Markita's Two Cents

Image



  • 7

Markita's Two Cents

Postby markita » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:53 am

    

In the wake of the recently concluded Miss Universe 2022, I wish to note that typical of politics, the top 16 selection is and has always been driven by political considerations. Some placements were well deserved while others were baffling. As a seasoned pageant fan, I was unmoved and unbothered to see some favorites flop - including the Philippines who most critics believed that her subdued preliminary performance cost her the spot in the finals. Somewhere in the world, people are celebrating the fact that the two powerhouse countries (Philippines and Thailand) were silenced this year. But what was so impressive about Miss Canada and Miss Laos that the judges failed to see in the decent preliminary performances of Miss Jamaica, Miss Mexico, or Miss Germany? You tell me.

Nonetheless, I was enthused by the whole experience except for the unnecessary and unsophisticated speech by the new owner. Keep it classy, Anne. Keep that voice feminine.

Hail to the new Miss Universe Queen! Cheers! >=p


User avatar
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19010
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 3:13 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 27432
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

  • 5

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Neeva » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:07 am

Wtf was that by Anne making it about herself and she took way too long.
I did not care for USA when she won but tonight she dominated and deserved that crown.
Neeva
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:48 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 116
Date of Birth: 09 Dec 2001
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: sports
Message: Perfect date-April 25th

  • 3

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby poker_man » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:10 am

It was a great show. The only bad side was that Anne tried to steal the show, you can tell Jeannie Mai was so annoyed!

The whole online bullying was taken into account. It'sso obvious. They don’t have to say that out loud but it did give points against Indonesia, Philippines, Mexico, Vietnam and even Thailand.
User avatar
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
Location: New York City
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1091
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Rhamie » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:13 am



indeed still congrats to all the ladies

as my saying goes by open your eyes close your mouth
User avatar
Rhamie
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 722
Real Life Name/Nick: rai
Date of Birth: 25 Nov 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: KNOWLEDGE ENGINEER
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: surfing
Message: Life is never about proving people that you are a good person. Sometimes, the bad things matter.

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby markita » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:15 am

Neeva wrote:Wtf was that by Anne making it about herself and she took way too long.
I did not care for USA when she won but tonight she dominated and deserved that crown.


Lol. That was Anne? Not Nawat in a dress? Char!
User avatar
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19010
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 3:13 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 27432
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Yna Magenta » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:57 am

Narc din itey bagong owner tulad ni Nawat, anda lang ang pinagkaiba chareez @-) :D/
Image
User avatar
Yna Magenta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:57 am
Country: Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (kp)
Reputation: 624
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby jhunz23 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:02 am

Hindi lang talaga ganda ang basehan ng Miss Universe. Kailangan ng fierce with right attitude and a good background story- gaya ni Beatrice - may Army background & LGBTQ.

This year yung mga semifinalists, lahat may mga talents & multi dimensional personality!

MUPOrg did not think outside the box. They always play safe, kaya naging Mediocre ang performance ni Celeste.

I was right when I commented this after the preliminary!


jhunz23 wrote:
USA will win.

She is on fire. Her poise, her looks, her eyes, her gaze. She screams ... "Crown me bitches!" ganern

I love Celeste ... she is divinely beautiful, pero parang kulang talaga. She is like Vanilla, masarap pero kulang sa flavor. I really hope I am wrong though.

USA is full of flavor. Magic Sarap, Lucky Me and Ginisa Mix all IN!
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:09 am
Location: Pampanga
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2375
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby kantutay » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:04 am

markita wrote:
In the wake of the recently concluded Miss Universe 2022, I wish to note that typical of politics, the top 16 selection is and has always been driven by political considerations. Some placements were well deserved while others were baffling. As a seasoned pageant fan, I was unmoved and unbothered to see some favorites flop - including the Philippines who most critics believed that her subdued preliminary performance cost her the spot in the finals. Somewhere in the world, people are celebrating the fact that the two powerhouse countries (Philippines and Thailand) were silenced this year. But what was so impressive about Miss Canada and Miss Laos that the judges failed to see in the decent preliminary performances of Miss Jamaica, Miss Mexico, or Miss Germany? You tell me.

Nonetheless, I was enthused by the whole experience except for the unnecessary and unsophisticated speech by the new owner. Keep it classy, Anne. Keep that voice feminine.

Hail to the new Miss Universe Queen! Cheers! >=p


Her voice is not feminine because she used to be a dude with d.ck
User avatar
kantutay
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:46 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 802
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Boss Bitch
Hobbies/Interests: travel
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby chorr » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:12 am

markita wrote:
In the wake of the recently concluded Miss Universe 2022, I wish to note that typical of politics, the top 16 selection is and has always been driven by political considerations. Some placements were well deserved while others were baffling. As a seasoned pageant fan, I was unmoved and unbothered to see some favorites flop - including the Philippines who most critics believed that her subdued preliminary performance cost her the spot in the finals. Somewhere in the world, people are celebrating the fact that the two powerhouse countries (Philippines and Thailand) were silenced this year. But what was so impressive about Miss Canada and Miss Laos that the judges failed to see in the decent preliminary performances of Miss Jamaica, Miss Mexico, or Miss Germany? You tell me.

Nonetheless, I was enthused by the whole experience except for the unnecessary and unsophisticated speech by the new owner. Keep it classy, Anne. Keep that voice feminine.

Hail to the new Miss Universe Queen! Cheers! >=p


At least Canada has the bio to boot. At the coverage, I kinda knew she will rob the facially superior girls of a placement. She also has a good eye with her dresses.

Now Laos. BEATS ME GIRL. BEATS ME.

Image
Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
User avatar
chorr
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10763
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 am
Location: just looking around
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 12520
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby markita » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:32 am

chorr wrote:
markita wrote:
In the wake of the recently concluded Miss Universe 2022, I wish to note that typical of politics, the top 16 selection is and has always been driven by political considerations. Some placements were well deserved while others were baffling. As a seasoned pageant fan, I was unmoved and unbothered to see some favorites flop - including the Philippines who most critics believed that her subdued preliminary performance cost her the spot in the finals. Somewhere in the world, people are celebrating the fact that the two powerhouse countries (Philippines and Thailand) were silenced this year. But what was so impressive about Miss Canada and Miss Laos that the judges failed to see in the decent preliminary performances of Miss Jamaica, Miss Mexico, or Miss Germany? You tell me.

Nonetheless, I was enthused by the whole experience except for the unnecessary and unsophisticated speech by the new owner. Keep it classy, Anne. Keep that voice feminine.

Hail to the new Miss Universe Queen! Cheers! >=p


At least Canada has the bio to boot. At the coverage, I kinda knew she will rob the facially superior girls of a placement. She also has a good eye with her dresses.

Now Laos. BEATS ME GIRL. BEATS ME.


good for her though. She looked really happy. :D/
User avatar
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19010
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 3:13 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 27432
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

  • 5

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Barbie Dahl » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:39 am

ANG KA CHAKAHAN NG M. U. 2022

1. Tigilan na yang all woman judges, all woman emcee and guest singer na bilat din. Be realistic, hindi puro babae ang tao sa mundo. Kung may lalaking judge, sure pasok si Celeste dahil tiyak magagandahan at malilibugan sila kay miss felipins. Hindi gaya niyang mga puro babaeng judges na naintimidate sa mala diyosang ganda namin ni Celeste.

2. Dun sa bagong owner, kung gusto mong patunayan na hindi ka bias at hindi ka nakikialam sa pag pili ng semi finalist eh huwag mong idamay ang pinas sa ililigwak mo sa top 16. Yang kandidata mong si tealand na lang. Ok, bruhang toh!

3. In short, ayaw nila ng mga Diyosang ganda tulad namin ni Celeste. Kaya Gafud, next year yung nanalo sa oratorical contest or sa quiz bee ang ipadala mo dyan sa lecheng potang inang Miss Universe na yan, para makapasok man lang sa tough 16 ang felipens. Mga demonyita sila!!! >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Barbie Dahl
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 am
Location: One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
Country: Aruba (aw)
Reputation: 1291
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Flower Arranger
Hobbies/Interests: Velvet Orchids
Message: Nagthrowback ka, tapos nakalagay sa caption...Pangit pa ako diyan. Bakeet, maganda ka na ba ngayon??

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby markita » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:45 am

Me pagka transparent din facial expression ni Olivia. Halatang nag cricringe. LOL
User avatar
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19010
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 3:13 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 27432
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby kantutay » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:48 am

Barbie Dahl wrote:ANG KA CHAKAHAN NG M. U. 2022

1. Tigilan na yang all woman judges, all woman emcee and guest singer na bilat din. Be realistic, hindi puro babae ang tao sa mundo. Kung may lalaking judge, sure pasok si Celeste dahil tiyak magagandahan at malilibugan sila kay miss felipins. Hindi gaya niyang mga puro babaeng judges na naintimidate sa mala diyosang ganda namin ni Celeste.

2. Dun sa bagong owner, kung gusto mong patunayan na hindi ka bias at hindi ka nakikialam sa pag pili ng semi finalist eh huwag mong idamay ang pinas sa ililigwak mo sa top 16. Yang kandidata mong si tealand na lang. Ok, bruhang toh!

3. In short, ayaw nila ng mga Diyosang ganda tulad namin ni Celeste. Kaya Gafud, next year yung nanalo sa oratorical contest or sa quiz bee ang ipadala mo dyan sa lecheng potang inang Miss Universe na yan, para makapasok man lang sa tough 16 ang felipens. Mga demonyita sila!!! >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<


Send Ayn Bernos next year.
User avatar
kantutay
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:46 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 802
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Boss Bitch
Hobbies/Interests: travel
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby aA boi » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:02 am

Ann was just a cringefest.
It wasn’t surprising to me that Celeste clapped. She was bland in the prelims.

Laos and Canada, and the other undeserving fillers being included was just funny as hell.
Image
Image
User avatar
aA boi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:44 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 717
Real Life Name/Nick: ace
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Nurse
Hobbies/Interests: YouTube, Netflix
Message: Grow up

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby markita » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:27 am

aA boi wrote:Ann was just a cringefest.
It wasn’t surprising to me that Celeste clapped. She was bland in the prelims.

Laos and Canada, and the other undeserving fillers being included was just funny as hell.


I grew a beard knowing those two made it tbh. I was like HOW? WHY?
User avatar
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19010
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 3:13 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 27432
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby poker_man » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:33 am

Tapos na ang Asian domination. Diyan kasi nakinabang ang IMG. Nagsimula kay Pia, nagtapos kay Harnaaz.
User avatar
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
Location: New York City
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1091
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby markita » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:37 am

poker_man wrote:Tapos na ang Asian domination. Diyan kasi nakinabang ang IMG. Nagsimula kay Pia, nagtapos kay Harnaaz.


I was smitten by Dominican Republic.
User avatar
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19010
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 3:13 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 27432
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby ESMERALDHA » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:43 am

Expect n'yo na tapos na ang glory days ng Pilipinas sa Miss Universe dahil Thai na ang owner. Balik ulit sa clap clap clap pa more days. :%(( :%(( :%((
ImageImageImage
User avatar
ESMERALDHA
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:18 pm
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Reputation: 456
Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Beautician
Hobbies/Interests: Telenovela
Message: People change, things go wrong, shit happens... but life goes on.

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby markita » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:46 am

ESMERALDHA wrote:Expect n'yo na tapos na ang glory days ng Pilipinas sa Miss Universe dahil Thai na ang owner. Balik ulit sa clap clap clap pa more days. :%(( :%(( :%((


TBH keri lang, nabusog naman pinas sa attention ng Miss Universe. I hope Celeste is okay. Kawawa man yung bata naiyak sa video. :%((
User avatar
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19010
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 3:13 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 27432
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Jake.Horan » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:52 am

I want the gotdamb closed door interview to be a publicly viewed affair from next year. Because why the fnck was Laos there?

It's a bloody travesty when people think that just because they’ve went through something hard or because they’re poor they deserve it more than anyone else.

It's absolutely mindfncking to the power of infinity to think we MAY we have reduced Miss Universe to a sob story contest.

Anyway, nice to see you here again Markita! >:D<
User avatar
Jake.Horan
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 am
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 1585
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entourage Guy
Hobbies/Interests: Smart conversations

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby markita » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:55 am

Jake.Horan wrote:I want the gotdamb closed door interview to be a publicly viewed affair from next year. Because why the fnck was Laos there?

It's a bloody travesty when people think that just because they’ve went through something hard or because they’re poor they deserve it more than anyone else.

It's absolutely mindfncking to the power of infinity to think we MAY we have reduced Miss Universe to a sob story contest.

Anyway, nice to see you here again Markita! >:D<


Tellin ya, I grew an instant beard after knowing Laos made it and Celeste didn't.
And hello my handsome mentor (giggles) :">
User avatar
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19010
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 3:13 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 27432
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby poker_man » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:25 am

Jake.Horan wrote:I want the gotdamb closed door interview to be a publicly viewed affair from next year. Because why the fnck was Laos there?

It's a bloody travesty when people think that just because they’ve went through something hard or because they’re poor they deserve it more than anyone else.

It's absolutely mindfncking to the power of infinity to think we MAY we have reduced Miss Universe to a sob story contest.

Anyway, nice to see you here again Markita! >:D<


Wasn't it always the case for Philippines? A lot of the girls had the "Papa, where are you now?" storyline from Venus to Gazini to Rabiya. Even MJ claimed to have lived through a wartorn town acting like a refugee when she kept changing her represented province during the nationals.
User avatar
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
Location: New York City
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1091
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Ian Sebastin » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:04 am

I feel like Filipinos are threatened by the new owner.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -706
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Pukeemu Ruang » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:56 am

Nexts years Thailand will wins crown. Felepins starts now practice more clapping. :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ >:)

Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Pukeemu Ruang
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: -229
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Movie Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Sky Diving
Message: Easy is to judgings mistakees of other. Dificults to recognised our owns mistakens.

  • 1

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Ian Sebastin » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:05 am

Jake.Horan wrote:I want the gotdamb closed door interview to be a publicly viewed affair from next year. Because why the fnck was Laos there?

It's a bloody travesty when people think that just because they’ve went through something hard or because they’re poor they deserve it more than anyone else.

It's absolutely mindfncking to the power of infinity to think we MAY we have reduced Miss Universe to a sob story contest.

Anyway, nice to see you here again Markita! >:D<


Laos was there because she performed better than Thailand and the Philippines. We all watched the same preliminaries. You're either biased or delusional if you think the Philippines performed well enough to land in the top 16.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -706
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Supremo » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:33 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
Jake.Horan wrote:I want the gotdamb closed door interview to be a publicly viewed affair from next year. Because why the fnck was Laos there?

It's a bloody travesty when people think that just because they’ve went through something hard or because they’re poor they deserve it more than anyone else.

It's absolutely mindfncking to the power of infinity to think we MAY we have reduced Miss Universe to a sob story contest.

Anyway, nice to see you here again Markita! >:D<


Laos was there because she performed better than Thailand and the Philippines. We all watched the same preliminaries. You're either biased or delusional if you think the Philippines performed well enough to land in the top 16.


Huh? I thought Laos won the Fan Vote? Anyways, try harder to convince yourself.
Image
User avatar
Supremo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: Shangri-La
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 58
Real Life Name/Nick: Hex
Date of Birth: 14 May 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Game of Thrones
Message: Dracarys!!

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Ian Sebastin » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:52 pm

Supremo wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Jake.Horan wrote:I want the gotdamb closed door interview to be a publicly viewed affair from next year. Because why the fnck was Laos there?

It's a bloody travesty when people think that just because they’ve went through something hard or because they’re poor they deserve it more than anyone else.

It's absolutely mindfncking to the power of infinity to think we MAY we have reduced Miss Universe to a sob story contest.

Anyway, nice to see you here again Markita! >:D<


Laos was there because she performed better than Thailand and the Philippines. We all watched the same preliminaries. You're either biased or delusional if you think the Philippines performed well enough to land in the top 16.


Huh? I thought Laos won the Fan Vote? Anyways, try harder to convince yourself.


Sure if you're dumb enough to believe that Laos has more fans than the Philippines or Thailand. I mean you can keep telling yourself that, Sure, she won the fan vote. Either way she still performed better than the Philippines. She made the top 16. Philippines did not. :hx :hx

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -706
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Supremo » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:59 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
Supremo wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Jake.Horan wrote:I want the gotdamb closed door interview to be a publicly viewed affair from next year. Because why the fnck was Laos there?

It's a bloody travesty when people think that just because they’ve went through something hard or because they’re poor they deserve it more than anyone else.

It's absolutely mindfncking to the power of infinity to think we MAY we have reduced Miss Universe to a sob story contest.

Anyway, nice to see you here again Markita! >:D<


Laos was there because she performed better than Thailand and the Philippines. We all watched the same preliminaries. You're either biased or delusional if you think the Philippines performed well enough to land in the top 16.


Huh? I thought Laos won the Fan Vote? Anyways, try harder to convince yourself.


Sure if you're dumb enough to believe that Laos has more fans than the Philippines or Thailand. I mean you can keep telling yourself that, Sure, she won the fan vote. Either way she still performed better than the Philippines. She made the top 16. Philippines did not. :hx :hx


We have 2 Miss Universes this decade so what's the fuss if one of our reps failed to make it? She is a victim of manipulation, facts. Yeah, keep convincing yourself that Laos performed better.
Image
User avatar
Supremo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: Shangri-La
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 58
Real Life Name/Nick: Hex
Date of Birth: 14 May 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Game of Thrones
Message: Dracarys!!

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby Ian Sebastin » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:03 am

Supremo wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Supremo wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Jake.Horan wrote:I want the gotdamb closed door interview to be a publicly viewed affair from next year. Because why the fnck was Laos there?

It's a bloody travesty when people think that just because they’ve went through something hard or because they’re poor they deserve it more than anyone else.

It's absolutely mindfncking to the power of infinity to think we MAY we have reduced Miss Universe to a sob story contest.

Anyway, nice to see you here again Markita! >:D<


Laos was there because she performed better than Thailand and the Philippines. We all watched the same preliminaries. You're either biased or delusional if you think the Philippines performed well enough to land in the top 16.


Huh? I thought Laos won the Fan Vote? Anyways, try harder to convince yourself.


Sure if you're dumb enough to believe that Laos has more fans than the Philippines or Thailand. I mean you can keep telling yourself that, Sure, she won the fan vote. Either way she still performed better than the Philippines. She made the top 16. Philippines did not. :hx :hx


We have 2 Miss Universes this decade so what's the fuss if one of our reps failed to make it? She is a victim of manipulation, facts. Yeah, keep convincing yourself that Laos performed better.


So does South Africa. They also placed this year. South Africa has actually outperformed the Philippines in the last decade. So what is your point? The facts are that at this Miss Universe pageant...the Philippines flopped. Laos made the final cut. At the end of the day, I know Laos performed better because she was on my personal list and the Philippines was not. She also made the top 16 and the Philippines did not. Get over it and move on. Got any more facts? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -706
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 0

Re: Markita's Two Cents

Postby renegade » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:58 am

poker_man wrote:It was a great show. The only bad side was that Anne tried to steal the show, you can tell Jeannie Mai was so annoyed!

The whole online bullying was taken into account. It'sso obvious. They don’t have to say that out loud but it did give points against Indonesia, Philippines, Mexico, Vietnam and even Thailand.


But fans from other Latin American countries are also big time bashers. I remember, they burned effigies of Pia during her reign and Harnaaz received backlash from the Latin American fans. I think they've consider something more than that.
"OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS..." ---MATTHEW 12:34



IF LOVE IS YOUR WEAKNESS, THEN YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...
User avatar
renegade
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3255
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am
Location: QC
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1410
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: full-time lover
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN FOR AS LONG AS I'M WITH U..
Message: FULL-TIME LOVER, FRIEND & COMPANION....:-)


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gustavongc, Queen Nefertiti, theblob


contact us to advertise with missosology

Reputation System ©'