ROBBED!!!

ROBBED!!!

Postby Agua Maldita » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:51 am

Who in your opinion was robbed of a Top 16 spot?

ImageImage
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.

Re: ROBBED!!!

Postby Mizzyshay12 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:01 am

MEXICO AND THAILAND AND VIETNAM
PHILIPPINES
Mizzyshay12
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Model/ beauty queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:43 am

Many women, unfortunately. Celeste, Anna, Irma, Ngoc Chau, etc. Honestly, this batch to me was the ''typical strong batch'' you would get in a few years (I mean, 2010 and 2018 were the strongest I've ever seen!).
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Barbie Dahl » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:48 am

ANG KA CHAKAHAN NG M. U. 2022

1. Tigilan na yang all woman judges, all woman emcee and guest singer na bilat din. Be realistic, hindi puro babae ang tao sa mundo. Kung may lalaking judge, sure pasok si Celeste dahil tiyak magagandahan at malilibugan sila kay miss felipins. Hindi gaya niyang mga puro babaeng judges na naintimidate sa mala diyosang ganda namin ni Celeste.

2. Dun sa bagong owner, kung gusto mong patunayan na hindi ka bias at hindi ka nakikialam sa pag pili ng semi finalist eh huwag mong idamay ang pinas sa ililigwak mo sa top 16. Yang kandidata mong si tealand na lang. Ok, bruhang toh!

3. In short, ayaw nila ng mga Diyosang ganda tulad namin ni Celeste. Kaya Gafud, next year yung nanalo sa oratorical contest or sa quiz bee ang ipadala mo dyan sa lecheng potang inang Miss Universe na yan, para makapasok man lang sa tough 16 ang felipens. Mga demonyita sila!!! >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<
Barbie Dahl
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Location: One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Flower Arranger
Hobbies/Interests: Velvet Orchids
Message: Nagthrowback ka, tapos nakalagay sa caption...Pangit pa ako diyan. Bakeet, maganda ka na ba ngayon??

Postby markita » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:51 am

Someone robbed Anne's voice changer. :-*
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

Postby Neeva » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:57 am

Performance wise probably Mexico but in person she is just not a stand out. She killed the stage on preliminary night though.
Neeva

Date of Birth: 09 Dec 2001
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: sports

Postby Qui Qui Quinali Quote » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:08 am

Without a doubt .... Philippines.

MOCHA’s rumor turned out to be true .

Which is shocking .

I know her evening gown during the prelims was underwhelming ....but missing top 16 is just damn BRUTAL .

The hatred towards Philippine reps is real .
Qui Qui Quinali Quote

Date of Birth: 21 May 2016
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: reading and writing

Postby ariesgirl » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:28 am

Qui Qui Quinali Quote wrote:Without a doubt .... Philippines.

Which is shocking .

I know her evening gown during the prelims was underwhelming ....but missing top 16 is just damn BRUTAL .

Really?? the hatred towards Phiilippine reps is real.....I think you mean hatred for their fans which probably then reflects back to the candidates. Its like every year they have their candidate winning and hyping her up like she is the only candidate taking part...and bullying others who dare criticise...and then you comment about hatred...oh the irony!!! I said on many forums that she would be lucky to make top 16 and didnt even have her on my top 16 list and all the phillippine fans came down hard on me...like I am not even allowed my personal preferences...so stay humble and dont be so extreme and overly defensive about your Queens....remember its just a beauty pageant...its not a matter of life and death!!! Personally I am not following Miss Universe any more...its lost a lot of credibility to me for lots of reasons....its not about Beauty any more...its about other agendas and I am over it!!!
ariesgirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Solange
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Public Relations
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: swimming, reading, travelling

Postby Enrique » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:09 am

Germany, Vietnam, Italy, Mexico, Honduras
Enrique

Profession: none of your business
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: a lot

Postby Qui Qui Quinali Quote » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:16 am

ariesgirl wrote:

Which is shocking .

Really?? the hatred towards Phiilippine reps is real.....I think you mean hatred for their fans which probably then reflects back to the candidates. Its like every year they have their candidate winning and hyping her up like she is the only candidate taking part...and bullying others who dare criticise...and then you comment about hatred...oh the irony!!! I said on many forums that she would be lucky to make top 16 and didnt even have her on my top 16 list and all the phillippine fans came down hard on me...like I am not even allowed my personal preferences...so stay humble and dont be so extreme and overly defensive about your Queens....remember its just a beauty pageant...its not a matter of life and death!!! Personally I am not following Miss Universe any more...its lost a lot of credibility to me for lots of reasons....its not about Beauty any more...its about other agendas and I am over it!!!

I don’t care about fans .
They are just fans .

Those who can actually bring down Miss Philippines during competition are the dangerous kind .
Qui Qui Quinali Quote

Postby ESMERALDHA » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:40 am

Expect n'yo na tapos na ang glory days ng Pilipinas sa Miss Universe dahil Thai na ang owner. Balik ulit sa clap clap clap pa more days. :%(( :%(( :%((
ImageImageImage
ESMERALDHA

Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1993
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Beautician
Hobbies/Interests: Telenovela
Message: People change, things go wrong, shit happens... but life goes on.

Postby ariesgirl » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:44 am

Qui Qui Quinali Quote wrote:
ariesgirl wrote:

Which is shocking .

They are just fans .

Those who can actually bring down Miss Philippines during competition are the dangerous kind .

With due respect can you explain your comment...why is it dangerous to be able to bring Phillipines down and not all the other countries that are brought down? I donTt get it..aren't countries judged on individual merit...is it such a big deal if Phillippines doesn't make the cut one year without conspiracy theories flying everywhere? There's dozens and dozens of countries who NEVER make the cut year after year..how are are they supposed to feel and why should they bother competing? That's the reason I am over this pageant...no credibility at all!!!
ariesgirl

Postby The_saurus » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:03 am

ariesgirl wrote:

Which is shocking .

I say the same things to some other countries. Since we do not know who started what, don't start playing victim. Thais and Indonesians are as rabid.

Besides, a decent organization won't have time to referee these rabid fans. But with the new Miss Universe Management from Thailand, I dont think they will be as decent and professional and objective.
-- DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS --

DEADMATOLOGY, the art of not giving a f*ck!

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO REPLY, YOU'RE JUST TOO LOW CLASS I CAN'T EVEN
The_saurus

Date of Birth: 05 Aug 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby The_saurus » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:08 am

Queen Celeste was robbed big time! >:< :%(( >:< :%((

A Top 15 placement would have been a decent and acceptable result for Queen Celeste. But to clap?! Que Barbaridad!

-- DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS --

DEADMATOLOGY, the art of not giving a f*ck!

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO REPLY, YOU'RE JUST TOO LOW CLASS I CAN'T EVEN
The_saurus

Date of Birth: 05 Aug 1990
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Qui Qui Quinali Quote » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:12 am

ariesgirl wrote:
ariesgirl wrote:

Which is shocking .

They are just fans .

With due respect can you explain your comment...why is it dangerous to be able to bring Phillipines down and not all the other countries that are brought down? I donTt get it..aren't countries judged on individual merit...is it such a big deal if Phillippines doesn't make the cut one year without conspiracy theories flying everywhere? There's dozens and dozens of countries who NEVER make the cut year after year..how are are they supposed to feel and why should they bother competing? That's the reason I am over this pageant...no credibility at all!!!

No need to explain anything to you .
I want you to wallow in your ignorance.

Shoo !
Shoo !
Go away !

Never quote my post again .
Qui Qui Quinali Quote

Postby ariesgirl » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:42 am

ariesgirl wrote:
ariesgirl wrote:

Which is shocking .

They are just fans .

No need to explain anything to you .
I want you to wallow in your ignorance.

Shoo !
Shoo !
Go away !

Never quote my post again .

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Geez no need to get nasty just because you cant explain your post...It must be hard to have a raw nerve touched. Just go and hide your head in the sand and dont post again if you cant actually back what your talking about with facts!!! And I just quoted your post again....what are you going to do about it bully?
ariesgirl

Postby Pukeemu Ruang » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:00 am

Nexts years Thailand will wins crown. Felepins starts now practice more clapping. :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ >:)

ImageImageImage
Pukeemu Ruang
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1993
Profession: Movie Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Sky Diving
Message: Easy is to judgings mistakees of other. Dificults to recognised our owns mistakens.

Postby georgj16 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:07 pm

Mexico, Germany, Jamaica, Italy, Vietnam.
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16

Date of Birth: 03 Jun 1992
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Fashion, Aviation

Return to Miss Universe