My take of Celeste's non-placement

Image



  • 3

My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby hello » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:35 am

    

My heart really goes out to Celeste. She doesn't deserve this. Rabiya, Bea, Rachel, Ara, even my beloved MJ and Janine, Maxine, and Gazini, I can accept that they clap but not Celeste. She is the most beautiful Filipina sent to Miss Universe, more beautiful than Cat at Pia. She doesn't deserve this.

Is it political? I mean the new owner is Thai... IMG is exiting, and so is Paula (i think), so they don't care anymore?

Lackluster performance? I doubt.. look at the wtf placers!! I don't think they outperformed her...

Interview? Celeste won over latina vloggers and fans when she had her interview with that vlogger because of her sincerity so i doubt this also...

Prior to the announcement of the last batch of semis, Miss Universe had a feature on bullying. I think this is the reason. With so many pinoys bullying other countries and harnaaz, i think they are teaching us a lesson here. Or maybe it's karma because pinoys have become so proud to think we are unbeatable especially in Miss Universe, that we are the best and that Miss Universe needs us. Nope said Miss Universe. This is enough. But not Celeste. She deserves more than anyone.. i am literally crying right now and i am not the type who cries on shallow things.. haha

And to her team, everyone is right here - do and give out our best in the prelims! Remember, we are competing with 80plus candidates for here, it is imperative that we are noticed here already. The judges are not pageant fans. They will not know who are the powerhouse countries. They need to be impressed. Watch out for the final night? Wtf??!! Have they not learned from Gazini and Rabiya? They were not given the chance to showcase their "better" gowns or better styling so it's useless. Show your best in the semis!


hello
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:48 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 473
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Hobbies/Interests: pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby Barbie Dahl » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:36 am

ANG KA CHAKAHAN NG M. U. 2022

1. Tigilan na yang all woman judges, all woman emcee and guest singer na bilat din. Be realistic, hindi puro babae ang tao sa mundo. Kung may lalaking judge, sure pasok si Celeste dahil tiyak magagandahan at malilibugan sila kay miss felipins. Hindi gaya niyang mga puro babaeng judges na naintimidate sa mala diyosang ganda namin ni Celeste.

2. Dun sa bagong owner, kung gusto mong patunayan na hindi ka bias at hindi ka nakikialam sa pag pili ng semi finalist eh huwag mong idamay ang pinas sa ililigwak mo sa top 16. Yang kandidata mong si tealand na lang. Ok, bruhang toh!

3. In short, ayaw nila ng mga Diyosang ganda tulad namin ni Celeste. Kaya Gafud, next year yung nanalo sa oratorical contest or sa quiz bee ang ipadala mo dyan sa lecheng potang inang Miss Universe na yan, para makapasok man lang sa tough 16 ang felipens. Mga demonyita sila!!! >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Barbie Dahl
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 am
Location: One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
Country: Aruba (aw)
Reputation: 1291
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Flower Arranger
Hobbies/Interests: Velvet Orchids
Message: Nagthrowback ka, tapos nakalagay sa caption...Pangit pa ako diyan. Bakeet, maganda ka na ba ngayon??

  • 1

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby Neeva » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:43 am

Beauty really is subjective. Celeste takes good photos but in person she is the pretty girl on the block. She doesn’t wow me or stand out. If she looked like her photos in person than maybe.
Neeva
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:48 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 116
Date of Birth: 09 Dec 2001
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: sports
Message: Perfect date-April 25th

  • 2

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:14 am

hello wrote:My heart really goes out to Celeste. She doesn't deserve this. Rabiya, Bea, Rachel, Ara, even my beloved MJ and Janine, Maxine, and Gazini, I can accept that they clap but not Celeste. She is the most beautiful Filipina sent to Miss Universe, more beautiful than Cat at Pia. She doesn't deserve this.

Is it political? I mean the new owner is Thai... IMG is exiting, and so is Paula (i think), so they don't care anymore?

Lackluster performance? I doubt.. look at the wtf placers!! I don't think they outperformed her...

Interview? Celeste won over latina vloggers and fans when she had her interview with that vlogger because of her sincerity so i doubt this also...

Prior to the announcement of the last batch of semis, Miss Universe had a feature on bullying. I think this is the reason. With so many pinoys bullying other countries and harnaaz, i think they are teaching us a lesson here. Or maybe it's karma because pinoys have become so proud to think we are unbeatable especially in Miss Universe, that we are the best and that Miss Universe needs us. Nope said Miss Universe. This is enough. But not Celeste. She deserves more than anyone.. i am literally crying right now and i am not the type who cries on shallow things.. haha

And to her team, everyone is right here - do and give out our best in the prelims! Remember, we are competing with 80plus candidates for here, it is imperative that we are noticed here already. The judges are not pageant fans. They will not know who are the powerhouse countries. They need to be impressed. Watch out for the final night? Wtf??!! Have they not learned from Gazini and Rabiya? They were not given the chance to showcase their "better" gowns or better styling so it's useless. Show your best in the semis!


Very well said... :=p :=p :=p

ImageImage
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 3206
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 4586
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 1

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby poker_man » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:23 am

Maganda sa maganda si Celeste pero hindi iyan sapat. Sa ibang bansa pangkaraniwan lang yung hitsura niya. Ang tanong ano pa bang meron siya maliban sa ganda? Yan ang hindi na napaghandaan.
User avatar
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
Location: New York City
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1091
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby hello » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:38 am

poker_man wrote:Maganda sa maganda si Celeste pero hindi iyan sapat. Sa ibang bansa pangkaraniwan lang yung hitsura niya. Ang tanong ano pa bang meron siya maliban sa ganda? Yan ang hindi na napaghandaan.


Siguro yung advocacy? And yung accent? Yun lang naiisip ko. Sincerity sa pagsagot, check. Content ng sagot, check. Nakita natin yung interview sa kanya, maganda yung mga sagot niya and very sincere pakinggan. Unless she flopped or choked sa prelim interview niya... pero i doubt. Si gazini nga at maxine, and even Rabiya nakapasok...

I think issue rin na masyado ng maraming Philippines kapag pinasok pa siya. Tama na si USA. Masyado ng bias yun kasi lahat na lang Philippines from sponsors to a judge to potential winner so ligwak siya. I think talagang they are pushing also a USA-win and latina line up to regain the latin and north american market. I guess di nagwork ang asian and asean market so back to a more steady market. Let's face it, latin market kahit nagaaway away mga yan, kapag spanish speaker (or from south and central america) support mga yan. Para silang united, unlike Asians na watak watak talaga. Look at the most successful artists sa US ngayon, mga latino like Bad Bunny. Solid sila eh
hello
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:48 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 473
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Hobbies/Interests: pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby ESMERALDHA » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:40 am

Expect n'yo na tapos na ang glory days ng Pilipinas sa Miss Universe dahil Thai na ang owner. Balik ulit sa clap clap clap pa more days. :%(( :%(( :%((
ImageImageImage
User avatar
ESMERALDHA
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:18 pm
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Reputation: 456
Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Beautician
Hobbies/Interests: Telenovela
Message: People change, things go wrong, shit happens... but life goes on.

  • 0

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby lucy » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:21 am

MAY ISA DIN YUNG RASON IS YUNG KATIGASAN NG ULO NI CELESTE, SINABIHAN NA SIYA NA BAWAL LUMAPIT SA FAMILY MEMBERS DURING REHEARSALS UNLESS IT'S A BREAK, PERO LAPIT PA RIN NG LAPIT SA NANAY NIYA, TIGAS TALAGA ULO NG MGA PINOY, MALAKING BAWAS YUN PARA SA MUO, SA SIMPLENG RULES NA HINDI KAYANG SUMUNOD, PLUS YUNG BASHINGS NG MGA PINOY , MGA BOBO KAKABASH PURO HAMBOG KAYA BUMALIK KAY CELESTE LAHAT =;)) , LESSONS LEARNED BE HUMBLE ALL THE TIME REGARDLESS OF YOUR SUCCESS :=p
User avatar
lucy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:27 am
Location: Southfields, London
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 1952
Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites
Message: i love to see this site

  • 0

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby poker_man » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:29 am

hello wrote:
poker_man wrote:Maganda sa maganda si Celeste pero hindi iyan sapat. Sa ibang bansa pangkaraniwan lang yung hitsura niya. Ang tanong ano pa bang meron siya maliban sa ganda? Yan ang hindi na napaghandaan.


Siguro yung advocacy? And yung accent? Yun lang naiisip ko. Sincerity sa pagsagot, check. Content ng sagot, check. Nakita natin yung interview sa kanya, maganda yung mga sagot niya and very sincere pakinggan. Unless she flopped or choked sa prelim interview niya... pero i doubt. Si gazini nga at maxine, and even Rabiya nakapasok...

I think issue rin na masyado ng maraming Philippines kapag pinasok pa siya. Tama na si USA. Masyado ng bias yun kasi lahat na lang Philippines from sponsors to a judge to potential winner so ligwak siya. I think talagang they are pushing also a USA-win and latina line up to regain the latin and north american market. I guess di nagwork ang asian and asean market so back to a more steady market. Let's face it, latin market kahit nagaaway away mga yan, kapag spanish speaker (or from south and central america) support mga yan. Para silang united, unlike Asians na watak watak talaga. Look at the most successful artists sa US ngayon, mga latino like Bad Bunny. Solid sila eh


Ang problema kay Celeste ay hindi mo siya makitaan ng pagkaPinoy. Hindi siya marunong magsalita nang kahit anong Filipino. Ganun din naman si Catriona noong 2018 pero sinikap naman niyang matuto ng mga bagay tungkol sa Pilipinas para matakpan yung kawalan niya ng karanasan sa bansa. Makabuluhan na representation ang kailangan ngayon. Hindi na yung dahil maganda ka lang.
User avatar
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
Location: New York City
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1091
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby Yna Magenta » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:39 am

poker_man wrote:
hello wrote:
poker_man wrote:Maganda sa maganda si Celeste pero hindi iyan sapat. Sa ibang bansa pangkaraniwan lang yung hitsura niya. Ang tanong ano pa bang meron siya maliban sa ganda? Yan ang hindi na napaghandaan.


Siguro yung advocacy? And yung accent? Yun lang naiisip ko. Sincerity sa pagsagot, check. Content ng sagot, check. Nakita natin yung interview sa kanya, maganda yung mga sagot niya and very sincere pakinggan. Unless she flopped or choked sa prelim interview niya... pero i doubt. Si gazini nga at maxine, and even Rabiya nakapasok...

I think issue rin na masyado ng maraming Philippines kapag pinasok pa siya. Tama na si USA. Masyado ng bias yun kasi lahat na lang Philippines from sponsors to a judge to potential winner so ligwak siya. I think talagang they are pushing also a USA-win and latina line up to regain the latin and north american market. I guess di nagwork ang asian and asean market so back to a more steady market. Let's face it, latin market kahit nagaaway away mga yan, kapag spanish speaker (or from south and central america) support mga yan. Para silang united, unlike Asians na watak watak talaga. Look at the most successful artists sa US ngayon, mga latino like Bad Bunny. Solid sila eh


Ang problema kay Celeste ay hindi mo siya makitaan ng pagkaPinoy. Hindi siya marunong magsalita nang kahit anong Filipino. Ganun din naman si Catriona noong 2018 pero sinikap naman niyang matuto ng mga bagay tungkol sa Pilipinas para matakpan yung kawalan niya ng karanasan sa bansa. Makabuluhan na representation ang kailangan ngayon. Hindi na yung dahil maganda ka lang.


mukang isyu talaga yang pagiging pinoy ni ateng, ayon sa mga sentimyento ng mga nasa laylayan na beking pinoy, mas nakakarelate pa raw sila kay rboni at alicia, oh baka awayan akes ng fans ni celeste, nabasa ko lang yan sa twiter:%)) char >:D<
Image
User avatar
Yna Magenta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:57 am
Country: Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (kp)
Reputation: 624
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby plan8017 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:38 pm

Her exclusion reverberated all over the world especially among pageant fans and pageant crazy countries. The impact among Filipinos all over the world was immensely painful especially to our collective pride. To actually do this to one of the most beautiful and well prepared Filipinas we have sent in recent years will be perceived by many as a great injustice, something that’s very hard to understand and accept. What transformational leadership is MOU talking about? Miss USA? She may not have played a part in it, but her winning Miss USA is currently under investigation. This was the biggest hurdle the MUO org under the new owners had to settle posthaste. Hence, they made Miss USA win. She only had to perform her best which she did in order to win. MUO leveraged her being half Filipino. Making her win would appease the Pinoys if Celeste was excluded and solve their biggest headache to date — the possibility of Rboney ‘s case going to court. I think the case has become moot and academic with Rboney being declared Miss Universe. Miss Philippines became the sacrificial lamb in the process, and so was Miss Thailand. The grand plan was to bring back the crown to the Americas to appease the Latinos and ensure its dominance in Latin America and of course making USA win. This is how capitalists play the win-win game. Compromises had to be made to address their organizational headache (rigging of Miss USA results which favored Rboney) and win back the Latin market by including reps from numerous Spanish speaking countries. Many favorite Asian delegates this year had to take a back seat in this edition to give way to reps from the Americas. Everything was planned out to ensure that the pain they would inflict won’t be deep — with the inclusion of Catriona as commentator, Filipino sponsors such as La Ada, Bragais and Olivia Quido, and making the half Filipino Americana bring home the title. In the end, it won’t be a happy and productive reign for Miss USA Rboney as her noisy fans are mostly Fil Ams. Filipinos from the Philippines are still smarting from the pain of Celeste’s non inclusion in the top 16. As for the new management, the qualities that they’re looking in the new miss Universe should have been disseminated last year so all national directors are properly informed. New Policy pronouncements during the miss universe competition is unfair to everyone involved in the industry.
plan8017
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 4:12 am
Location: Quezon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 65
Real Life Name/Nick: dan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby sleuth08 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:48 pm

HERE'S MY TAKE:

EVER SINCE JONAS GAFFUD TOOK OVER, IT IS ALL ABOUT HIM NOT OUR DELEGATES - FROM RABIYA TO BEA, NOW CELESTE

IT IS ALL ABOUT 'BECAUSE OF ME THE PHILIPPINES WON' RATHER THAN 'BECAUSE OF OUR DELEGATE THE PHILIPPINES WON'

I COMPARED THE GOWN CELESTE WORE DURING MISS EARTH 2018 AND THE GOWN LOOKED WAY BETTER THAN THE OLIVER TOLENTINO GOWN SHE WORE AT PRELIMS

HER TEAM AND OWNER FOCUSED SO MUCH ON FLUFF - OUTFIT OF THE DAY, MODELLING, GLAMSHOTS, ETC. RATHER THAN FOCUSING ON HER ADVOCACY

MUPH NEEDS TO CHANGE STRATEGIES AND THE NUMBER ONE IS TO CHANGE THE ORG
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6327
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 5827
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 0

Re: My take of Celeste's non-placement

Postby Pukeemu Ruang » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:57 am

Nexts years Thailand will wins crown. Felepins starts now practice more clapping. :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ >:)

Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Pukeemu Ruang
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: -229
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Movie Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Sky Diving
Message: Easy is to judgings mistakees of other. Dificults to recognised our owns mistakens.


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Noel, Orakulo, Philippinesupporter1998, Queen Nefertiti, theblob


contact us to advertise with missosology

Reputation System ©'