ROAD TO MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2021

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

Re: ROAD TO MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2021

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:46 pm

For me, I don't like transgender women to join pageants intended for naturally born females. If you read that comments in that instagram post, majority agrees with the delegates. I just don't like somebody accusing them, me or anybody that differs from their opinion of bigotry. I have no hatred, it is very obvious coz I am here in beauty pageant forum where gays are aplenty, and I get along well with the majority.

Last edited by manoypoe on Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:54 pm

clarisssamonte
YASSSS GIRLS There are pageants for natural born women and there are pageants for transwomen. Let there be a distinction. It will NEVER be the same. NEVER.

viva.pinas
See? Even they don't agree with transwomen joining the Miss Universe Pageant. Because they know their limitation and place. Don't push things that are not meant to be that way anymore. Respect natural born woman and so must both parties.

pete_delprado
I do understand their challenges in order to become a certified woman and to live happily in life and I have no right to stop them DREAMING but I think this kind of topic I would tell them to stop DEMANDING. Why? Because we all have limitations and we need to be grateful for the people who accepted us and include us to be a family without hate and discrimination we even celebrated with them during pride month. INCLUSIVITY is already accomplished and no need to rally about it but if you still fight for it its not inclusion anymore but INVASION. Theres a lot of platform where you can raise your awareness other than being in pageants such us Miss Universe sorry if we think that its not a right movement because we just want to preserves the tradition of the Miss Universe and Miss Universe produces successful queens so far. No one is right and wrong we all just need respect to every one. We will support you but not fo Miss Universe journey.

what_evvahh
@pete_delprado if you’re saying that inclusivity has already been achieved for the transgender community, you’re being ignorant. Do you even know that up to this day they still face the challenges of being harassed, backlashed, and suffered hate crimes? Many countries still do not accept them (and also the whole gay community to add), and MANY TRANSGENDER PEOPLE ARE STILL BEING ATTACKED and KILLED. don’t you even notice that people are projecting their transphobia in this issue? Even you saying that this is an INVASION and not INCLUSIVITY shows that you’re still not accepting or respecting the community. Transgender women are women, and who said that Miss Universe has a tradition of only crowning women born naturally? If that’s the case, Miss Universe has failed to showcase their support to the lgbtq+ community. Nonetheless, I do understand why people like to disagree with the matter. Growing up, we have been taught in society that anything other than being cisgender is wrong and out of the social norm. And if ever we see a person who don’t conform to that norm, we perceive them as deviants. That’s why many people today still undermine the challenges transgender people face.

pete_delprado
@what_evvahh theres still a lot of work to be done and I dont think joing Miss Universe is the only key to solved the issues that they have been facing even up to now instead people are attacking them and pulling them down if only they could use other platform other than Miss Universe where they can fully capture the hearts of people, it can be in workplace, organization, politics or whatever movements that needs a lot of efforts because in Miss Universe majority of people focused only on the event it self ( prelim and coronation )and then moved on for they only judged their physical aspects rather than knowing the girls more with their accomplishments and what really they fighting for. They must know how to moved people and know the consequences on whatever decision they made. And also, not all watch or pay attention to Miss Universe or pageants so how can we convinced those criminals or bullies to pause for a moment and try to appreciate these ladies and stop hurting them? How about GAY PRESTIGIOUS PAGEANTS that is already existing does they already meet their goals? Does it make a difference? Does it stop the crime? No, because people have different pov on pageants. They did not transform to be a woman just to be walking on the stage and present themselves, they need to be in action and more works to be done. They must stop bad people by showing them that they are strong individuals or strong leaders that even in actual setting they cannot easily be harm because they got the power coming from the people.
Last edited by manoypoe on Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:03 pm

biellest_
Respect must be reciprocal. There should be a dividing line between natural born women celebrating their identity and rights as with those of transwomen.

cheriesandwine
@biellest_ kaloka toddler pa lang transphobic na ano kaya sasabihin ni catriona dito

biellest_
Leave my child alone. As I have said, respect begets respect.

pageant_alta
@biellest_ don't expect your child to be a catriona when she's raised by a transphobe lmao

biellest_
@biellest_ using that Transphobic card when you were all being narcissistic. Women are not the villains here. Is it too much to ask if some of these women would like to celebrate their own while you celebrate yours? You want respect but what do women get in return? The feeling must be mutual.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:08 pm

kharlpanes
For me lang ... ibigay na naman ang pageant para sa babae.. I Love and respect ou. sisters. Wala din naman mawawala kung I respeto natin ang karapatan ng mga kababaihan kagaya ng pag respeto natin sa mga nanay natin.. Meron silang MIQ which is the most prestigious Trans Pageant.

scwt.__
Agree .. well if they want equality, then shud have Miss Universe Trans .. then, MUTrans will work together with Miss Universe

aldsamonite
For biological women lang dapat ang MISS UNIVERSE or any other existing pageants. Para sa XX chromosome lang dapat. Wag na ipilit ng mga existing XY chromosome ang sumali sa ganyan. May appropriate pageant para sa kanila. Respect

beautyexperts9
Should be, anu to pati pageant ng natural born women kukunin nila.. may pageant na sa kanila..

