BELIZE WINS MISS EARTH 2021!

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby formlessdiva » Mon May 17, 2021 9:10 am

As I said before Miss Universe will waste Klara and it happened =O/

formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby formlessdiva » Mon May 17, 2021 9:15 am

JustinSky wrote:
batobato wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:
Mukhang malabo pa rin talaga Ang live coronation this year dito sa Philippines

Nagsi taasan ulit Ang cases sa mga "low risk" areas tapos Ang bagal pa ng roll out ng vaccination L-)

Tulog ang gobyerno natin. Sayang ang 20million pfizer vaccine intended sa Pilipinas. Normal na sana ang buhay sa Maynila kung ang bawat isa nabakunahan kahit isang beses lang which is good for six months. =O/ =O/

Nakakalungkot lang na napakabagal ng vaccine rollout saten

Nasa US pa ako na vaccinate before ako bumalik sa Pinas.

Good for you!

Meanwhile , kaming mga 3rd class citizens eh kailangan pagtiyagaan itong Cheapanggang vaccine galing sa bff ni Pdutz at Astra =/
formlessdiva

Postby CamAngel123 » Mon May 17, 2021 9:43 am

JustinSky wrote:
ClubEarthMisso wrote:I find Miss Universe Peru final statement about climate change generic but I really thought she will win base on her performance in the Q&A

Speaking of Peru, Miss Earth IG just posted this:

#MissEarth Perú 2021

We started the search for the Peruvian Queen with environmental awareness, heading to @missearth 2021.
We are looking for our next representative, so tag the Peruvian that you think can shout Peru and fill us with pride.

And the comments are all about Janick lol. I agree her answer is a bit generic for Miss Earth standard. How old is Janick? Maybe she can try ME Peru next year haha.

I found it funny that Miss Earth posted this just a few minutes after the conclusion of Miss Universe :%)) May pahiwatig? Char!

Also, I don't think Janick will join Miss Earth. Even if she does, she might not win. To be a Miss Earth, you need to have a solid advocacy. It's not just creating one for the sake of joining the pageant. As Andrea Neu of USA said "Miss Earth is a marathon, not a sprint".

Side note: I don't know why but some Latinos have issues with her. They are saying that her true colors are not what she portrayed during the competition. But oh well, she delivered a solid performance and I think she is very much deserving of the Miss Universe crown.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby psyche of earth » Mon May 17, 2021 10:08 am

CamAngel123 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
ClubEarthMisso wrote:I find Miss Universe Peru final statement about climate change generic but I really thought she will win base on her performance in the Q&A

#MissEarth Perú 2021

We started the search for the Peruvian Queen with environmental awareness, heading to @missearth 2021.
We are looking for our next representative, so tag the Peruvian that you think can shout Peru and fill us with pride.

And the comments are all about Janick lol. I agree her answer is a bit generic for Miss Earth standard. How old is Janick? Maybe she can try ME Peru next year haha.

I found it funny that Miss Earth posted this just a few minutes after the conclusion of Miss Universe :%)) May pahiwatig? Char!

Also, I don't think Janick will join Miss Earth. Even if she does, she might not win. To be a Miss Earth, you need to have a solid advocacy. It's not just creating one for the sake of joining the pageant. As Andrea Neu of USA said "Miss Earth is a marathon, not a sprint".

Side note: I don't know why but some Latinos have issues with her. They are saying that her true colors are not what she portrayed during the competition. But oh well, she delivered a solid performance and I think she is very much deserving of the Miss Universe crown.

Peru was robbed big time in Miss Universe. However I think Miss Earth is not for her. I think Miss Universe is her final pageant. I want another fresh face like the last three Miss Earth. With minimal or without pageant experience but took the competition by storm. Hope, Netherland, Colombia, Mexico or Thailand produce one.. Their crown is long overdue.
psyche of earth
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: niel
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1990
Profession: educator
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby CamAngel123 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:14 am

psyche of earth wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:

#MissEarth Perú 2021

Peru was robbed big time in Miss Universe. However I think Miss Earth is not for her. I think Miss Universe is her final pageant. I want another fresh face like the last three Miss Earth. With minimal or without pageant experience but took the competition by storm. Hope, Netherland, Colombia, Mexico or Thailand produce one.. Their crown is long overdue.

Yes! Peru would be a welcome surprise if the NDs can manage to pull off a Joe-Van like tandem. But you are right. I want a fresh faced pageant newbie from a first time winner country :hx I think the last 3 winners won the hearts of the earthlings and earthworms too =;))
CamAngel123

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 17, 2021 10:42 am

formlessdiva wrote:

I know and I have already felt it. They even include GB and France and IMHO, Klara is better than her. France has a sash factor in Miss Universe. Ceska Miss org shall prioritize Miss Earth than Miss Universe coz it is only in Miss Earth that Czech beauty is celebrated. Klara for me is the best in Europe. Miss Earth so far has the most transparent judging system, no sash factor. No blatant favoritism. Girls are judged based on performance.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 17, 2021 10:48 am

psyche of earth wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:

#MissEarth Perú 2021

In my own judgment, I did not see Peru winning. It is just not there. I did not like her actions and expressions during the contest. There is something off and besides, Mexico gave solid answers and I repeat that she just did not answered confidently but she hit her first QandA. There is no other answer there but lockdown from the very start. During the final look, Mexico slayed everyone with her queenly demeanor. I see Nellys in Andrea in the way they move. So Queenly during their respective competitions.
manoypoe

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:52 am

Do you feel that the Top 8 finalists of Miss Earth were better speakers than Top 5 finalists of Miss Universe this season?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby baghak_gargak » Mon May 17, 2021 12:23 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:Do you feel that the Top 8 finalists of Miss Earth were better speakers than Top 5 finalists of Miss Universe this season?

OF Course, there's no way these 5 minions will topple the Top 8 of Miss Earth 2020... Great Britain was in the Top 21 because there is a business for WME/IMG in that country.
baghak_gargak
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Postby Handsama » Mon May 17, 2021 9:01 pm

manoypoe wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

I know and I have already felt it. They even include GB and France and IMHO, Klara is better than her. France has a sash factor in Miss Universe. Ceska Miss org shall prioritize Miss Earth than Miss Universe coz it is only in Miss Earth that Czech beauty is celebrated. Klara for me is the best in Europe. Miss Earth so far has the most transparent judging system, no sash factor. No blatant favoritism. Girls are judged based on performance.

Shame they ignored her. [-X But she is very Miss Earth to start with.

Not only does Miss Earth has the most transparent judging system since we get to watch even the interview but they also have different judging panels score each of the three main preliminary events and they have a separate panel for the finals. This way, the judges’ biases are minimized and most importantly, the finalists are judged with a fresh new set of eyes. :=p
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 17, 2021 9:11 pm

Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

Not only does Miss Earth has the most transparent judging system since we get to watch even the interview but they also have different judging panels score each of the three main preliminary events and they have a separate panel for the finals. This way, the judges’ biases are minimized and most importantly, the finalists are judged with a fresh new set of eyes. :=p

Agree. The selection committe.has their preselected winners already when they sit as judges on final night.
manoypoe

Postby formlessdiva » Tue May 18, 2021 6:03 am

manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

Agree. The selection committe.has their preselected winners already when they sit as judges on final night.

I dont even know how that popstar wanna be snatched a placement =;)) =;)) =;))
formlessdiva

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Tue May 18, 2021 7:54 am

I think among the most recent elemental queens of Miss Earth that has the most potential to reach Final 5 of Miss Universe is Valeria Ayos
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby baghak_gargak » Tue May 18, 2021 12:25 pm

formlessdiva wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

I dont even know how that popstar wanna be snatched a placement =;)) =;)) =;))

CZECH REPUBLIC IS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF TELEMUNDO'S DIRTY TACTICS AND MANIPULATIONS THAT INCLUDES SOUTH AFRICA, NEPAL AND ROMANIA ETC.
baghak_gargak

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Postby sleuth08 » Tue May 18, 2021 9:29 pm

JustinSky wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:Pang ME ang theme ng Miss Universe. hehe.

It's like Miss Earth 2014 tbh

DON'T FORGET 2013 AS WELL, THE LAST SONG THEY DANCE WAS THE OPENING SONG FOR MISS EARTH 2013
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Handsama » Wed May 19, 2021 12:28 am

Here comes Miss Earth Slovenia 2021!

Handsama

Postby CamAngel123 » Wed May 19, 2021 2:20 am

Handsama wrote:Here comes Miss Earth Slovenia 2021!

Not sure about this batch. Hope they can find another Danijela Burjan :hx Gosh! That girl is unforgettable!
CamAngel123

Postby Handsama » Wed May 19, 2021 9:26 pm

Miss Beauty of the Netherlands

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Wed May 19, 2021 9:28 pm

Handsama

Postby ne0n » Thu May 20, 2021 1:54 pm

sleuth08 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:

DON'T FORGET 2013 AS WELL, THE LAST SONG THEY DANCE WAS THE OPENING SONG FOR MISS EARTH 2013

True. Even the final word feels like #hashtag round.

ne0n

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby ne0n » Thu May 20, 2021 2:01 pm

MEPR '21 Christina Mariel Rios attended the recently concluded Miss Universe in Florida. She is looking gorgeous!

ne0n

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby laruuuh » Thu May 20, 2021 6:58 pm

ne0n wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
JustinSky wrote:

True. Even the final word feels like #hashtag round.

I've noticed all of these too. The last part is the hashtag rounds with a different name. This year is probably one of the weakest Q&A I've seen.
laruuuh

Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1993
Profession: Business Planner
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster

Postby laruuuh » Thu May 20, 2021 8:05 pm

I am wondering. What countries do you want to see win Miss Earth in the next few years? Let me start with mine.

Netherlands
Portugal
Colombia
Australia
South africa
Nigeria

I think Colombia, Netherlands, and Portugal deserves it. At the very least they deserve elemental crowns in the near future.

Mexico too. It's a pity because I loved Mexican queens and they are on the right track when suddenly Supra entered the picture in MEM.

Myanmar at India. I want to see them get at least elemental crowns. Myanmar was close last year. Hoping everything will be OK with them soon.

Hopefully Indonesia finally place but they have been sending weak candidates, sadly.

I think European countries really do well in ME compared to other pageants.
laruuuh

Postby sleuth08 » Thu May 20, 2021 10:28 pm

laruuuh wrote:I am wondering. What countries do you want to see win Miss Earth in the next few years? Let me start with mine.

Netherlands
Portugal
Colombia
Australia
South africa
Nigeria

I think Colombia, Netherlands, and Portugal deserves it. At the very least they deserve elemental crowns in the near future.

Mexico too. It's a pity because I loved Mexican queens and they are on the right track when suddenly Supra entered the picture in MEM.

Myanmar at India. I want to see them get at least elemental crowns. Myanmar was close last year. Hoping everything will be OK with them soon.

Hopefully Indonesia finally place but they have been sending weak candidates, sadly.

FOR AMERICAS, COLOMBIA IS HUNGRY FOR THE MISS EARTH CROWN. IF HILLARY HOFFMAN WILL REPRESENT THE COUNTRY FOR SURE IT IS GAME OVER FOR FAVORITES LIKE USA AND PUERTO RICO

FOR AFRICA, SOUTH AFRICA OR NIGERIA SHOULD FINALLY WIN A CROWN. VERY HAPPY THESE COUNTRIES ARE TAKING MISS EARTH SERIOUSLY, AND I HOPE MORE SERIOUS THAN MISS UNIVERSE (MAYBE NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE PLACEMENTS IN MISS EARTH). I WISH EGYPT WILL RETURN. THE COUNTRY DOES WELL IN MISS EARTH THAN ANY OTHER PAGEANT

FOR EUROPE, I SEE RUSSIA, POLAND, AND NETHERLANDS WIN THEIR FIRST MISS EARTH CROWN SOONER THAN LATER. RUSSIA IS SENDING A STUNNER THIS YEAR. HOPE SPAIN GET THEIR FIRST MISS EARTH CROWN AS WELL.

FOR ASIA, I HOPE JAPAN AND AUSTRALIA WILL WIN THEIR FIRST MISS EARTH CROWN. BUT IT SEEMS MALAYSIA WILL GET IT FIRST AS THEY ARE SENDING A STUNNER THIS YEAR.

sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby JustinSky » Fri May 21, 2021 1:52 am

laruuuh wrote:I am wondering. What countries do you want to see win Miss Earth in the next few years? Let me start with mine.

Netherlands
Portugal
Colombia
Australia
South africa
Nigeria

For the Americas I see Colombia winning the main crown soon.

Africa: It's Nigeria.

Asia- Pacific: I have a feeling Japan will have a Miss Earth crown soon

Europe: Portugal. They almost made it in 2018. Also Netherlands.
JustinSky

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1998
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Marketing Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby manoypoe » Fri May 21, 2021 7:45 am

CamAngel123 wrote:
Handsama wrote:Here comes Miss Earth Slovenia 2021!

Not sure about this batch. Hope they can find another Danijela Burjan :hx Gosh! That girl is unforgettable!

I have noticed 6th girl from the left. Want to know more about her and I am eyeing two more.
manoypoe

Postby laruuuh » Fri May 21, 2021 4:22 pm

sleuth08 wrote:

Netherlands
Portugal
Colombia
Australia
South africa
Nigeria

FOR AMERICAS, COLOMBIA IS HUNGRY FOR THE MISS EARTH CROWN. IF HILLARY HOFFMAN WILL REPRESENT THE COUNTRY FOR SURE IT IS GAME OVER FOR FAVORITES LIKE USA AND PUERTO RICO

FOR AFRICA, SOUTH AFRICA OR NIGERIA SHOULD FINALLY WIN A CROWN. VERY HAPPY THESE COUNTRIES ARE TAKING MISS EARTH SERIOUSLY, AND I HOPE MORE SERIOUS THAN MISS UNIVERSE (MAYBE NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE PLACEMENTS IN MISS EARTH). I WISH EGYPT WILL RETURN. THE COUNTRY DOES WELL IN MISS EARTH THAN ANY OTHER PAGEANT

FOR EUROPE, I SEE RUSSIA, POLAND, AND NETHERLANDS WIN THEIR FIRST MISS EARTH CROWN SOONER THAN LATER. RUSSIA IS SENDING A STUNNER THIS YEAR. HOPE SPAIN GET THEIR FIRST MISS EARTH CROWN AS WELL.

FOR ASIA, I HOPE JAPAN AND AUSTRALIA WILL WIN THEIR FIRST MISS EARTH CROWN. BUT IT SEEMS MALAYSIA WILL GET IT FIRST AS THEY ARE SENDING A STUNNER THIS YEAR.

I forgot about Poland and Russia. They are doing extremely well in Miss Earth too.

Regarding Colombia, yes. I see them as hungry for the crown but I was a bit underwhelmed for their candidate last year. They had a really good run but they seem to be in a downward trend based on the last 2 years. I really want them to win soon but of course with a deserving candidate.
laruuuh

Postby laruuuh » Fri May 21, 2021 4:25 pm

JustinSky wrote:

Netherlands
Portugal
Colombia
Australia
South africa
Nigeria

Japan has been sending cutesy representatives for me. I like them but I don't see them winning yet. But they seem to always surprise us come finals so why not? Also, they take ME's advocacy seriously.
laruuuh

Postby Maria Vilatchikova » Sat May 22, 2021 12:18 am

laruuuh wrote:
JustinSky wrote:

Netherlands
Portugal
Colombia
Australia
South africa
Nigeria

Japan has been sending cutesy representatives for me. I like them but I don't see them winning yet. But they seem to always surprise us come finals so why not? Also, they take ME's advocacy seriously.

The last Japanese reo that i liked was the girl for 2020. If they can send a beauty like that of MEJ 2011. they will have that chance. They are serious with the Cause.
Maria Vilatchikova
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Vilat
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: GRO
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Hadachi

Postby Handsama » Sat May 22, 2021 11:24 am

Handsama