WHEN WILL THE PANDEMIC END? IS IT HERE TO STAY?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

WHEN WILL THE PANDEMIC END? IS IT HERE TO STAY?

Postby baghak_gargak » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:45 pm

It is so tiresome and exhausting already with lots of restrictions and limited movement so many lives lost, so many jobs and livelihood lost and we cannot do things we normally do without the fear of the disease or pandemic. I wonder is it going to stay forever like this? I felt sorry for other countries which suffer much. China could have at least contain the virus at the very onset of the disease and instead spread it like wildfire... Some countries are already suffering much while other countries are already enjoying like any normal days... :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

baghak_gargak
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Re: WHEN WILL THE PANDEMIC ENDS? IS IT HERE TO STAY?

Postby Angela » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:15 am

baghak_gargak wrote:It is so tiresome and exhausting already with lots of restrictions and limited movement so many lives lost, so many jobs and livelihood lost and we cannot do things we normally do without the fear of the disease or pandemic. I wonder is it going to stay forever like this? I felt sorry for other countries which suffer much. China could have at least contain the virus at the very onset of the disease and instead spread it like wildfire... Some countries are already suffering much while other countries are already enjoying like any normal days... :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

The pandemic will eventually end some day, but the virus is here to stay. China should be punished for manufacturing and releasing the deadly virus which has several highly transmissible variants now. The whole world should be boycotting China for trying to destroy world economy and the environment and causing millions of deaths. I hate China.
Angela

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:32 am

With the seeds now planted and growing, mankind should brace themselves for the worse yet to come. On a personal level, we've been through some of life's best, perhaps few of the worst and while not entirely clueless, know what's in between. We must be grateful for the gift of life on a day-to-day grind.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby esperasave » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:41 am

Angela wrote:
baghak_gargak wrote:It is so tiresome and exhausting already with lots of restrictions and limited movement so many lives lost, so many jobs and livelihood lost and we cannot do things we normally do without the fear of the disease or pandemic. I wonder is it going to stay forever like this? I felt sorry for other countries which suffer much. China could have at least contain the virus at the very onset of the disease and instead spread it like wildfire... Some countries are already suffering much while other countries are already enjoying like any normal days... :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

The pandemic will eventually end some day, but the virus is here to stay. China should be punished for manufacturing and releasing the deadly virus which has several highly transmissible variants now. The whole world should be boycotting China for trying to destroy world economy and the environment and causing millions of deaths. I hate China.

It boils down to the theory on the origin of the virus from 3 different sources which are:
1. The World Military Games held in Wuhan of October 2019 participated by various nations. Somehow, a participant or participants brought the virus during the said festivities.
2. The Wuhan Lab leak.
3. The Military Biologic War Fare Operations.

With the process of elimination, we can pinpoint from the three questionable sources but with further studies, investigations and examinations by experts.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Re: WHEN WILL THE PANDEMIC END? IS IT HERE TO STAY?

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:01 am

All blame points to China as being the culprit. But why would China be ministering a dreadful destroyer that without full guarantee to marshalling a lifelong cure could eventually wipe out their own successes and the civilization it has built through the millennia. I'm unable to figure out whatever sense that makes.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:49 am

A new variant was discovered in South Africa according to WHO so not anytime soon. They still don't have any information to classify it as a variant of interest or variant of concern
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby bootsguy » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:21 pm

Angela wrote:

I agree with the punishment because they started it all, they were not able to contain it and more so vaccines are not even guaranteed for full protection against the virus. This pandemic has severely impacted the world for almost two years already! :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby bootsguy » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:23 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
All blame points to China as being the culprit. But why would China be ministering a dreadful destroyer that without full guarantee to marshalling a lifelong cure could eventually wipe out their own successes and the civilization it has built through the centuries. I'm unable to figure out whatever sense that makes.

They bring more harm than safety and security...
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:25 pm

8-> :-O 8->

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nTnMFoAYmWg
[youtube]nTnMFoAYmWg[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tefAgSl-SWs
[youtube]tefAgSl-SWs[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hA8BBJPkzC8
[youtube]hA8BBJPkzC8[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi0edf_nJDo
[youtube]Qi0edf_nJDo[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5D7Bm8Y3P2M
[youtube]5D7Bm8Y3P2M[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:50 pm

Nobel Laureate claims vaccinated
people will die in 2 years.
:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R5e3Xa_PlPU
[youtube]R5e3Xa_PlPU[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWewku0EAmE
[youtube]jWewku0EAmE[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cyecPXXQKQY
[youtube]cyecPXXQKQY[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MI9dV9RBAmU
[youtube]MI9dV9RBAmU[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SN4_kv6GxU8
[youtube]SN4_kv6GxU8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby Prozac » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:32 pm

esperasave wrote:
Angela wrote:

It boils down to the theory on the origin of the virus from 3 different sources which are:
1. The World Military Games held in Wuhan of October 2019 participated by various nations. Somehow, a participant or participants brought the virus during the said festivities.
2. The Wuhan Lab leak.
3. The Military Biologic War Fare Operations.

With the process of elimination, we can pinpoint from the three questionable sources but with further studies, investigations and examinations by experts.

This is short of being a genocide, although it maybe is not intentional, it was accidental since the source
came from a leak from a Wuhan lab, the world should brace itself for worst future scenarios - the use of bio-
chemical warfare.

Biological warfare, also known as germ warfare by definition, is the use of biological toxins or infectious
agents such as bacteria, viruses, insects, and fungi with the intent to kill, harm, or incapacitate humans,
animals, or plants as an act of war.

I am not a prophet of doom, but I likened the Covid 19 to suicide bombing. Imagine an infected "suicide
viral Carrier" walking in the streets of Los Angeles or Manhattan armed not with bombs but with the deadly
virus that will infect thousands of unsuspecting victims. That would be catastrophic and cataclysmic proportion!
Prozac

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby Mona Lisa » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:25 pm

:-O :-O :-O

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lqbKStz-Qxw
[youtube]lqbKStz-Qxw[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzsB2gyFB-k
[youtube]yzsB2gyFB-k[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yV_TrfBnHUI
[youtube]yV_TrfBnHUI[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-YmOnJim5wU
[youtube]-YmOnJim5wU[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnJTNtU2Zuc
[youtube]cnJTNtU2Zuc[/youtube]
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby lucy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:53 pm

DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THE EVIL WESTERN MACHINERY, COVID CAME FROM AMERICA BROUGHT ABOUT BY AMERICANS IN A MILITARY EXERCISES COMPETITION TO WUHAN IN OCT 2019, JUST TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF AMERICAN BIOCHEMICAL LABS SURROUNDING CHINA AND RUSSIA THAT ANYTIME WILL IT LEAK , THE AMERICANS WILL BLAME IT TO THESE TWO COUNTRIES, THAT'S HOW MANIPULATIVE THESE IMPERIALIST WHITE EVILS OF THE WEST ARE! SAME WITH THEIR FOREFATHER LINEAGE CAIN, FIRST SON OF SATAN,SERPENTS!! :)>- :)>- :)>-
lucy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites

Postby esperasave » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:24 pm

lucy wrote:DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THE EVIL WESTERN MACHINERY, COVID CAME FROM AMERICA BROUGHT ABOUT BY AMERICANS IN A MILITARY EXERCISES COMPETITION TO WUHAN IN OCT 2019, JUST TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF AMERICAN BIOCHEMICAL LABS SURROUNDING CHINA AND RUSSIA THAT ANYTIME WILL IT LEAK , THE AMERICANS WILL BLAME IT TO THESE TWO COUNTRIES, THAT'S HOW MANIPULATIVE THESE IMPERIALIST WHITE EVILS OF THE WEST ARE! SAME WITH THEIR FOREFATHER LINEAGE CAIN, FIRST SON OF SATAN,SERPENTS!! :)>- :)>- :)>-

For me this is for further studies, examinations and investigations to really pinpoint the origin of the virus. I just googled this to enlighten me with your reply. It's just a cent worth of my time but I just hope this will enlightened a lot of people.

========================================================================
The Cold War could be coming back with a vengeance, and the U.S.’s top adversaries are dusting off some old-school Soviet tactics.

Russian and Chinese government officials have recently teamed up to publicly accuse the U.S. of creating biological weapons near their borders and suggesting that Americans are responsible for creating COVID-19.

Speaking to the Russian daily newspaper Kommersant on Thursday, Nikolai Patrushev, Russia’s Security Council secretary, said: “I suggest that you pay attention to the fact that biological laboratories under U.S. control are growing by leaps and bounds all over the world. And—by a strange coincidence—mainly near the Russian and Chinese borders.”

Patrushev, who formerly served as director of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB)—the main successor organization to the Soviet KGB—added that “outbreaks of diseases uncharacteristic of these regions” have been recorded in areas adjacent to these alleged bio-labs. He then openly accused the U.S. of developing biological weapons in those facilities.

Like clockwork, Russian state media echoed and disseminated Patrushev’s accusations against the U.S. But this time, they were accompanied by an official statement from China’s Foreign Ministry’s spokesman, Lijian Zhao, who tweeted: “The US bio-military activities are not transparent, safe or justified. In Ukraine alone, the US has set up 16 bio-labs. Why does the US need so many labs all over the world? What activities are carried out in those labs, including the one in Fort Detrick?”

Zhao voiced the same accusations during an official press briefing, where he identified Russia as his source on the matter. “I noticed that Russia recently asked the US again about their military and biological activities in Fort Detrick and in Ukraine,” said Zhao. “Other countries also expressed similar concerns.”

The unsubstantiated allegations against the U.S. and Ukraine have come at a particularly convenient time for Putin, who has recently intensified Kremlin efforts to absorb the Donbas region. In February of this year, the Russian president ominously promised that “[The Kremlin] will never turn [its] back on Donbas, no matter what."

Margarita Simonyan, editor-in-chief of the Kremlin-funded RT and Sputnik, doubled down on promoting Russia’s takeover of Eastern Ukraine, with repeated urges for “Mother Russia” to “take Donbas home.” By presenting Ukraine as a national security threat to Russia, and alleging its involvement in the manufacturing of deadly bio-weapons, the Kremlin is able further justify its increasingly aggressive posture towards its highly coveted neighboring territory

Just as Trump had aided an outbreak of violence against Asian-Americans by calling COVID-19 the “China virus” and spreading unsubstantiated claims that the virus was made in a Wuhan lab, opponents of the U.S. have strived to cultivate that type of hostility against America on a global scale. Both Russia and China stand to benefit from pinning the blame for the pandemic on the U.S., and if Ukraine can be theoretically implicated, too—all the better for the Kremlin.

It’s not the first time Russia claims that the U.S. is creating and disseminating deadly diseases around the world. In 1992, Russia perpetuated a KGB disinformation campaign that falsely alleged that the virus that caused AIDS was the product of biological weapons experiments conducted by the U.S. During the 2014-2016 Ebola epidemic in West Africa, Russian propaganda outlets spread conspiracy theories that the virus had been created by the U.S. in collaboration with Great Britain and South Africa.

There is another common denominator to these disinformation tactics: In addition to accusing the U.S. of engaging in worldwide biological warfare, the Kremlin is simultaneously positioning itself as a lone savior.

“[Russia] saved Africa from Ebola,” Olga Skabeeva of Russia’s state-TV’s 60 Minutes proudly declared last month. While attempting to discredit COVID-19 vaccines created by Western countries, Russian state media outlets have frequently praised “Sputnik V” as the world’s best coronavirus vaccine, even as troubling information about the Russian-made vaccine continues to emerge.

To overcome the suspension of disbelief and promote the idea that the U.S. is capable of the worst kind of abuses against humanity, Russian propagandists are now resorting to an all-too-familiar dehumanization tactic: painting America as a super-villain.

“[Americans] don’t even have the word “soulfulness” in the English language,” RT’s Margarita Simonyan recently proclaimed on Russian television. “We’re soulful. They’re not like us.”
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:22 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tN88uI2e9Tw
[youtube]tN88uI2e9Tw[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fPqd4oeFgW0
[youtube]fPqd4oeFgW0[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJhR5YuJbtQ
[youtube]EJhR5YuJbtQ[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxY2FrfiACk
[youtube]pxY2FrfiACk[/youtube]
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby jhunz23 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:46 am

It is definitely here to stay, like most of other old Coronaviruses, Humans need to adopt faster thru developing resistance.

I want to know, just like some of here is that WHEN WILL CHINA WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for the Devastation it caused to ALL! It's like China launched 3rd-World-War, and Killed Millions of People!
jhunz23

Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Mona Lisa » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:02 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XDRORWq4H6s
[youtube]XDRORWq4H6s[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRZTFiUlx38
[youtube]uRZTFiUlx38[/youtube]
ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby Mona Lisa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:35 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksUU30c0mxo
[youtube]ksUU30c0mxo[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSOJVfvFLeg
[youtube]kSOJVfvFLeg[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tlrJwI2eUI
[youtube]8tlrJwI2eUI[/youtube]
ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Return to GENERAL