Long time no see

Image
Forum rules
Make friends here! Non-pageant related discussions about Lifestyle, Romance, Worldwide News, Spirituality, Celebrities, Music, Sports, etc.



  • 0

Long time no see

Postby Shizuma974 » Sun May 08, 2022 2:05 pm

    

Hi everyone!

I didn't come here since a few years I believe.
Just wanted to say hi :">
I was wondering if some of you still remember me haha
I'm quite nostalgic of the good times I spent with you all.
I hope you all are doing great :hx

Good vibes from Reunion Island to you!


User avatar
Shizuma974
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 8050
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:55 pm
Location: Reunion Island
Country: Reunion (re)
Reputation: 4677
Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
Message: ♥♥♥ Marie Payet Forever ♥♥♥
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

  • 1

Re: Long time no see

Postby XAMURAI » Mon May 09, 2022 5:49 am

Of course I remember you!!! Missosology Universe 2013 3rd Runner-up!!!
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15339
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 10513
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: Long time no see

Postby Shizuma974 » Mon May 09, 2022 5:55 am

XAMURAI wrote:Of course I remember you!!! Missosology Universe 2013 3rd Runner-up!!!


Hi Xamurai-san!
What a fun experience Missosology Universe 2013 was! I keep a good memory of it :hx
User avatar
Shizuma974
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 8050
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:55 pm
Location: Reunion Island
Country: Reunion (re)
Reputation: 4677
Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
Message: ♥♥♥ Marie Payet Forever ♥♥♥
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

  • 0

Re: Long time no see

Postby esperasave » Mon May 09, 2022 7:53 am

Shizuma974 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:Of course I remember you!!! Missosology Universe 2013 3rd Runner-up!!!


Hi Xamurai-san!
What a fun experience Missosology Universe 2013 was! I keep a good memory of it :hx


Missosology from the outside. GB from the inside.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3489
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1354
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: Long time no see

Postby Shizuma974 » Mon May 09, 2022 8:24 am

esperasave wrote:
Shizuma974 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:Of course I remember you!!! Missosology Universe 2013 3rd Runner-up!!!


Hi Xamurai-san!
What a fun experience Missosology Universe 2013 was! I keep a good memory of it :hx


Missosology from the outside. GB from the inside.


Greetings esperasave!
I don't think we know each other.
Why do you bring GB here?
User avatar
Shizuma974
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 8050
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:55 pm
Location: Reunion Island
Country: Reunion (re)
Reputation: 4677
Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
Message: ♥♥♥ Marie Payet Forever ♥♥♥
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

  • 0

Re: Long time no see

Postby esperasave » Mon May 09, 2022 1:25 pm

Shizuma974 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Shizuma974 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:Of course I remember you!!! Missosology Universe 2013 3rd Runner-up!!!


Hi Xamurai-san!
What a fun experience Missosology Universe 2013 was! I keep a good memory of it :hx


Missosology from the outside. GB from the inside.


Greetings esperasave!
I don't think we know each other.
Why do you bring GB here?


You left Misso for long. You could probably been with GB global.....beauties with your absence.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3489
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1354
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: Long time no see

Postby Shizuma974 » Mon May 09, 2022 1:39 pm

esperasave wrote:
Shizuma974 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Shizuma974 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:Of course I remember you!!! Missosology Universe 2013 3rd Runner-up!!!


Hi Xamurai-san!
What a fun experience Missosology Universe 2013 was! I keep a good memory of it :hx


Missosology from the outside. GB from the inside.


Greetings esperasave!
I don't think we know each other.
Why do you bring GB here?


You left Misso for long. You could probably been with GB global.....beauties with your absence.


OH, I see where you're coming from...
I didn't left Misso for GB tho but I understand if you don't believe me. I could explain why I left but will this change your mind? I'm not sure...
Anyway, I send you positive vibes :)>- :hx
User avatar
Shizuma974
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 8050
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:55 pm
Location: Reunion Island
Country: Reunion (re)
Reputation: 4677
Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
Message: ♥♥♥ Marie Payet Forever ♥♥♥
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

  • 0

Re: Long time no see

Postby esperasave » Mon May 09, 2022 2:25 pm

Shizuma974 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Shizuma974 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Shizuma974 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:Of course I remember you!!! Missosology Universe 2013 3rd Runner-up!!!


Hi Xamurai-san!
What a fun experience Missosology Universe 2013 was! I keep a good memory of it :hx


Missosology from the outside. GB from the inside.


Greetings esperasave!
I don't think we know each other.
Why do you bring GB here?


You left Misso for long. You could probably been with GB global.....beauties with your absence.


OH, I see where you're coming from...
I didn't left Misso for GB tho but I understand if you don't believe me. I could explain why I left but will this change your mind? I'm not sure...
Anyway, I send you positive vibes :)>- :hx


As long as your heart is to serve, then you could always come back anytime you want to. If possible, add as much SPICE, FLAVOR OR COLOR as you could with your postings as a forumer. There's not too many people anymore could write a space from this forum. Only a few now because Missosology weeds out those posts that are so toxic and negative to the public like us. For better or for worst in the situation of the world, the universe rather, we should never forget to instill, act with goodness and All those Loviness to each and everyone of US.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3489
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1354
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: Long time no see

Postby XAMURAI » Tue May 10, 2022 1:15 am

Oh Shizuma... you were 4th RU in 2013! :-*
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15339
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 10513
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.


Return to CHITCHAT LOUNGE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology