UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S 2 DECADES AT MISS EARTH

Re: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S 2 DECADES AT MISS EARTH

Postby manoypoe » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:39 pm

uzumaki wrote:
manoypoe wrote:^Yes, she is beautiful. Actually, I was not yet religiously following Miss Earth that time that is why I dont know her. =O/ =O/ :%)) :%)) I am glad there is a thread like this coz I was able to know more about previous reps of USA and other countries.

What I dont get at the time was the inclusion of Nicolle Velez in Top4 in 2013. I was so surprised. =O/ =O/ :%)) :%)) Siria could have placed higher in 2012. I really like her a lot. Only her gown shattered her chances. =O/ =O/

Nicolle Velez was never in the top 4 in 2013. Top 4 were from Venezuela (Alyz H.) Austria, Thailand and Korea. Although Nicolle was better than Angelee that night even in the evening gown portion.

It was supposed.to be not top4. My mistake. It was top 8 right?

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Re: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S 2 DECADES AT MISS EARTH

Postby uzumaki » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:47 am

manoypoe wrote:
uzumaki wrote:
manoypoe wrote:^Yes, she is beautiful. Actually, I was not yet religiously following Miss Earth that time that is why I dont know her. =O/ =O/ :%)) :%)) I am glad there is a thread like this coz I was able to know more about previous reps of USA and other countries.

What I dont get at the time was the inclusion of Nicolle Velez in Top4 in 2013. I was so surprised. =O/ =O/ :%)) :%)) Siria could have placed higher in 2012. I really like her a lot. Only her gown shattered her chances. =O/ =O/

Nicolle Velez was never in the top 4 in 2013. Top 4 were from Venezuela (Alyz H.) Austria, Thailand and Korea. Although Nicolle was better than Angelee that night even in the evening gown portion.

It was supposed.to be not top4. My mistake. It was top 8 right?

Nicolle only landed at the top 16 and wasn't able to move further. Although I believe she was really deserving for a top 8 spot more then Miss Philippines. Her height was her waterloo. i guess.
uzumaki
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Previous

Return to Miss Earth