OWNED! IAN, NINA, MARIO

Forum rules
Make friends here! Non-pageant related discussions about Lifestyle, Romance, Worldwide News, Spirituality, Celebrities, Music, Sports, etc.

Re: OWNED! IAN, NINA, MARIO

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:46 am

lingintexas and chellowmellow playing saints .

Ha ha
Misso hypocrisy .... love it or hate it .

:%)) :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;))

Darna na Dyesebel pa
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Darna Dyesebel
Date of Birth: 27 Oct 2010
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ==========
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: ==========

Postby chellomellow » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:52 am

chellomellow wrote:
Darna na Dyesebel pa wrote:Indians are dark skinned Asians with bulok kili kilis .
It’s no surprise that chellomellow sings praises to high heavens about lingintexas.
Birds of the same feathers flock together.

=;)) =;)) =;))

And I know her weapon .
She will give you a barrage of thumbs down .

=;)) =;)) =;))

I don't even know you. I have never attacked anyone on here...I don't even care if I am dark or not. It doesn't matter... May you find happiness within yourself...
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:01 am

“ Stop Asian Hate “ is really about blacks attacking /physically assaulting Asians in the US .
A vast majority of the perpetrators are blacks .

And it’s not about Trump at all .
There’s an ongoing diplomatic protest of USA against the on going Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics.
USA did not send any diplomatic envoy . Its just athletes competing.
Nancy Pelosi gave the American athletes a stern warning not to say anything against China .
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:11 am

How can it be about Donald Trump when majority of blacks vote Democrat ?
Trump is Republican , he’s not a Democrat .
Majority of attackers of Asians in the US are blacks .
The current president Joe Biden is a Democrat .

This BS that Trump is the cause of Asian hate needs to stop
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Blanche » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:18 am

Enough! I demand the admins to lock this thread! I am disgusted!
Blanche
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Former Beauty Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Eating

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:21 am

China is an enemy of USA .
Fact .

Problem is .... other Asians including Filipinos are getting assaulted most especially by blacks .
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:44 am

Oh yes .
Lumalatay ang posts ko .
Asian hate is very much real .
At mga negro ang majority ng salarin .
Filipinos does not take the issue lightly .
They don’t want their parents going out alone .
They attack elderly Asians maryopes .
It’s happening in big cities like New York , San Francisco, Los Angeles etc .
Sa mga areas pa man din na you can’t help going like downtown or Chinatown.
Chinatown pa naman eh ang mumura ng bilihin at high quality when it comes to household items and Asian na pagkain sa pagluluto. Eh Filipinos crave Asian food and spices .
Kasi nga these black thugs roam around downtown and Chinatown.
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:20 am

It’s absolutely stupid for any Southeast Asian particularly Filipinos to fully support Black Lives Matter and their cause .
Majority of attackers of Asians in the US are blacks .

Just look .... but don’t get involved with Black Lives Matter just because it’s fashionable .
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Oma-san » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:46 am

lingintexas wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
JoelR wrote: So... now that it's been a week since the passing of Chelsea bashing and bullying is back on the boards? Glad to know we learned from Chelsea's passing

Yeah we don`t bully people because we get bullied we respond. The never-ending cycle, the sad part is the delusion that some of them have that their hands are clean of the mess

Perhaps not you but can you say the same for the others? No because they have not been racist only to Filipinos but implicitly racist on Asians as a whole. Don't include Indians in that category. They are another racist bunch excepting a few individuals. You think they care about you? Go read articles on african hate in India. Two african men had to climb on top of a metro train as everyone swarmed them.
The behaviour reflected by Urvashi during Miss Universe 2015 when she tried to get friendly with the latinas is a reflection of how the typical Indians behave. They behave like this when they are abroad because they think latins are the closest they can get to. It was pathetically embarassing when Urvashi said "Hola" with an "h".
At least, in my case I only resorted to use racist slurs against blacks, solely black latins, because I was so disgusted by their racist attitudes. Mario, RIP, Atomik and Mildred Styles thought she's a bitch Filipina exhibited these behaviours. And were Mario and Atomik only attacking Filipinos? No way! So try to understand this.

I keep my comments to whomever. I don`t generalize and the thing I realized is certain members are looking for support in their hate by lying and making false statements. You are in all a quality member of this forum with objective opinions the one we are responding to is clearly on drugs or just stupid ASF. Mario and I used to go at it I have disagreed with Ian, Prince Ca because I stand up for what I believe is right.

Please Maria was a clear unremorseful asshole. May she rest in peace.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby goddessoxana27 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:02 pm

lingintexas wrote:
goddessoxana27 wrote:I love lingintexas... So alive and informative...

Kudos!!!

I missed you :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* .

miss you too!!!! :-*
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby Prozac » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:39 am

Q
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby Iknowbeauty » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:23 am

Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
JoelR wrote: So... now that it's been a week since the passing of Chelsea bashing and bullying is back on the boards? Glad to know we learned from Chelsea's passing

Yeah we don`t bully people because we get bullied we respond. The never-ending cycle, the sad part is the delusion that some of them have that their hands are clean of the mess

Perhaps not you but can you say the same for the others? No because they have not been racist only to Filipinos but implicitly racist on Asians as a whole. Don't include Indians in that category. They are another racist bunch excepting a few individuals. You think they care about you? Go read articles on african hate in India. Two african men had to climb on top of a metro train as everyone swarmed them.
The behaviour reflected by Urvashi during Miss Universe 2015 when she tried to get friendly with the latinas is a reflection of how the typical Indians behave. They behave like this when they are abroad because they think latins are the closest they can get to. It was pathetically embarassing when Urvashi said "Hola" with an "h".
At least, in my case I only resorted to use racist slurs against blacks, solely black latins, because I was so disgusted by their racist attitudes. Mario, RIP, Atomik and Mildred Styles thought she's a bitch Filipina exhibited these behaviours. And were Mario and Atomik only attacking Filipinos? No way! So try to understand this.

Who are you to talk about Indians? Why do you act like you know everything about everyone? And since when did Urvashi become a reflection of over a billion people? You ppl don't like it when ppl talk about you guys & generalize you, you make whole threads like this one when anything you consider remotely offensive is said about you yet in same breath do & say far worse about others. You're gonna have to get over the fact that Urvashi was friendly to Ariadna from yrs ago as far as I remember there others like Miss Germany who did the same & far worse but for reason its Urvashi that you can't forget. And btw I knew a Filipina girl personally who swore she looked Hispanic even though she didn't but I don't go around saying all Filipinos are self hating & want to be Hispanic because of their Spanish surnames & colonization.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:10 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Who are you to talk about Indians? Why do you act like you know everything about everyone? And since when did Urvashi become a reflection of over a billion people? You ppl don't like it when ppl talk about you guys & generalize you, you make whole threads like this one when anything you consider remotely offensive is said about you yet in same breath do & say far worse about others. You're gonna have to get over the fact that Urvashi was friendly to Ariadna from yrs ago as far as I remember there others like Miss Germany who did the same & far worse but for reason its Urvashi that you can't forget. And btw I knew a Filipina girl personally who swore she looked Hispanic even though she didn't but I don't go around saying all Filipinos are self hating & want to be Hispanic because of their Spanish surnames & colonization.

Philippines is a Hispanic country .

You Indians and the rest of other Asian countries are just jealous that you can’t join the Reina Hispanoamericana beauty pageant.
Ha ha

And BTW .... Philippines was invited to join the Reina Hispanoamericana beauty pageant .
It’s not like Philippines begged them to be allowed to join .

And no ... Philippines is not a self proclaimed Hispanic country .
Why Filipinos would even do such a thing ?
Being Hispanic is all natural for us Filipinos . It’s in our culture , traditions and even religion .
Philippines is the only predominantly Catholic country in Asia .

And please ... its the Latinos who are saying that Filipinos look like Latinos .
It’s not uncommon that Latinos talk to Filipinos thinking Filipinos are Latinos that can speak in Spanish .
My co worker even said that I look like from El Salvador .
Apparently ... Latinos from different countries have a certain look .

Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Oma-san » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:02 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Teri baap ka Lund, try harder because I'm not filipino desi bitch.

Isn't this a clear representation that a racist problem exists in Delhi which is the capital of India with Indians from all over the country?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/m8RYeiZFPdk[/youtube]

Cunt of a bitch who's become delusional like Nina, when I was seeing all these acts on Delhi, I asked so many Indians and they didn't exactly condemn them. Rather, they would tell me to avoid the Africans as most of them are drug peddlers, with guns.
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:20 pm

Darna na Dyesebel pa wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

You Indians and the rest of other Asian countries are just jealous that you can’t join the Reina Hispanoamericana beauty pageant.
Ha ha

And BTW .... Philippines was invited to join the Reina Hispanoamericana beauty pageant .

Being Hispanic is all natural for us Filipinos . It’s in our culture , traditions and even religion .

And please ... its the Latinos who are saying that Filipinos look like Latinos .
It’s not uncommon that Latinos talk to Filipinos thinking Filipinos are Latinos that can speak in Spanish .

Asians don't care about ReinaHispanoamericano. Don't be so insanely prejudiced. White supremacy is universal but Asians would look at whites and not latins because as you said, Filipinos have Hispanic heritage which other Asians don't! So why would they care about Latinos. Only a few Indians abroad have been associating with the middle-eastern looking latinos or mestizos who look somewhat middle-eastern/indian who probably have middle-eastern heritage.

Asians would instead compare themselves with amerindians. And I'm sure most Filipinos who are mistaken for Latinos are being for mestizos. You sound delusional as f**k as Nina and the puttiricans :-@
Oma-san

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:54 pm

Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Asians don't care about ReinaHispanoamericano. Don't be so insanely prejudiced. White supremacy is universal but Asians would look at whites and not latins because as you said, Filipinos have Hispanic heritage which other Asians don't! So why would they care about Latinos. Only a few Indians abroad have been associating with the middle-eastern looking latinos or mestizos who look somewhat middle-eastern/indian who probably have middle-eastern heritage.

Asians would instead compare themselves with amerindians. And I'm sure most Filipinos who are mistaken for Latinos are being for mestizos. You sound delusional as f**k as Nina and the puttiricans :-@

What do you mean Asians don’t care about Reina Hispanoamericana beauty pageant ?
Your sweeping statement is so hilarious .
Just so you know.... Indonesians are saying they are worthy to compete in Reina Hispanoamerica because of some obscure bloodline they have . Ha ha
And your “ white supremacy is universal “ thing is an outright lie .
Filipinos hated the Spaniard conquistadors. Although Magellan ( who discovered Philippines ) is Portuguese, the rest of his crew were spaniards , Megellan got killed and they fled in defeat .
Subsequent expeditions were friendly enough and Filipinos welcomed them .
When Spain colonized Philippines , it became apparent that Filipinos hated them because of their atrocities .

Filipinos welcomed the friendly Americans when they came but not all Filipinos .
Americans killed more than 1,000 people including women and children in the First Battle of Bud Dajo otherwise known as the Moro Crater Massacre .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Bud_Dajo

You’re obviously not been in the US and you have no idea what you’re talking about .
The vast majority of Latinos are not meztisos.
Most are short and native looking .
And Filipinos are taller than most Latinos believe it or not .
Filipinos are not latino looking because of they are mestizos . Geez . That’s atrocious .
You’re basing everything what you see in Mexican telenovelas or beauty pageants .
Latinos send meztisas/ mixed girls in beauty pageants but majority of their populations are native looking .

Whether Filipinos are native looking or meztisos ... they look like Latinos .
Well ... in many cases that is .
And many Latinos mistook Filipinos as Latinos .

Filipinos does not look like Asians .
Fact .
Majority of Filipinos have round/almond eyes .
They have brown skin and guys have stocky built unlike oriental Asians who have pale skin and chinky eyes .
Filipinas have curves while oriental girls are flat chested and not much curves .

Filipinos look more like Pacific Islanders like the Guamanians , Hawaiians, Samoans etc

It’s only Filipinos saying they are Asians but to the eyes of the Americans they look more like Pacific Islanders .
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Oma-san » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:16 pm

Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

What do you mean Asians don’t care about Reina Hispanoamericana beauty pageant ?
Just so you know.... Indonesians are saying they are worthy to compete in Reina Hispanoamerica because of some obscure bloodline they have . Ha ha
Filipinos hated the Spaniard conquistadors. Although Magellan ( who discovered Philippines ) is Portuguese, the rest of his crew were spaniards , Megellan got killed and they fled in defeat .
When Spain colonized Philippines , it became apparent that Filipinos hated them because of their atrocities .

Filipinos welcomed the friendly Americans when they came but not all Filipinos .
Americans killed more than 1,000 people including women and children in the First Battle of Bud Dajo otherwise known as the Moro Crater Massacre .

You’re obviously not been in the US and you have no idea what you’re talking about .
Filipinos are not latino looking because of they are mestizos . Geez . That’s atrocious .
You’re basing everything what you see in Mexican telenovelas or beauty pageants .
Latinos send meztisas/ mixed girls in beauty pageants but majority of their populations are native looking .

Fact .
They have brown skin and guys have stocky built unlike oriental Asians who have pale skin and chinky eyes .
Filipinas have curves while oriental girls are flat chested and not much curves .

Filipinos look more like Pacific Islanders like the Guamanians , Hawaiians, Samoans etc

It’s only Filipinos saying they are Asians but to the eyes of the Americans they look more like Pacific Islanders .

Indonesians ok, who else? Are there Thais, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean? They don't care.

That's what I meant. Native-looking. Mestizos don't look white. Unlike in the US, Latin America has mostly native-looking people who are called "mestizos". The Mexican look in American understanding is this same native-appearing look. These common Latinos can again be distinguished from enrolled amerindians in Latin America but the difference is not as much as in the states or Canada because they are almost the same people.

What the f**k do you mean by chinky-looking, flat-chested? Can Asians say Filipinos are short, dark and monkey-looking? No. So don't jump to stereotypes. Also Pacific islanders do look somewhat Asian. Filipinos look even more. I think in general, Indonesians look more mixed than Filipinos. Also, don't you know that people have made observations that Latin America, which falls in the similar hemisphere as South-east Asia has similar-looking people whereas the northern areas, particularly Canada which has more purebred amerindians look closer to northern Asians? Basically you agree with me that Filipinos are mistaken for native-looking Latinos and mestizos and not the more Caucasian-looking ones with castizo roots.
Oma-san

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:47 am

Oma-san wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Fact .

Indonesians ok, who else? Are there Thais, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean? They don't care.

That's what I meant. Native-looking. Mestizos don't look white. Unlike in the US, Latin America has mostly native-looking people who are called "mestizos". The Mexican look in American understanding is this same native-appearing look. These common Latinos can again be distinguished from enrolled amerindians in Latin America but the difference is not as much as in the states or Canada because they are almost the same people.

What the f**k do you mean by chinky-looking, flat-chested? Can Asians say Filipinos are short, dark and monkey-looking? No. So don't jump to stereotypes. Also Pacific islanders do look somewhat Asian. Filipinos look even more. I think in general, Indonesians look more mixed than Filipinos. Also, don't you know that people have made observations that Latin America, which falls in the similar hemisphere as South-east Asia has similar-looking people whereas the northern areas, particularly Canada which has more purebred amerindians look closer to northern Asians? Basically you agree with me that Filipinos are mistaken for native-looking Latinos and mestizos and not the more Caucasian-looking ones with castizo roots.

The feeling is mutual .
All the countries that you mentioned are non beauty pageant powerhouse.
No one cares what they think .
Ha ha
They won’t gain prestige or anything really even if those countries joined .
The Reina Hispanoamericana beauty pageant is an exclusive pageant .
Originally it was called Reina Suda Americana ( South American Queen/Miss South America) , they just expanded it to other countries which included the Philippines .

Who said anything about looking white ?
The topic is about Filipinos being mistaken as Latinos .
And Filipinos do look Latinos , of course not in general but it happens often and it does not matter whether native looking or mestizo.
I will not be surprised that Pacific Islanders like those from Guam , Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti etc are saying the same thing ... that they too are often mistaken as Latinos .
Filipinos don’t look like Asians , they look like Pacific Islanders.

Filipinos are not short .
Latinos are short . Ha ha
Just being honest .
And I know you won’t believe me because you’re not in the US .

What ? You think all Chinese are tall or all Chinese looking people are tall ?
The problem here is that you’re living in a bubble and just watching movies , pageants or the Olympics where you see tall Chinese looking people .
Of course they will select tall people for the Olympics , pageants etc .

It’s funny that I was just in Chinatown today and passed by in a public place where so many Chinese guys playing Chinese checkers . Ha ha
The vast majority of Chinese are not tall you doofus !
Geez
And oriental guys are skinny with pale skin . The Thai lady boys are bragging that they can easily dupe people in believing they are girls because it’s so easy to manipulate oriental body with female hormones .
And oriental girls don’t have much curves and are flat chested . Fact .

It’s very interesting that you mentioned castizo.
Filipinos call the Spaniards.... Kastila .
Because they were not called Spaniards when they first arrived in the Philippines ... they were called Castilla from Castile .
Spain was not yet called Spain when they arrived in the Philippines .
The unification of the kingdoms of Castile and Aragon created what we call today as Spain .
You’ll be surprised that the vast majority of Filipinos don’t know this .
Filipinos don’t realize that they are calling the Spaniards their original identity ... they were originally called Castilla ... from the kingdom of Castile .

Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby staccato » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:24 am

Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Fact .

What Indonesians?? How many indonesians stated that? 1 ? 2? and it applied to all of us? You think we're that stupid and inferior? lol... We don't fuc*ing care with Hispanoamericano Coffee bla bla bla.. and jealous? gosch... nothing to be proud when your ancestors were colonized and then current generation tried hard to be "part" of them and you don't even speak their language.. yuck!
[youtube]06_-39SCSu8[/youtube]
staccato

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: love maker
Hobbies/Interests: making love

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:00 am

staccato wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Fact .

What Indonesians?? How many indonesians stated that? 1 ? 2? and it applied to all of us? You think we're that stupid and inferior? lol... We don't fuc*ing care with Hispanoamericano Coffee bla bla bla.. and jealous? gosch... nothing to be proud when your ancestors were colonized and then current generation tried hard to be "part" of them and you don't even speak their language.. yuck!

What Indonesians ?

Here’s the thread .

http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... a#p8299077

And here’s an excerpt of that thread .

Some Ind0 fans claimed that before the Spaniards stayed in the Philippines, they went to Indonesia to buy spices. Hence, they can also get a franchise of Reina Hispanoamericana.

ajsy0203 wrote:

Possibly they will claim that Maluku (Moluccas), NTT (East Nusa Tenggara), North Sulawesi was a former Portuguese and Spanish territory before became a Dutch territory few years later, so they should join RH?

Full Text from El Tocuyo Memes
IND0NESIAN FAKE NEWS

Ind0nesian Admin, Nyairatubumi Official spreads fake news against the Reina Hispanoamericana franchise of the Philippines. She clearly indicated on her post that the Philippines volunteer as a participant because they felt they have Spanish blood.

This is definitely a FAKE NEWS. There are tons of interviews of @teresitassen where she indicated that the organization decided to open the franchise to Asia - specifically to the Philippines since the Hispanic culture is still existing in the country. There are also countries like Australia, Canada and USA whom got INVITED TO JOIN due to the same reason.

Indonesia is a country that has NO Hispanic influence (blood, culture, language, infrastructure, beauty, etc). But Puteri Indonesia has a segment “Todo Por La Corona” which is inspired by Miss Venezuela Reality Show which the main objective is to choose Latina candidates for Miss Venezuela. So many Ind0PL admins also have usernames with Latina attached to it (Bunda Latina, Putra Latina, Sultan Latina and a lot more Latina accounts that belong to what they claim as “Latinas Family”)

Some Ind0 fans claimed that before the Spaniards stayed in the Philippines, they went to Indonesia to buy spices. Hence, they can also get a franchise of Reina Hispanoamericana.

#IndonesianAdmins #DoneClaim #NoToFakeNews
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:06 am

staccato wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Fact .

And just so you know ...
There are Filipinos who can fluently speak conversational Spanish.
Most are old rich families like the clan of Miss Universe 1974 Margarita Moran .
And there’s a region in southern Philippines where people speak Chavacano ( a Philippine version of Spanish ) .Chavacanos can converse with Latinos .
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:16 am

staccato wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Fact .

Here’s another thread .

Hot Issue: Indonesia has Hispanic/Spanish roots?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1903694&p=8245051&hilit=Indonesia+Reina+Hispanoamericana#p8245051

ajsy0203 wrote:

As Indonesian pageant fans' campaign for Indonesia's participation at Reina Hispanoamericana intensifies, Promociones Gloria (organizers of RH) replied to a pageant page that Indonesia is ineligible to compete at RH despite the province of Maluku was previously conquered by Spain before it was handed over to Netherlands/Holland. Also several Indonesian pageant pages used the Latina word username to prove that Indonesia has relationship with Spain and not Netherlands/Holland.

What is your reaction to this one?
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby lingintexas » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:09 pm

Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Fact .

Yeah you speak for all Americans. You are Asian not Latino, you don`t look Latino. Anything to distance yourself from who you are to blend in the US lololololl. The fact that you keep referring to most Latinos as Mexicans says little you know about the Latino culture. I reiterate you are not latino.
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby Oma-san » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:39 pm

lingintexas wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Fact .

Yeah you speak for all Americans. You are Asian not Latino, you don`t look Latino. Anything to distance yourself from who you are to blend in the US lololololl. The fact that you keep referring to most Latinos as Mexicans says little you know about the Latino culture. I reiterate you are not latino.

Yeah, you're right. Filipinos look blasian. So he is delusional that Filipinos don't look Asian at all. Don't Janine Tugonon, Ara Arida, etc. look Asian? Even Pia and Catriona can be said to have Asian heritage even when they are mixed.
Oma-san

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:20 pm

lingintexas wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Fact .

A pot calling kettle black ( pun intended . Ha ha ) .

You’re not American .
You’re from Trinidad and Tobago .

Gosh .
The nerve .
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:28 pm

Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Fact .

Yeah, you're right. Filipinos look blasian. So he is delusional that Filipinos don't look Asian at all. Don't Janine Tugonon, Ara Arida, etc. look Asian? Even Pia and Catriona can be said to have Asian heritage even when they are mixed.

Oh puhleez .
Filipinos are far from being black Asians .
It’s Indians who are black Asians .

You’re not in the US .
You’re an outsider looking in and have no idea what you’re talking about .
To the Americans : When they say Asians it means Chinese looking with chinky eyes and pale skin .
And for the nth time ..Americans see Filipinos looking more like Pacific Islanders like those from Hawaii , Guam , Samoa , Tahiti etc
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:02 pm

I’m almost certain that this Oma-san guy is Chinese looking .... belonging to the yellow race .

Only Chinese looking with pale would say such a thing .... that Filipinos are black Asians .

=;)) =;)) =;))
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:06 pm

Filipinos are black Asians ?

That’s seriously unheard of in the US .

I swear .

When Americans say black ... it really means black .
Not brown , blue , green or what have you .
lingintexas is a black guy from Trinidad and Tobago .

=;)) =;)) =;))

Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:49 pm

Oriental guys are feminine looking .
They have pale skin and are not hairy .
They always have straight hair and smooth skin .

Filipinos have a stocky built like those Pacific Islanders .
Not hairy in general but have thicker beards than the Chinese .
Wavy hairs /curly hairs can sometimes be seen . It’s because of the Spaniards . Ha ha
Filipinos are masculine looking unlike the oriental Chinese guys .
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:30 pm

staccato wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Ha ha

Fact .

Follow up post:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1912787

ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

PreviousNext

Return to CHITCHAT LOUNGE