BELIZE WINS MISS EARTH 2021!

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ne0n » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:13 pm

baghak_gargak wrote:I worry about Kosovo. If Miss Earth 2021 is going to be an actual physical competition and not a virtual one, she could not be able to compete in the Philippines otherwise she needs to secure a different passport recognized by the Philippines as an independent state but I wonder how is it possible for territories like Crimea who were able to compete in the Philippines before.

She was born and raised in Luxembourg which makes her a Luxembourgish citizen as well. Hopefully it will not be a problem as she is emerging as one of this year's frontrunners.

ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby JustinSky » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:24 pm

baghak_gargak wrote:I worry about Kosovo. If Miss Earth 2021 is going to be an actual physical competition and not a virtual one, she could not be able to compete in the Philippines otherwise she needs to secure a different passport recognized by the Philippines as an independent state but I wonder how is it possible for territories like Crimea who were able to compete in the Philippines before.

This year's ME Kosovo has a Luxembourgish passport. She represented Luxembourg in Miss Tourism in Malaysia before. Regarding Crimea, it is a disputed territory of Ukraine and Russia. Their reps either has Ukrainian or Russian passport.
JustinSky
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1998
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Marketing Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby The Duchess » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:33 pm

JustinSky wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1906029&p=8259786#p8259786

MISS EARTH PUERTO RICO 2022 THREAD, I'll work on it on the next few weeks

Who is the frontrunner?

Corozal, Naranjito who were in MUPR

BUT Guaynabo is actually catching a lot of attention because after ppl kept talking crap aboit her weight she has proved to be able to take her butt off, has some huge charisma, a pretty face. So people are a bit interested
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby JustinSky » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:59 am

The Duchess wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1906029&p=8259786#p8259786

MISS EARTH PUERTO RICO 2022 THREAD, I'll work on it on the next few weeks

Who is the frontrunner?

Corozal, Naranjito who were in MUPR

BUT Guaynabo is actually catching a lot of attention because after ppl kept talking crap aboit her weight she has proved to be able to take her butt off, has some huge charisma, a pretty face. So people are a bit interested

Naranjito looks promising
JustinSky

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:36 am

MONICA FRANSISCA KHONADO

INDONESIA sent its first delegate to compete for the title of Miss Earth in 2005

3 Tips for Implementing an Eco-Friendly Lifestyle from Home a la Miss Earth Indonesia

Liputan6.com - Google Translate: The title of Miss Earth Indonesia that is carried by Monica Fransisca Khonado contains a big responsibility. One of them is advocating the community about the concept of sustainability. It can not be separated from the environmentally friendly lifestyle.

"Sustainable living means an environmentally friendly life," said Monica, in the Public-Private Waste Management Partnership Opportunity Webinar, Wednesday, August 4, 2021.

An environmentally friendly lifestyle, he continued, can really start from the smallest community unit, namely the family at home. He said there are at least three ways that can be applied.

The first is to save electricity and clean water. "Saving the use of electricity and clean water is a simple thing that is usually done. It's a simple thing but has a big impact on our Earth," he said.

Savings can be made as simple as turning off the lights when not in use. Not only has a positive impact on the environment, the monthly costs incurred can also be saved.

The second way is to replant vegetables that have been used. The ends of the vegetables that we usually throw away, can still be used by soaking them in a glass of water. By replanting, besides helping to manage waste, it can also save raw materials.

"It's like something that spins around. We can reuse, return, and return. Instead of throwing away the ends of the vegetable, it actually becomes garbage, it turns out we can reuse it," he said.

Extend Life Cycle

The third simple way is to sort the garbage. This sorting is done according to the type of waste. Sorting at home is the key to a successful circular economy.

The community, he continued, had been facilitated in various ways. One of them is through the presence of a waste bank. By sorting waste, the number of products that can be reused or used for new products increases. On the other hand, the amount of waste that accumulates in the TPA can be reduced.

