Sorry not sorry

Sorry not sorry

Postby wogiap » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:42 pm

Boombastic telegantastic

Last edited by wogiap on Mon May 03, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wogiap
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: maki
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 2008
Profession: nurse
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: karate

Re: Thailand?! Self proclaimed powerhouse?!

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:33 pm

What premonition ? :-O :-O :-O

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:41 pm

We've been there, done that. In the meantime, the salivating continues to intensify....!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Astara » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:43 am

wogiap wrote:How sad comparing rabiya to amanda! Its like a pain in the ass :-@ :-@ [-X
Watch on May why the premonition has to happen

YES! They are a powerhouse of ASIA. They won 2 Miss Universe crowns already, actually first in SOUTHEAST ASIA.

May I ask you whos the reigning Miss International and Miss Supranational? Ooopppsss who among the Asians placed highest in Miss Universe 2019?

And YES! again, stop being conceited because it will really be a pain in your ass if Amanda wins this year.
Astara

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: princess
Hobbies/Interests: Hooking up

Postby Totoypasiboy » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:10 am

Astara wrote:
wogiap wrote:How sad comparing rabiya to amanda! Its like a pain in the ass :-@ :-@ [-X

YES! They are a powerhouse of ASIA. They won 2 Miss Universe crowns already, actually first in SOUTHEAST ASIA.

May I ask you whos the reigning Miss International and Miss Supranational? Ooopppsss who among the Asians placed highest in Miss Universe 2019?

And YES! again, stop being conceited because it will really be a pain in your ass if Amanda wins this year.

What the hell are you saying? While, yes, it's true that Thailand was the first Southeast Asian to win Miss Universe but it was the Philippines who win it twice first (1969 amd 1973). Dude, set your fact straight. And don't worry we are not going to brag about our achievements in pageantry. We will just let our records speak for itself.

16 Major titles. 4 Miss Universe. 1 Miss World. 6 Miss International. 4 Miss Earth. 1 Miss Supranational, since you mention it although not a Major pageant in my opinion. And BTW, speaking of being the first, who's the first Southeast Asian country to win Miss World, Miss International, Miss Earth and Miss Supranational? Since you're bragging about Thailand's Miss International and Miss Supranational win in 2019... remember 2013 when the Philippines won not just Miss International and Miss Supranational but also Miss World? The first country to do so. And also did I mention that the Philippines placed 3rd runner up in Miss Universe that year. Your achievements in 2019... we've achieved that in 2013. Even better. Just saying. :-j :-j :-j

Clarification: I am not bragging. I am just informing you in case you don't know. Hope this help you stay grounded.
Big Four of Beauty Pageant

Totoypasiboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: P' Totoy
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: TROLLBUSTER - Earthling
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Love busting Trolls!

Postby Lebsheke0211 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:17 am

WOW at the title! hahahahahaha..
Why does it bother you so much if they call themselves powerhouse. Filipinos love to brag about their wins as well, just look at the comment above.
Lebsheke0211
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Markuz
Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: watching tv

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:23 am

Astara wrote:

Amanda gonna win this year? hahahaha Take note, Thai government removed her from being the ambassador of her country. If she won, MUO gonna need help from Thai government in case Miss Universe will be held in their country and do you think they will be proud of her?

One win makes them a powerhouse in MI? Now, I feel bad for Mexico, Norway, Germany, Costa Rica that has 2 wins and never considered as powerhouse. To be a powerhouse one should have continuous streak of placements and wins. They only won in 2019. If they add more crowns in Big FOUR and top 5 placements then that would elevate them. Let's not forget that they still have zero win in MW, and ME.

Colombia and Germany have 5 Big Four crowns and they're still questionable as powerhouses coz they don't really do well in overall Big pageants.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby benchtel1978 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:59 am

Dream is free. Let them be, please.
benchtel1978

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1978
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: competitions

Postby Astara » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:47 am

Totoypasiboy wrote:
Astara wrote:

What the hell are you saying? While, yes, it's true that Thailand was the first Southeast Asian to win Miss Universe but it was the Philippines who win it twice first (1969 amd 1973). Dude, set your fact straight. And don't worry we are not going to brag about our achievements in pageantry. We will just let our records speak for itself.

16 Major titles. 4 Miss Universe. 1 Miss World. 6 Miss International. 4 Miss Earth. 1 Miss Supranational, since you mention it although not a Major pageant in my opinion. And BTW, speaking of being the first, who's the first Southeast Asian country to win Miss World, Miss International, Miss Earth and Miss Supranational? Since you're bragging about Thailand's Miss International and Miss Supranational win in 2019... remember 2013 when the Philippines won not just Miss International and Miss Supranational but also Miss World? The first country to do so. And also did I mention that the Philippines placed 3rd runner up in Miss Universe that year. Your achievements in 2019... we've achieved that in 2013. Even better. Just saying. :-j :-j :-j

Clarification: I am not bragging. I am just informing you in case you don't know. Hope this help you stay grounded.

BAKLA TATAGALUGIN KO SINABI KO BAKA MAINTINDIHAN MO HA!

TITLE NG THREAD: Thailand?! Self proclaimed powerhouse?! (PATANONG)

SAGOT KO:
OO POWERHOUSE OF ASIA SILA ( HND PORKE POWERHOUSE ANG PINAS EH PINAS LANG ANG POWERHOUSE, GETS MO? INUULIT KO "POWERHOUSE IN ASIA")
DAHIL NANALO NA RIN SILA NG 2 MISS UNIVERSE CROWN, SILA PA NGA ANG NAUNA SA SOUTHEAST ASIA.
AT SAKA TATANUNINGIN KITA, SINO BA ANG KASALUKUYANG MISS INTERNATIONAL AT MISS SUPRANATIONAL? ( DB SILA? NAGAWA NILA ANG NAGAWA NATIN NUNG 2013)
OOOPPPSS! SILA NGA PLA ANG ASIANA NA MAY PINAKAKA MATAAS NA PLACEMENT NUNG MISS UNIVERSE 2019.

KAYA OO! WAG KAYONG MAYABANG DAHIL PAG NANALO SI AMANDA EH TYAK NA SASAKIT ANG BUTAS NG PUWET NYO!
(HND KO SINABING MANANALO SI AMANDA PERO WAG KAYO MAYABANG JUICE KO DAHIL WALANG NAKAKASIGURO,
DAHIL D NYO NGA INASAHAN NA MAS MATAAS MARARATING NG INDO AT THAI KESA KAY GAZINI)

YAN TEH BAKA NAGETS MO NA TRANSLATION KO, PURO KAYABANGAN ANG DATING THREAD! WAG GANUN!
KALOKA! WALA NGA AKO BINANGGIT NA PHILIPPINES! PERO SYEMPRE SI RABIYA ANG GUSTO KO MANALO
Astara

Postby Rosa Mystica » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:44 am

Ayyyyyy ang ate Astara, di na nakapagtimpi kay totoy pasiboy, tinawag pang bokloh... nakakalokahhh... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Last edited by Rosa Mystica on Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby Lebsheke0211 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 am

hauteegirl wrote:
Astara wrote:

Amanda gonna win this year? hahahaha Take note, Thai government removed her from being the ambassador of her country. If she won, MUO gonna need help from Thai government in case Miss Universe will be held in their country and do you think they will be proud of her?

One win makes them a powerhouse in MI? Now, I feel bad for Mexico, Norway, Germany, Costa Rica that has 2 wins and never considered as powerhouse. To be a powerhouse one should have continuous streak of placements and wins. They only won in 2019. If they add more crowns in Big FOUR and top 5 placements then that would elevate them. Let's not forget that they still have zero win in MW, and ME.

Colombia and Germany have 5 Big Four crowns and they're still questionable as powerhouses coz they don't really do well in overall Big pageants.

They still support her. They even gave Amanda and her team some sort of a priority pass to get the vaccine because they are "Representing their Country". Banners of her are everywhere in the aiport and streets.(unless those photos on instagram are just photoshops.)

Like what I said if they call themselves "powerhouse" let them be. Why so affected? Philippines has nothing to prove because they are already up there. why look down on others who dream to reach the same success as other countries. That mentality is pure arrogance.
Lebsheke0211

Postby Totoypasiboy » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:10 am

Astara wrote:
Totoypasiboy wrote:
Astara wrote:

SAGOT KO:
OO POWERHOUSE OF ASIA SILA ( HND PORKE POWERHOUSE ANG PINAS EH PINAS LANG ANG POWERHOUSE, GETS MO? INUULIT KO "POWERHOUSE IN ASIA")
DAHIL NANALO NA RIN SILA NG 2 MISS UNIVERSE CROWN, SILA PA NGA ANG NAUNA SA SOUTHEAST ASIA.
AT SAKA TATANUNINGIN KITA, SINO BA ANG KASALUKUYANG MISS INTERNATIONAL AT MISS SUPRANATIONAL? ( DB SILA? NAGAWA NILA ANG NAGAWA NATIN NUNG 2013)
OOOPPPSS! SILA NGA PLA ANG ASIANA NA MAY PINAKAKA MATAAS NA PLACEMENT NUNG MISS UNIVERSE 2019.

KAYA OO! WAG KAYONG MAYABANG DAHIL PAG NANALO SI AMANDA EH TYAK NA SASAKIT ANG BUTAS NG PUWET NYO!
(HND KO SINABING MANANALO SI AMANDA PERO WAG KAYO MAYABANG JUICE KO DAHIL WALANG NAKAKASIGURO,
DAHIL D NYO NGA INASAHAN NA MAS MATAAS MARARATING NG INDO AT THAI KESA KAY GAZINI)

YAN TEH BAKA NAGETS MO NA TRANSLATION KO, PURO KAYABANGAN ANG DATING THREAD! WAG GANUN!
KALOKA! WALA NGA AKO BINANGGIT NA PHILIPPINES! PERO SYEMPRE SI RABIYA ANG GUSTO KO MANALO

Bakla kumalma ka. Hindi mo ikagaganda ang panggigigil.

Una, ayusin mo ang construction ng mga sentences mo para hindi ka nakakalito. At sana binasa mong ding mabuti ang post ko.
Pangalawa, obvious na obvious naman kung sino ang pinatatamaan mo. Bakla na kami kaya huwag mo na kaming baklain. Magpakatotoo ka.
Pangatlo, may mali ba sa sinabi ko. I am just stating facts.
Pang-apat, sabihin mo nang mayabang. Pero walang masama kung may ipagmamayabang naman. Proud ako sa mga achievments ng mga reyna natin. May masama ba don?

Totoypasiboy

Postby jhunz23 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:47 pm

Im so glad there are bickering & trash-talking
Making this forum so exciting
Even in midst of pandemic
Miss Universe Season is ON!!!!
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Profession: teacher
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Astara » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:52 pm

Totoypasiboy wrote:
Astara wrote:
Totoypasiboy wrote:
Astara wrote:

SAGOT KO:

Una, ayusin mo ang construction ng mga sentences mo para hindi ka nakakalito. At sana binasa mong ding mabuti ang post ko.
Pangalawa, obvious na obvious naman kung sino ang pinatatamaan mo. Bakla na kami kaya huwag mo na kaming baklain. Magpakatotoo ka.
Pang-apat, sabihin mo nang mayabang. Pero walang masama kung may ipagmamayabang naman. Proud ako sa mga achievments ng mga reyna natin. May masama ba don?

BAKLA WAG KANG TANGA! BAKLA KA NA NGA BOBA KA PA!

SIMPLENG ENGLISH DI MO MAINTINDIHAN KUNDI KA BA NAMAN SHONGANG BUO!

TIGIL TIGILAN MO KO SA PINATATAMAAN EK-EK AT WALA AKONG PINATATAMAAN KUNG PWEDE KO NAMAN IHAMBAS SA MUKHA MO!

MGA BOBANG BAKLA LANG NA TULAD MO ANG DI MAKAKAINTINDI JAN!
AT WALA NAMAN AKONG SINABING MALI KA KASO IBA ANG SAGOT MO SA COMMENT KO! GAGANG TWOH!!!
IBA ANG MAYABANG SA PROUD! MASYADO KANG APEKTADO!
DAHIL DI MO LANG NAINTIHAN ANG SINABI KO PALUSOT KA PA JAN!
Astara

Postby LIONHEART » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:11 pm

LET THEM BASK ON THEIR DELUSIONS. HARD FACTS AND HISTORY IS NOT ON THEIR SIDE. THEY CANT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT RABIYA IS SERVING FACE WAY BETTER THAN THEIR REPRESENTATIVE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR ENERGY TO EVERY POST THEY HAVE.
I AM WHO I AM, YOUR OPINION ISN'T NEEDED
LIONHEART

Date of Birth: 14 Aug 1982
Profession: Bummer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Gym, Swim, Run, Eat, Sleep

Postby Totoypasiboy » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:02 am

Astara wrote:
Totoypasiboy wrote:
Astara wrote:
Totoypasiboy wrote:
Astara wrote:

SAGOT KO:

TIGIL TIGILAN MO KO SA PINATATAMAAN EK-EK AT WALA AKONG PINATATAMAAN KUNG PWEDE KO NAMAN IHAMBAS SA MUKHA MO!

AT WALA NAMAN AKONG SINABING MALI KA KASO IBA ANG SAGOT MO SA COMMENT KO! GAGANG TWOH!!!

"Bakla ka na nga boba ka pa?" Why does it sound na may mali para sa iyo ang pagiging bakla. Can't believe na may mga tao pa ding ganito.

Anyways, sa takbo ng usapang ito obviously hindi ka naman magpapatalo. Dama kong inis na inis ka kasi personal na ang nagiging atake mo at nagiging prejudice ka na. Okay! Para kumalma ka lang, I concede. Sige na ikaw na ang panalo. Ako na ang bobong baklang hindi nakaintindi sa post mo. Sabi nga nila "Be the bigger person."

Pasensya ka na. Happy ka na? Kalma lang tayo palagi ha? Kaw talaga. Next time ingat at baka mabasag ang ngipin mo sa panggigigil. Hindi nakakaganda ang sobrang stress sa buhay.

Good morning! :-j :-j :-j

Totoypasiboy

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:49 am

Wow, hanga naman ako sa humility ni totoy pasiboy... :-O =D> :7 kaya lang sayang, nag eenjoy pa naman yung iba dito pag ganyang may awayan, kaya lang mukhang nag concede ka na kagad... kaya ang winner sa awayan sa thread na itetch ay si ateng Astara, congrats ses.... ipatong kay queen astara ang koronang tinik.... CHOSSSSSSSSSS =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:17 am

Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Astara wrote:

They still support her. They even gave Amanda and her team some sort of a priority pass to get the vaccine because they are "Representing their Country". Banners of her are everywhere in the aiport and streets.(unless those photos on instagram are just photoshops.)

Like what I said if they call themselves "powerhouse" let them be. Why so affected? Philippines has nothing to prove because they are already up there. why look down on others who dream to reach the same success as other countries. That mentality is pure arrogance.

Pure arrogance? Just because Philippines is a legit powerhouse? Would u consider my statement pure arrogance if I came from a non-powerhouse country? My ideology is legit. Let me ask you these. Is Thailand a powerhouse in Miss Earth? Nope! Is Thailand a powerhouse in Miss World? Nope! One win in Miss International does not elevate them as powerhouse in Miss International and just because they have several top 5 placements in Miss Universe in the recent years still does not make them a powerhouse. 1st runner up is the first loser of the pageant. Whoever wears the crown is what counts. So what is your gauge on being a powerhouse? Delusion? Fine! Then every country is a POWERHOUSE. Not! I'm talking about proper basis here not bcoz im against them and obviously not just based on what mental bias or mood they have:%)) You can't just say, "hey, my country is a powerhouse whether u like it or not". =;)) YOU ARE AN ENABLER TO THEIR DELUSIONS. YOU'RE ACTUALLY NOT HELPING. =b
Last edited by hauteegirl on Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
hauteegirl

Postby Totoypasiboy » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:23 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Wow, hanga naman ako sa humility ni totoy pasiboy... :-O =D> :7 kaya lang sayang, nag eenjoy pa naman yung iba dito pag ganyang may awayan, kaya lang mukhang nag concede ka na kagad... kaya ang winner sa awayan sa thread na itetch ay si ateng Astara, congrats ses.... ipatong kay queen astara ang koronang tinik.... CHOSSSSSSSSSS =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Ay! Salamat naman po Madam Virginia Dalisay. A beauty queen once told me that I should choose my battles. This one isn't worth it. Hindi naman daw po kaduwagan ang sumuko sa labang alam kong kailanman ay hindi ko mapapanalunan. Sabi ko nga "Be the bigger person." :)>- :)>- :)>-

Totoypasiboy

Postby Astara » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:31 am

Totoypasiboy wrote:
Astara wrote:
Totoypasiboy wrote:
Astara wrote:
Totoypasiboy wrote:
Astara wrote:

SAGOT KO:

"Bakla ka na nga boba ka pa?" Why does it sound na may mali para sa iyo ang pagiging bakla. Can't believe na may mga tao pa ding ganito.

Anyways, sa takbo ng usapang ito obviously hindi ka naman magpapatalo. Dama kong inis na inis ka kasi personal na ang nagiging atake mo at nagiging prejudice ka na. Okay! Para kumalma ka lang, I concede. Sige na ikaw na ang panalo. Ako na ang bobong baklang hindi nakaintindi sa post mo. Sabi nga nila "Be the bigger person."

Pasensya ka na. Happy ka na? Kalma lang tayo palagi ha? Kaw talaga. Next time ingat at baka mabasag ang ngipin mo sa panggigigil. Hindi nakakaganda ang sobrang stress sa buhay.

Good morning! :-j :-j :-j

PUKE MO!
Astara

Postby Rosa Mystica » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:48 am

Ayyyyyy, galit pa din... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) . =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) . =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby alihabibi » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:38 am

You know what is so dangerous with Thailand (atleast with all the aggressive beauty pageant Thai fans)? They haven't accomplished that much. and yet the way they brag now is, as if they are Venezuela, USA and South Africa combined when it comes to being a beauty pageant powerhouse. They think that Miss Universe is a popularity contest. That Miss Universe is just all about speaking fluent english, sending their delegate with all the luxurious brands and sponsors. They think by doing that, Miss Universe will make their Amanda a winner. They hype their delegate with so many glamorous photo shoots, expensive wardrobes, extravagant send off, showing off their signature brands thinking Miss Universe will get impressed and make her a winner by having all of that. Funny they think they can bribe the Miss Universe or the judges to think that their Amanda has all the designer materials therefore a rightful winner. very shallow.
alihabibi

Real Life Name/Nick: ali
Profession: MD
Hobbies/Interests: work work work and chat

Postby suswot » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:55 am

Grabe ang awayan para kay baklang Amanda Obdam, ikakapanalo nyan...mag hunos dili kayo
suswot
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: JR
Date of Birth: 19 Feb 1990
Profession: Registered Nurse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the Net
Message: Thanks Missosology for providing a great access and information on beauties around the world :-)

Postby esperasave » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:17 am

alihabibi wrote:
You know what is so dangerous with Thailand (atleast with all the aggressive beauty pageant Thai fans)? They haven't accomplished that much. and yet the way they brag now is, as if they are Venezuela, USA and South Africa combined when it comes to being a beauty pageant powerhouse. They think that Miss Universe is a popularity contest. That Miss Universe is just all about speaking fluent english, sending their delegate with all the luxurious brands and sponsors. They think by doing that, Miss Universe will make their Amanda a winner. They hype their delegate with so many glamorous photo shoots, expensive wardrobes, extravagant send off, showing off their signature brands thinking Miss Universe will get impressed and make her a winner by having all of that. Funny they think they can bribe the Miss Universe or the judges to think that their Amanda has all the designer materials therefore a rightful winner. very shallow.

It's just their warm up. Their finale Bombshell or Pasavogue will be at the finals night of Miss Universe competition. They say that the capital city of Bangkok is filled with her pictures and photos all over, is it? So expect more to come. Their veneration to Miss Universe is so extravagant but Filipinos are with screaming and shouting in the audience box. Whereas, I was telling people not to use her campaign with being born and grew up poor in the province because its already been utilized day in and day out by so many in all pageantries so nothing out of ordinary about it anymore.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Lebsheke0211 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:26 am

hauteegirl wrote:
Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Astara wrote:

Pure arrogance? Just because Philippines is a legit powerhouse? Would u consider my statement pure arrogance if I came from a non-powerhouse country? My ideology is legit. Let me ask you these. Is Thailand a powerhouse in Miss Earth? Nope! Is Thailand a powerhouse in Miss World? Nope! One win in Miss International does not elevate them as powerhouse in Miss International and just because they have several top 5 placements in Miss Universe in the recent years still does not make them a powerhouse. 1st runner up is the first loser of the pageant. Whoever wears the crown is what counts. So what is your gauge on being a powerhouse? Delusion? Fine! Then every country is a POWERHOUSE. Not! I'm talking about proper basis here not bcoz im against them and obviously not just based on what mental bias or mood they have:%)) You can't just say, "hey, my country is a powerhouse whether u like it or not". =;)) YOU ARE AN ENABLER TO THEIR DELUSIONS. YOU'RE ACTUALLY NOT HELPING. =b

Helping in what exactly? Shove in their faces that they are not powerhouse? What will I get from that? If by your statement that "runner-ups are losers" then why is everyone proud about philippines placing for 10 straight years in Miss Universe if that doesn't count as achievement? If they feel they are a powerhouse so what? it HURTS your ego? you can brag about your countries achievements and yet if other countries do the same you're triggered.
Lebsheke0211

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:40 am

Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Astara wrote:

Helping in what exactly? Shove in their faces that they are not powerhouse? What will I get from that? If by your statement that "runner-ups are losers" then why is everyone proud about philippines placing for 10 straight years in Miss Universe if that doesn't count as achievement? If they feel they are a powerhouse so what? it HURTS your ego? you can brag about your countries achievements and yet if other countries do the same you're triggered.

You're definitely enabling them to their delusions. Triggered? hahaha Honey, Im just telling you that FACT. It's not gonna make my life any better even if Philippines is the no.1 powerhouse in the world. Fact is FACT. Delusion is DELUSION. There's a big difference. If you wanna go brag them being a powerhouse so be it. Nobody's stopping you. I dont care if they consider themselves a powerhouse. I dont go to their pages and stop their delusions. I'm just simply stating FACTS HERE. It's you who's triggered coz you can't differentiate between FACT and DELUSIONS. Now, go and celebrate with their delusions.
:%))
hauteegirl

Postby Lebsheke0211 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:00 am

hauteegirl wrote:
Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Astara wrote:

You're definitely enabling them to their delusions. Triggered? hahaha Honey, Im just telling you that FACT. It's not gonna make my life any better even if Philippines is the no.1 powerhouse in the world. Fact is FACT. Delusion is DELUSION. There's a big difference. If you wanna go brag them being a powerhouse so be it. Nobody's stopping you. I dont care if they consider themselves a powerhouse. I dont go to their pages and stop their delusions. I'm just simply stating FACTS HERE. It's you who's triggered coz you can't differentiate between FACT and DELUSIONS. Now, go and celebrate with their delusions.

You don't care if they call themselves powerhouse and yet you call them "Delusional" LOL... I'm no way triggered, If I am I'll probably reply like you do. LOL.
Lebsheke0211

Postby GlennLRehnan » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:02 pm

Astara wrote:

Can’t even do basic research. Zero credibility. Blah, blah, blah.
GlennLRehnan

Real Life Name/Nick: Glenn
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1979
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Grad student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Studying

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:13 pm

Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Astara wrote:

You don't care if they call themselves powerhouse and yet you call them "Delusional" LOL... I'm no way triggered, If I am I'll probably reply like you do. LOL.

Honey, you're way triggered coz you quote me and I didnt even talk to u hahahhaa =;)) Unless, you're Astara's alternick =b
hauteegirl

Postby Lebsheke0211 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:52 am

hauteegirl wrote:
Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Lebsheke0211 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Astara wrote:

Honey, you're way triggered coz you quote me and I didnt even talk to u hahahhaa =;)) Unless, you're Astara's alternick =b

don't tell me we are going to throw that "trigger" word at each other? LOL. Who's Astara btw?
Lebsheke0211

Next

Return to Help Desk