Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Honours Julia Morley

Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Honours Julia Morley

Postby chellomellow » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:40 pm

[youtube]RIRkc7m2WPg[/youtube]
We are delighted to share the announcement that Julia Morley has tonight been awarded the CBE in Her Majesty, The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Birthday Honours List.
The CBE (Commander British Empire) has been awarded in recognition of Julia’s Charitable and Voluntary Services to Disadvantaged people in the U.K. and across the world.

“I am absolutely thrilled” said Julia when she was told of the announcement “it is so special to be recognised in this way”
Julia Morley is Chairman and CEO of Miss World.

Julia Morley coined the phrase ‘Beauty with a Purpose’ as her vision for young women to use their talents to help those less fortunate than themselves. Officially launched in 1972 ‘Beauty with a Purpose’ has had a significant impact in improving the lives of the sick and disadvantaged.
50 years later, the Beauty With A Purpose program is now operating in 142 countries with funds raised for humanitarian projects exceeding 1 billion US dollars..
Julia added

“I am humbled and so grateful to receive this Honour particularly during the Platinum Jubilee celebrations of Her Majesty, The Queen’
“We are so proud of the many thousands of young women, who have used their Beauty With A Purpose projects to really make a difference in the lives of the sick, vulnerable and disadvantaged. “

Background Information

Julia Morley has been recognised by many countries for her outstanding contribution to Humanity. Julia received The Humanitarian Award in 2016 and the Priyadarshni Award in 2014. This is Julia’s first U.K. Honour

Previous Awards

Since 1938, The Humanitarian Award has been awarded to a person who has shown selfless dedication in the support of humankind. Julia Morley was honoured with this award in 2016 to recognise her outstanding contribution to humanity.
Previous recipients include Sir Alexander Fleming, Sir Winston Churchill, Audrey Hepburn, Buzz Aldrin, Sir Edmund Hilary and HRH Duke Of Edinburgh
Simon Cowell commented in a tribute VT for Julia's 2016 Humanitarian award "You have done so many things in your life to help so many people”

Priyadarshani Award
Julia Morley was honoured with India's highest Award for Services to Children. The Award read "In recognition of Julia Morley's outstanding humanitarian contribution to help children in over 100 countries live a better life"
Inline image

Quotes about Julia Morley

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Miss World 1994
"As title holders, we get the opportunity to wear the crown, we get the opportunity, under the able guidance of Julia, to be the face of the purpose... and I have so much more to give ..thanks to Julia "

Priyanka Chopra (Miss World 2000)
"I have had the privilege of working alongside Julia Morley as she traveled the world to help these children, she is truly an Angel on earth"
Megan Young "Through Beauty With A Purpose Julia has turned Miss World in to a force for good for worldwide causes".

Rolene Strauss "Beauty with a purpose is Julia's legacy to the world - and what a beautiful legacy it is"

Wilnelia, Lady Forsyth "Julia, you have been a great friend and mentor to me and you have changed so many people's lives through Beauty With a Purpose"

Sir Bruce Forsyth commented on Julia's Humanitarian award in 2016
" Julia who else could do what you do? You are made of love"

President Nelson Mandela (2011) on the diamond anniversary of Miss World
"I would like to congratulate Julia Morley and her ‘Beauty with a Purpose’ program for empowering young people to be of service to their communities. Through this empowerment, hundreds of millions of dollars have now been raised to the benefit of the most vulnerable in our society.”
Julia Morley

─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Honours Julia Morley

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:31 am

Long overdue! Congratulations Julia!
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Honours Julia Morley

Postby Jon A » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:30 pm

Amazing and well deserved
As Samurai said, this is long overdue so I am very pleased they gave her the highest rank of CBE rather than just an OBE
Jon A
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1973
Profession: consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Travelling, Pageants

Return to Miss World