"If we can't recycle ourselves, we can take it to a waste bank or recycling center," she said. more

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GROUP: AFRICA | AMERICAS | ASIA & OCEANIA | EUROPE

COUNTRIES FROM ASIA & OCEANIA WITH THE MOST TOP 20 PLACEMENTS: PHILIPPINES, THAILAND, KOREA, INDIA AND JAPAN... WITH FOUR MISS EARTH WINS, PHILIPPINES IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL NATION FROM ASIA... ASIAN COUNTRIES COLLECTIVELY WON MISS EARTH A TOTAL OF SIX TIMES... ASIA LAST WON MISS EARTH IN 2018 (VIETNAM)... INDIA ACHIEVED BACK TO BACK MISS EARTH AIR CROWN IN 2006 AND 2007 BEFORE WINNING THE MISS EARTH CROWN IN 2010... JAPAN IS THE ONLY ASIAN COUNTRY TO WIN BACK TO BACK BEST NATIONAL COSTUME IN 2010 AND 2011... VIETNAM ACHIEVED BACK TO BACK MOST PHOTOGENIC AWARD IN 2016 AND 2017... AUSTRALIA AND TAHITI ARE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL NATIONS FROM OCEANIA WITH THREE ELEMENTAL CROWNS AND SEVEN TOP 20 PLACEMENTS COLLECTIVELY... AUSTRALIA, INDIA AND PHILIPPINES ARE THE ONLY COUNTRIES FROM ASIA & OCEANIA TO HAVE SENT DELEGATES TO EVERY MISS EARTH SINCE 2001...
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby JustinSky » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:02 pm

Have you guys saw the news about Miss Brasil taking place on a cruise ship? Imagine if ME will take on a cruise ship too. Unfortunately we all know Carousel will never allow that to happen since cruise ships have some serious impact to the environment.

While I am still hopeful that there will be a live ME pageant, I am now a little bit okay with another virtual edition since the Delta variant is threatening the ASEAN region.
JustinSky

Postby Handsama » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:08 pm

JustinSky wrote:Have you guys saw the news about Miss Brasil taking place on a cruise ship? Imagine if ME will take on a cruise ship too. Unfortunately we all know Carousel will never allow that to happen since cruise ships have some serious impact to the environment.

While I am still hopeful that there will be a live ME pageant, I am now a little bit okay with another virtual edition since the Delta variant is threatening the ASEAN region.

That would be a first for an Earth national pageant. It piqued my curiosity. :-D

I just read an article at CNN about the worsening COVID situation in Southeast Asia due to the delta variant. Be careful everyone. So unless there is a rapid reversal in the number of cases, the prospect of Miss Earth being held in Southeast Asia is starting to dim. Still keeping fingers crossed.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Handsama » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:12 pm

The search for the next Miss Earth Chile is on!

Handsama

Postby JustinSky » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:19 am

Handsama wrote:
JustinSky wrote:Have you guys saw the news about Miss Brasil taking place on a cruise ship? Imagine if ME will take on a cruise ship too. Unfortunately we all know Carousel will never allow that to happen since cruise ships have some serious impact to the environment.

That would be a first for an Earth national pageant. It piqued my curiosity. :-D

I just read an article at CNN about the worsening COVID situation in Southeast Asia due to the delta variant. Be careful everyone. So unless there is a rapid reversal in the number of cases, the prospect of Miss Earth being held in Southeast Asia is starting to dim. Still keeping fingers crossed.

Carousel should being ME to another continent. Staging ME in Asia-Pacific this year is a huge risk.

I heard Chile has a high vaccination rate in Latin America.
JustinSky

Postby sleuth08 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:22 am

JustinSky wrote:
Handsama wrote:

Carousel should being ME to another continent. Staging ME in Asia-Pacific this year is a huge risk.

SINGAPORE STILL HAS A LOW COVID CASE, SO THAT MIGHT WORK

MAYBE THEY COULD HOLD MISS EARTH IN THE PACIFIC/OCEANIA REGION - GUAM ONLY HAS 30 COVID CASES AND NEW ZEALAND HAS ONE NEW CASE
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby JustinSky » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:51 am

sleuth08 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
Handsama wrote:

MAYBE THEY COULD HOLD MISS EARTH IN THE PACIFIC/OCEANIA REGION - GUAM ONLY HAS 30 COVID CASES AND NEW ZEALAND HAS ONE NEW CASE

Speaking of Guam, what happened to their ND? ME Guam Org is now inactive. Guam could be a potential host and for sure the Filipino community there will support the pageant.
JustinSky

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:57 am

Miss Sumo Wrestling and Miss Slootje Jumping: 'It's not about being beautiful'

OmroepBrabant.nl - Google Translate: Sumo wrestling, crossbow shooting and ditch jumping. They are not the first activities that you think of when you think of a beauty pageant. Yet these sporting challenges were precisely on the agenda at the Akkermans activity center in De Heen. "It's not about looks today."

They attracted quite a bit of attention from the other visitors: the girls who compete for the titles Miss Earth, Miss Teen and Miss Intercontinental of our country at the end of August. They came together from all provinces on Wednesday for a so-called boot camp. That was not yet on the schedule when Milou Verhoeks - president of Miss Beauty of the Netherlands - won herself in 2007. "I thought that such a day when it is not about being beautiful for a while should be included."

Because, according to Milou, what often remains underexposed is that you cannot win that coveted tiara with only a handsome face. "We all know those galas full of glitter and glamour, where it's very much about how the girls look. But we're really looking for a total picture. It's also about the mentality of the girls. For example, they recently had an army training Then they really push their own limits. To tears."

"Just roll on the floor in such an ugly sumo suit"

Milou also hoped to see that attitude during the boot camp. "They don't have to be the best at every game. But it's also not nice if a girl starts whining after three minutes that she doesn't like it. What we expect from the candidates? Especially perseverance and helpfulness."

Already at the first stop, the crossbow shooting, Milou could lean back with satisfaction. "They are having a great time. It is wonderful that they are not full of make-up for a while, but just roll on the floor in such an ugly sumo suit." more

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

ClubEarthMisso

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:47 am

ADRIJANA DELIBAŠIĆ

The only time MONTENEGRO made the Top 20 was in 2018

Montenegro has the most beautiful women in the world

Dan.co.me - Google Translate: The mental state of an individual is often the starting point for achieving all other life successes and plays a very important role in building a fulfilled life, says Delibašić

After placing in the top 15 at the Miss Globe 2020 pageant, and then the title of Miss Charm at the Miss Balkans pageant, Andrijana Delibašić was declared Miss Montenegro at the Miss Earth 2021 pageant. This charming woman from Podgorica is 21 years old, she is a student at the Faculty of Law, she is fluent in English and Italian, she knows Spanish, she is engaged in humanitarian work and fitness.

The most prestigious beauty pageant for Miss Earth was held in BiH, in Banja Luka, whose license is owned by Sara Kalabić.

She sees the elections in which she participated as an opportunity to travel and get to know other countries, traditions, culture, and that can be seen as a hobby, which she wants me to do for a certain period.

- Considering that I am a student of the Faculty of Law, I see my future in that field, because law is not just a profession, it is a vocation, because lawyers create and implement rights, thus giving the opportunity to all other sectors in the country to function properly - she said is Andrijana.

Aware of herself and her qualities, Andrijana does not envy someone else's success.

- I have no idols in that sense. Above all, I want to do a job that makes me happy and live a Christian life. It is often well-founded that success is firmly tied to material gain, which is wrong. I consider it a success if I am satisfied with the state of my own mind, because the mental state of an individual is often the starting point for achieving all other life successes and plays a very important role in building a fulfilled life.

The current Miss Montenegro is focused on education and gives it a priority place in life, everything else is incidental activities.

- I want to graduate as a priority, because education offers me not only knowledge, but also the opportunity to gain experience in what interests me and in that way build myself as a person and acquire the necessary skills, so that I can do different jobs and make the world better. a place to live. Next, God willing - said the miss. more

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COUNTRIES FROM EUROPE WITH THE MOST TOP 20 PLACEMENTS: POLAND, CZECH REPUBLIC, SPAIN, AND RUSSIA... AMONG THE UNITED KINGDOM COUNTRIES, SCOTLAND HAVE THE MOST TOP 20 PLACEMENTS (3)... MISS EARTH HAS BEEN HELD IN EUROPE ONCE BACK IN 2015...EUROPE HAS WON MISS EARTH TWICE...THE FIRST MISS EARTH EVER CROWNED WAS FROM DENMARK, BACK IN 2001...THE LAST MISS EARTH FROM EUROPE WAS FROM CZECH REPUBLIC BACK IN 2012...THE CLOSEST AUSTRIA HAS EVER BEEN AT WINNING THE MISS EARTH CROWN WAS 2013 AND 2018 (MISS EARTH AIR)...POLAND HAVE THE MOST TOP 8 PLACEMENTS WITH 5...RUSSIA HAS WON 2 MISS EARTH FIRE CROWNS (2014 AND 2017)...TWO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ACHIEVED BACK TO BACK BEST IN TALENT AWARD: BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA (2002 AND 2003) AND RUSSIA (2017 AND 2018) ... SPAIN CURRENTLY HAS A WINNING STREAK OF BEST NATIONAL COSTUME SINCE 2018
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

ClubEarthMisso

Postby ne0n » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:47 pm

JustinSky wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
Handsama wrote:

Speaking of Guam, what happened to their ND? ME Guam Org is now inactive. Guam could be a potential host and for sure the Filipino community there will support the pageant.

I think Carousel have laid out plans already for the international competition by now. Probably the NDs are already privy to this. Hopefully, it will be something that will be well-received by everyone once they make a formal announcement.

ne0n

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Handsama » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:04 am

Flora Veloso teased her followers by asking which between the Philippines or Vietnam will play host to Miss Earth 2021? Then she said we will know soon. :-O

Handsama

Postby JustinSky » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:39 am

Handsama wrote:Flora Veloso teased her followers by asking which between the Philippines or Vietnam will play host to Miss Earth 2021? Then she said we will know soon. :-O

I was scheduled to travel to Hanoi for an important business trip last month but it was canceled because of the 4th wave and lockdown there. Hopefully by Nov-Dec the situation in Vietnam will be better.
JustinSky

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:49 am

KONATSU YOSHIDA

JAPAN best-ever placement at Miss Earth was FINAL 7 in 2010

"Miss Earth" Japan representative is Ms. Konatsu Yoshida, studying abroad in ballet alone, outstanding proportions

Yahoo.co.jp - Google Translate: The 11th contest this year is characterized by an emphasis on awareness of global environmental protection, and representatives from 80 countries are participating in the world competition.

The total number of applications this time was about 3,500, and 27 representatives who won the local tournament appeared as finalists on this day, and after screening such as swimsuit walking, dress walking, question and answer, Ms. Yoshida ranked second in the Grand Prix. Haruka Miura (Aomori representative) in (2021 Miss Air Japan), Mari Fujita (Osaka prefecture representative) in 3rd place (2021 Miss Water Japan), Takehara in 4th place (2021 Miss Fire Japan) Rina (representative of Tokyo) was selected.

Ms. Yoshida has an outstanding style with a height of 170 cm, a bust of 82 cm, a waist of 60 cm, and a hip of 85 cm. After graduating from high school, she worked as a ballet dancer in Berlin, Germany. She returned to Japan in 19 and she works at a local hotel in Asahikawa alongside a ballet dancer.

"It seems like I'm dreaming. I've been able to stand on this stage with the support of many people to this day. The teachers, sponsors, and tournaments who gave me guidance in holding this tournament. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all those involved. From now on, we will work together with Miss Earth in each country to create an environment where everyone in the world can live happily. " She had been studying ballet in Germany for six years, but she said, "I want to convey to the world the current state of the world I saw in Germany, the well-established sanitary environment of Japan and the beautiful nature." is.

Miss Earth Japan has a one-year term, but when asked about his upcoming goals, he said, "My thought is to create an environment where people suffering somewhere in the world can live as happy as possible. I think it is necessary to appear in the media, and if I can convey my thoughts in the entertainment world, I would like to go that way. "

She continued, "Audrey Hepburn is the one I admire. She aimed to be a ballet dancer, and even after she was active as an actress, she contributed with deep love to underprivileged children. I would like to contribute to creating an environment where people all over the world can live happily. " more

COUNTRIES FROM ASIA & OCEANIA WITH THE MOST TOP 20 PLACEMENTS: PHILIPPINES, THAILAND, KOREA, INDIA AND JAPAN... WITH FOUR MISS EARTH WINS, PHILIPPINES IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL NATION FROM ASIA... ASIAN COUNTRIES COLLECTIVELY WON MISS EARTH A TOTAL OF SIX TIMES... ASIA LAST WON MISS EARTH IN 2018 (VIETNAM)... INDIA ACHIEVED BACK TO BACK MISS EARTH AIR CROWN IN 2006 AND 2007 BEFORE WINNING THE MISS EARTH CROWN IN 2010... JAPAN IS THE ONLY ASIAN COUNTRY TO WIN BACK TO BACK BEST NATIONAL COSTUME IN 2010 AND 2011... VIETNAM ACHIEVED BACK TO BACK MOST PHOTOGENIC AWARD IN 2016 AND 2017... AUSTRALIA AND TAHITI ARE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL NATIONS FROM OCEANIA WITH THREE ELEMENTAL CROWNS AND SEVEN TOP 20 PLACEMENTS COLLECTIVELY... AUSTRALIA, INDIA AND PHILIPPINES ARE THE ONLY COUNTRIES FROM ASIA & OCEANIA TO HAVE SENT DELEGATES TO EVERY MISS EARTH SINCE 2001...
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

ClubEarthMisso

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:21 am

The 10 candidates for this year's Miss Earth Austria election have been chosen!

Heute.at - Goolge Translate: These 10 women were finalized through online voting. The new Miss Earth Austria 2021 will be crowned in the grand live final in the magnificent Kursalon Vienna. Ten beauties compete against each other in the Miss Earth Austria Live Final. There is a lot of work behind this, because in order to be able to perform live in the Kursalon, the candidates had to collect points in different categories.

These include the voices of online voting, social skills and charisma, environmental protection commitment, activity in social media and talent for modeling. On August 29th the big live final will take place in the Kursalon Vienna, where one of the ten candidates will follow in the footsteps of Miss Earth Austria 2020, Nadine Pfaffeneder.

Jury still secret

For the crown, the young women have to prove themselves with heart and mind on stage and ensure a perfect appearance on the catwalk. The jury will finally decide on site who will ultimately receive the title of Miss Earth Austria 2021. Who exactly is on the jury remains a secret to date
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

ClubEarthMisso

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:35 pm

JustinSky wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
Handsama wrote:

IN 2019 I REMEMBER THEY JUST ELECTED A REP, AND SHE PLACED IN THE TOP 20. HOPE THIS IS JUST TEMPORARY AND WILL BE BACK FOR 2021
sleuth08

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:37 pm

ne0n wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
Handsama wrote:

I think Carousel have laid out plans already for the international competition by now. Probably the NDs are already privy to this. Hopefully, it will be something that will be well-received by everyone once they make a formal announcement.

AT THIS POINT, I DO NOT MIND ANOTHER VIRTUAL. A WORRY OF MINE IS THE NUMBER MIGHT GO DOWN - MISS UNIVERSE ONLY HAD 74 AND THE SUPRA HAS 60

WHEN MISS EARTH DID VIRTUAL A LOT OF NAYSAYERS THOUGHT THE NUMBER WILL GO DOWN INSTEAD THE NUMBER MAINTAINED IN THE 80 MARK

TO ME IF DOING ANOTHER VIRTUAL WILL MAINTAIN THE 80 MARK THEN SO BE IT THAN DO A LIVE PAGEANT AND THE NUMBER OF DELEGATES WILL GO DOWN
sleuth08

Postby manoypoe » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:43 pm

sleuth08 wrote:
ne0n wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
Handsama wrote:

AT THIS POINT, I DO NOT MIND ANOTHER VIRTUAL. A WORRY OF MINE IS THE NUMBER MIGHT GO DOWN - MISS UNIVERSE ONLY HAD 74 AND THE SUPRA HAS 60

WHEN MISS EARTH DID VIRTUAL A LOT OF NAYSAYERS THOUGHT THE NUMBER WILL GO DOWN INSTEAD THE NUMBER MAINTAINED IN THE 80 MARK

TO ME IF DOING ANOTHER VIRTUAL WILL MAINTAIN THE 80 MARK THEN SO BE IT THAN DO A LIVE PAGEANT AND THE NUMBER OF DELEGATES WILL GO DOWN

Why not a 50/50 virtual-live pageant. They will have a virtual competition wherein only the TOP30 will compete in a live pageant. That will be another first and only in Miss Earth. It might be laborious but it will limit the delegates that they have to take care of.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby SHREWD » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:28 pm

manoypoe wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
ne0n wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
Handsama wrote:

Why not a 50/50 virtual-live pageant. They will have a virtual competition wherein only the TOP30 will compete in a live pageant. That will be another first and only in Miss Earth. It might be laborious but it will limit the delegates that they have to take care of.

Or maybe hold the 2021 pageant early next year to have more time in preparing a live pageant. :)>-
SHREWD

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby sleuth08 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:55 am

manoypoe wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
ne0n wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
Handsama wrote:

I STILL LIKE THE IDEA ALL OF THE DELEGATES COULD GO IF THERE IS A LIVE PAGEANT. MAYBE HAVE THE PRELIM SWIMSUIT, EVENING GOWN, RESORT WEAR, NATIONAL COSTUME AND TALENT VIRTUAL - WHILE THEY ARE IN QUARANTINE THESE EVENTS ARE HAPPENING.AND THEY COULD ALSO DO THE ENVIRONMENTAL Q&A AS WELL IN QUARANTINE

THEN ONCE QUARANTINE IS OVER, THEN THEY COULD DO THE BEAUTY OF FACE, FORM AND FIGURE PRELIMS LIVE AND OF COURSE THE GRAND CORONATION
sleuth08

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:06 am

MEET THE NEW MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH - NAELAH ALSHORBAJI FROM PARANAQUE CITY!

Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby JustinSky » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:18 am

I hope the new MPE is not a Catriona wannabe. She is a good follow up to Roxie.
JustinSky

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:43 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:

I love her, she is very strong. Stronger than Roxie is she trains hard.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:47 am

JustinSky wrote:I hope the new MPE is not a Catriona wannabe. She is a good follow up to Roxie.

Why a Catriona wannabe? She said that she wants only Miss Earth in her interview. She has a commercial with Catriona and she wad not eclipsed at all. I even find her more beautiful than Catriona in the video they are together.
manoypoe

Postby SHREWD » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:59 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:

She is so adorable! :hx

I'll watch the pageant later on Youtube. =c3
SHREWD

Postby SHREWD » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:06 am

#MissPhilippinesEarth2021 is now top trending on Twitter! <:-P
SHREWD

Postby supladoman » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:15 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:

She's a good follow-up for Roxie. Are we seeing again a strong PH contender? :"> congratulations btw! :">
supladoman

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1991
Profession: Programmer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading manga, watching anime, mobile games

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth