BELIZE WINS MISS EARTH 2021!

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby formlessdiva » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:12 pm

Hay Lord! Kelan nyo kukunin si Lorraine Schuck !

She's dragging down the Miss Earth brand =O/

Isa pa tong MEC!

Anu yung 12/2021 teaser nila ? Kuryente ? 8-} 8-}

formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby fermnedoza » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Lord Marie_Juana wrote:
batobato wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
batobato wrote:Mahirap bang intidihin na sarado pa border naten for international travellers? And walang kasiguraduhan kung kelan ililift ang travel restrictions

Pano makakapasok yang mga kandidata sige nga. Panay compare nyo sa MUPH and Miss World Philippines na may plano for bubble eh mga local pageant lang yan

Ang galing mo namang manghula. Bakit sigurado ka bang pag dating ng Disyembre eh sarado pa rin ang borders natin? Sarado borders o sarado utak?

And how sure are you na bukas na by December? Wag mag assume

naloka din ako kay Fermendoza! parang sure na sure xa na okay na by December!! :%)) =;))[/quot

Positibo lang akong mag- isip. At u- ulitin ko, mas madalii kong matatanggap yung nag- prepare at nag- schedule ng live pageant ang Carousel Productions for December tapos kung talagang di maayos yung sitwasyon ay saka na lang nila isulong yung kanilang plan B. Ang problema nga Kasi sa MEO eh wala silang plano if ever na maging maayos ang lahat.

Gawin ko nang example ang Muss World Philippines;. ano ba plano Nola? Magdaos ng live pageant. Yun nga lang minalas dahil sa pagbavago ng community quarantine status sa Metro Manila. Ani yung puede bilang course of actions? I- postpone yung pageant which they did or they can copy ME and go virtual. So open yung mga options na yun sa kanila. At ngayon ngang medyo nagluwag na they can now hold their physical live pageant. Hands sila for when thing get better. Eh ang MEO makapag- mount ba ng live pageant kung maayos na ang lahat by December?
fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby fermnedoza » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:32 pm

batobato wrote:
uzumaki wrote:
batobato wrote:Mahirap bang intidihin na sarado pa border naten for international travellers? And walang kasiguraduhan kung kelan ililift ang travel restrictions

Pano makakapasok yang mga kandidata sige nga. Panay compare nyo sa MUPH and Miss World Philippines na may plano for bubble eh mga local pageant lang yan

As much as I want to educate you of the current travel restrictions, I feel that you should take the initiative to be informed. Google is free at the least.

Heck yeah until now borders are closed for foreigners. Look who's talking about being informed

FYI,. Siyam (9) na bansa lang ang restricted ang mga residente na pumasok sa Pilipinas.

Azerbaijan,. Guadeloupe, Guam, Israel, kosovo, Montenegro,. North Macedonia , St. Lucia at Switzerland lang. May mga exemptions at considerations pa na ibinibigay ang Pilipinas. And as long as makapag- secure ng visa yung nga manggagaling dun para pumasok sa Pilipinas ay papayagan pa rin namang pumasok - such in the case of Israeli swimming team.
fermnedoza

Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:49 pm

fermnedoza wrote:
batobato wrote:
uzumaki wrote:

As much as I want to educate you of the current travel restrictions, I feel that you should take the initiative to be informed. Google is free at the least.

Heck yeah until now borders are closed for foreigners. Look who's talking about being informed

FYI,. Siyam (9) na bansa lang ang restricted ang mga residente na pumasok sa Pilipinas.

Azerbaijan,. Guadeloupe, Guam, Israel, kosovo, Montenegro,. North Macedonia , St. Lucia at Switzerland lang. May mga exemptions at considerations pa na ibinibigay ang Pilipinas. And as long as makapag- secure ng visa yung nga manggagaling dun para pumasok sa Pilipinas ay papayagan pa rin namang pumasok - such in the case of Israeli swimming team.

and how about those countries that are restricting their citizens to travel to the Philippines? hindi kasama sa bilang? :%))
Lord Marie_Juana
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1986
Profession: engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: singing, dancing

Postby bukita » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:28 pm

The #MissEarth Thailand 2021 candidates, together withe the pageant organizers and partners, cleaned up the coast of the Sriracha District in Choburi Province, where they also gave a donation to Wat Koh Loi.
bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby fermnedoza » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:31 pm

Lord Marie_Juana wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
batobato wrote:
uzumaki wrote:

and how about those countries that are restricting their citizens to travel to the Philippines? hindi kasama sa bilang? :%))

Again you and MEO are being so negative. You are assuming that things will worsen instead of improving. Ok yung naging hands ka for the worst case scenario pero mas mahalaga yung handa for the best case scenario.
fermnedoza

Postby bukita » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:32 pm

The stage will set as a river. The girls will walk thru the water.
bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:48 pm

fermnedoza wrote:
Lord Marie_Juana wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
batobato wrote:
uzumaki wrote:

Again you and MEO are being so negative. You are assuming that things will worsen instead of improving. Ok yung naging hands ka for the worst case scenario pero mas mahalaga yung handa for the best case scenario.

