Critical Beauty Chats With Miss Earth 2020 & Her Court

Critical Beauty Chats With Miss Earth 2020 & Her Court

Postby Angela » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:46 pm

This was such a fun interview! Makes you feel that you know the girls much better, especially their personalities!

[youtube]JklfyBQqyMU[/youtube]

Angela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Re: Critical Beauty Chats With Miss Earth 2020 & Her Court

Postby Handsama » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:52 am

Since I couldn’t see the video posted, I’m posting its link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JklfyBQqyMU

I really enjoyed watching it. The women shared personal stories that made me respect them more. Miss Earth really lucked out this year. These women are great speakers and there are a lot of substance to them. They’re also very real. No one came across as pageant patty. The Critical Beauty team are visibly impressed. Rafa must have had a new found respect for the pageant after that chat. Where else do you get to speak to not only one but four engaging beauty Queens. Only in Miss Earth! :">
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby manoypoe » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:12 pm

Handsama wrote:Since I couldn’t see the video posted, I’m posting its link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JklfyBQqyMU

I really enjoyed watching it. The women shared personal stories that made me respect them more. Miss Earth really lucked out this year. These women are great speakers and there are a lot of substance to them. They’re also very real. No one came across as pageant patty. The Critical Beauty team are visibly impressed. Rafa must have had a new found respect for the pageant after that chat. Where else do you get to speak to not only one but four engaging beauty Queens. Only in Miss Earth! :">

This is the best interview of the Queens so far. I love it to bits and pieces. Rafa Team did a fabulous job. This is a must watch for every Earthling even if you have some issues with Rafa.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:45 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:Since I couldn’t see the video posted, I’m posting its link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JklfyBQqyMU

This is the best interview of the Queens so far. I love it to bits and pieces. Rafa Team did a fabulous job. This is a must watch for every Earthling even if you have some issues with Rafa.

I agree. I loved Lindsey's reaction when seeing the naked santa. Nakikilig din pala siya hahaha.
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Angela » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:01 pm

manoypoe wrote:

I totally agree! I've seen several interviews of the girls with other vlogers but this one is the best so far. Rafa is really good in bringing out the personality of each girl with his style of questioning. He really deserves more subscribers!
Angela

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby manoypoe » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:59 am

Angela wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

I totally agree! I've seen several interviews of the girls with other vlogers but this one is the best so far. Rafa is really good in bringing out the personality of each girl with his style of questioning. He really deserves more subscribers!

Agree. I want to see Rafa and The Sovereign along with Dani Walker in future Miss Earth editions. Adding American and critical flavors would be much fun.
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Return to Miss Earth