laneconrad7
As much as I want to be neutral towards this issue pero I think kase kapag sa pilipinas alam naman nateng madaming close minded na tao dito at sobra ang pambabash na nangyayare dito kahit nga natural born woman grabe ang bash ng tao what more kung trans na ung sasali di ba? So for me kung iisipin ko ung safety ng mga trans at iwas din sa mga bashers mas okay na wag na lang sila sumali. If other countries accepted it like Vietnam and Spain then good for them but I really don't think na magiging smooth ang acceptance dito sa pinas lalo ngayon pa lang andami nang may ayaw wala pa man ngang nagpaparamdam na sumali sa MUPh.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:12 pm

rai_yahnee
Eh wala din naman kayo magagawa kahit ayaw niyo if the organization itself allows it. For example, magba-backout ba kayo if inallow ng ME bigla ang trans? You can't kasi andiyan kayo for your goal to represent a cause. Same with them.

loveniks1304t
Should have make Miss Trans Universe,international, world supra,GrandInter earth laht na ng Pageant gwin for trans lng di un ilalagay sa mga natural born women Pageant kalurky!

shannonmasso7
As a woman i would agree, respectfully join your own pagents, i respect lgbt but you were born a man with dna of a male otherwise you dont need female hormones to try to be a woman,

eva_hazel_kurkova
Yes even i am trans I strongly believe that we as a not natural born woman should not compete at Pageant for Natural born woman because we got our own pageant too

venz_cy
Agree. It’s too much to let them enter the pageant made only for women. They are natural, God created women not by personal choice.

andressernestoo
I disagree, trans women are women and if they are allowed and want to compete let them
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:19 pm

maeannearevalo
PROUD TRANSWOMEN are proud of their own transwomen pageants, proud of who they are and proud to raise their flag as transwomen.

Insecure members: Bigots! Inclusivity plez!

shawty_pertiwi
Love the honest opinion. I love LGBT and MUPH allowing trans to join and i love them but pls trans. Ibigay nyo na sa mga babae yan. Yun lng. My contest din naman para sa inyo. International din

rosemelorrr
One day soon there's will be winner for TransWoman in Miss Universe...Believe me, she's confidently beautiful with the heart. She's soft spoken, amazing advocacy I believe she is a LGBTQ community spokesperson beside doing others charity. She will doing great and Miss Universe organization will sure got a big name again during the first ever Transwoman as a winner Miss Universe. The country that not accepting LGBT will be so angry withe the result as usual..the powerhouse especially will call the show cooking show or something that related to hatred speech/ comment in social media. Trust me, she might be from Spain, or canada or any country that sending Transwoman to Miss Universe. My advices, to all the woman around the Universe... to be able walk in the Miss Universe stage, first thing is you should be able accepting who you really are and the others human being, no matter she is Transwoman as your competitor. Miss Universe organization ofcourse forbiden any contestant who are discriminate LGBT, take as an example, Miss Universe Spain 2018 Angela Ponce, her actual roomate don't want her to be roomate. End up that girl not in places, Angela didn't win but atleast Miss Universe organization give her slot to walk the stage and having her own special moment.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:32 pm

bittergoard
I do respect them but Miss Caloocan's reason is not actually good because instead of saying that the pageant like Miss Universe is a Platforms for us women and therefore we decided to not agree because this is the only way for us to ahow the world that we are capable.. and for those Transgender there is a Big and Prestigious Pageant for them to celebrate their own equality and a platforms for them to show the World that they are capable also... And we should respect them.

iszque
Yeah..agree with them...Miss Universe, MW, ME, MGI, MS and other else only for women, trangenders are not allowed..they should have their own trans competition...no need to join the women pageants..

manoypoe

Postby laruuuh » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:14 pm

manoypoe wrote:For me, I don't like transgender / cisgender women (I have to check what is the meaning of this new word (to me) to join pageants intended for naturally born females. If you read that comments in that instagram post, majority agrees with the delegates. I just don't like somebody accusing them, me or anybody that differs from their opinion of bigotry. I have no hatred, it is very obvious coz I am here in beauty pageant forum where gays are aplenty, and I get along well with the majority.

Cisgender means your gender corresponds to your sex at birth. Basically naturally born male or female. I am not accusing anyone of bigotry. I recognize that some people prefers that female beauty pageants remains for naturally born woman specially here in the Philippines. At the end of the day, what I am trying to say is, should carousel decide to allow legally female transgender, I wouldn't mind as I am sure they would undergo the same process as any other candidate.
laruuuh
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1993
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Business Planner
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby ne0n » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:30 pm

justpassingby wrote:
Adding more fodder to Naelah's current hype train aha :-P

Here's a peak at Naelah's speaking skills:

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiMWOsiVedo

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7yHkpyt3Vw

She also registers as well-spoken in her intro at the "Colors of the Earth" FB Live event of MPE.

PS: I've been complaining about this for more than a year already but I can't view videos from Youtube whenever they are posted on Misso's forums both on PC and on mobile devices. Is this just a me problem or does anybody else experience this?

She is quite articulate, a deadly combination with her striking looks. If they want a good follow up to the amazing Roexy Baeyens, she might be the one.

** Don't have problem with mine but yes, youtube videos doesn't seem to appear with other devices, just include the link as what you've done
ne0n
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:53 am

BUGALLON, PANGASINAN

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:52 am

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:04 am

manoypoe

Postby justpassingby » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:20 pm

* sigh *

My head disagrees with her decision and my heart deeply feels the other way around... but the status quo remains intact for now. Oh well, it is what it is.

And on that note, let's close the discussion of inclusion here in the main thread and get back to following the pageant proper.

Yes, I am looking at you Manoypoe. Don't post the Instagram comments of those who agree and disagree with Lorraine's decision anymore and just stick to the girls themselves :)>-

justpassingby

Real Life Name/Nick: ror.
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: ror.
Hobbies/Interests: ehhh.

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:55 pm

ILOILO CITY
Rocel Angelah Songano

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:57 pm

CATANAUAN, QUEZON
Vivien Fabella

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:01 pm

ROXAS, ORIENTAL MINDORO
Marie Manansala

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:03 pm

MANDALUYONG CITY
Roni Meneses

Yesterday’s look for “Meet the Press”.
Really wish I was able to say more about my advocacy. I wanted to share so many things, but I ended up not saying much.
Not v satisfied, but I know there will be more opportunities for me to share about environmental vegetarianism.

Keeping a positive mindset nonetheless!

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:05 pm

MOALBOAL, CEBU
Charissa Rama

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:08 pm

SAN FERNANDO, CEBU
Kheshen Babatid

Eco-activity Day V
We are not only to love dogs and cats but even the rarest creature on earth. We all have a role to play in maintaining the balance in
our ecosystem. Let us be the voice of the voiceless and help them protect their rights and welfare, for certainly we only have one goal,
and it is to survive.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:11 pm

SUAL, PANGASINAN
Yna Jalin

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:14 pm

TAGUIG CITY
Jia Gold Bustamante

Tonight’s virtual press conference for @missphilearth. Thank you for your time and I’m thrilled to bring this advocacy to life!
Live Green. Stay Golden. #JiaGoldForMissEarth Taguig City
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:21 pm

VICTORIA, TARLAC
Frincess Dannug

Save the Earth we have nowhere else to go.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:26 pm

ALAMINOS CITY
Le-Ann Casandra Chan Racuya

Behind the scenes of Sunsilk TVC and Abs-Cbn’s Feel Good Pilipinas Station ID.
Stay tuned for the full brand video of sunsilk!!
[youtube][/youtube]
manoypoe

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:44 am

I think transgenders' disadvantage during the pre-judging rounds will be Beauty of Face because they are required to have no or minimal make up. Miss Earth is promoting natural beauty of the girls just like during their introduction at Miss Earth 2001.

Fan Favorite Season 9 The Final 10:
Adline, Amanda, Andrea, Bianca, Janick,
Lindsey, Roxanne, Samantha, Stephany, Tessa

Voting Link:
https://surveyhero.com/c/6b4b3569
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:46 am

Sa palagay ko magiging dehado ang mga transgenders kung sasali sila sa Miss Earth ay kapag walang make up na sila pagdating sa Beauty of Face pre-judging rounds?

Fan Favorite Season 9 The Final 10:
Adline, Amanda, Andrea, Bianca, Janick,
Lindsey, Roxanne, Samantha, Stephany, Tessa

Voting Link:
https://surveyhero.com/c/6b4b3569
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby laruuuh » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:43 am

Busyboy wrote:Miss LGU na!

I like Parañaque. And another one na hindi ko matandaan ang LGU.

I actually think this is an advantage in terms of MPE reach. More municipalities would mean more supporter for candidates. Increase in awareness.
laruuuh

Postby laruuuh » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:35 am

manoypoe wrote:
TAGUIG CITY
Jia Gold Bustamante

Tonight’s virtual press conference for @missphilearth. Thank you for your time and I’m thrilled to bring this advocacy to life!
Live Green. Stay Golden. #JiaGoldForMissEarth Taguig City

They have green sash na? I wonder if it is from Carousel. Mukhang iba ang texture and color of the band. Kanya kanya ng produce kaya?
laruuuh

Postby justpassingby » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:09 pm

The first of the pre-pageant events for our many, many delegates starts tomorrow.

Usually, MPE would also release an schedule of activities in their website by now but I guess pandemic-era unpredictability came along. Hopefully, they would still update and give us a schedule of future activities soon.

The Pre-pageant Competition begins!

Starting off with "Casual Wear Competition"
So, don't miss out and watch our Colorful Women of the Earth in their Casual Wear on June 6 (Sunday) at 1PM.

laruuuh wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
They have green sash na? I wonder if it is from Carousel. Mukhang iba ang texture and color of the band. Kanya kanya ng produce kaya?

I browsed through IG and I think the sashes are self-produced. Not everyone has a sash and those with sashes come at varying materials, lettering, etc.
justpassingby

Real Life Name/Nick: ror.
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: ror.
Hobbies/Interests: ehhh.

Postby manoypoe » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:20 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:21 pm

manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to Male Pageants