Negative agad? di pwedeng based on facts lang din sila? Fact is, aside from those countries that you mentioned na aren’t allowed to travel to the Philippines, there are also countries who are restricting their citizens to travel to the Philippines!!

again, 19 years that ME has produced a live pageant and they have proven that they can if the situation allows for it.. unfortunately, the current situation makes it less viable for a live pageant!! Their best scenario is a virtual pageant and not because they didn’t try to explore a live pageant, but because of the simple logic that it’s more doable given the circumstances! [-X [-X
Lord Marie_Juana

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:46 pm

So ayan confirm na talaga na Nov. 21 so la na tayong magagawa. I'm sure matumal ang update dito about the pageant dahil karamihan sa atin di excited pero it is what it is.

Let's all watch na lang sa Nov. 21 and who knows gugulatin tayo sa "twist" or upgraded version na sinasabi ni Madam Lorraine. Malay natin mala Lindsey ang winner so let's see.

For now, I can say, South Africa will win this year's pageant. I think the virtual format will work to her advantage.
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby brent520 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:33 pm

formlessdiva wrote:

Isa pa tong MEC!

Hindi yan kuryente, yan ang date original date ng Hybrid pageant. Gaga!

November 21 is the date of the virtual

MEC had always been reliable with ME chismis. Madami pa silang alam sa atin, tahimik lang sila. Nakikisagap lang tayo ng chismis. Beggars like us can’t be choosers!
brent520

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby blunderer » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:49 pm

brent520 wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

Isa pa tong MEC!

MEC had always been reliable with ME chismis. Madami pa silang alam sa atin, tahimik lang sila. Nakikisagap lang tayo ng chismis. Beggars like us can’t be choosers!

Sana po magdilang anghel kayo. This is the only reason I am still lurking here, that there is indeed a twist and there are more announcements. That Loraine's interview is to blindside us with the upcoming announcement. Sobra kasing anti-climactic that you know something us up.

Or This is all just wishful thinking on my end. Apologies, mahirap lang magdeal din ng dissapointment especially now Anjali was not included in the finals of Miss Earth India.
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby baghak_gargak » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:29 pm

Is it worth it for NDs and their respective national delegates to pay the FRANCHISE FEE given it is a virtual pageant for the second time? These national directors and titleholders know how it feels to do it virtually that is why some delegates are already backing out one by one because Franchise Fee for a virtual pageant is impractical and non-sense. IF I am a National Director, why should I pay for the franchise fee of a virtual pageant? =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
baghak_gargak
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Postby CamAngel123 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:45 pm

blunderer wrote:
brent520 wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

Isa pa tong MEC!

Sana po magdilang anghel kayo. This is the only reason I am still lurking here, that there is indeed a twist and there are more announcements. That Loraine's interview is to blindside us with the upcoming announcement. Sobra kasing anti-climactic that you know something us up.

Or This is all just wishful thinking on my end. Apologies, mahirap lang magdeal din ng dissapointment especially now Anjali was not included in the finals of Miss Earth India.

The December 12, 2021 posted by ME Crown was the initial target date of the coronation night according to a reliable source. However, it is not confirmed whether this is supposed to be the date of the Hybrid Pageant. I have huge respect to ME Crown. What they posted was not fake news.

My advice, don't keep your hopes too high. I agree that Madam Lorraine's interview was very anti-climactic. I was lowkey wishing it did not happened at all. It just added fuel to the fire. They should have just straight up told everyone that its Virtual than keep us clinging to the hope that they will somehow manage to do a Hybrid Pageant.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby JustinSky » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:06 pm

Earthlings continue to abandon Miss Earth. Since Lorraine's interview last weekend, the page lost almost 1k followers already.

Also it seems that DR's rep withdrew too. ME deleted their post about Nieves. It is really an insult to Nieves to just stay in DR competing in another make-believe Miss Earth edition while her runner up is already preparing her luggages for an actual Miss Globe in Albania.
Last edited by JustinSky on Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JustinSky

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1998
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Marketing Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby Handsama » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:17 pm

baghak_gargak wrote:Is it worth it for NDs and their respective national delegates to pay the FRANCHISE FEE given it is a virtual pageant for the second time? These national directors and titleholders know how it feels to do it virtually that is why some delegates are already backing out one by one because Franchise Fee for a virtual pageant is impractical and non-sense. IF I am a National Director, why should I pay for the franchise fee of a virtual pageant? =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

People need to stop obsessing about franchise fees. These fees are confidential between the MEO and its national orgs. Perhaps they get discounted fees whenever the pageant goes virtual. Who knows? We can keep speculating but at the end of the day, no one would know any better. :)(

And once again since this has been discussed before, the franchise fee is what the NDs pay for the RIGHT to use the Miss Earth brand throughout the year. When they hold their pageants, they use the Earth logo everywhere. It helps sell their pageants to would be sponsors. It also helps attract women who are environmentally inclined. When the queens grace various events, they carry the Earth brand with them. So that’s what the national orgs are paying for. Obviously, it also helps pay for the overhead expenses of the international org which include staff salaries, the cash prizes given to the winners, expenses of holding a pageant, etc.

Does that make sense? :%))
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby JustinSky » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:33 pm

baghak_gargak wrote:Is it worth it for NDs and their respective national delegates to pay the FRANCHISE FEE given it is a virtual pageant for the second time? These national directors and titleholders know how it feels to do it virtually that is why some delegates are already backing out one by one because Franchise Fee for a virtual pageant is impractical and non-sense. IF I am a National Director, why should I pay for the franchise fee of a virtual pageant? =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

It is not worth it at all. NDs pay for the franchise without expecting anything at all in return. These NDs will now shoulder all the costs for the production of their rep that should be the responsibility of Carousel. It is also not true that virtual is safer than live. Costa Rica's rep last year acquired COVID while in the location of her Miss Earth video entry.

Now Lorraine is thinking that it is better if all the videos will have the same stage. That is an additional cost to the national orgs.
JustinSky

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1998
Profession: Marketing Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:11 pm

Like what Handsama mentioned, NDs pay for the franchise fee not because they want ME to hold a live pageant but mainly because of the Miss Earth brand.. The franchise fee gives these NDs the right to hold an ME pageant or appoint a representative to Miss Earth.. it gives them an autonomy to promote the brand, get sponsorships and earn from it.. These NDs are also businessmen and they know very well that they are getting more than what they paid for!! ambabaw lang ng thinking na they should not pay franchise fee because the pageant will be virtual!! :%)) =;))
Lord Marie_Juana

Postby Handsama » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am

Breaking news!

Nieves Marcano will instead represent the DR in Miss Earth 2022 to give her ample time to prepare for the pageant. She will continue her reign as MEDR 2021. I think this is a strategic move. Anyway, Nieves becomes our first official delegate for 2022.

The delegate for Miss Earth 2021 will be designated and is to be announced soon.

Please let it be the gorgeous MEDR 2021 Air Valentina Campion. [-O<

Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby formlessdiva » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:18 am

brent520 wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

Isa pa tong MEC!

GAGA ka din! Di nga 100% confirmed bat pa nila pinost!

TANGA LANG 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Palibhasa mga baklang uhaw sa scoops , Ngayon pahiya tuloy Sila!

Bat di Muna Kase antayin na Yung org mismo mag announce kung among Plano nila sa pageant nila . Yan lang naman Ang point ko =O/ bwesit =;))
formlessdiva

Postby formlessdiva » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:23 am

Handsama wrote:Breaking news!

Nieves Marcano will instead represent the DR in Miss Earth 2022 to give her ample time to prepare for the pageant. She will continue her reign as MEDR 2021. I think this is a strategic move. Anyway, Nieves becomes our first official delegate for 2022.

The delegate for Miss Earth 2021 will be designated and is to be announced soon.

Nice move indeed!

I guess it's safe to say that she's our early frontrunner for next year!

Hoping that they will appoint Samana too! :hx :hx
formlessdiva

Postby supladoman » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:01 am

formlessdiva wrote:
Handsama wrote:Breaking news!

Nice move indeed!

I guess it's safe to say that she's our early frontrunner for next year!

Hoping that they will appoint Samana too! :hx :hx

I thought their Miss Air will compete for Miss Globe this year? She looks like Katherine Espin here.
supladoman

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1991
Profession: Programmer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading manga, watching anime, mobile games

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:48 am

Wow Nieves of DR opted to join in 2022. That is a great news. She is strong and I expect her place high if she prepares hard.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:51 am

more and more countries are crowning/apppointing their representative to ME 2021! Looks like they’re embracing the virtual pageant once again! :D/ :!! =b
Lord Marie_Juana

Postby MissPluto » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:40 am

As it is already revealed and i have known it for weeks, decisions were made final during the last few days of August.

With that, i am not covering Miss Earth 2021 Edition. I am not leaving Miss Earth but i am disconnecting myself from a very stubborn organization for the mean time. The idea and reasoning behind is good but the campaign is already INNEFECTIVE in itself. Miss Earth is already losing grip on it's viewership and following leaving their Environmental efforts unnoticed. We have tried for weeks to convince the organization to at least hold a hybrid pageant if they don't want to hold an outright month long pageant.

While other organization are making an effort to stage a live and safe pageant Miss Earth's stubbornness and lack of effort has time and time again proven dangerous and will drive to it's demise.

Take note that there's already a call to boycott the 2021 edition specially coming from those organization who staged live pageants to crown their 2021 representatives and one by one in the coming days we will be seeing more delegates dropping out of the competition, Belgium and France has replaced their delegates so don't be surprised if Puerto Rico, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Spain, Panama and even Thailand to bow out of the 2021 edition and saving their delegates for 2022 if they decided to hold a live pageant.

There is a way to hold a live pageant but Lorraine choose not to do so. It is her decision, what ever comes out of the 2021 edition will be her fault and her ALONE.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby MissPluto » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:02 am

Imagine the effort these national organization has exerted to stage a live pageant and then the bigger organization are not making even half of that effort, i would totally understand why they would drop out or replace their candidates.

Take note there are offers and feasibility studies that was presented to them, i just want to leave that here so you know how i feel and why i feel SO DISAPPOINTED.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby Stoichio » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:26 am

MissPluto wrote:Imagine the effort these national organization has exerted to stage a live pageant and then the bigger organization are not making even half of that effort, i would totally understand why they would drop out or replace their candidates.

Take note there are offers and feasibility studies that was presented to them, i just want to leave that here so you know how i feel and why i feel SO DISAPPOINTED.

Lorraine is still the HERO…
to some… 1 or 2 misso peeps =;)) =;)) =;))
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby blunderer » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:00 am

Kodak, Nokia and Blockbuster all closed because of the refusal of its owners to adapt to current trends. As per viewership, Miss Earth 2020 only had less than 250k views on YT. While Miss Supranational 2021 Prelims is already at 400K+. Going by Loraine's logic, Miss Earth will be virtual until the pandemic is completely gone which might be never. Goodbye Miss Earth since it looks like it will be virtual again next year.

Miss Loraine's attitude towards this will be the death sentence of Miss Earth.
blunderer

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby MissPluto » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:03 am

Stoichio wrote:
MissPluto wrote:Imagine the effort these national organization has exerted to stage a live pageant and then the bigger organization are not making even half of that effort, i would totally understand why they would drop out or replace their candidates.

When i called out Catherine Untalan for her choices years ago i do not sugar coat things and i'm doing the same for Lorraine, she knows very well where Miss Earth stands in they eyes of the bigger pageant community, they are not the apple of the eye of everyone and her choices are not helping that. Even the filipino pageant community has largely ignored Miss Earth because of their choice to ignore people outside of the organization and even Ramon Monzon is aware of that. Do you know why MEP has not gotten any sponsorship from big brands like how Miss World Philippines, MUP and Bb. Pilipinas are getting? That is because of Lorraine's poor choices years ago. I don't want to put the blame on her but she's the brain behind the pageant and if she's thinking of longevity and survival her choices has to change and someone has to stop her.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby MissPluto » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:07 am

I'm sorry but prepare to see countries boycotting the 2021 edition. I'd rather cancel 2021 than to see another virtual pageant. I swear to GOD BOMBARD MISS EARTH Social Media Accounts to cancel the 2021 pageant.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:44 am

MissPluto wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

When i called out Catherine Untalan for her choices years ago i do not sugar coat things and i'm doing the same for Lorraine, she knows very well where Miss Earth stands in they eyes of the bigger pageant community, they are not the apple of the eye of everyone and her choices are not helping that. Even the filipino pageant community has largely ignored Miss Earth because of their choice to ignore people outside of the organization and even Ramon Monzon is aware of that. Do you know why MEP has not gotten any sponsorship from big brands like how Miss World Philippines, MUP and Bb. Pilipinas are getting? That is because of Lorraine's poor choices years ago. I don't want to put the blame on her but she's the brain behind the pageant and if she's thinking of longevity and survival her choices has to change and someone has to stop her.

Since its almost confirmed already that Miss Earth is going virtual again, then what was the "Go" signal that Angelia was referring to? And why did Miss Earth posted a short clip of Lindsey with a caption "I'm Hybrid". Nakakainis lang masyado silang paasa and may miracle pa na ini-invole :-O

I agree that Madam Lorraine's poor choices are going to pull Miss Earth down. Any news on whether the former Miss Earth Queens from the Philippines will be involved in handling the org soon? We badly need someone who can bring the reputation of Miss Earth back.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth