Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Image



  • 4

Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby goddessoxana27 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:27 am

    



CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8149
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5390
Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

  • 2

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby jhunz23 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:35 am

oo nga noh
my gosh, i can imagine, they really want to move on from pageantry, but they have to do their duties and responsibility.
1 year salary nga sa MessWorld
pero sa MI - alam ko one time big prize lang yan
baka lumiit pa kasi Pandemic Crisis, kumonte sponsors churva.
jhunz23
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:09 am
Location: Pampanga
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2242
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby goddessoxana27 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:37 am

Image
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8149
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5390
Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

  • 1

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby goddessoxana27 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:38 am

jhunz23 wrote:
oo nga noh
my gosh, i can imagine, they really want to move on from pageantry, but they have to do their duties and responsibility.
1 year salary nga sa MessWorld
pero sa MI - alam ko one time big prize lang yan
baka lumiit pa kasi Pandemic Crisis, kumonte sponsors churva.




throat!!!!

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8149
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5390
Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

  • 2

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby quelab22 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:15 am

Ginusto ni Toni yan.... bumirit kasi ng "I have nothing" kaya ayan binigay sa kanya lahat.... hahaha magsawa sya... hahaha
enjoy and have fun
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 13762
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3481
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 7

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:37 am

The thing with Miss International is the fact that the winner is NOT a full-time employee of the organization. It has always been the policy of Miss International to send back the winner to her home country and let her continue with her profession or schooling, so that by the time that her reign is over, it won't be hard for her to go back to society and lead a normal life. MI does not intend to produce a super celebrity. In fact, if an invitation comes, the reigning queen has the right to refuse.

When I was handling her schedule, Mariem Velazco had turned down two foreign trips for two different reasons (one of them was because of her sister's graduation).

Miss International's official duty is to come back a year later to turn over the crown and help with the activities. Anything she does before that are extra! Half of her prize money is given to her after she turns over the crown. The first half was already given to her after she won.
You are entitled to my own opinion.
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15262
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 10376
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 2

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:24 am

XAMURAI wrote:
Half of her prize money is given to her after she turns over the crown. The first half was already given to her after she won.


Same with Miss Earth during its early years I remember because it was shown on the official website before. But now they are not allowed to disclose according to Karen Ibasco in one of her vlogs not sure why
A relevant Queen beyond the stage
MISS ✦ EARTH
Working for a cause and not for applause since 2001
User avatar
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9370
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Somewhere
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 6475
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Gender: Male
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests
Message: To whom?

  • 3

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:36 am

ClubEarthMisso wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Half of her prize money is given to her after she turns over the crown. The first half was already given to her after she won.


Same with Miss Earth during its early years I remember because it was shown on the official website before. But now they are not allowed to disclose according to Karen Ibasco in one of her vlogs not sure why


Miss International is pretty transparent with this.
1,500,000 yen first and then the other 1,500,000 upon the second installment. If the value of yen is high during that time, then, she's lucky!
You are entitled to my own opinion.
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15262
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 10376
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:24 pm

XAMURAI wrote:
ClubEarthMisso wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Half of her prize money is given to her after she turns over the crown. The first half was already given to her after she won.


Same with Miss Earth during its early years I remember because it was shown on the official website before. But now they are not allowed to disclose according to Karen Ibasco in one of her vlogs not sure why


Miss International is pretty transparent with this.
1,500,000 yen first and then the other 1,500,000 upon the second installment. If the value of yen is high during that time, then, she's lucky!


In Miss Earth it was $20,000. $10,000 after winning then another $10,000 after she passes her crown. It was first shown in 2003 website if I'm not mistaken.
Miss Earth prize winnings has gone up as years gone by.
A relevant Queen beyond the stage
MISS ✦ EARTH
Working for a cause and not for applause since 2001
User avatar
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9370
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Somewhere
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 6475
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Gender: Male
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests
Message: To whom?

  • 1

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:47 am

ClubEarthMisso wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
ClubEarthMisso wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Half of her prize money is given to her after she turns over the crown. The first half was already given to her after she won.


Same with Miss Earth during its early years I remember because it was shown on the official website before. But now they are not allowed to disclose according to Karen Ibasco in one of her vlogs not sure why


Miss International is pretty transparent with this.
1,500,000 yen first and then the other 1,500,000 upon the second installment. If the value of yen is high during that time, then, she's lucky!


In Miss Earth it was $20,000. $10,000 after winning then another $10,000 after she passes her crown. It was first shown in 2003 website if I'm not mistaken.
Miss Earth prize winnings has gone up as years gone by.


I think Miss Earth winners receive more money later on for their other appearances. As for Miss International, it's not really the case. But the winner does not need to quit her job so she will get her usual work salary if she intends to continue with her profession. We were just lucky with Mariem in 2018 because she's a student so if there was no conflict with her studies, she could go and travel. That's one reason why she had a lot of international travels during her reign. As for Bint, she continues being a pharmacist and now, she also works as an actress. It's her money.
You are entitled to my own opinion.
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15262
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 10376
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby JustinSky » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:55 am

XAMURAI wrote:
ClubEarthMisso wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
ClubEarthMisso wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Half of her prize money is given to her after she turns over the crown. The first half was already given to her after she won.


Same with Miss Earth during its early years I remember because it was shown on the official website before. But now they are not allowed to disclose according to Karen Ibasco in one of her vlogs not sure why


Miss International is pretty transparent with this.
1,500,000 yen first and then the other 1,500,000 upon the second installment. If the value of yen is high during that time, then, she's lucky!


In Miss Earth it was $20,000. $10,000 after winning then another $10,000 after she passes her crown. It was first shown in 2003 website if I'm not mistaken.
Miss Earth prize winnings has gone up as years gone by.


I think Miss Earth winners receive more money later on for their other appearances. As for Miss International, it's not really the case. But the winner does not need to quit her job so she will get her usual work salary if she intends to continue with her profession. We were just lucky with Mariem in 2018 because she's a student so if there was no conflict with her studies, she could go and travel. That's one reason why she had a lot of international travels during her reign. As for Bint, she continues being a pharmacist and now, she also works as an actress. It's her money.


What if Bint decides to marry before MI 2022? Will she be dethroned? Will MIO not pay the other half of her prize?
User avatar
JustinSky
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 578
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Marketing Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:03 am

JustinSky wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
ClubEarthMisso wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
ClubEarthMisso wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Half of her prize money is given to her after she turns over the crown. The first half was already given to her after she won.


Same with Miss Earth during its early years I remember because it was shown on the official website before. But now they are not allowed to disclose according to Karen Ibasco in one of her vlogs not sure why


Miss International is pretty transparent with this.
1,500,000 yen first and then the other 1,500,000 upon the second installment. If the value of yen is high during that time, then, she's lucky!


In Miss Earth it was $20,000. $10,000 after winning then another $10,000 after she passes her crown. It was first shown in 2003 website if I'm not mistaken.
Miss Earth prize winnings has gone up as years gone by.


I think Miss Earth winners receive more money later on for their other appearances. As for Miss International, it's not really the case. But the winner does not need to quit her job so she will get her usual work salary if she intends to continue with her profession. We were just lucky with Mariem in 2018 because she's a student so if there was no conflict with her studies, she could go and travel. That's one reason why she had a lot of international travels during her reign. As for Bint, she continues being a pharmacist and now, she also works as an actress. It's her money.


What if Bint decides to marry before MI 2022? Will she be dethroned? Will MIO not pay the other half of her prize?


It's her decision and we will certainly be happy for that! She will be paid (or I think she's already fully paid)...
You are entitled to my own opinion.
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15262
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 10376
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • -1

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:25 pm

XAMURAI wrote:The thing with Miss International is the fact that the winner is NOT a full-time employee of the organization. It has always been the policy of Miss International to send back the winner to her home country and let her continue with her profession or schooling, so that by the time that her reign is over, it won't be hard for her to go back to society and lead a normal life. MI does not intend to produce a super celebrity. In fact, if an invitation comes, the reigning queen has the right to refuse.

When I was handling her schedule, Mariem Velazco had turned down two foreign trips for two different reasons (one of them was because of her sister's graduation).

Miss International's official duty is to come back a year later to turn over the crown and help with the activities. Anything she does before that are extra! Half of her prize money is given to her after she turns over the crown. The first half was already given to her after she won.


What’s the point of even having the pageant then and crowning a girl? That sounds incredibly stupid.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -723
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 0

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby ARAYKOPO » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:14 pm

SABA MO DIHA, MGA BAHO MO UG BILAT NGRAR1!
User avatar
ARAYKOPO
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:20 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 105
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: I.T.
Hobbies/Interests: sports
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:43 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:The thing with Miss International is the fact that the winner is NOT a full-time employee of the organization. It has always been the policy of Miss International to send back the winner to her home country and let her continue with her profession or schooling, so that by the time that her reign is over, it won't be hard for her to go back to society and lead a normal life. MI does not intend to produce a super celebrity. In fact, if an invitation comes, the reigning queen has the right to refuse.

When I was handling her schedule, Mariem Velazco had turned down two foreign trips for two different reasons (one of them was because of her sister's graduation).

Miss International's official duty is to come back a year later to turn over the crown and help with the activities. Anything she does before that are extra! Half of her prize money is given to her after she turns over the crown. The first half was already given to her after she won.


What’s the point of even having the pageant then and crowning a girl? That sounds incredibly stupid.


Ian... it's not your pageant, not your money, and definitely not your time that is being used. Pageants have their respective reason why they exist. For sure, MI does not exist to solely produce a girl who would only end up being a celebrity for life... For example, Miss International Mexico 2016 is now a mayor in her home town, and she's only 27! She said in an interview that her experience at Miss International had definitely taught her to be more proud of her heritage, and that, she would want to do something for Mexico through public service.
You are entitled to my own opinion.
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15262
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 10376
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: Salary for 1 year but you will do it for 3 years

Postby uzumaki » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:42 am

XAMURAI wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:The thing with Miss International is the fact that the winner is NOT a full-time employee of the organization. It has always been the policy of Miss International to send back the winner to her home country and let her continue with her profession or schooling, so that by the time that her reign is over, it won't be hard for her to go back to society and lead a normal life. MI does not intend to produce a super celebrity. In fact, if an invitation comes, the reigning queen has the right to refuse.

When I was handling her schedule, Mariem Velazco had turned down two foreign trips for two different reasons (one of them was because of her sister's graduation).

Miss International's official duty is to come back a year later to turn over the crown and help with the activities. Anything she does before that are extra! Half of her prize money is given to her after she turns over the crown. The first half was already given to her after she won.


What’s the point of even having the pageant then and crowning a girl? That sounds incredibly stupid.


Ian... it's not your pageant, not your money, and definitely not your time that is being used. Pageants have their respective reason why they exist. For sure, MI does not exist to solely produce a girl who would only end up being a celebrity for life... For example, Miss International Mexico 2016 is now a mayor in her home town, and she's only 27! She said in an interview that her experience at Miss International had definitely taught her to be more proud of her heritage, and that, she would want to do something for Mexico through public service.


Xamurai's responses are always class act!
User avatar
uzumaki
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2404
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:39 am
Country: Central African Republic (cf)
Reputation: 787
Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping
Message: thank u...


Return to Miss World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ichiro [Crawler]

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology