BELIZE WINS MISS EARTH 2021!

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:48 pm

I am just wondering that it seems, Miss Earth USA is not handling their Miss Earth USA who have won the international Miss Earth or elemental crowns. I was expecting that they would involve Queen Lindsey in some of their activities like what they have posted above. They same can be said when Queen Emanii won Miss Earth Air 2019. I hope that even if their rep wins the international crowns, they are still going to handle their activities in USA.

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:51 pm

Miss Earth India applicant Bipasha Baura.
She looks great in motion.

manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:26 pm

manoypoe wrote:I am just wondering that it seems, Miss Earth USA is not handling their Miss Earth USA who have won the international Miss Earth or elemental crowns. I was expecting that they would involve Queen Lindsey in some of their activities like what they have posted above. They same can be said when Queen Emanii won Miss Earth Air 2019. I hope that even if their rep wins the international crowns, they are still going to handle their activities in USA.

Queen Lindsey’s US reign ended in January as soon as Marisa was crowned. That’s how it works with Miss Earth USA. Luckily, Lindsey won Miss Earth so she was able to extend her reign so to speak but under the auspices of the MEO. Otherwise, hers would have been the shortest reign in MEUSA’s history.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby bukita » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:24 am

bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:34 am

ODELLA FLOMO

LIBERIA sent its first delegate to compete for the title of Miss Earth in 2006

Liberia: Miss Earth 2021 Kick-Off Mask-Up Campaign; Distribute Face Masks And Detergent To Residents Of Rural Communities

FrontPageAfricaOnline.com - MONROVIA – For many Liberians in hard-to-reach rural areas, having access to face masks is a luxury that they can’t easily afford.

In these rural areas, the price of face masks is always triple the amount in the urban area.

For this, Odella Flomo, the reigning Queen of Miss Earth Liberia has embarked on a campaign to donate reusable marks to rural communities’ residents.

The project, which she kicked off last weekend saw her distributing 1,000 handmade cloth masks to rural communities in Bomi, Gbarpolu, and Grand Cape Mount counties.

Additionally, Miss Flomo who is also Liberia’s Environmental Ambassador donated detergents, Hand sanitizers, Soap, and some Food items to residents of these areas.

According to Ms. Flomo, coronavirus is dangerous, and with Liberia experiencing a dangerous third wave, she could not sit idle without helping to sure everyone feels safe.

“We wanted to be able to provide that kind of support so that they too can be able to be safe from the coronavirus,” she said. “And not only for them but for their families and communities.”

“I am very passionate about this Nation-Wide Mask Up Campaign because COVID is real and very deadly…. And I don’t think it’s going to go away anytime soon, so the best we can do for ourselves as a nation is continue to educate our people about the safety measures of this disease,” Ms. Flomo added.

The donation was done in partnership with La Queen Entertainment, the organizer of Miss Earth Liberia, the National Port Authority, and the Weah Project.

It is part of Miss Odella Flomo coronavirus prevention campaign-style Mask Up. The campaign goal is to reach as many hard-to-reach rural areas as possible with masks.

The campaign also includes basic information on safety and preventive measures, distribution of Face Masks, and other items in the 15 counties.

The campaign, Miss Flomo said, is not a one-off event but a project that will reach lots of highly poor and not easily accessible rural areas.

“We’re not finished here; we will continue this until we reach our target goals and every area we see fit to distribute masks,” she said. “We want them to be healthy and safe as best we can and practice all the protocols that are in place for everyone.”

Miss Flomo further said that she is very humble and excited for the support she has received so far from her fans and management team, which has given her more energy to make her dreams a reality.

In brief remarks, residents of the beneficiary communities said getting hold of face masks and detergents has been challenging during the pandemic since their prices tripled.

“This gesture of goodwill in our time of need will certainly go a long way in this pandemic,” said the town chiefs of Gbema Town and Lofa Bridge in Grand Cape Mount and Gbarpolu Counties respectively.

Both chiefs said the donation will go to the towns’ most vulnerable population, which will provide much-needed protection during the pandemic.

“We want to thank Miss Earth and her partners for ensuring this can happen and allowing the people to benefit because the risk of exposure is a great one and masking is a layer of protection that is needed, ” they added.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GROUP: AFRICA| AMERICAS | ASIA & OCEANIA | EUROPE

COUNTRIES FROM AFRICA WITH THE MOST TOP 20 PLACEMENTS: SOUTH AFRICA, NIGERIA AND EGYPT...AFRICA LAST WON MISS EARTH IN 2002, WHEN KENYA TOOK OVER THE TITLE... AFRICA COLLECTIVELY WON TWO ELEMENTAL CROWNS: EARTH (KENYA 2002) AND AIR (TANZANIA 2008)... DESPITE HAVING THE MOST PLACEMENT SOUTH AFRICA HAS YET TO REACH FINAL 4... SOUTH AFRICA HAVE WON BEST IN TALENT 3 TIMES... UGANDA WON BACK TO BACK BEST NATIONAL COSTUME (2015 AND 2016)... GHANA, KENYA, TANZANIA HAVE REACH TOP 20 TWICE
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:27 am

VENEZUELA

We are a few months away from Miss Earth 2021 and the Organization @missvenezuelaearth chaired by @princejuliocesar has not
appointed the Venezuelan representative to the Philippine pageant and that puts my nerves on edge.

In this post I show you the 5 queens that under the tutelage of Prince have been VENEZUELA in the contest that exalts the preservation
of mother earth, they are:
2016: @stephaniedezorzi (Miss Water)
2017: @ninoskavasqueza (Top 8 )
2018: @dianasf_ (Top 8 )
2019: @michellroxana (No Clasificó)
2020: @stefyzreik (Miss Air)
2021: Many want the nominee to be @gasibae due to the fact that she was the 1st Finalist of the recent edition of @misssupravenezuela and
that is because Elizabeth has the aptitude that stands out in this contest, in addition to a very well worked figure that would lead her to win
multiple medals.

WILL GASIBA BE THE NEXT MISS VENEZUELA EARTH ?, There is no time to improvise, the woman has bearing and speaks English, an important
point in recent years, if we want to reach the Top 4 again and fight the 3rd Big Slam crown, she must be our representative.
WHAT DO THE BARS SAY?
WHICH OF THEM WAS YOUR FAVORITE IN REGARD TO PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST?
manoypoe

Postby CamAngel123 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:01 am

manoypoe wrote:
VENEZUELA

We are a few months away from Miss Earth 2021 and the Organization @missvenezuelaearth chaired by @princejuliocesar has not
appointed the Venezuelan representative to the Philippine pageant and that puts my nerves on edge.

In this post I show you the 5 queens that under the tutelage of Prince have been VENEZUELA in the contest that exalts the preservation
2021: Many want the nominee to be @gasibae due to the fact that she was the 1st Finalist of the recent edition of @misssupravenezuela and
that is because Elizabeth has the aptitude that stands out in this contest, in addition to a very well worked figure that would lead her to win
multiple medals.

WILL GASIBA BE THE NEXT MISS VENEZUELA EARTH ?, There is no time to improvise, the woman has bearing and speaks English, an important
point in recent years, if we want to reach the Top 4 again and fight the 3rd Big Slam crown, she must be our representative.
WHAT DO THE BARS SAY?

If they will appoint the runner up from Supra, I think they would not place. Her beauty is not for Miss Earth. I prefer Megan Beci over her. Actually, why not appoint the girls from the MEV? Sarile Gonzalez has a great chance to win the crown.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby CamAngel123 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:02 am

It's ECQ Season again here in NCR. Very slim chance that a live pageant will push through if they are planning to host in the Philippines.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby ne0n » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:47 am

CamAngel123 wrote:It's ECQ Season again here in NCR. Very slim chance that a live pageant will push through if they are planning to host in the Philippines.

Is it? Turns out that the virtual set-up for MEP was a good decision then, still hoping they are pushing for a live Miss Earth finals, local or abroad, as things can still improve by December.

ne0n

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby jamesmarx » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:03 am

ne0n wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:It's ECQ Season again here in NCR. Very slim chance that a live pageant will push through if they are planning to host in the Philippines.

Is it? Turns out that the virtual set-up for MEP was a good decision then, still hoping they are pushing for a live Miss Earth finals, local or abroad, as things can still improve by December.

I was thinking of a country in Europe. Or why not in Singapore?
jamesmarx
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: James
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1989
Profession: Cabin Crew
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming , Jogging , travelling

Postby ne0n » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:23 am

jamesmarx wrote:
ne0n wrote:

It takes local partnership to navigate a successful hosting. I hope negotiations are already underway. I remember ME USA IG mentioning about being excited for the next venue, probably they are still under wraps?
ne0n

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:22 am

ne0n wrote:
jamesmarx wrote:
ne0n wrote:

It takes local partnership to navigate a successful hosting. I hope negotiations are already underway. I remember ME USA IG mentioning about being excited for the next venue, probably they are still under wraps?

Singapore is a good choice. Even one or two weeks pre pageant activities would be enough. They can have other competitions virtually like while they are in quarantine.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:24 am

CamAngel123 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
VENEZUELA

multiple medals.

WHAT DO THE BARS SAY?

If they will appoint the runner up from Supra, I think they would not place. Her beauty is not for Miss Earth. I prefer Megan Beci over her. Actually, why not appoint the girls from the MEV? Sarile Gonzalez has a great chance to win the crown.

I have been campaigning for Sarile Gonzales. She is much better than who some are proposing.
manoypoe

Postby pageantry_graphics » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:41 pm

jamesmarx wrote:
ne0n wrote:

If in Europe again, hope AUSTRIA will host again for the 2nd time around :%)) :%)) :%))
pageantry_graphics
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pageantry Graphics
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2000
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Motion Graphic Designer / Video Editor
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Designing / Editing
Message: I love beauty pageants!!! Follow me on instagram @pageantry_graphics

Postby Handsama » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:47 pm

manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
VENEZUELA

multiple medals.

WHAT DO THE BARS SAY?

I have been campaigning for Sarile Gonzales. She is much better than who some are proposing.

I’d rather see someone who previously competed in Miss Earth Venezuela. Miss Air 2019 Mariangel Tovar also deserves a chance.

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:51 pm

manoypoe wrote:
ne0n wrote:
jamesmarx wrote:
ne0n wrote:

Singapore is a good choice. Even one or two weeks pre pageant activities would be enough. They can have other competitions virtually like while they are in quarantine.

From the comments I’ve been reading, it looks like the Philippine COVID situation remains out of control. Which means it would be harder to stage a live pageant later this year. Other than a virtual pageant, one option is for MEO to delay the pageant for early next year, I suppose.
Handsama

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:14 am

Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
ne0n wrote:
jamesmarx wrote:
ne0n wrote:

From the comments I’ve been reading, it looks like the Philippine COVID situation remains out of control. Which means it would be harder to stage a live pageant later this year. Other than a virtual pageant, one option is for MEO to delay the pageant for early next year, I suppose.

AS MUCH AS I WANT A LIVE PAGEANT, WITH COVID CASES GOING UP AGAIN AND THE DELTA VARIANT SPREADING FASTER, I THINK THE BEST OPTION IS ANOTHER VIRTUAL PAGEANT

I AM WORRIED EVEN IF MISS EARTH STAGE A LIVE PAGEANT, THE NUMBER OF DELEGATES MIGHT GO DOWN - MISS UNIVERSE ONLY HAD 74, AND THE UPCOMING SUPRA REPORTS TO ONLY HAVE 57. I AM WORRIED EVEN IF OTHER COUNTRIES WITH LOW COVID CASE CAN HOST MISS EARTH, NOT ALL ARE WILLING TO FLY AND PARTICIPATE -RISKING GETTING THE VIRUS
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby ne0n » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:21 am

sleuth08 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
ne0n wrote:
jamesmarx wrote:
ne0n wrote:

AS MUCH AS I WANT A LIVE PAGEANT, WITH COVID CASES GOING UP AGAIN AND THE DELTA VARIANT SPREADING FASTER, I THINK THE BEST OPTION IS ANOTHER VIRTUAL PAGEANT

I AM WORRIED EVEN IF MISS EARTH STAGE A LIVE PAGEANT, THE NUMBER OF DELEGATES MIGHT GO DOWN - MISS UNIVERSE ONLY HAD 74, AND THE UPCOMING SUPRA REPORTS TO ONLY HAVE 57. I AM WORRIED EVEN IF OTHER COUNTRIES WITH LOW COVID CASE CAN HOST MISS EARTH, NOT ALL ARE WILLING TO FLY AND PARTICIPATE -RISKING GETTING THE VIRUS

Another option would be a virtual pre-pageant and a smaller, live finals where they will fly the top 20-25 girls to a bubble location. This would be more feasible if the delta covid cases escalate: there is no point to fly all 80-90 girls if only to keep them on quarentine the whole time.

ne0n

Postby Handsama » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:16 pm

Miss Earth Magazine July 2021 edition is out!

Link: https://online.flippingbook.com/view/743266510/
Handsama

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:26 pm

Love the mag. It's nice to see Punika there captioned as Miss Earth - Water (though dethroned...). Hope to read articles in the mag featuring Earth travels of the queens, including trivias, etc.
Ea'rend¿l

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby Handsama » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:39 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:Love the mag. It's nice to see Punika there captioned as Miss Earth - Water (though dethroned...). Hope to read articles in the mag featuring Earth travels of the queens, including trivias, etc.

I was a bit surprised with her caption too. Perhaps Carousel has forgiven Punika for the slight. If that’s the case, then it may have something to do with her MET participation and engagement.
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:42 pm

Handsama wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:Love the mag. It's nice to see Punika there captioned as Miss Earth - Water (though dethroned...). Hope to read articles in the mag featuring Earth travels of the queens, including trivias, etc.

I was a bit surprised with her caption too. Perhaps Carousel has forgiven Punika for the slight. If that’s the case, then it may have something to do with her MET participation and engagement.

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:49 pm

Handsama

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:07 pm

Handsama wrote:
Handsama wrote:

The list is great and I agree. I was pleasantly surprised though with the inclusion of Zaira, Win Lei and especially by Punika. :=p :=p =D> =D> :hx :hx There are other Queens who could have been in the list too like Angelia but they have only TOP10 for now. Sandra Seifert could also be in the list. I like her fashion statement, so conservative. Michell Castellanos also could in the list. She is like Ninoska for me.

I had Lindsey, Miriam and Ponkan in my list. Miriam is always best dressed whenever she is out or post in her IG. I agree on simplicity of Lindsey and classiness of Ponkan and Katherine. And of course, Queen Alexandra. :hx :hx :=p :=p =D> =D>

The July edition is a must read and collector's item. Please take time to browse it.
manoypoe

Postby The Duchess » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:21 pm

Guys, now that the Miss World has decided to use Puerto Rico as a hosting tryout (my information is that if we do a good work and show they might do more editions here); do you guys think a pageant like Miss Earth would like or benefit from hosting here?

I did hear Valeria Vazquez say in a live joking but not joking that she is sure the Miss Supranational president would want to do a pageant here if other pageants start happening here.

We already gave up on Miss Universe, they dont want us nor do they want to bring the pageant here.

But The Duchess is selfish so she wants to go to every Big 5 atleast once in her life so she needs them to come here =;))
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Handsama » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:41 pm

The Duchess wrote:Guys, now that the Miss World has decided to use Puerto Rico as a hosting tryout (my information is that if we do a good work and show they might do more editions here); do you guys think a pageant like Miss Earth would like or benefit from hosting here?

I did hear Valeria Vazquez say in a live joking but not joking that she is sure the Miss Supranational president would want to do a pageant here if other pageants start happening here.

We already gave up on Miss Universe, they dont want us nor do they want to bring the pageant here.

But The Duchess is selfish so she wants to go to every Big 5 atleast once in her life so she needs them to come here =;))

I think Puerto Rico would be a good host. I assume that hosting Miss Earth would be more affordable compared to Miss Universe and MW. Plus with the environmental problems facing PR, holding the pageant can help bring those issues to the local people’s attention.
Handsama

Postby Jaishee » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:14 am

Handsama wrote:Image

Right now, it's a head to head between Kosovo & USA.
Can Carousel already announce the host country or will it be head virtual again? I read somewhere Vienna is rumored city to host.
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:43 am

Jaishee wrote:
Handsama wrote:Image

Right now, it's a head to head between Kosovo & USA.
Can Carousel already announce the host country or will it be head virtual again? I read somewhere Vienna is rumored city to host.

Agree about USA and Kosovo but if Baitong wins for Thailand, I will bet my money on her. There is something in her that makes me root for her.

Belgium will be a good host country too. But if Austria will be it again, I wont mind. They have hosted already and Carousel may have some connections there. So it will be easier for them.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:45 am

Handsama wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Guys, now that the Miss World has decided to use Puerto Rico as a hosting tryout (my information is that if we do a good work and show they might do more editions here); do you guys think a pageant like Miss Earth would like or benefit from hosting here?

I think Puerto Rico would be a good host. I assume that hosting Miss Earth would be more affordable compared to Miss Universe and MW. Plus with the environmental problems facing PR, holding the pageant can help bring those issues to the local people’s attention.

Agree. If Joe Ahmed is willing to host Miss Earth in PR, even if it will be Top 30 only, it will be awesome.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:52 am

Duchess, we are still awaiting the thread for PR. They have ongoing activities already.
manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth