Miss Earth Thailand Teeyapar Sretsirisuvarna Controvery

Miss Earth Thailand Teeyapar Sretsirisuvarna Controvery

Postby Nand » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:51 pm

Note: Miss Earth Thailand 2019-2020 Teeyapar Sretsirisuvarna used the following names:
aka Nampetch
aka Nam Phet
aka Sunanikar Kritsanasuwan
aka Nam Phet-Sukannika
aka Jirapha Kritshnasuvarna
aka, Sakolsupha Kritshnasuvarna
aka E-mikant Rachatachirachot

Google translated
Here's the original article: https://www.thairath.co.th/content/437966

Disconnect 'diamond water' ho
July 22, 2014, 7:10 a.m.

Passing away '2nd runner up Miss U' Cha is unfair

"Nam Phet-Sukannika" lamented after being released from the second runner-up position, Miss Universe Thailand 2014 asked for justice and a chance from society. Revealed why she had to be Pretty because she wanted to make money for surgery on her mother with cancer I did not do anything illegal. Point must be done because of compulsive necessity At the end of the night, but the sash, but the crown did not ask for the return, along with the reward received

After the Miss Universe Thailand Contest Division announced the removal of Miss Sunanikar Kritsanasuwan or Nam Phet, the second runner-up, Miss Universe Thailand 2014 through the website of the competition on the 18th. July caused Miss Sunanikar to sit without having to come out to make a statement by herself about the reason for the dismissal.

On the afternoon of July 21, on the 23rd floor of the GMM Grammy Place, Sansaep police station with DJ Bookko, Mr. Thanachphan Buranachevilai And DJ Sunday Mr. Nithirut Thiraphatthanaphong as the host invited Nam Phet - Miss Sunanika Kritsanasuwan, former 2nd runner-up, Miss Universe Thailand 2014 to answer questions that are currently weaving. During the interrogation of the program, Ms Namphet said that For the first time to speak Today is the day we have to come out to protect our dignity. Telling the truth from various accusations In particular, which is nicknamed Nam Phet Seven Stream was shocked to know what was. In the past, I went to see my own news and follow the news. I feel sorry, why is there such news with us so discouraged about age cheating All documents and evidence to show that at the time of the contest was 21 years and 9 months old. As for the clip of a girl with a face that looks like dancing on that stage Never had a career like that It's just pretty The legal work, the taxpayer, viewed as a pretty career. Make business successful It's a rewarding career Not nasty As for the sexy picture in that picture I didn't know the picture would turn out like that. Until arriving at the venue In which there were many photographers Causing images from other angles to come out, I have to apologize to all the beauty queen fans for causing the bad image

The MC asked that When I was young Why did you take such flashy photos? Nam Phet said in a voice that Age is not important to work. He worked to help the family since childhood. Who chose a pretty career because of a lot of income Easy money making and getting into the industry When it comes to this point, the diamond water has been released. Until the team had to hand the tissue to absorb tears before continuing that in 2009, the mother was sick of abnormal uterine cells. I have to have an urgent surgery in 2 months or I will get cervical cancer. At that time he was only 17 years old in the 5th grade and was very shocked. When the doctor said that I needed urgent surgery Therefore having to do all kinds of work to earn money Regardless of whether it is Pretty, a normal photo shoot, this kind of work earns about 2-3 thousand baht, but the photo is a little sexy. Will get more money He had to spend money, so he had to do it.

“In this life, Nam Phet has only one mother. Diamond water is not sold. Do a career honestly Nam Phet for a chance Ask for mercy from the elder All beauty queen fans Nam Phet is a woman. Who wants to be a good girl I do not intend to damage the beauty industry. I want the beauty queen fans to open their hearts to Nam Phet, ”Nam Phet said in a voice.

When the host asked about the flow of being discharged from the 2nd runner-up position, Miss Namphet said that Is true On July 10, at 2:00 p.m., the contest Division called in to acknowledge that it was removed from the position. Now does not have a second runner up position, Miss Universe Thailand Does not have any position If anyone has mercy, what work is there to serve?

After the taping of the program was finished, Ms. Nampetch went to change outfits. A long black lace evening dress With a set of jewelry And then sit in the press conference again for 40 minutes, starting with Today would like to have an opportunity to clarify the facts That appeared on the first issue of the newspaper about selling children as an agent to deliver children A mistress of an air force officer I deny every accusation that he was defamed and humiliated a woman's dignity and dignity. The news that came out made him unhappy. About selling oneself I confirm that it is not true. If there is evidence of where to buy, how much, how much to sell, please come out to confirm As for the story, the agent sent the children to the Sia Leave to ask if it is true Please ask the child who was sent out to confirm.

Nam Phet said that As for the story, it's a great Air Force officer. Or is it a mian? If true, he will not come out to find work. Make money to study by yourself and support your family like this. About being pretty Formerly a normal child I lived with two mothers five years ago and she had to have surgery urgently. That day, a normal 5th grade child didn't know her own way of life. The family has no savings. Think of Pretty as a career honestly. Believe that every young girl wants to be This profession requires not only appearance, but also tact. It is a legitimate profession. I regret being insulted That it used to be pretty before Would not be able to come to a beauty pageant at the same time, Nong Nam Phet showed evidence of her mother's medical history At the National Cancer Institute To reporters To confirm that the mother is actually sick And had surgery Mom is in a normal state now.

The reporter asked Pretty career issues are not a problem. But the image that came out was too strong How do you feel Nam Phet said Admit that it is true And never denied that the picture was not an identity Because he had to hurry to get the job No matter what job No matter how strong the reason is But is a profession that is honest That wages were just as high as the cost of surgery to treat the mother. Nam Phet did not break the law, did not sell herself, wanted her mother to disappear. I didn't think he'd come this far Asked if Mom knew or not. Nam Phet said that her mother did not know. When she saw the picture she was shocked.

As for the release of this time Nam Phet said The adults called in to talk several times and set up a committee to investigate. There is one lawyer First investigate whether it is a real person or not. Brought various evidence to the adults When the beauty queen thanked the media, she was unable to go in and inquire through an adult via Line. Why not give out work and have a host to accept it? How will the contest pile be broken? The contest money has not received. Adults say Everything must go through the contest. Must sign a contract first Causing him to lose the opportunity for both ceremonies Having a job as a rice brand ambassador for five hundred thousand baht, he lost the opportunity. The adult said that customers contact the competition directly. And wait for the highest adults to return to Bangkok first But in the end he did not get any job

Nam Phet also said that Want to talk about unfair dismissal Not giving him the opportunity to clarify He knows from Instagram Anti-diamond page That the contest Division called 5 people as witnesses to talk about themselves Without calling himself to clarify, then the adult line came to find that Let him go to the contest Ready to bring a crown and a box He thinks that the contest team called for the crown to be repaired I don't think I will be discharged. An adult called into the room with a lawyer, beginning with heart-crushing words saying that social conduct was offensive. It is an action that is contrary to public order and morals. Causing corruption - loss of reputation or trust in the position At that time he cried non-stop. Feeling depressed For coming to this stage contest Because I feel faith I think there is a standard judgment. But the contest division disengaged Because of the social trend, the detachment is a stigmatizing the life, the past is unchangeable An adult had asked his lawyer to say to him If you want to give up your position or not, allow 7 days to return to think and call. Consult with your mother. But on that day he admitted that Giddy picture It was his own and signed out of the second runner-up, Miss Universe Thailand 2014, after that he was hospitalized. Until the contest division announced the retirement

"Today that comes to demand justice in the discharge of himself If disengaged in the matter of sexy photos But the photo of a woman kissing the unmarried man's mouth (Speaking and raising pictures Miss Pim Bongkot Chankaew or Elly, 1st runner-up, Miss Universe Thailand 2014, who kissed a man) that was prepared Does everyone in society think it is appropriate? This is the representative of Thailand But bringing the picture to show this time I do not want anyone to dismiss. Just ask for fairness and ask for the reason for the release. After this, what will be like and embrace every decision? ”Miss Namphet said.

Then the reporter asked about the reinstatement and the crown. Nam Phet said He was given a righteous position. What should I get? When the board selects itself Showing that he is suitable for this position Therefore requesting to return the position with the sash But did not ask for the return of the crown and asked through the media to tell the adults that the money 200,000 baht and all the rewards that he should be rightfully received, then when Miss Namphet stood up with the crown as Last time Before returning the sash to the competition division

Mr. Suriyen Srivataikul, Managing Director of Beauty Gems Factory Co., Ltd., the sponsor of the crown organizer at the Miss Universe Thailand 2014 contest, gave an interview about the case of being alluded To retrieve the crown from Miss Nam Phetwa Beauty James never claimed the crown in any position. Whether it is the title of Miss Universe Thailand 2014 and second runner-up, it is considered a sponsor of the Miss Universe Thailand Pageant. Well, depending on the contest, the contestants will consider themselves. In the event that the crown of the 2nd runner-up is broken, it is because the box is pressed on it. He has been working in this profession for a long time and has many achievements already proving his skill.
Source: https://translate.google.com/translate? ... ent/437966

Nand
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Re: Miss Earth Thailand Teeyapar Sretsirisuvarna Controvery

Postby Angela » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:02 pm

who cares??? LOL
Angela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Return to Miss Earth