COVID VACCINE PASSPORTS

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

COVID VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:00 pm

COVID VACCINE PASSPORTS:
HOW THEY COULD LET TRAVEL TAKE OFF AGAIN

Advocates say documentation that proves your COVID vaccination could create a
bright future for postpandemic travel, but others worry about privacy and discrimination.

More than a year into the COVID-19 pandemic, strategizing for strict lockdowns is slowly giving way to planning an appointment for your coronavirus vaccination.

In the process, a new question is emerging: Should governments and the private sector embrace the idea of a digital vaccine passport for travel and even for everyday life?
Though proving you're vaccinated to travel abroad isn't a new concept ~some countries have required yellow fever vaccines for years~
doing so for COVID-19 would be on a far grander scale than ever before.

And a passport for domestic use, such as for going to a concert, is new territory.
In a few days, candidates from 75 countries and territories will travel to Florida, United States.
On the official page of Miss Universe there is no information about what the security provisions will be to protect the delegates.
Traditionally two delegates share the same room, in this edition will also two girls be 'Roommates'?? :-@

DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Re: COVID VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:22 pm

The world should be worried about the rise of counterfeit travel documents and breakdown of legitimacy in the int'l ports of entry or porous intra border crossing. The caveat and the downside:- Illicit int'l crime organizations will race to a heyday and benefit from the situation.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:31 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
The world should be worried about the rise of counterfeit travel documents and breakdown of legitimacy in the int'l ports of entry or porous intra border crossing. The caveat and the downside:- Illicit int'l crime organizations will race to a heyday and benefit from the situation.

Covid-19 has changed the world! Since its appearance more than a year ago, life is no longer the same.

As of 2021, the COVID‑19 pandemic is an ongoing global pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID‑19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS CoV‑2).
Its impact has been broad, affecting general society, economy, culture, ecology, politics, and other areas.

⚉ The 2020 stock market crash was a major and sudden global stock market crash.

⚉ The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the tourism industry due to the resulting travel restrictions as well as slump in demand among travelers. The tourism industry has been massively affected by the spread of coronavirus, as many countries have introduced travel restrictions in an attempt to contain its spread.

⚉ In USA, Florida tourism had a year-over-year 11% drop in the first quarter of 2021. The Miss Universe Organization does not publish anything about how the 75 delegates arriving in Hollywood, Florida will be protected.
Last edited by DUBROVNIK on Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DUBROVNIK

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:39 pm

DUBROVNIK wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Covid-19 has changed the world! Since its appearance more than a year ago, life is no longer the same.

Copy and noted. My personal experience will tell:- it was like hell on earth and the ordeal itself shall remain implanted in memory. Go figure. No, I'm no covid stat. It's the set protocols and confusing requirements that prove to be more than debilitating to the bearer! Believe when I say.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:21 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Copy and noted. My personal experience will tell:- it was like hell on earth and the ordeal itself shall remain implanted in memory. Go figure. No, I'm no covid stat. It's the set protocols and confusing requirements that prove to be more than debilitating to the bearer! Believe when I say.

True. This is another opportunity for syndicates to take advantage of. And if there is one thing that this whole Covid19 has visibly accomplished so far, it's the temporary end of illegal migration from Africa and Central/West Asia to Europe. It seems like yesterday when we were appalled by boat people trying to enter Europe. Nowadays, who wants to be in Europe?
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:07 am

XAMURAI wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

True. This is another opportunity for syndicates to take advantage of. And if there is one thing that this whole Covid19 has visibly accomplished so far, it's the temporary end of illegal migration from Africa and Central/West Asia to Europe. It seems like yesterday when we were appalled by boat people trying to enter Europe. Nowadays, who wants to be in Europe?

Copy that. If the seas of the Medi and the Adriatic prove unworthy of the gamble, they'd be willing to empty their life's savings bribing through the lapses on entry points, border control and cross-country crossing protocols.
beautywatchnyc

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:22 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Copy that. If the seas of the Medi and the Adriatic prove unworthy of the gamble, they'd be willing to empty their life's savings bribing through the lapses on entry points, border control and cross-country crossing protocols.

Not that I am believing in conspiracy theories or whatnot, but I am under the impression that this whole Covid19 thing was really blown out of proportion in order to serve a certain purpose. If they really meant salvation of mankind, they would have already channeled their energy to the real solution, which is to financially support finding a cure to fight the disease when it enters your system. However, they are all about vaccinating the world, and who knows where it will lead them to! Not even the flu vaccine was able to eradicate flu deaths. My friends get the flu vaccine every year, but on some years they still got the flu even after getting a flu shot. I have never taken the flu shot because it's troublesome to schedule an appointment here in Japan.

But anyway, I know for the fat that the UN has a certain deadline to accomplish the SDG's that they have set up... I have a weird interpretation of what is happening in the world now is actually inclined towards accomplishing the SDGs by 2030! There's NO WAY the SDGs could be achieved by 2030 if people are not locked down, or are still free to travel here and there. The earth's natural resources are depleting, and if the rate of travel and consumption remained the same at pre-Covid, there would not be enough time to buy for the UN to make the SDGs a tangible reality... We are actually being distracted.

XAMURAI

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:38 am

I read you. It's akin to perpetuating a myth that dissuades us gullible from knowing the ultimate "facts" in a conscious ploy by the powers-that-be to mislead and muddle the real issues at hand. Bombarding people's consciousness with "de-realization" attempts instead of finding a lasting cure being the 1st priority is what you're saying? The unrelenting effort by the world's unscrupulous "health influencers and professionals" is gaining a traction that gives the wrong signals. That's unnerving and scary to hell!

The UN? An ageing organization composed of ageing citizens with ancient thoughts on solving the world's problems? They've seen better days and are on the way out!
beautywatchnyc

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:27 am

Ironic that they spent Billions in military weapon technologies yet with thousands of doctors and scientists worldwide no one can find a cure to a deadly virus. Unless, they really planned to depopulate the planet. 8-> :D/ 8->

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:30 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
I read you. It's akin to perpetuating a myth that dissuades us gullible from knowing the ultimate "facts" in a conscious ploy by the powers-that-be to mislead and muddle the real issues at hand. Bombarding people's consciousness with "de-realization" attempts instead of finding a lasting cure being the 1st priority is what you're saying? The unrelenting effort by the world's unscrupulous "health influencers and professionals" is gaining a traction that gives the wrong signals. That's unnerving and scary to hell!

The UN? An ageing organization composed of ageing citizens with ancient thoughts on solving the world's problems? They've seen better days and are on the way out!

Oh gosh... I couldn't have said it any better! :=p

Here in Japan, we never had a lockdown but more people are dying because of suicide (for the first time in nearly ten years, the number of deaths through suicide went up by huge proportion, with women in their 20s having the most surprising rate of increase!)...

But seriously... I refer back again to the SDG thing. Even the stupid Miss Eco International org spent a day of discussions about it with the delegates. Imagine if there's no Covid-19 and we are still free to travel here and there! It's unfathomable that their 17 goals could be achieved by 2030. Not even by 2040! So right now, because of the pandemic and the successful way that mass and social media have scared the whole population, a lot of countries are now under extensive control, which is something that is probably worse than how Russia was ruled during the Soviet era.

The money of the super rich have already been diverted to where it would matter while we are in Pandemic. These few super rich families are wise. They don't have investments in the aviation, petroleum and hotel sectors. Their money have long been divested into media companies, pharmaceuticals and military. They are the true manipulators of our fate!

XAMURAI

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:32 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Ironic that they spent Billions in military weapon technologies yet with thousands of doctors and scientists worldwide no one can find a cure to a deadly virus. Unless, they really planned to depopulate the planet. 8-> :D/ 8->

Do you know what is even scarier? The future "yet-to-be-known" effects of the vaccine! It could reduce the ability of women to conceive, or could gradually decrease a man's sperm count. But who knows???

XAMURAI

Postby kantutay » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:55 pm

This is not about the virus anymore. It’s about control. They are pushing for the Great Reset by 2030.
kantutay
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Profession: Boss Bitch
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby kantutay » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:01 pm

Read 1984 by Orwell. The world is heading to the direction already.
kantutay

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Profession: Boss Bitch
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby Yna Magenta » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:12 pm

Do your friends a favor especially if they're mirats! Lalo na yung may balak mag pamilya pero bilib na bilib sa mga bagong bakuna neyen! =O/ =/

My frendship sent this to me, it's a compilation of *toot* after ma-eme ng bakuna files(.)catbox(.)moe/vkazdp.pdf <<<<<<< Remove ()

I verified random samples at nakakaloka truly :-O :-O
Yna Magenta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura

Postby Yna Magenta » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:14 pm

Pinaglalaruan nalang tayes ng mga powerful devils that be of the world nakakaloka! =O/ =/
Yna Magenta

Postby Yna Magenta » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:24 pm

XAMURAI wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:Ironic that they spent Billions in military weapon technologies yet with thousands of doctors and scientists worldwide no one can find a cure to a deadly virus. Unless, they really planned to depopulate the planet. 8-> :D/ 8->

Do you know what is even scarier? The future "yet-to-be-known" effects of the vaccine! It could reduce the ability of women to conceive, or could gradually decrease a man's sperm count. But who knows???

Nako parang "mild" pa yan na side-effect if evah, yung iba expected mategi after n years, or macovid ulet ng mas malala after magpatusok! =O/ =/

May kuda pa ang ex-vp ng payzer na "leaky vaccine" ang pinagtutusok nila! Meaning magiging super carrier ng stronger covid variant yung mga naturukan, kaya mga unvaccinated ang matetegi-galore =O/ ~X(

Anyareh na sa earth, gusto ko muna maungusan ang beneswela sa dami ng korona bago magkagulo ng bongga sa mundo! =O/ =/
Yna Magenta

Postby Mizzyshay12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:21 pm

666 MARK OF THE BEAST
PHILIPPINES
Mizzyshay12
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Model/ beauty queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:09 am

Mizzyshay12 wrote:666 MARK OF THE BEAST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nHahO-zjuU

[youtube]3nHahO-zjuU[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Galunggong » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:59 am

UK issues travel ban on Kenya .

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/africa/k ... index.html

Kenya warns of 'vaccine apartheid' as it hits back at the UK over travel ban move
By Sarah Dean

Updated 12:18 PM ET, Wed April 7, 2021

(CNN)Kenya has sounded the alarm over a potential coronavirus "vaccine apartheid" playing out between countries, as it accused the United Kingdom of instituting a "discriminatory policy" after London issued a travel ban on the east African nation.

"Kenya continues to see, with deep regret, that vaccine producing countries around the world have begun practicing a form of vaccine nationalism, possessiveness, and discrimination, coupled with a vaccine hoarding attitude that can only be described as a form of 'vaccine apartheid'," Kenya's Foreign Ministry said in a lengthy press statement, issued in response to the UK's travel ban.
"This vaccine apartheid, coupled with the reckless calls for vaccine passports while not making the vaccines available to all nations, widens existing inequalities and makes it near impossible for the world to win the war against the pandemic," the statement argued.

Nairobi hit back Saturday against London's decision on Friday to add Kenya to its coronavirus travel 'red list' and announced its own measures on travelers coming from the UK.
Both countries' policy changes will begin on April 9.
A surprise decision
Kenya's principal secretary to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Macharia Kamau, told CNN in a phone call on Tuesday that the move from London came "as a little bit of a surprise".
"It's not like we have an out-of-control Covid situation in Kenya -- we do not. It's not like we are not exercising great prudence and it's not like we are not managing the situation diligently here," said Kamau, who formerly served as Kenya's ambassador to the United Nations.
Kenya's Foreign Ministry statement declared all passengers originating from or transiting through UK airports will now be required to spend 14 days in quarantine at a government-designated facility, where they will need to take two PCR tests, all at their own expense.
Kenyan citizens who live in the UK and cargo flights are, however, exempt from these measures.

The UK government's measures go a step further. They say that all travelers who have been in or through Kenya in the previous 10 days will be refused entry to England. British, Irish, and third-country nationals with residence rights will be allowed to enter but will be required to self-isolate in a government-approved hotel quarantine facility for 10 days -- also at their own expense.

"With over 30 million vaccinations delivered in the UK so far, the additional restrictions will help to reduce the risk of new variants -- such as those first identified in South Africa (SA) and Brazil -- entering England," the UK government's Department for Transport said in a statement while announcing the move.
The UK has almost 40 countries on its 'red list'. Many of these countries are African or South American nations. However, European countries that are currently experiencing a third wave of cases, such as France, are not on the list.
The decision to add Kenya to the 'red list' comes as Prime Minister Boris Johnson hailed April as "second dose month," with the country giving more second doses than first doses of the vaccine per day for the first time on March 30.

Over 31 million people in the UK have now received a first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine and more than 5 million have also received their second shot, according to the latest government data.
The UK is seeing a decline in Covid-19 deaths and cases and is taking steps to open up its economy, while Kenya is currently battling a third wave of Covid-19.

On March 26, President Uhuru Kenyatta announced curfews and a ban on almost all movement in or out of the country's biggest cities, including the capital Nairobi, to tackle the outbreak.

International flights were the exception to that travel ban.
However, the UK has seen far more deaths throughout the pandemic than Kenya.
Kenya's total reported Covid-19 death toll on Tuesday stood at 2,258, according to the country's Ministry of Health. The UK's total death toll has topped more than 126,000, according to its government data.
And the daily new confirmed Covid-19 cases per million people in Kenya as of April 6 is 19.2, while the UK stands at 48.75, according to Oxford University's Our World in Data.

The number of confirmed cases is lower in many countries than the number of actual cases, due to reasons such as limited testing, according to Our World in Data.
"We have demonstrated incredible responsibility here. We have kept our numbers impressively low. It's not by accident it is by design and by policy," Kamau said. "If you look at other parts of the world, even our own continent, you'll see that Kenya is a population of 50 million people and with its highly mobile population has still been able to do the necessary things."
An urgent need for vaccines
Amid the row over the travel ban, some Kenyans -- including those in government -- are highlighting the vaccine disparity between London and Nairobi on social media.

Kenya's ambassador to the UN, Martin Kimani, tweeted: "When solidarity is just a word. First came Vaccine Nationalism now we have Vaccine Apartheid," while sharing the Kenyan Foreign Ministry's press statement on the UK travel ban on Twitter.
Kenya, a Commonwealth nation, has requested that the UK -- a country with which it has a long-standing strategic relationship -- share its vaccines, with the Foreign Ministry statement noting: "Kenya is aware that the United Kingdom has [vaccines] in bigger quantities than it currently has use for."
The UK -- with a population of around 66 million people -- has more than 400 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines from eight candidates on order. However, it has not received all these doses yet and not all of these candidates have yet been approved by the UK's medicines regulator.

It is currently administering the Oxford/AstraZeneca and BioNTech/Pfizer vaccines and announced Wednesday it will begin a rollout of the Moderna vaccine too.
The UK Foreign Office declined to comment on the Kenyan statement when contacted by CNN. But the government has said that it will share any future surplus once it has vaccinated its population. The UK has also pledged £548 million ($753 million) to the COVAX scheme, which aims to deliver more than 1 billion vaccines to up to 92 low and middle-income countries this year.
Compared to the UK's 31 million first shots administered, a total of 325,592 Kenyans have received a Covid-19 vaccine as of Tuesday, according to the latest figures from the country's Ministry of Health.

Kenya received its first shipment of vaccines -- 1.02 million doses of the Oxford-AstraZeneca shot -- via the global COVAX program.
The shipment was part of an initial allocation to Kenya of 3.5 million doses.
"It is the only substantial amount of vaccine we've received so we absolutely welcome it and we celebrate it even. But we are a country of 50 million people and it's imperative we vaccinate at least a third of the population... we actually need tens of millions of doses of vaccine, not millions and we need them rather urgently if we are to be effective in stemming this pandemic," Kamau urged.
As part of its drive to get its population vaccinated, Kenya approved Russia's Sputnik V for emergency use in March -- leading to reports that people were privately purchasing the shots for around $70.
Two lawyers claim to be the first two people in Kenya to have received a dose of Sputnik V -- and tweeted images of themselves being vaccinated. CNN has contacted them for comment.
However, on April 2, the Ministry of Health announced it had halted private sector importation and distribution of the vaccines to ensure "greater transparency and accountability."
"There's nothing wrong with Sputnik V just like there's nothing wrong with all the other vaccines... but they need to be brought in in a manner that is consistent with government regulations," Kamau noted.
"In Kenya, the vaccines are free for everybody," he added.

The global disparity in access to Covid-19 vaccines has caused widespread anger among Africa's leaders, including South Africa's president and chair of the African Union, Cyril Ramaphosa, who warned during a World Economic Forum virtual meeting that richer countries are "hoarding" vaccines, and urged global action to ensure an equitable rollout.
Global charity Oxfam, with other members of the People's Vaccine Alliance, a network of campaigning NGOs, also called for an end to 'vaccine apartheid'. In a press release Tuesday, it said rich nations are vaccinating one person a second whilst many developing nations have yet to administer a single dose.
Kamau is not surprised at how things have played out globally, noting "we live in an unequal world."
"Vaccines are a basic human right," he said. "They protect lives, they enhance people's abilities to live their lives fully and allow nations to remain interactive in trading, which is really what is at the core of global development."
Galunggong

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 2000
Profession: eating fishes
Hobbies/Interests: fishing

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:57 am

DUBROVNIK

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:50 am

OMG, so she cannot join now the competition in Florida, right?

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:17 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:OMG, so she cannot join now the competition in Florida, right?

We hope that Miss India and Miss Argentina will regain their health, before May 16.
Let's say a prayer for them.....
DUBROVNIK

Return to GENERAL