Bb. Pilipinas 2021 - Best Edition Ever!

Bb. Pilipinas 2021 - Best Edition Ever!

Postby poker_man » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Binibining Pilipinas 2021 is the first edition to lose the most important crown, Miss Universe, but it staged the best production. Sobrang level up from previous ABS-CBN editions, and to think this is the first edition without the franchise.

Sobrang deserving ng winners. Kung potential MUP ang hahanapin, pwede si Cinderella. Complete package at nanlalamon ng mikropono. Gusto din na hindi siya nag expect masyado. What a genuine reaction! Hannah Arnold din, sobrang laking improvement. Sa mga titleholders this year, mukhang malakas ang laban, and tumaas sa ranking ang MGI, sana lang hindi iligwak ni Nawat si Sam Panlilio.

Pros:
1. Production - No more Johnny Manahan nakakahilo style of lighting and camera angles. We can see the girls glow. I love that they focused on the girls and the gowns as well. Buti na lang talaga lumipat na siya ng network.

2. Hosting - I know Nicole to be an amazing host but Catriona did great as well. I love how Nicole was pulling it together when there were mishaps (ang hirap ng ng may kausap live online and may mga times na kailangan niyang umadlib). No more actors as hosts please! Nicole and Catriona na lang palagi!

3. Acknowledgement of Previous Binibini Winners - I'm glad that they highlighted the other crowns. Siyempre Miss Universe is Miss Universe pero let's not forget the other gorgeous queens. Sobrang touching na kinumusta din nila si Bea Santiago na maysakit ngayon.

4. Inspirational messages - Ito yung maganda this year. Andaming messages of hope. Hindi lang puro awra.

5. Live - Live finally for the first time, hindi delayed ang telecast. In fairness kahit pandemic, sobrang swabe.

Cons:
1. Darren Espanto - Over the top and bida bida performance (may pa-whistle pa talaga si momshie?!)

2. Boy Abunda - Enough of him please, napaka-OA niya. It's a good thing that the Road to the Crown was shown online, aksaya sa oras na puro siya lang pala ang magsasalita. Hindi worth pagpuyatan ang mga kuda niya.

Ang laki talaga ng difference ng edition ng pageant this year. Sobrang sosyal and kahit mga judges e walang tapon din. Mga nangangain ng mikropono ang mga semifinalists this year.

Polished ang packaging ng girls hindi gaya sa MUP na namayani ang baduy barangay beauties like Rabiya and Miss Manila na nakakahiyang pakinggan maging ang katawa-tawang crowning of five winners ng MUP. Naku, ewan ko na lang sa Miss World Philippines and Miss Earth.

poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2021 - Best Edition Ever!

Postby beybubble » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:16 pm

Excellent review. The show exceeded most of my expectations.

Bb. Pilipinas International - sobrang deserving si Hannah

Bb. Pilipinas Grand - i dont know kung swak sya sa panlasa ni uncle Nawat. Although deserving sya for a crown. Alangan ako konti kasi di sya yung MGI prototype. But we shall see, i know she will definitely perform.

Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental - solve na ako sa kanya.

Bb. Pilipinas Globe - Mas bet ko sya sa Grand, i like to see her perform in MGI stage.

First RU and Second RU - wish ko lang mka compete internationally. Sila 2 ang pang MGI talaga for me.

Catriona and Nicole - simply the best sa hosting.

About Darren E. - asiwa tingnan. Parang over na ang performance.
beybubble

Real Life Name/Nick: beybubble
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: OFFICE WORKER
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: watching pageants

Postby mrgary » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:43 pm

I would have loved to see Maureen Montagne at Miss Gwand International, however, I knew she wouldn't qualify anymore because of her age. On the other hand, Pilar of Miss Globe Organisation was there last night and really wanted her to represent the Philippines at Miss Globe. Hence, Maureen got the title. I am glad that Hannah Arnold got it right the second time around. I think the International title suits her beauty and personality. I think Sam Panlilio is a good choice for MGI but she definitely needs some serious training in pasarela and execution. Nawat wants a woman who can give the audience a great show! What happened to Justine Felizarta?
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby wiwe (happy) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:15 pm

wiwe (happy)
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 23 Jul 2003
Profession: Volunteer Corps
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming, pets - Folk music

Postby poker_man » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:20 pm

For some weird reason, Maureen had that bitchy maldita vibe. She was prepared but her energy was quite negative. Alam mo yung parang homecoming queen na mean girl? She exuded that aura. Yung lakad niya at yung stare niya, parang off. Kahit yung inannounce siya as Miss Globe, naalala ko yung reaction ni MJ as 2nd runner-up na napipilitan (though mas bitter ang MJ niyo). Anlayo sa freshness ni Cindy and Hannah.

Speaking of Hannah, my gosh, natural lang ang sagot niya. Ang swabe at ang gaan niya. Hindi memorized ang dating, natural na natural ang delivery niya at kalmado. Parang nakikipag-usap lang siya. Ang sarap sa tenga siya pakinggan.

All I can say is Binibining Pilipinas talaga ang magaling magreserba ng future winners. Janine Tugonon, Pia Wurtzbach, and SamBer, mga perfect examples ng pinalaban at the right time. Kaso baka tumawid ng MUP itong sina Gabby and Meiji, pero sa totoo lang pwedeng lumaban sila sa MGI.

Di ko inasahan na sobrang lakas ng batch na ito. Natakot ako kasi live and baka may magkalat sa Q&A pero kinabog nila ang MUP girls sa paglamon ng mikropono. At ang mga gowns ng winners, walang tapon. Yun nga lang yung iba sa semifinalists, Catriona inspired pa rin pero okay lang naman.

Ang galing din ni Nicole Cordoves. Well, pareho sila ni Catriona na magaling pero si Nicole ang nagdala ng show. Ultimo yung message of hope na mala sabayang pagbigkas e naitawid niya.

Please lang huwag nang kumuha ng mga bakyang artista as host. Ang sosyal nina Nicole and Catriona this year parang nagmukhang international pageant ang edition na ito dahil sa galing nila.
poker_man

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:56 am

for me very entertaining sina Catriona and Nicole, pero award talaga si Cat. Ginawang VENEZUELA ang Valenzuela :%))
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby supladoman » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:01 am

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:for me very entertaining sina Catriona and Nicole, pero award talaga si Cat. Ginawang VENEZUELA ang Valenzuela :%))

Grabe to award na award haha. Dami na din naglabasan na memes. On the serious side, Bb. Pilipinas leveled up this time. Wala ng nakakahilong camera angles and talaga na showcase sa camera yung gowns and mga pasarelas nila. Don't know dahil walang audience, pero sana if bumalik pa din sa normal ganyan pa din ang pagka focus ng camera. Also, maganda tandem ni Nicole and Cat as hosts. Nagmukhang classy lalo ang Bb. Pilipinas. Agree with stop on getting a celebrity host. Congratulations to all the girls especially to the girls that will represent us in the international stages. Mabuhay ang Filipina!
supladoman

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1991
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Programmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading manga, watching anime, mobile games

Postby chaoxu08 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:56 am

New director daw kaya maganda ang kinalabasan. Napansin nyo? Wala na yong bird view camera angle na laging ginagawa ni Mr. M.
BIG FOUR
4 Universe | 1 World | 4 Earth | 6 International
chaoxu08

Real Life Name/Nick: chao
Date of Birth: 17 Jan 1986
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: QA
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: many to mention

Postby Declan » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:58 am

100% AGREE!, ALL ASPECTS OF THE COMPETITION WAS ON POINT. STAGE DESIGN WAS SIMPLE YET ELEGANT. I MUST SAY KINABOG NILA ANG MUP.

CAT CAN IMPROVE WITH HER HOSTING. THEIR RAPPORT IS NATURAL HINDI MUKHANG SCRIPTED.

HAPPY WITH THE WINNERS, ALL ELOQUENT AND DESERVING.

GOOD JOB BPCI

PS: CAN CINDY JOIN MUP AFTER HER REIGN? SHE'S MUP CALIBER
Declan

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1984
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Bar owner
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, Guiness beer

Postby JamesCedricLim » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:21 am

I agree, maganda ang production ngayon parang walang pandemic. Siguro naging maganda rin ang angle ng camera na focus mostly sa mga girls kasi nga walang audience, like the previous editions.

Kahit may pandemic na itawid nila ang production which was great. Medyo madilim lang din, sana ginawa nilang maliwanag ng konti ang stage. Ang gaganda rin nung ibang gowns. Congrats to the winners. Hannah deserve the crown and all the other winners too, i just hope na maging smooth ang kanilang training for their upcoming international pageants.

Grabe naman si Darren, kaya lalong na ku question ang gender nya eh, bakit kaylanga ganon ang areglo ng kanta. I love the message of the songs pero hindi bagay yung melody masyadong mabilis at may mga ibang words na parang kinakain na nya sa bilis. parang binabasa nalang nya. Sana binabaan nalang ang melody or medyo konti bagal. I hope he choose his song next time. maraming magtataas ng kilay dun sa pag kanta nya, biritera si ineng.

One thing that distracted me was why during Q&A those who got special award did not remove their sash??? it doesnt look good. it will not take time to remove it.
JamesCedricLim

Real Life Name/Nick: JamesLIM
Date of Birth: 27 Nov 1982
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball

Postby poker_man » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:55 am

Naiinis ako sa maling pagsabit ni Aya Abesamis ng sash kay Samantha Panlilio. Hello naman ate ghorl, ilang sali mo na yan pero magkabit ng sash e di mo magawa nang maayos! Baliktad pa. Sablay talaga yang si Abesamis ever since. Yun na lang ang gagawin mong matino this year, pumalpak ka pa rin.
JamesCedricLim wrote:Grabe naman si Darren, kaya lalong na ku question ang gender nya eh, bakit kaylanga ganon ang areglo ng kanta. I love the message of the songs pero hindi bagay yung melody masyadong mabilis at may mga ibang words na parang kinakain na nya sa bilis. parang binabasa nalang nya. Sana binabaan nalang ang melody or medyo konti bagal. I hope he choose his song next time. maraming magtataas ng kilay dun sa pag kanta nya, biritera si ineng.

Mukhang ayaw ni Darren Espanto magpakabog sa bagong arrangement ng Binibining Pilipinas theme song na may pasabog na whistle sa dulo. Aba e talagang pinagtaasan pa nang todo ang kanta nung song number niya. Ang sagwa na tingnan at pakinggan kasi wala nang expression, nagpapaimpress na lang talaga siya at nagmamaganda.
poker_man

Postby JamesCedricLim » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:26 am

Wala naman nag qu-question sa galing nyang kumanta. Noon bata sya during the voice kids at canada singing contest nya, mas acceptable yung ganong type ng kanta na halos puro birit na pambabae ang kinakanta nya, from Whitney to Britney and now who Tylor. Saka iba pa ang tibre ng boses nya nung bata sya kasi mataas. Pero sana this time, maging conscious sya sa mga kakantahin nya, medyo borta na sya tingnan ngayon, may pa muscle na at may pa sando sando pictorial na sya. ABS is trying to mold him as the next matinee idol sa singing department. Pero kung may pa birit birit pa ang lola mo parang di na bagay at masagwa ng tingnan. For sure yung mga totoong borta na singer sa pinas ay hindi gagawin yung ginawa ni Darren. Parang the likes lang nina Erik, Jed, Jayson at Mark ang gagawa (feel na feel nila kasi si Regine). Pero sure di gagawin nina Jr, Kris Lawrence, Billy, Kyle etc.

Dapat maging maingat sya sa choices of song nya next time. Dapat yung bagay sa edad nya, mga panglalakeng lalake. hehehe
Last edited by JamesCedricLim on Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
JamesCedricLim

Real Life Name/Nick: JamesLIM
Date of Birth: 27 Nov 1982
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball

Postby blazingskyx27 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:12 pm

Now I've seen a Binibining Pilipinas pageant without the MUP crown. What can I say? It works. The focus is to choose the perfect girl for the Miss International crown, and they hit the bull's eye.
Since we are in the midst of a pandemic, of course, all shows, from awards (Oscars, Grammy, Golden Globes), sports events (FIBA Olympic qualifiers) and even pageants (Miss Universe) are taking it down a notch. Part of the watching experience of BB Pilipinas is the ever present noise coming from the Pinoy pageant fans and they are absent due too obvious reasons.
So the show must go on.
I fell in love with Cinderella Faye Obenita, for being a pleasant surprise that she is and Gabrielle Basiano for possessing that great beauty and aura. These girls are wow.
The evening gown portion is refreshing. I see no traces of Cumbia - ness (LMAO). Very glitzy and oozing with elan and understated glamour. I loooove Gabrielle Basiano's gown, so unique and one of a kind. I also love Hannah Arnold's shimmering pinkish gown, hindi nakakasawa and it really fits her like a glove, bagay na bagay sa kanya. Sam Panlilio's crystal blue gown, Meiji Cruz's Greek goddess cut red gown , Honey Cartasano's gown (meron siyang Miyako Miyazaki vibes!!!!) and Cinderella Obenita's blue gown with train are my other faves.
Maureen Montagne's pageant journey ends with her clinching the Miss Globe crown. I hope she wins, as a cherry on a top of a roller coaster ride in the pageant world (Miss USA, MIss Eco International, Binibining Pilipinas, Miss World Philippines)
The lowlights? Mr. Boy Abunda, do you really need to do that? Does it have to be always about you? God bless your poor victim, that girl did not place. : (
And to the organizers of Bb. Pilipinas, please, never sent a boy to do a pop diva's job. (Darren Espanto, tsk tsk tsk. )
And another Samantha for Miss Gwand international hahaha. I hope Sam Panlilio add some weight, to give her a healthy glow.
Cindy Obenita follows the tradition of Miss Universe caliber beauties like Christy McGary, Katarina Rodriguez, Kris Tiffany Janson and Karen Gallman being sent at Miss Intercontinental.
And the conclusion? Hannah Arnold clinching the top prize. Malakas ang laban nya sa Miss International. This alone, Binibining Pilipinas did the job right. =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

Last edited by blazingskyx27 on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blazingskyx27

Real Life Name/Nick: andy
Date of Birth: 25 Mar 1977
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: pop culture observer/ writer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, writing, going to the gym

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:54 pm

Wow sosyal at very polished
ang Bb. Pilipinas edition this year.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Jgnv4p0o

[youtube]nf4Jgnv4p0o[/youtube]

Imferness, solid yung top 13 nila.
Lahat magaling sa kudahan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7dZcYUcBUc

[youtube]_7dZcYUcBUc[/youtube]

Grabeeee, sobrang ganda ng
mga evening gowns.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Q_p3iTL1M

[youtube]r_Q_p3iTL1M[/youtube]

Brainy at magagaling
din silang lahat sa Q&A.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weea-zchIX4

[youtube]weea-zchIX4[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby fortela » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:49 pm

watched the show to the very end and very entertaining..my eyes kept resting on cordobes, its no wonder she ended 1st runner up..of course there is only one cat gray.not sure about MGI winner, there were other girls there stronger and prettier. and taller..Sam ber already was short last year.. would have loved another girl like Basiano carry the legacy of sam bernardo..Babista should join MUP AND ALSO Basiano..Babista just needs to fix her nose a little bit but she is a stunner..francesca taruc didnt shine last night but her face was exquisite..as a whole ,it was a really beautiful batch...change boy abunda for next year. he makes complicated question even more complicated.. its all about himself.very egoistic
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby esperasave » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:39 pm

It's all brainy. No one was left behind to steal the excitement and glamour of the show this year.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:29 pm

JamesCedricLim wrote:
One thing that distracted me was why during Q&A those who got special award did not remove their sash??? it doesnt look good. it will not take time to remove it.

Maybe to lessen the contact between backstage production team and the girls?

One case at Bb. Pilipinas 1993, Dindi's Best in Long Gown sash stayed before the crowning. Also in several Chinese pageants like Miss Hong Kong, the girls who won special awards kept their winning sashes until the crowning moment, some of the Miss HK's winners even have 3 sashes.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:32 am

PRODUCTION WAS LIT. THE FACT THAT THE SHOW HAPPENED DURING A PANDEMIC AND IT WAS DONE LIVE. BEST PRODUCTION QUALITY AFTER 2015.

WATCHING Bb. Pilipinas ON HD AND LIVE GIVES ME SO MUCH MISS U FEELS. NILAMPASO NILA ANG Miss World Philippines AND MUP.

THE OPENING WAS A BIT BORING. I KNOW THEY HAVE A NEW SONG BUT NAPAKA DRY. ENOUGH OF DIVA DARREN PERFORMANCE AND BOY ABUNDA PLEASE
Wait for the comeback :)
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 09 Nov 1992
Profession: Physician, Online stripper
Hobbies/Interests: ONLY FANS

Postby nycla2 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:06 am

I told u guys about Hannah Arnold and Maureen Montagne (Although Maureen shouldve been MGI)! They both might win their respective International pageants. MGI was meh and Intercontinental can answer like Catriona but face is Meh too. Baisano or Karen Laurie should've won crowns.Boy Abundas question was absurd. Graciella was a pleasant surprise. I love Catriona but medyo kairita mga sigaw nya hehe pero cute pa rin konti. Loved Nicole Cordoves styling. Kylie Versoza was hot! Kaya top 20 lang si Gazini kasi walang X Factor ang lamya. Baisanos Gown and National Costume was memorable and Hannahs gown and swimsuit performance was impeccable. Karen Laurie shouldve won the National Costume award.National costumes this year stepped up and the opening number, camera work, lighting and production was good. I told Justine Felizarta wont make it. Honey Cartazano was overhyped overcooked and gown was like 80s and her hair didnt help she tried tho. Babista was malamya too walang x factor and Meiji Cruz was overhyped.
Last edited by nycla2 on Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
nycla2

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby nycla2 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:15 am

Possible Philippines 7th Miss International crown. Hannah Arnold
nycla2

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby esperasave » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:21 am

If Hannah can crossover in a year or so at Miss Universe, it's an easy contest for her. Her unique ability as a Forensic Scientist is quite extra ordinary for a women of today. It reveals for her as an Empowered and Confident Woman that Miss Universe is looking for. She deals with dead bodies and cold blood to uncover the mysteries and circumstances of an unusual event of a person being killed or murder. Therefore, don't groom her for any Socio Political Advocacy because her being in Forensic Science is a big bombshell at Miss Universe where people of the World, rather the Universe will be anticipating to hear her story. As you can see, Miss Universe nowaday is looking for a winner who stand Strong with a particular Issue involving Gender equality and male dominance. Hannah's journey will be unique, catchy and tricky of her beautiful body and face to the minds with people of the world, the universe rather. Likewise, her candidacy will be a loud noise to reckon with throught out the world rather the universe because she is bringing with her the expertise of being "The Murder She Wrote" kindda thing tv series. She uncovers every bit and pieces of evidence at the murder scence so the dead person will get justice he/she deserves. In fact, not too many people men or women can stand to ever come close to a murder victim but Hannah, here she comes at your service. Besides, don't be a trick with her demure, angelic, femine, fresh looking aura because she's otherwise not as you all know now about her because she will scare off or frightened the suspect, accused and guilty persons. She's fierce inside and more Alpha female than Michelle Gumabao or Catriona Gray.
Last edited by esperasave on Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
esperasave

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:44 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
JamesCedricLim wrote:

Maybe to lessen the contact between backstage production team and the girls?

One case at Bb. Pilipinas 1993, Dindi's Best in Long Gown sash stayed before the crowning. Also in several Chinese pageants like Miss Hong Kong, the girls who won special awards kept their winning sashes until the crowning moment, some of the Miss HK's winners even have 3 sashes.

Reminds me of Miss UGANDA at MI 2019 when she still wore the Best in Swimsuit sash while competing square one at the swimsuit competition... =;))
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby Miss Valenzuela » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:06 am

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:for me very entertaining sina Catriona and Nicole, pero award talaga si Cat. Ginawang VENEZUELA ang Valenzuela :%))

It means ready na si Catriona na maghost Ng bigger pageant (Miss Universe). Halleur Olivia

Namiss nya siguro si Sthefany Gutierrez.
JEFF MADARANG
[youtube]j_3Zi2NH-L0[/youtube]
GUSTO KO NG NOTA ♪ ng NOTA ♪ NOTA ♪ MO ♪ ♪ ♪

TITIK ♪ TITIK ♪ NOTA ♪ NOTA ♪
Miss Valenzuela

Real Life Name/Nick: Precious Love M.V.
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1986
Profession: Beauty Queen
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageant, Ambassador of Love
Message: Gloria al bravo pueblo que el yugo lanzó, la Ley respetando la virtud y honor.

Postby esperasave » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:40 am

Miss Valenzuela wrote:

It means ready na si Catriona na maghost Ng bigger pageant (Miss Universe). Halleur Olivia

Namiss nya siguro si Sthefany Gutierrez.

Hindi, mag judge na lang sya.
esperasave

Postby BEKBEK » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:16 am

JamesCedricLim wrote:I agree, maganda ang production ngayon parang walang pandemic. Siguro naging maganda rin ang angle ng camera na focus mostly sa mga girls kasi nga walang audience, like the previous editions.

Kahit may pandemic na itawid nila ang production which was great. Medyo madilim lang din, sana ginawa nilang maliwanag ng konti ang stage. Ang gaganda rin nung ibang gowns. Congrats to the winners. Hannah deserve the crown and all the other winners too, i just hope na maging smooth ang kanilang training for their upcoming international pageants.

Grabe naman si Darren, kaya lalong na ku question ang gender nya eh, bakit kaylanga ganon ang areglo ng kanta. I love the message of the songs pero hindi bagay yung melody masyadong mabilis at may mga ibang words na parang kinakain na nya sa bilis. parang binabasa nalang nya. Sana binabaan nalang ang melody or medyo konti bagal. I hope he choose his song next time. maraming magtataas ng kilay dun sa pag kanta nya, biritera si ineng.

AT NAGTAKA KA PA! ABA NATURAL, TITILI YANG SI DARIA ESTE DARREN.

DI PA BA OBVIOUS SAYO NA BADIDANG BEKILOU BAYOT YANG SI DARREN NA YAN!

HITSURAHHHH NI SONGBIRD NIGHTINGALE SA BIRITERA PEG NG ATE DARIA ESTE DARREN NIYO!

KAYA PILIT NIYANG TINAAS ANG TONO PARA IPAMUKHA SA MGA KANDIDATA NA SIYA ANG TUNAY NA REYNA NG STAGE!

GANEEERRRRNNNNNN

>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

ImageImage
BEKBEK
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1992
Profession: Supermodel
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Ang mga malalandi natatalo ang mga magaganda.
Message: Pero kung malandi ka na tapos maganda ka pa! Eh P#tang#na! Kaw na! D Best Ka!

Return to Miss International