NAELAH ALSHORBAJI IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2021

Re: ROAD TO MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2021

Postby manoypoe » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:25 am

WHAT AN ACHIEVER!

ESPERANZA, SULTAN KUDARAT
Amira Alisha Qamhawe

International Engineering Invention Innovation Exhibition (Penang, Malaysia) 2012 Bronze Medalist
CGIF Research Competition (South Korea) 2013 Gold Medalist | Regional Science and Technology Fair Champion in Research (2014-2015)
Regional Essay Writing Competition 2015 Champion | Sultan Kudarat Extemporaneous Speaking 2013 Champion
DIC Grammar Quiz 2014 1st Placer | National Science and Technology Fair Finalist (2013-2015)
Editor-in-Chief of The Reflector 2014-2016 | Regional Press Conference 2014 Feature Writing 2nd Place
National Science and Technology Fair Best Research Presentor 2015 | Regional MTAP Qualifier 2016
Most Outstanding Campus Journalist NSPC 2016 | National Science Quest Research Competition Champion 2016
Ateneo Junior Summer Seminar 2017 Qualifier | Most Outstanding High School Graduate of Davao 2018 2nd Runner UP
Valedictorian - Esperanza National High School JHS (STE Curriculum) 2016 | Valedictorian -Ateneo de Davao University SHS 2018
University Scholar - University of the Philippines Manila | Bachelor of Science in Public Health - UP Manila
Mutya ng Sultan Kudarat Teen 2015 | Juicy Cologne Teen Ambassador
Queens of Beautiful Planet 2017 National Finalist (Pasig City) | Miss China - ASEAN 2018 Philippine Representative (Bangkok, Thailand)
Miss Earth Philippines Esperanza,Sultan Kudarat 2021

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:29 am

PARANAQUE CITY
Naelah Alshorbaji

Day 14 of my diet: I've lost hearing in my right eye.
Shot for: @seekshine

manoypoe

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:36 pm

manoypoe wrote:
WHAT AN ACHIEVER!

Amira Alisha Qamhawe

International Engineering Invention Innovation Exhibition (Penang, Malaysia) 2012 Bronze Medalist
CGIF Research Competition (South Korea) 2013 Gold Medalist | Regional Science and Technology Fair Champion in Research (2014-2015)
Regional Essay Writing Competition 2015 Champion | Sultan Kudarat Extemporaneous Speaking 2013 Champion
DIC Grammar Quiz 2014 1st Placer | National Science and Technology Fair Finalist (2013-2015)
Editor-in-Chief of The Reflector 2014-2016 | Regional Press Conference 2014 Feature Writing 2nd Place
National Science and Technology Fair Best Research Presentor 2015 | Regional MTAP Qualifier 2016
Most Outstanding Campus Journalist NSPC 2016 | National Science Quest Research Competition Champion 2016
Ateneo Junior Summer Seminar 2017 Qualifier | Most Outstanding High School Graduate of Davao 2018 2nd Runner UP
Valedictorian - Esperanza National High School JHS (STE Curriculum) 2016 | Valedictorian -Ateneo de Davao University SHS 2018
University Scholar - University of the Philippines Manila | Bachelor of Science in Public Health - UP Manila
Queens of Beautiful Planet 2017 National Finalist (Pasig City) | Miss China - ASEAN 2018 Philippine Representative (Bangkok, Thailand)

I think she will win. She has the Karen Ibasco credentials. Type ng Carousel ang mga ganito.
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby justpassingby » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:26 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
WHAT AN ACHIEVER!
Amira Alisha Qamhawe

I think she will win. She has the Karen Ibasco credentials. Type ng Carousel ang mga ganito.

It would still depend on a lot of factors.

If Kim de Guzman did not choke on her final question back in MPE 2017, it could have been her crown instead of Karen's. And one could argue that in MPE 2018, Zahra Saldua was more accomplished and the better speaker instead of Celeste Cortesi. But Celeste was crowned Earth, not Zahra.

But yes, Amira's credentials are absolutely sterling. Like girl, forget pageants. Go immediately for public service or the fields of science, medicine, technology, etc. Our country needs worthy people like you to deliver us from the indignities and foolishness of most of our past and current leaders.

justpassingby
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ror.
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: ror.
Hobbies/Interests: ehhh.

Postby manoypoe » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:36 pm

justpassingby wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
WHAT AN ACHIEVER!
Amira Alisha Qamhawe

It would still depend on a lot of factors.

If Kim de Guzman did not choke on her final question back in MPE 2017, it could have been her crown instead of Karen's. And one could argue that in MPE 2018, Zahra Saldua was more accomplished and the better speaker instead of Celeste Cortesi. But Celeste was crowned Earth, not Zahra.

But yes, Amira's credentials are absolutely sterling. Like girl, forget pageants. Go immediately for public service or the fields of science, medicine, technology, etc. Our country needs worthy people like you to deliver us from the indignities and foolishness of most of our past and current leaders.

Maybe she loves pageantry more for now but for sure, this Queen has a bright future ahead of her. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:39 pm

Miss Philippines Earth 2021 Hotpicks by @crownlegacyofficial

These past few weeks the 68 official delegates of Miss Philippines Earth 2021 have been revealed and a series of competition begun which is the beach wear competition, casual wear and talent competition together with the delegates eco activities. We are looking for a delegate who is consistent and has a lot of social media engagement in promoting their cause and thus 10 emerge as the new potential Miss Earth Phillipines.

P.S. A lot of girls have it takes to win but lack a certain element as to their social media engagement is very low and a lot hasn't been so familiar but don't worry will dig deep we got a month to know them so good luck girls, who knows maybe a new face will emerge on our next Hotpicks so stay tuned.
Here's our early favorites

1. Olongapo City - @anitarosegomez
2. Parañaque City - @nanayowbusiness
3. Angeles City - @gailventic
4. Taguig City - @jiagold
5. Esperanza, Sultan Kudarat - @amyqamhawe
6. Atimonan, Quezon - @eya.slmn
7. Moalboal, Cebu - @ramacharissa_
9. Carrascal, SDS - @onlylouise
10. Talisay City - @miajsalisbury

Good Luck Ladies

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:41 pm

OLONGAPO CITY
Anit Rose Gomez

manoypoe

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:10 am

P E R F E C T I O N

@riahangelica from Silay City, Negros Occidental.
Let’s give our 101% to Riah as she represents our province in Miss Philippines Earth 2021. Let’s make her the first Negrense Queen to win MPE!

Photo by Allen Cabs
HMUA by Kyle Nelson
Styled by @vyhatid
#MissEarth #MissPhilippinesEarth #MPESilay #QueenOfNegros

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby laruuuh » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:38 am

manoypoe wrote:
PARANAQUE CITY
Naelah Alshorbaji

Day 14 of my diet: I've lost hearing in my right eye.
Shot for: @seekshine

Grabe this girl. I really want her to win. [-O< [-O< [-O<

Such an effortless beauty.

But we really can't deny that other candidates seem to be more hungry for the crown than her.
laruuuh

Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1993
Profession: Business Planner
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:32 am

^Nana of Paranaque City is also my choice to win. Her beauty is effortless and I believe, amongst the current Queens in Bb. Pilipinas, Miss World Philippines and MPE, she is the best for me. Though, she has to improve her pasarela tremendously but I think, it is fixable. She is trainable as she is under KF too based on her postings. She also posted that her weight reduction is ongoing and by the time of the competition, I expect her to be on her best form. She has the beauty and intelligence, only her body needs to be toned and her pasarela to be tremendously improved.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:55 am

PARANAQUE CITY
with CATRIONA GRAY
- swipe until the last slide and watch the video. Her beauty was not overshadowed by Queen Cat.

Recently found some HD stills from my old Ever Bilena digit video campaign from 2018.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:12 am

I remember Queen Roxie has a photo with Queen Cat. Standing side by side with Catriona, Roxie's beauty was not slayed by Catriona. Same can be said about Queen Nana. I think, in some angles, she looks better than Cat. She must win this all and train more on her pasarela. Facially, Queen Nana has no competition.

I also like Atimonan, Quezon. If not Paranaque City, I want her to win but she has to have a dose of 'sultriness or sensuality' in her personality. Olongapo City is another worthy competitor but I hate her platform shoes. She might not be that tall but she must be confident with her height but not wearing those ugly platform shoes. She really wants to win it all and I wont mind her winning one of the crowns but for me, the main crown is reserved only to Paranaque City unless Atimonan or Olongapo performs better in the finals.
manoypoe

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:47 pm

I also like Paranaque, she has an Miss Universe aura which is scary, lol! Scary to me because...if she wins, she might win the international edition too. And die-hard earthlings like me yon ang kinatatakutan dahil alam nyo na. So if she will not win, it is fine with me. Olangapo and Sultan Kudarat are my other choices although I am more afraid for Sultan Kudarat to win than Paranaque for all the same reasons.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:01 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:I also like Paranaque, she has an Miss Universe aura which is scary, lol! Scary to me because...if she wins, she might win the international edition too. And die-hard earthlings like me yon ang kinatatakutan dahil alam nyo na. So if she will not win, it is fine with me. Olangapo and Sultan Kudarat are my other choices although I am more afraid for Sultan Kudarat to win than Paranaque for all the same reasons.

Paranaque is a game changer in the international stage. She has not that trained and transformed yet. IF she has the same preparation and drive of Catriona or Karen, I wont be surprised to see Philippines in TOP4 again. Nobody can't deny her international appeal but i dont think USA will let Philippines rain in USA's back to back parade. I agree about Sultan Kudarat but I dont think, she will win the main crown. I am eyeing few more Queens but what is mentioned here - Paranaque, Atimonan, Sultan Kudarat and Olongapo City are frontrunners so far
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:38 pm

SINALOAN, LAGUNA
Yllana Marie Aduana
- I like her too

A little trip to Ilog Putol!
In Siniloan, we are known to excel in agriculture and a lot of things contribute to that! One thing for sure is our huge agricultural
land area. Of course also our amazing farmers and the unconditional and unending support of our local government to our municipality!
Something I am truly proud of being a Siniloeña!
Music: She’s So High- Tal Bachman
(no copyright infringement intended)

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:42 pm

SILAY CITY
Riah Angelica De Ocampo

manoypoe

Postby laruuuh » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:31 am

TEAM PARANAQUE CITY & TEAM TALISAY CITY, get ready to make some noise for your candidate!

MEC Coverage of #MissPhilippinesEarth2021 begins with our pilot episode with our two beautiful guests, MIA JANE SALISBURY of Talisay City & NAELAH ALSHORBAJI of Paranaque City!

Happening tomorrow, June 20, Sunday, at 9PM!

Only here on #MissEarthCrown !

laruuuh

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:30 pm

MANDALUYONG CITY
Roni Meneses

PBA legend Vergel Meneses’ daughter Roni @ronimeneses joins Miss Philippines Earth 2021
She may not be following her father Vergel Meneses’ footsteps inside the court, but Roni is making her own name in the pageant scene as she eyes the Miss Philippines Earth crown on July 25. Representing Mandaluyong City, the youngest child of the PBA legend and now Bulakan, Bulacan Mayor Meneses is one of the 68 candidates of the beauty pageant in the country.

Roni is not new in beauty contests, having won the Miss Mandaluyong crown in 2020 which became her stepping stone to join the national pageant. She is promoting environmental vegetarianism. Coming from a family known to sports, most especially her father who hoisted the PBA MVP plum during his time in the pay-for-play league, Roni was also into sports and played volleyball and basketball back in her high school days.

A graduate of BS Clothing Technology at UP Diliman, she is also busy with her own clothing brand, RM Couture and RM Kitchen.
Miss Philippines Earth will have its live coronation on July 25 and will be carried by KTX.ph.

The online platform will also stream separately the regional costumes preliminary competition tentatively set on July 11; and the awarding of winners of preliminary competitions and crowning of the counterpart Little Miss Earth Angels for children.
manoypoe

Postby universus » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:24 am

Paranque is stil on top for me but Gurl really need to work harder on her Pasarela
Olongapo can snatch the crown from Paranaque
Siniloan, Malungon, Sugbongcogon and Atimonan are also doing great
universus

Real Life Name/Nick: earthu
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1987
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: none
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby laruuuh » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:43 am

I don't know how to post individual photos from Facebook but I really liked the sportswear attire of MPE Air group. It is very diverse and creative. Love it. :hx :hx :hx

laruuuh

Postby manoypoe » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:24 am

universus wrote:Paranque is stil on top for me but Gurl really need to work harder on her Pasarela
Olongapo can snatch the crown from Paranaque
Siniloan, Malungon, Sugbongcogon and Atimonan are also doing great

If Paranaque sways like Olongapo City in her pasarela, she will be formidable in the international stage. Not only in Miss Earth but in any other pageants esp Miss Universe. She was not upstaged by Queen Catriona and that is a great sign. I think, after Miss Earth and if she still wants to pursue pageantry, she will be a major threat.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:26 am

Tita Belay: Habang tumatagal gumaganda videos ng #MissPhilippinesEarth delegates ah!!
Eto sila sa Sportswear competition.
Lahat ng makikita niyo bet ko.. Pinag tagpi tagpi ko pa nga yung iba dyan
Fave ko yung video ni Miss Misamis Oriental, Miss Tanay Rizal at Miss Catanauan Quezon!

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:53 pm

SPORTSWEAR COMPETITION

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:09 pm

manoypoe

Re: And so it begins once more: Miss Philippines Earth 2021

Postby Miss Bicolandia » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:29 am

manoypoe wrote:
STO DOMINGO, ALBAY

I thought Bicol would be zero this year, and this one's a ravishing lass!
I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you, Babe!
Miss Bicolandia

Real Life Name/Nick: Venus :)
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1980
Profession: Teacher, Freelance writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, travel, literature, music

Postby ne0n » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:51 pm

Impressed with Paranaque so far, she mentioned in the interview that she chose to join Miss Earth since it is what resonated to her the most among other pageants. And she is truly a genuine speaker, devoid of pageant pattiness, even sharing her battle with depression and suicide attempts during her teenage years.

Actually, there are a lot of speakers and beauties from this batch who can give her stiff competition, and I agree that Philippines will possibly field another strong delegate so other countries better step up.

[youtube]DE-7DctD8F0[/youtube]
https://youtu.be/DE-7DctD8F0

[youtube]HpmNsMseFa8[/youtube]
https://youtu.be/HpmNsMseFa8
ne0n

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:30 pm

Thisi s the first time that I heard Paranaque talking - and it sealed the deal. She is a talker and not just a talker, but she talks with so much sense and intelligence. She knows what she is talking. If Nana is interviewed by a more seasoned interviewer, you can still squeeze more juices from her brain. Pasarela can be trained but a genuine and not pageant patty queens with beauty and brain are hard to find.
Last edited by manoypoe on Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby ne0n » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:18 pm

manoypoe wrote:Thisi s the first time that I heard Paranaque talking - and it sealed the deal. She is a talker and not just a talker, but she talks with so much sense and intelligence. She knows what she is talking. If Nana is interviewed by a more seasoned interviewee, you can still squeeze more juices from her brain. Pasarela can be trained but a genuine and not pageant patty queens with beauty and brain are hard to find.

My only qualms with her winning the MPE title is that she will be a formidable contender internationally... so far it will be USA's Marissa Butler who can match her speaking skills and passion for the advocacy.
ne0n

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:04 am

ne0n wrote:
manoypoe wrote:Thisi s the first time that I heard Paranaque talking - and it sealed the deal. She is a talker and not just a talker, but she talks with so much sense and intelligence. She knows what she is talking. If Nana is interviewed by a more seasoned interviewer, you can still squeeze more juices from her brain. Pasarela can be trained but a genuine and not pageant patty queens with beauty and brain are hard to find.

My only qualms with her winning the MPE title is that she will be a formidable contender internationally... so far it will be USA's Marissa Butler who can match her speaking skills and passion for the advocacy.

We can't deprive any Filipina queen of a fair chance of winning it all. After Miss Earth, I want her to try MUP.
manoypoe

Postby abid » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:12 am

Paranaque
Esperanza
abid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: bartender
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: playing billiards, swimming

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth