Femina and Indians are pageantry' s biggest Joke?!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Femina and Indians are pageantry' s biggest Joke?!

Postby fermnedoza » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:30 am

Not so long ago, on 2015, the Femina Miss India Organization and many Indian pageant fans severed their ties with Miss Earth and Miss International largely because they got offended by their non- placements in the two pageants and accused the Philippines and Japan -based organizations of racism, discrimination and biases against them.

Soon after; the two pageants were replaced by Miss Supranational and Miss Gwand International as the Indians 'favorite pageants largely because unlike at ME and MI their candidates are placing at MS and MGI and even scored two victories in Poland.

But its turning out that the joke was on them. Nope,. It's actually they ( FMI' and the Indians ) became the JOKE as Nawat of MGI made Indians the butt of joke. In exchange of cheap laughs he tried to elicit from his listeners; particularly five of the contestants of his pageant - four of which are fellow Asians.

In Nawat' s attempt to portray himself as a man of the world, he reduced and made India and its culture a laughingstock with his dissertation.

But what' s really revolting is this: the deafening silence of Femina Miss India, as well as the attempt of some Indians - even admins and members of pageant related groups and social media groups to mute the issue!

Most opting to rather discuss the matter , only, after Miss Gwand International 2021. Their logic? They don't want to offend Nawat and adversely affect the chance of their representative! Yuck and luh! For a people who took exemptions and issues over their delegates non- placements and demanded the stoppage of FMI' s involvement with ME and MI,. and for an organization who obviously took offense over their non- placement and absence of victory in two of the Big(Four)4 pageants and took them as intentional slights ( instead of as results of fair judging) to the point that they overlooked the past accolades and honors those pageants accorded them,. their silence and inaction, again, are truly repulsive. It seemed that they are giving more importance to a "possible" placement over their country's very honor. Are they that desperate for the chance to place or to win the MGI crown that they are willing to keep mum even as their country is being trampled upon.?

I laud those Indians that are now calling for their country' s withdrawal from MGI ' 19 and beyond or at least until Nawat apologized and change his ways. Femina must take the lead. If Times of India or Femina forgot, let me remind them that they are more prestigious and far more important than MGI and Nawat. They can do without MGI.

Let me remind the Indians that in pageantry, MGI is no Miss World, not Miss Universe or MI and ME that can afford their absence. Those pageants' success can never be diminished by the absence of India, or the Philippines, or Venezuela or even USA. But MGI without India or Ph , or Vene or even a non powerhouse like Indonesia or Vietnam is nothing! MGI needs those countries not the other way around. And FMI and the Indians must never let Nawat forget that fact! To let this travesty slide will further reduce India to the laughingstock that Nawat tried to portray them to be. Imagine being treated as a joke by the biggest butt of Joke in pageantry.

fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Re: Femina and Indians are pageantry' s biggest Joke?!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:32 am

Do I read you correctly: MGI crown first before country? Is that what you're trying to say or how Femina would like us to believe? In a related thread, the other side hasn't spoken yet despite strong reactions by random nationalist anti-MGI feelings.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby fermnedoza » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:44 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Do I read you correctly: MGI crown first before country? Is that what you're trying to say or how Femina would like us to believe? In a related thread, the other side hasn't spoken yet despite strong reactions by random nationalist anti-MGI feelings.

That is the implication that I am getting from FMI' s silence. As well as from the choices made by some pageant groups in and by Indians.

Remember; on 2014 after their non- placement at ME, the Indians called for boycott against ME. And Femina even went online with a survey that asked if India ( Femina) should continue sending a representative to Miss Earth?! As they felt that they and their efforts were insulted. And then the call eventually involve MI largely due to imagined racism and discrimination against them. But Io and behold, what happened at MGI's welcome dinner is not a mere imagined slight but an actual bare faced aspersions and unwarranted attack against Indian culture.
fermnedoza

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:43 pm

fermnedoza wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

That is the implication that I am getting from FMI' s silence. As well as from the choices made by some pageant groups in and by Indians.

Remember; on 2014 after their non- placement at ME, the Indians called for boycott against ME. And Femina even went online with a survey that asked if India ( Femina) should continue sending a representative to Miss Earth?! As they felt that they and their efforts were insulted. And then the call eventually involve MI largely due to imagined racism and discrimination against them. But Io and behold, what happened at MGI's welcome dinner is not a mere imagined slight but an actual bare faced aspersions and unwarranted attack against Indian culture.

Angkol may not be aware his damning utterances were better left unsaid? Or, might Nawat be enabled to know indiscretions which are bitter to his own taste? In the pivot, whatever goes around comes around; and the caveat:- a heavy price for a gifted prize? Is that what you're getting at?
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby PEPSHI » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:15 pm

They severed ties with ME when in fact Nicole won in 2010 and scored a number of placements (including elemental titles) and prioritized MGI which has NO prestige at all? Ridiculous. =;)) MGI is a joke and will never be at par with Miss Universe, MW, ME, and MI.
PEPSHI
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Missosologist
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:30 pm

I would just imagine how the Indians or the FMI celebrates if India wins MGI this year. Abangan!
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Prozac » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:49 pm

What Nonplacement in Miss Earth are they talking about? If I remember right Nicole Faria won the Miss Earth title in 2010.

And then as elemental queens, Amruta Patki is Miss Earth Air in 2006, and in 2007 Pooja Chitgopekar won the same title.
They even have a better record than Thailand or other countries.

Prozac

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:54 pm

Prozac wrote:What Nonplacement in Miss Earth are they talking about? If I remember right Nicole Faria won the Miss Earth title in 2010.

And then as elemental queens, Amruta Patki is Miss Earth Air in 2006, and in 2007 Pooja Chitgopekar won the same title.

Their grudge against ME started in 2014 for two reasons: Philippines won, and India did not place.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby mybadname » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:42 pm

Stop this nonsense. Do not drag ME on whatever shit MGI did. Leave the problem to Femina. Mga maritess na toh.
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Handsama » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:29 pm

Don’t be surprised if Nawat gives the crown to India this year just to appease them. That guy is an expert at manipulation.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Femina » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:20 pm

All I can say for now that nothing is going unnoticed, just wait for the next Femina Miss India. You will know it soon :-* Regarding ME and MI, they have their own homes with Divine and Glamanand and are not under any bigger title. So India hosts different national pageants for all the Big 4s and that is of great significance. It is upto them now how they build their brands and attract fans.
Femina

Date of Birth: 04 Apr 1992
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: football, cooking

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Its not about not wanting to offend Nawat. They all have collectively decided to stay silent right now for Manika. Let her come back to India and wait till Dec. 5th.
Iknowbeauty

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby LonFlores » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:29 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote: Its not about not wanting to offend Nawat. They all have collectively decided to stay silent right now for Manika. Let her come back to India and wait till Dec. 5th.

So Manika is more important than India. LOL!
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing

Postby LonFlores » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:31 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
Prozac wrote:What Nonplacement in Miss Earth are they talking about? If I remember right Nicole Faria won the Miss Earth title in 2010.

Their grudge against ME started in 2014 for two reasons: Philippines won, and India did not place.

They are sending girls who are not complete packages. Some are perfect physically and intellectually but is are with bad attitude. Some are good speakers but physically lacking.
LonFlores

Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:10 pm

LonFlores wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote: Its not about not wanting to offend Nawat. They all have collectively decided to stay silent right now for Manika. Let her come back to India and wait till Dec. 5th.

Are u kidding me??? See this ia what separates some pageant fans. Yes a human being's mental & physical well being is IMPORTANT. The girl is alone there. This thread, you & these comments are speaking prematurely but hey if u guys are so eager no ones stopping you.
Iknowbeauty

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Angela » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:13 pm

Nawat will never crown an Indian woman because he hates Femina Miss India, especially for the way they treated him. Nawat should away the franchise from Femina and give it to someone else likes to kiss Nawat's ass.
Angela

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby panchopolo » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:01 am

Had to double-check YT, IG, FB, and the bloggers. Not sure if I missed any of these Nawat provocations, as the thread-starter claims in his 558-word diatribe against Femina Miss India and the Indian fans.

And just as I thought--nada. This is a non-issue. Petty, at the least.

Goodness, Indians--let alone Indian beauty pageant fans--care little about the daily shenanigans of global pageants. Headlines on winners don't even give any impact anymore. These days, most Indians--at least the circles I engage with--would rather talk about the new COVID-related strain in China and the possibility of a third COVID wave in the coming months.

But feel free to post links to where fans elsewhere are also overthinking this; I will be happy to eat my words. However, if the intention of this thread is to make Nawat read it and make it a spectacular extravaganza to suit his neuroses, I wish you the best.
panchopolo

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby life » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:40 pm

Angela wrote:Nawat will never crown an Indian woman because he hates Femina Miss India, especially for the way they treated him. Nawat should away the franchise from Femina and give it to someone else likes to kiss Nawat's ass.

How did Femina treat Nawat? I don't know about that incident. Can please you share more?
life

Real Life Name/Nick: life
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: chat,browse,meet people,play

Postby koji » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:22 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
LonFlores wrote:

Are u kidding me??? See this ia what separates some pageant fans. Yes a human being's mental & physical well being is IMPORTANT. The girl is alone there. This thread, you & these comments are speaking prematurely but hey if u guys are so eager no ones stopping you.

You can have her boycott the pageant. Duh.

You have no shame and love for your country.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby FragranceExotica » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:50 pm

I think they are planning for something. The team is very busy involved with send off of both Harnaaz and Manasa. I dont think they go crazy like the way he ranted. I heard Femina is aware of the issue and they will not let this go easily. Its the time thats preventing them from making statements. They seem not interested with Miss Gwand anymore.

And people here in India generally dont care about pageantry. They don't even know who this kingkong is. Lol

And about 2014, the new ND Natasha Grover took charge and there was a pandemonium among Indian fans to drop Miss Earth and Miss International franchise. The team said its better to focus on few than having all of it. After her arrival things changed. Since, 2014 for the last 7 years India placed in top 5 every year (at least one ) pageants that Femina holds the franchise. She is a now more focused on cracking the Miss Universe victory code.
I always felt she could have hold the Miss Earth franchise. She knows the game. And the Miss Earth brand would have grown exponentially popular in India. But I heard both Femina and MEO trashed each other by unfollowing, they seem to be not on friendly terms. Anyways leave it.
And on King kong, something is coming your way. Lets wait and watch.

FragranceExotica

Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Pageantry

Postby geloraseasis » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:22 pm

Knowing that Dirty Old Gay Guy, he only said those things to start shit. He knows that the Philippines will behave this year because they want the crown, and he can never bash Indonesia, so he came after India. With Femina is doing what Madaam Stella has done before, she remained quiet. Her efforts paid off, Sam B almost won.
Self professed profound
geloraseasis

Date of Birth: 30 Dec 1989
Profession: Smexy Star
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Books and My Cat

Return to GENERAL