CHRISTINE HUANG- Organizer of various scam and fraud Pageant

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

CHRISTINE HUANG- Organizer of various scam and fraud Pageant

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:15 am

LOOKS LIKE THIS PERSON HAD SOME ISSUES IN THE PAST:

Bolivia wins Miss Progress International 2014

Arantza Barba, 24, from Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia was crowned Miss Progress International 2014 in Puglia, Italy on May 18. Three sub-titles were awarded respectively to Darline Marie Exume of Haiti, Miss Human Rights 2014; to Jorreni Marcon of Brazil, Miss Progress Health 2014; and to Esterina Rumè of Italy, Miss Cultural Integration 2013. Sweden's Dorotha Bartlewska won the most popular Internet votes.

The pageant boasts itself as "the only competition in the world that emphasizes the role of women for their social commitment." Arantza's platform is to ban the use of plastic bags. The first pageant took place in 2010, but no pageants were held from 2011 to 2013. According to pageant organizer Giuseppe Borillo, the pageant did not materialize in 2011 because of "extremely serious health problems suffered by the President".

In 2012, there was no pageant because Christine Huang from Taiwan "did not fulfill a signed agreement as host in Wuhan, China." And in 2013, the organization "had to recover from the heavy damages suffered from Huang's lack of professionalism."

sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Re: CHRISTINE HUANG- Organizer of various scam and fraud Pag

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:18 am

THAT'S THE PRICE MEO HAS TO PAY FOR DEALING WITH UNPROFESSIONALS. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Irie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:34 am

manoypoe wrote:THAT'S THE PRICE MEO HAS TO PAY FOR DEALING WITH UNPROFESSIONALS. =;)) =;))

Christine Huang is just a director of CIBPA ( Miss Republic of China Pageant). Miss Earth Taiwan has another ND.
Irie

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging

Postby fermnedoza » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:12 am

Irie wrote:
manoypoe wrote:THAT'S THE PRICE MEO HAS TO PAY FOR DEALING WITH UNPROFESSIONALS. =;)) =;))

Christine Huang is just a director of CIBPA ( Miss Republic of China Pageant). Miss Earth Taiwan has another ND.

I actually checked on the matter and I found out that SHE IS INDEED THE ND OF TAIWAN! Check on their official site specially on news article there if I remember right.
fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby Irie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:24 am

fermnedoza wrote:
Irie wrote:

I actually checked on the matter and I found out that SHE IS INDEED THE ND OF TAIWAN! Check on their official site specially on news article there if I remember right.

There are like 3 NDs in Miss Republic of China Pageant. That pageant is an association of different pageant directors so she is not the sole ND of Miss Earth Taiwan but she claimed to be a "friend" of the Monzons
Irie

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:47 am

Irie wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
Irie wrote:

There are like 3 NDs in Miss Republic of China Pageant. That pageant is an association of different pageant directors so she is not the sole ND of Miss Earth Taiwan but she claimed to be a "friend" of the Monzons

ACTUALLY I AM LOST. SO SHE IS NOT THE ND OF CHINA? SO WHY DID SHE RANT? WHAT IS HER PURPOSE? AND SHE CLAIMED TO BE A FRIEND OF THE MONZONS? WHY DID SHE DO WHAT SHE DID? =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby Irie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:10 am

manoypoe wrote:
Irie wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
Irie wrote:

ACTUALLY I AM LOST. SO SHE IS NOT THE ND OF CHINA? SO WHY DID SHE RANT? WHAT IS HER PURPOSE? AND SHE CLAIMED TO BE A FRIEND OF THE MONZONS? WHY DID SHE DO WHAT SHE DID? =;)) =;))

The structure of their pageant is kinda confusing. There is ND #1 ND #2 ND#3. haha.
Irie

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:40 am

Irie wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Irie wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
Irie wrote:

The structure of their pageant is kinda confusing. There is ND #1 ND #2 ND#3. haha.

SO MUCH ND'S IN THE COOKIE JAR. WHAT A GANG... BANG BANG BANG!!! :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:20 am

manoypoe wrote:
Irie wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Irie wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
Irie wrote:

SO MUCH ND'S IN THE COOKIE JAR. WHAT A GANG... BANG BANG BANG!!! :%)) :%))

REGARDLESS, I AM VERY HAPPY SHE IS NOT THE ND OF MISS EARTH TAIWAN.

AND NO ONE BELIEVED HER EXCEPT FOR MISS EARTH DESPERATE-BASHERS =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Return to GENERAL