Bankable Pia

Bankable Pia

Postby Prozac » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:02 am

Is this true? Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach is the first on the list of the Top Instagram Earners in the Philippines,
followed by other celebrities.

The former Miss Universe, topped the list of Chicago-based online lender NetCredit, earning $3,669,205 or around
P216 through Instagram in 2021 alone.

Is there anyone who can vouch for the veracity and accuracy of the news/rumor? If it is true do they actually have
the money now or it is being given by installments?

The reason why I am asking is: You can't actually call yourself a millionaire if you don't have the money in your
hand.

Last edited by Prozac on Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Re: Bankable Pia

Postby Prozac » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:07 am

I made my research and ABS CBN and Manila Bulletin lead the charge of reporting the news. Here are the top earners
in the Philippines.

1. Pia Wurtzbach: $3,669,205 (around P216 million)
2. Kathryn Bernardo: $3,533,360 (around P208 million)
3. Anne Curtis: $2,936,119 (around P172 million)
4. Kim Chiu: $1,712,281 (around P100 million)
5. Andrea Brillantes: $1,281,692 (around P75 million)
6. Catriona Gray: $1,190,233 (around P70 million)
7. Liza Soberano: $968,118 (around P57 million)
8. Nadine Lustre: $354,294 (around P20.8 million)
9. Alex Gonzaga: $349,580 (around P20.5 million)
10. Marian Rivera: $75,709 (around P4.4 million)
Prozac

Postby aldoteng » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:38 am

Several of my Pinoy friends prefer Pia over Cat. I haven't actually found one who prefer Cat over Pia. These friends are not big pageant / Miss Universe fans, so they don't remember much about the blue gown or the lava gown or the slo-mo twirl etc etc etc

One of them met Pia once and she really really impressed him - very very earnest and real, he said.
aldoteng
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: aldoteng
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 2008
Profession: Trading
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Singing in the shower

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:59 am

I MET PIA AND CATRIONA IN PERSON AT MASASABI KONG MAS MATINDI ANG IMPACT NI PIA. PANG-HOLLYWOOD TALAGA ANG BEAUTY NIYA SA TOTOO LANG.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:47 am

Our personal and professional experiences through to our adult life mold us to who and what we become in real life. Pia's vast and varied experiences since childhood determine what she has become today. To many pageant pundits, Pia is more relatable I should say. Catriona had spent many of her formative years in a bi-racial upbringing and cultural perspective. Pia's father was German but she spent most of her young and adult life with her Mom and sibling and raised in the Philippines. Both Pia and Catriona are two different personas. A valid acceptable basis for comparison wouldn't be easy to muster.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby esperasave » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:18 am

Prozac wrote:Is this true? Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach is the first on the list of the Top Instagram Earners in the Philippines,

The former Miss Universe, topped the list of Chicago-based online lender NetCredit, earning $3,669,205 or around

Is there anyone who can vouch for the veracity and accuracy of the news/rumor? If it is true do they actually have

The reason why I am asking is: You can't actually call yourself a millionaire if you don't have the money in your
hand.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH NICKLE AND DIMES SHE HAD EARNED AND WITH ALL THOSE MONEY SHE SUPPOSED HAVE BANKED, WE COULD ASK THE BUREAU OF INTERNAL REVENUE, THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE AND THE GERMAN TAX BUREAU IF THEY WOULD ALLOW US TO PEEK INTO HER FINANCIAL STATUS. PIA IS RELATABLE. SHE SPEAKS DIFFERENT LINGGOS AND ITS IN HER HEART TO LEARN AS SHE GOES WITH IN HER LIFE JOURNEY TO SPEAK GERMAN, ENGLISH, TAGALOG AND BISAYA. WHILE THE LAST 2 DIALECTS ARE NOT INTERNATIONAL LINGGOS BUT STILL IT'S ONE WAY FOR HER TO REACH OUT TO ALL FILIPINOS. BUT TO LEARN ANOTHER LINGGO IS EASY AS 1,2,3 IF YOU JUST KEEP DOING OR SPEAKING IT BY HEART. SHE EVEN COOKED FILIPINO DISHES DURING HER REIGN IN HER NEW YORK APARTMENT TO WORLDWIDE AUDIENCE IN BETWEEN HER RESPONSIBILITIES AS MISS UNIVERSE FOREVER.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Prozac » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:14 pm

esperasave wrote:
Prozac wrote:Is this true? Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach is the first on the list of the Top Instagram Earners in the Philippines,

hand.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH NICKLE AND DIMES SHE HAD EARNED AND WITH ALL THOSE MONEY SHE SUPPOSED HAVE BANKED, WE COULD ASK THE BUREAU OF INTERNAL REVENUE, THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE AND THE GERMAN TAX BUREAU IF THEY WOULD ALLOW US TO PEEK INTO HER FINANCIAL STATUS. PIA IS RELATABLE. SHE SPEAKS DIFFERENT LINGGOS AND ITS IN HER HEART TO LEARN AS SHE GOES WITH IN HER LIFE JOURNEY TO SPEAK GERMAN, ENGLISH, TAGALOG AND BISAYA. WHILE THE LAST 2 DIALECTS ARE NOT INTERNATIONAL LINGGOS BUT STILL IT'S ONE WAY FOR HER TO REACH OUT TO ALL FILIPINOS. BUT TO LEARN ANOTHER LINGGO IS EASY AS 1,2,3 IF YOU JUST KEEP DOING OR SPEAKING IT BY HEART. SHE EVEN COOKED FILIPINO DISHES DURING HER REIGN IN HER NEW YORK APARTMENT TO WORLDWIDE AUDIENCE IN BETWEEN HER RESPONSIBILITIES AS MISS UNIVERSE FOREVER.

It is not about knowing how much nickles and dimes she earned ... it's her money and I want to give her that much
needed privacy.

My question stems from the fact that my sister just retired from work and she was expecting a measly $250 thousand
from the hospital she is working for 20 years. And the guy she was talking to was convincing her to get her money in
installments.

I was telling her, "Ano ba yan pera na ... kailangan tingi-tingi lang? What happen if you die tomorrow ... e di hindi mo
na-enjoy ang pera mo?"

Am I making sense? Ganoon din kay Pia. We want her to have her money in full. Whatever she does with her money is
her business. Not somebody dictating what mode of payment she wants.

Prozac

Postby esperasave » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:53 am

Prozac wrote:
esperasave wrote:

hand.

It is not about knowing how much nickles and dimes she earned ... it's her money and I want to give her that much
needed privacy.

My question stems from the fact that my sister just retired from work and she was expecting a measly $250 thousand
from the hospital she is working for 20 years. And the guy she was talking to was convincing her to get her money in
installments.

I was telling her, "Ano ba yan pera na ... kailangan tingi-tingi lang? What happen if you die tomorrow ... e di hindi mo
na-enjoy ang pera mo?"

Am I making sense? Ganoon din kay Pia. We want her to have her money in full. Whatever she does with her money is
her business. Not somebody dictating what mode of payment she wants.

In Today's hard times, nickles and dimes are worth keeping and it really matters. If you have a penny that was minted in the 18th century or older, it could fetch or worth several millions in any Auction. That's why I don't have any 401k to keep for the future because I don't live past beyond today. The struggles of today are very cumbersome. People should live by hardwork and honesty because the destiny will always find its way to each and everyone of us even in times of troubles or difficulty. CHAROT, HAROT.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby LonFlores » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:32 am

aldoteng wrote:Several of my Pinoy friends prefer Pia over Cat. I haven't actually found one who prefer Cat over Pia. These friends are not big pageant / Miss Universe fans, so they don't remember much about the blue gown or the lava gown or the slo-mo twirl etc etc etc

One of them met Pia once and she really really impressed him - very very earnest and real, he said.

HAHAHAHA. Mama Chonas is that you?
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing

Postby LonFlores » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:33 am

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:I MET PIA AND CATRIONA IN PERSON AT MASASABI KONG MAS MATINDI ANG IMPACT NI PIA. PANG-HOLLYWOOD TALAGA ANG BEAUTY NIYA SA TOTOO LANG.

Second amount mo ba to Mama Chonas?
LonFlores

Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing

Postby poker_man » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:21 am

Hindi kasi ganun ka-relatable si Catriona. Or baka sa personality lang niya kasi si Michelle Van Eimeren nga na walang dugong Pinoy e minahal nang todo at sumikat din dito. E si Catriona after crowning, wala nang paki mga tao sa kanya. Naturb off din ang marami sa ginawa niya kay Clint Bondad na nadepress after ng breakup nila.
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby Jayah » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:47 pm

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:I MET PIA AND CATRIONA IN PERSON AT MASASABI KONG MAS MATINDI ANG IMPACT NI PIA. PANG-HOLLYWOOD TALAGA ANG BEAUTY NIYA SA TOTOO LANG.

Siguro lately na itong appearance nya, kasi opposite ang reaction ko when I saw her in person. I've seen Pia a few times, but I'll never forget when she was Miss Universe. She appears far more stunning in photos than in person. She wasn't even the tall, lean woman I had anticipated. Ang dry-dry pa nya. Baka yung new appearance media ok na since ang laki na ng ginanda ng body nya.
Jayah

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaya
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Singer
Hobbies/Interests: Diving

Postby ne0n » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:19 am

Despite the criticism that the Miss Universe pageant is getting, Pia and Catriona's continued success is a testament of the power and influence of a Miss Universe crown and title. :=p

ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Return to Miss Universe