases that a microorganism thrives because they need oxygen to survive and replicate. If they are, then introduce them to an environment where you diminish oxygen. And on the other hand, if they die with oxygen, then introduce Covid microorganism with oxygen so they don't last long to live. This is also the reason why they are airborne producing microorganism because they are so tiny, one of the tinyiest creature here in earth and with one small passing wind, they will be carried away instantly and exposed people with them especially getting through right away to our lungs.
esperasave

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:17 pm

esperasave wrote:

Is Covid an aerobic or anaerobic? Aerobic means with oxygen while anaerobic means without oxygen. There are cases that a microorganism thrives because they need oxygen to survive and replicate. If they are, then introduce them to an environment where you diminish oxygen. And on the other hand, if they die with oxygen, then introduce Covid microorganism with oxygen so they don't last long to live. This is also the reason why they are airborne producing microorganism because they are so tiny, one of the tinyiest creature here in earth and with one small passing wind, they will be carried away instantly and exposed people with them especially getting through right away to our lungs.

It’s neither .
It’s a virus you dodo .
They don’t need oxygen nor carbon dioxide for its metabolism .
And you never ever culture a virus in an aerobic nor anaerobic condition.

Do you even know that viruses are NOT living things ?
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:30 pm

esperasave wrote:

It’s neither .
It’s a virus you dodo .
They don’t need oxygen nor carbon dioxide for its metabolism .
And you never ever culture a virus in an aerobic nor anaerobic condition.

Do you even know that viruses are NOT living things ?

They are so tiny. It cannot be seen by an aided ordinary microscope in the laboratory. We need a very sophisticated microscope to see them. Therefore, their size is the Name of The Game. It's a Game Changer. Utilize those simple cleaning solutions from the pharmacy or just soap and water where they usually enter and they will never multiply or replicate but will be gone to the oblivion.
esperasave

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:42 pm

Dapat kutusan yang si esperasave.

Kung ano ano ang pinagsasabe.

Puro pseudoscience.

May kasabihan po tayo ... “ A little knowledge is a dangerous thing .“... and it’s oh so true in his case .
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:47 pm

~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ wrote:Dapat kutusan yang si esperasave.

Puro pseudoscience.

May kasabihan po tayo ... “ A little knowledge is a dangerous thing .“... and it’s oh so true in his case .

My views are within the realms of both scientific knowledge, evidence and personal discovery. It's no pseudoscience but a hard real facts. Why I'm still alive despite of many exposure to Covid patients as an essential Healthcare worker because I'm an RN. Besides, you always complain that everyday I post messages here but it only shows that that I'm always healthy and visible to circulation.
esperasave

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:51 pm

esperasave wrote:

Puro pseudoscience.

My views are within the realms of both scientific knowledge, evidence and personal discovery.

You can actually kill people with your fake science .

Do you even realize that ?
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:59 pm

esperasave wrote:

Puro pseudoscience.

My views are within the realms of both scientific knowledge, evidence and personal discovery.

If it's a fake science, why I'm still alive with an average10 Covid patient to take care everyday with me being no positive Covid test result since the start of pandemic almost 2 years ago. Besides, not everyone is a medical scientist and you're posts are all about molecular or chemical composition in the periodic table. You should go to the forum where chemist or physicist usually posts their discoveries, thinking and views but not here in missosology. This is a beauty pageant forum site. And then when someone writes about their opinions related to your thread but all we hear is about your troll or rants against them. It doesn't make any sense at all.
esperasave

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:00 pm

esperasave wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Puro pseudoscience.

If it's a fake science, why I'm still alive with an average10 Covid patient to take care everyday with me being no positive Covid test result since the start of pandemic almost 2 years ago. Besides, not everyone is a medical scientist and you're posts are all about molecular or chemical composition in the periodic table. You should go to the forum where chemist or physicist usually posts their discoveries, thinking and views but not here in missosology. This is a beauty pageant forum site. And then when someone writes about their opinions related to your thread but all we hear is about your troll or rants against them. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Eh di magpaka sala ula ka sa buhay mo .
Wag ka nang mang damay ng iba pang tao .
Nagkakalat ka ng false information and pretending it’s science .
Basic virology nga eh wala kang ka alam alam ... using big words ka pa ng aerobic and anaerobic. Wag mong lokohin ang mga tao dito oy ! Don ka sa ibang websites maghasik ng lagim .
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:39 pm

Ang sabe ba naman ng esperasave eh kutkutin mo ang ilong mo and make it sterile and aseptic . Hugasan mo ng soap and water yung nasal passages mo at taktakan mo ng kung ano anong nasal drops kasi it will prevent daw the infection of coronavirus.
Susme ... that’s against science and an insult to intelligence.
Yung Kiesselbach's plexus pa naman eh nasa sa ilong .
It’s actually a very sensitive area tapos kung ano anong katampalasanan ang gagawin mo sa ilong mo courtesy of esperasave.

Nasal drops nor washing your nasal passages with soap and water will not prevent coronavirus infection . Period .
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:51 pm

Kung ano ang sinabe ng CDC ... yun na !
That’s it !
Wear face mask and regularly wash your hands .

It’s ludicrous to wash your nasal passages and use nasal drops .
Walang sinasabeng ganyan ang CDC .
Kalokohan ang pinagsasabe ng esperasave nayan .
Ang maniwala kay esperasave eh mga walang bait sa sarili .
Last edited by ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ on Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Next

Return to GENERAL