Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Image



  • 0

Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby Orakulo » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:40 am

    

According to a rumor posted in Sashes and Scripts official IG account:

Among the perceived front-runners from southeast Asia namely Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam, only 2 were in the top 30. One of which is part of the top 20. And she is not the one that everyone is thinking of.

- I read somewhere that there were unconfirmed report that Celeste was 18th over-all. But the last statement gives me the feeling that it is either Cambodia or Indonesia.

Another circulating rumor is that one of the candidate from southeast Asia is snubbish and snotty towards mere fan and would only play nice to media people.

- people in the comment section is easy to point their fingers towards Celeste. It is said that Celeste does not socialize with her co-candidates. She is said to be too aloof.
Who do you think the rumor is pertaining to?

One comment that shocked me is about Tita Lavinia's tea where she said that Celeste was almost dethroned and that Michelle Dee almost represented the Philippines because of attitude problem. I haven't seen that video, so, can someone confirm the validity of this claim?

Charot.


Image
User avatar
Orakulo
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:58 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 177
Real Life Name/Nick: Orakulong Bugok
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Travel. Asian Cuisine. Boys Love Series.
Message: There's only one Earth, so we better start taking good care of it. Proud Earthling.

  • 2

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby kurtij » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:16 am

TBH,

It's not important how this and that ranked. They all failed the freaking cut which means they are in equal footing.

They have to post confirmed information instead of rumors. These bloggers are really shitty at times.
User avatar
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 30678
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 19026
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 0

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:35 am


Tita Lavinia's opinions should not be taken as absolute truth. Half-truth is still not the truth. Her blog is her source of bread and butter and are marketable, hence, she' gets monetized. Rumors? There's a time for everything including moving forward. Celeste's stint in Phil pageantry is done. Let it rest already!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 9570
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 14022
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • -4

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby Ian Sebastin » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:08 am

The top 16 interviews are supposed to be released soon on the JKN network per a FB interview with Anne. I doubt the Philippines is in those top 16 interviews. Celeste lacks facial beauty. She is right up there with Shamcey and Venus regarding the lacking of facial beauty. Indonesia was forgettable.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -704
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 0

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby artaestes » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:25 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:The top 16 interviews are supposed to be released soon on the JKN network per a FB interview with Anne. I doubt the Philippines is in those top 16 interviews. Celeste lacks facial beauty. She is right up there with Shamcey and Venus regarding the lacking of facial beauty. Indonesia was forgettable.


Seriously???? Coming from a bitter capital of missosology , Ian Sebastian =;)) =;)) :%))
User avatar
artaestes
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: jeddah, ksa
Country: Saudi Arabia (sa)
Reputation: 1001
Real Life Name/Nick: ralhp
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: blue collar
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: movies
Message: Write a message heregood day

  • 0

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby goddessoxana27 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:37 am

artaestes wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:The top 16 interviews are supposed to be released soon on the JKN network per a FB interview with Anne. I doubt the Philippines is in those top 16 interviews. Celeste lacks facial beauty. She is right up there with Shamcey and Venus regarding the lacking of facial beauty. Indonesia was forgettable.


Seriously???? Coming from a bitter capital of missosology , Ian Sebastian =;)) =;)) :%))


If the response or thread comes from Ian... It must be fake news indeed ... Tabloid na tabloid... Parang xerex xaviera's sexperience...

8-} 8-} 8-}
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8283
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5465
Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

  • 1

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby poker_man » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:05 pm

Here we go again with the speculations. Just like everyone said that Bianca Natalo was in the Top 20 in 2009 and that Jennifer Barrio Fiesta placed 18th in the preliminaries. It's the same rumor from Jonas and Shamcey's camp!
User avatar
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2179
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
Location: New York City
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1096
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby quelab22 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:21 am

Basta ako PINANGHIHINAYANGAN ko talaga si Abbygale Arenas, yun yon...
enjoy and have fun
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 13911
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3573
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 3

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby RatedX » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:43 am

Pampalubag loob kuno lang yan galing sa camp ni Ilong Ranger. =;)) =;)) =;))

Para di masyadong halata na palpak yang mga strategy nila. =;)) =;)) =;))
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, MW, MI and ME
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grandma Extraterrestrial Empty Seats Pageant
User avatar
RatedX
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3723
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:59 am
Country: Singapore (sg)
Reputation: 3474
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable
Message: Only Bingo cookies can help 'stop the war" =;))

  • 2

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:02 am

quelab22 wrote:Basta ako PINANGHIHINAYANGAN ko talaga si Abbygale Arenas, yun yon...


Isama na rin si Gem Padilla. No. 12 sya nun... Huhuhuhu...
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15484
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 10684
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby quelab22 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:25 pm

XAMURAI wrote:
quelab22 wrote:Basta ako PINANGHIHINAYANGAN ko talaga si Abbygale Arenas, yun yon...


Isama na rin si Gem Padilla. No. 12 sya nun... Huhuhuhu...


Mas painful talaga kay Arenas... point 01 lang nilamang ni India... yun ang tunay na El Tocuyo...
enjoy and have fun
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 13911
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3573
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 0

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:19 am

quelab22 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
quelab22 wrote:Basta ako PINANGHIHINAYANGAN ko talaga si Abbygale Arenas, yun yon...


Isama na rin si Gem Padilla. No. 12 sya nun... Huhuhuhu...


Mas painful talaga kay Arenas... point 01 lang nilamang ni India... yun ang tunay na El Tocuyo...


And come to think of it! Sa EG talaga sya naligwak!!! Huhuhuhu... Same with Gem! Sa EG rin bumagsak ang score kahit na No.7 sya sa interview... Huhuhu...

On a brighter note, so Joanne Santos naman, gumanda ang interview performance sa Miss Universe, at Rank 9 sa EG! Sa swimsuit pa talaga sya lumubog... Huhuhu... :%((
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15484
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 10684
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby mithiyaad » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:01 pm

goddessoxana27 wrote:
artaestes wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:The top 16 interviews are supposed to be released soon on the JKN network per a FB interview with Anne. I doubt the Philippines is in those top 16 interviews. Celeste lacks facial beauty. She is right up there with Shamcey and Venus regarding the lacking of facial beauty. Indonesia was forgettable.


Seriously???? Coming from a bitter capital of missosology , Ian Sebastian =;)) =;)) :%))


If the response or thread comes from Ian... It must be fake news indeed ... Tabloid na tabloid... Parang xerex xaviera's sexperience...

8-} 8-} 8-}


come on guys - its over ...accept the reality ... Ph clapped this year and move on.
mithiyaad
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: canada
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: -86
Real Life Name/Nick: argos
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: it
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: watxchin paegents, writing
Message: best site

  • 0

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby Ian Sebastin » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:42 am

mithiyaad wrote:
goddessoxana27 wrote:
artaestes wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:The top 16 interviews are supposed to be released soon on the JKN network per a FB interview with Anne. I doubt the Philippines is in those top 16 interviews. Celeste lacks facial beauty. She is right up there with Shamcey and Venus regarding the lacking of facial beauty. Indonesia was forgettable.


Seriously???? Coming from a bitter capital of missosology , Ian Sebastian =;)) =;)) :%))


If the response or thread comes from Ian... It must be fake news indeed ... Tabloid na tabloid... Parang xerex xaviera's sexperience...

8-} 8-} 8-}


come on guys - its over ...accept the reality ... Ph clapped this year and move on.


It will never be over for them. The girl they crowned was not even a true Filipina. She grew up in Italy.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -704
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 0

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby Binibining ZOZI » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:59 pm

XAMURAI wrote:
quelab22 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
quelab22 wrote:Basta ako PINANGHIHINAYANGAN ko talaga si Abbygale Arenas, yun yon...


Isama na rin si Gem Padilla. No. 12 sya nun... Huhuhuhu...


Mas painful talaga kay Arenas... point 01 lang nilamang ni India... yun ang tunay na El Tocuyo...


And come to think of it! Sa EG talaga sya naligwak!!! Huhuhuhu... Same with Gem! Sa EG rin bumagsak ang score kahit na No.7 sya sa interview... Huhuhu...

On a brighter note, so Joanne Santos naman, gumanda ang interview performance sa Miss Universe, at Rank 9 sa EG! Sa swimsuit pa talaga sya lumubog... Huhuhu... :%((


SAYANG SI KAREN LOREN AGUSTIN RANK NUMBER 17
Binibining ZOZI
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 289
Real Life Name/Nick: princess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: cabin crew
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, pageantry
Message: Its ZOZI, BITCH

  • 0

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:58 am

Binibining ZOZI wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
quelab22 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
quelab22 wrote:Basta ako PINANGHIHINAYANGAN ko talaga si Abbygale Arenas, yun yon...


Isama na rin si Gem Padilla. No. 12 sya nun... Huhuhuhu...


Mas painful talaga kay Arenas... point 01 lang nilamang ni India... yun ang tunay na El Tocuyo...


And come to think of it! Sa EG talaga sya naligwak!!! Huhuhuhu... Same with Gem! Sa EG rin bumagsak ang score kahit na No.7 sya sa interview... Huhuhu...

On a brighter note, so Joanne Santos naman, gumanda ang interview performance sa Miss Universe, at Rank 9 sa EG! Sa swimsuit pa talaga sya lumubog... Huhuhu... :%((


SAYANG SI KAREN LOREN AGUSTIN RANK NUMBER 17


Walang scores na ni-reveal that year kaya it remains as an unverified claim.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15484
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 10684
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: Tea from Miss Universe 2022

Postby quelab22 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:08 am

XAMURAI wrote:
Binibining ZOZI wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
quelab22 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
quelab22 wrote:Basta ako PINANGHIHINAYANGAN ko talaga si Abbygale Arenas, yun yon...


Isama na rin si Gem Padilla. No. 12 sya nun... Huhuhuhu...


Mas painful talaga kay Arenas... point 01 lang nilamang ni India... yun ang tunay na El Tocuyo...


And come to think of it! Sa EG talaga sya naligwak!!! Huhuhuhu... Same with Gem! Sa EG rin bumagsak ang score kahit na No.7 sya sa interview... Huhuhu...

On a brighter note, so Joanne Santos naman, gumanda ang interview performance sa Miss Universe, at Rank 9 sa EG! Sa swimsuit pa talaga sya lumubog... Huhuhu... :%((


SAYANG SI KAREN LOREN AGUSTIN RANK NUMBER 17


Walang scores na ni-reveal that year kaya it remains as an unverified claim.


Nakakafrustrate talaga biruin nyo:
1. Dindi won Best in Swimsuit at Best in Gown tas lagapaj sa Interview sa Bb. Pilipinas, pagdating sa Miss Universe, ang baba ng scores nya both in Swimsuit and in Gown, while okay and score sa interview.
2. Joan, also won Best in Swimuit tas sa Swimsuit pa talaga sya bumaba ang score sa Miss Universe
3. Abby, won Best in Gown tas mababa nakuha nya sa Gown competition sa Miss Universe
enjoy and have fun
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 13911
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3573
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AvantGarde327, Bogdanolb, Bogdanrcq, dianamagupayo, james18yup, Kathrynbub, KiaCricy, manoypoe, Mariana Erwin, Philippinesupporter1998, RICHSON, slappahyoface, tonywong82000, Yna Magenta


contact us to advertise with missosology

Reputation System ©'