How would you answer....the winners

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

How would you answer....the winners

Postby uzumaki » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:33 am

In the recently concluded Bb. Pilipinas, TV host and King of Talk Boy Abunda asked a delegate the question, When is okay to be not okay and when is it not okay to be not okay? This is a tricky question.

I'd like to know how our forumers would answer the question and so we can see who should be delagated as:

Missosologist Universe
Missosologist World
Missosologist Earth
Missosologist International
Missosologist Supranational
Missosologist Intercontinental
Missosologist Grand International
Missosologist Globe
Missosologist Asia Pacific International
Missosologist Tourism International
Missosologist Eco International
Missosologist Multiverse
Missosologist Hispanoamericana
Missosologist Tourism Queen International
Missosologist Elite
Missosologist Multinational.

Daming nang titles ha! baka di ka pa makasagot. I'll reserve mine later. Charoooot!!!!

Last edited by uzumaki on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
uzumaki
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Re: How would you answer....

Postby mrgary » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:40 am

I already posted my answer to this question on the other thread.

Mendoza should have answered, "It's okay to fail in a relationship with a man who used and abused you. However, it is not okay when you become a magnet for losers and repeat the same mistake over and over again because it becomes a vicious cycle for you to be in such a dysfunctional relationship. I do not want to be likened to that famous adage, 'Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!', and I thank you!"
mrgary

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby OliGuacamole » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:52 am

My partner and I talked about this last night. Our answer is along these lines:

"It's okay not to be okay in the face of challenges, setbacks and loss where you'd need the time to grieve and make sense of things. However, it's no longer okay not to be okay when you wallow in your grief too long that it prevents you from dusting your knees, standing back up and moving on."

:;|
OliGuacamole
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 17 Nov 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Wanderer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and volunteering

Postby The_saurus » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:11 am

I think you posted the wrong question. The question of Boy Abunda was "When is it okay to not be okay? and when is it not okay to not be okay?"

Here's mine:

"If only to give myself a time to grieve for a loss, a moment to introspect for a mistake, or a time to process a seemingly wrong decision, that is the time when it is ok not to be okay. Recognizing my vulnerability is a necessary step for growth.

However, any other things that disturb my peace, violate my person and/or my loved ones, that is when it is not okay to not be okay. We need to stand up for ourselves for anything that violates us for self-preservation.

And I, Thank you!
-- DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS --

DEADMATOLOGY, the art of not giving a f*ck!

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO REPLY, YOU'RE JUST TOO LOW CLASS I CAN'T EVEN
The_saurus
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 05 Aug 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:02 am

This question costed Karen Laurie a crown. Buti na lang kasi reserba. Sayang naman kung mapunta sya sa minor crowns like MGI.
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:27 am

It is okay to not be okay when failures impede our plans and goals in life. They will be the same failures that will hone us to be something better. A better version of our own selves. However, it is not okay to not be okay when we are not able to rise upon our defeat & trials. And, if we succumb to our failures and not be able to move on and grow from it. It is but important to acknowledge our mistakes, defeat and failures but also important to learn from it and be able to let go and move on to a new beginning.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby Prozac » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:13 am

I was talking to my Ilongga friend and she volunteered to answer Boy Abunda's question, and because she was furious
how the question was formed, her answer was indeed full of sarcasm and contempt.

"It is okay to be not okay if you fail to answer a question because somebody is trying to trick you. It is a normal
reaction. But it is not okay to be not okay when you feel someone was responsible why you didn't advance because
the person has put bait on you so he can drag you down."

In fairness to Boy A. I reminded my friend, " Boy didn't want her to fail. The question is open to anyone in the
semifinalist line-up. Too bad Laurie Mendoza picked him and became the willing victim.

However, if I could pull back the hands of time, I want all 13 of them to respond to the same question. If all
fail miserably, then there is a problem with the way the question was worded.
Last edited by Prozac on Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:11 am

To be honest, the first thing that came into my mind was, "it depends on the person"... As a teacher for 13 years in Japan, I have learned to adapt to different personalities and various ways to cope up with kids. That also equates to life in general. What may work for Maria may not work for Carla. So there is no correct answer as to when, and there is no correct answer as to how. We have to respect each and everyone's space and their ability to deal with various challenges of life. But most importantly, we must also give them the assurance that we pray for them, and we hope to see their smiles again.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:20 am

Thank you Tito Boy for that wonderful question. It is okay not to be okay if one will not be able to get one of the crowns tonight. It is not okay not to be okay if such failure would push someone to snatch the crown and put it on her head especially if she does not have enough hair to hold the crown in place, pun not intended. And I thank you.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby BEKBEK » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:37 pm

ImageImage
BEKBEK
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1992
Profession: Supermodel
Hobbies/Interests: Ang mga malalandi natatalo ang mga magaganda.
Message: Pero kung malandi ka na tapos maganda ka pa! Eh P#tang#na! Kaw na! D Best Ka!

Postby BEKBEK » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:45 pm

It is okay not to be okay if you don't have "hada or sex escapades" tonight, better luck next time.

It is not okay not to be okay if you feel bad bcoz you dont have "hada or sex escapades" tonight. Remember, its just a piece of hotdog and your life doesn't depend on it.

>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

ImageImage
BEKBEK

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1992
Profession: Supermodel
Hobbies/Interests: Ang mga malalandi natatalo ang mga magaganda.
Message: Pero kung malandi ka na tapos maganda ka pa! Eh P#tang#na! Kaw na! D Best Ka!

Postby Chase » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:39 pm

it is not OK to be Ok when you have a choice to up your game but instead you settled for mediocrity and it is not ok not to be OK when you are surrounded by joy and happiness coming from people who matter yet you chose to wallow in negativity. In an era full of uncertainty, we must cherish and grab every single opportunity to love, show kindness, and make this world a better place.
Chase

Real Life Name/Nick: rick
Date of Birth: 07 Apr 2008
Profession: Freelance Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: writing

Re: How would you answer.... The winners...

Postby uzumaki » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:14 am

Thank you ladies for your answers. Now its time to award the best girls.

Missosologist Eco International goes to BEKBEK

"It is okay not to be okay if you don't have "hada or sex escapades" tonight, better luck next time. It is not okay not to be okay if you feel bad bcoz you dont have "hada or sex escapades" tonight. Remember, its just a piece of hotdog and your life doesn't depend on it."

Missosologist Tourism International goes to esperasave

"It is okay not to be okay when you get Covid 19 and being taken cared by your family. But it is not okay when you're not okay with all these medical bills pilling up by millions after millions because hospital and professional bills are unregulated by the Philippine governments. Hospitals can just charge patients by the millions of pesos as they wished even the patient dies in their care."

Missosologist Asia Pacific International goes to Geeyourhair

"Thank you Tito Boy for that wonderful question. It is okay not to be okay if one will not be able to get one of the crowns tonight. It is not okay not to be okay if such failure would push someone to snatch the crown and put it on her head especially if she does not have enough hair to hold the crown in place, pun not intended. And I thank you."

Missosologist Globe goes to jimrey

"When a person is expressing his grief, anger, sadness, pain and any similar outbursts of emotions, then its okay because that is human nature. However, when these forms of expressions go beyond rationality and boundaries of freedom thereby impinging others and to some extent cause undue damages to persons, to property and a threat to peace and order and public safety, then it is not okay."

Missosologist Intercontinental goes to Prozac

"It is okay to be not okay if you fail to answer a question because somebody is trying to trick you. It is a normal
reaction. But it is not okay to be not okay when you feel someone was responsible why you didn't advance because
the person has put bait on you so he can drag you down."

Missosologist Grand International goes to Chase

"it is not OK to be Ok when you have a choice to up your game but instead you settled for mediocrity and it is not ok not to be OK when you are surrounded by joy and happiness coming from people who matter yet you chose to wallow in negativity. In an era full of uncertainty, we must cherish and grab every single opportunity to love, show kindness, and make this world a better place."

Missosologist Supranational goes to Hauteegirl

"It is okay to not be okay when failures impede our plans and goals in life. They will be the same failures that will hone us to be something better. A better version of our own selves. However, it is not okay to not be okay when we are not able to rise upon our defeat & trials. And, if we succumb to our failures and not be able to move on and grow from it. It is but important to acknowledge our mistakes, defeat and failures but also important to learn from it and be able to let go and move on to a new beginning."

Missosologist International goes to OliGuacamole

"It's okay not to be okay in the face of challenges, setbacks and loss where you'd need the time to grieve and make sense of things. However, it's no longer okay not to be okay when you wallow in your grief too long that it prevents you from dusting your knees, standing back up and moving on."

Missosologist Earth goes to The_saurus

"If only to give myself a time to grieve for a loss, a moment to introspect for a mistake, or a time to process a seemingly wrong decision, that is the time when it is ok not to be okay. Recognizing my vulnerability is a necessary step for growth.

However, any other things that disturb my peace, violate my person and/or my loved ones, that is when it is not okay to not be okay. We need to stand up for ourselves for anything that violates us for self-preservation.

And I, Thank you!"

Missosologist World goes to MrGary.

"It's okay to fail in a relationship with a man who used and abused you. However, it is not okay when you become a magnet for losers and repeat the same mistake over and over again because it becomes a vicious cycle for you to be in such a dysfunctional relationship. I do not want to be likened to that famous adage, 'Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!', and I thank you!"

Missosologist Universe goes to Xamurai!!!!!!!!!

"To be honest, the first thing that came into my mind was, "it depends on the person"... As a teacher for 13 years in Japan, I have learned to adapt to different personalities and various ways to cope up with kids. That also equates to life in general. What may work for Maria may not work for Carla. So there is no correct answer as to when, and there is no correct answer as to how. We have to respect each and everyone's space and their ability to deal with various challenges of life. But most importantly, we must also give them the assurance that we pray for them, and we hope to see their smiles again."

Thank you ladies. You will turn over your crowns after Miss World Philippines.

Last edited by uzumaki on Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
uzumaki

Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Re: How would you answer....the winners

Postby esperasave » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:07 am

It is okay not to be okay when you get Covid 19 and being taken cared by your family. But it is not okay when you're not okay with all these medical bills pilling up by millions after millions because hospital and professional bills are unregulated by the Philippine governments. Hospitals can just charge patients by the millions of pesos as they wished even the patient dies in their care.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby jimrey » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:37 am

When a person is expressing his grief, anger, sadness, pain and any similar outbursts of emotions, then its okay because that is human nature. However, when these forms of expressions go beyond rationality and boundaries of freedom thereby impinging others and to some extent cause undue damages to persons, to property and a threat to peace and order and public safety, then it is not okay.
jimrey

Real Life Name/Nick: jim
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1989
Profession: accounting officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:45 am

OMG!!! OMG!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I was expecting the Miss International title! =;)) =;)) =;))

But seriously, I felt that I did not even answer the question. Like I said in my answer, what I wrote was what exactly came into my mind first. We just can't impound our personal thoughts to situations like this. Tito Boy's question was tricky but I did not think that it was difficult to answer. So I chose the most diplomatic response, and placed a little bit solution that didn't sound preachy.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Return to GENERAL