Why boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Image



  • 0

Why boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby Neekolas » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:42 am

    

Miss Universe, Israel edition might be highly politicized because of Israel-Palestine conflict.
https://www.facebook.com/WIONews/videos ... 122101233/
Some contestants are expected to boycott Miss Universe in Israel.
What can you say about this?


Last edited by Neekolas on Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Neekolas
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:14 am
Location: THAILAND
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 1099
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Gender: Male
Profession: .
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: hiking, reading, running, exercising and sex
Message: Don't say u love me, you don't even know me.

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby FranciaREGINA » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:21 am

FranciaREGINA
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 am
Country: French Polynesia (pf)
Reputation: 445
Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Esteticienne
Hobbies/Interests: Pets, photography, Holistic medicine
Message: Search of the spiritual beauty

  • 1

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby FranciaREGINA » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:51 am

Pressure mounts as calls grow for Miss South Africa to boycott Miss Universe pageant in IsraelImage
FranciaREGINA
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 am
Country: French Polynesia (pf)
Reputation: 445
Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Esteticienne
Hobbies/Interests: Pets, photography, Holistic medicine
Message: Search of the spiritual beauty

  • 6

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby פיקאסו » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:19 am

Yellowness. None of the 78 contestants will boycott. I get tired of having to read the same thing over and over again. Israel is a country with wonderful people. And we do not have to pay for the government's efforts by citizens. On the other hand, and it is the only thing I will say about this dangerous matter. Many times they have tried to sign peace with Palestine and they are the ones who refuse to reach an agreement.

Miss Universe will be held in Israel as it happened with Eurovision and it will be a magnificent edition.
User avatar
פיקאסו
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4986
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 12:59 pm
Location: Tel Aviv / Barcelona
Country: Israel (il)
Reputation: 1752
Real Life Name/Nick: picasso
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Music teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Cinema, music, guitar, basket, beauty pageants...
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby LonFlores » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:31 am

פיקאסו wrote:Yellowness. None of the 78 contestants will boycott. I get tired of having to read the same thing over and over again. Israel is a country with wonderful people. And we do not have to pay for the government's efforts by citizens. On the other hand, and it is the only thing I will say about this dangerous matter. Many times they have tried to sign peace with Palestine and they are the ones who refuse to reach an agreement.

Miss Universe will be held in Israel as it happened with Eurovision and it will be a magnificent edition.


HAHAHAHA. None other than the UN has called you out for land grabbing and oppressing the Palestinians. It is so sad to see Israelis be Nazi-like when they are the ones who should know how disgusting the Nazis were.
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 48
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 7

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby פיקאסו » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:51 am

LonFlores wrote:
פיקאסו wrote:Yellowness. None of the 78 contestants will boycott. I get tired of having to read the same thing over and over again. Israel is a country with wonderful people. And we do not have to pay for the government's efforts by citizens. On the other hand, and it is the only thing I will say about this dangerous matter. Many times they have tried to sign peace with Palestine and they are the ones who refuse to reach an agreement.

Miss Universe will be held in Israel as it happened with Eurovision and it will be a magnificent edition.


HAHAHAHA. None other than the UN has called you out for land grabbing and oppressing the Palestinians. It is so sad to see Israelis be Nazi-like when they are the ones who should know how disgusting the Nazis were.


Or we can also talk about your President Duterte and the ATROCITIES he commits. Unfortunately, most countries have to keep quiet ... :-@ :-@ :-@
User avatar
פיקאסו
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4986
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 12:59 pm
Location: Tel Aviv / Barcelona
Country: Israel (il)
Reputation: 1752
Real Life Name/Nick: picasso
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Music teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Cinema, music, guitar, basket, beauty pageants...
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby esperasave » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:16 am

No way Jose. Palestinian broke away from Israel spreading over the millennium years because they are too rebellious. After they have separated with Israel and couldn't establish as a stand alone sovereign country, why they keep coming back to Israel and ask for more. Israel already gave them the needed necessity for Palestine to be on their own. Why they have to keep bothering Israel? Why can't Palestinian do what Jordan did. Jordan too became a break away of Israel but they are so behave and that's why they are making it out barely. Why Palestinian can't follow Taiwan when it is considered now as strong as any country in the West even if they broke from the Communist China. Palestinian needs to behave or else they'll ended up being wiped out and become a de facto nation full of refugees. Palestinian is no match with Israel so that's why they should stop instigating war and insinuating anymore violence against Thy neighbor because their condition is in deplorable situations from years of fighting and battle. They should be elevated towards a race with Humanitarian Crisis so that they can get as much needed help from the International Community. Hopefully, one advocacy of MUO is to help Palestine achieve their goal to be fully recovered from any economic, political, social etc instability. Arab nations like Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait who are super rich and have supported them would need to help Palestine directly to establish a better building infrastructures, schools, hospital instead of just offering support with statements. Those nations should infuse money, materials, equipment to Palestinian people because their land and its people as well needs a major makeover.
Last edited by esperasave on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1181
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby esperasave » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:41 am

פיקאסו wrote:Yellowness. None of the 78 contestants will boycott. I get tired of having to read the same thing over and over again. Israel is a country with wonderful people. And we do not have to pay for the government's efforts by citizens. On the other hand, and it is the only thing I will say about this dangerous matter. Many times they have tried to sign peace with Palestine and they are the ones who refuse to reach an agreement.

Miss Universe will be held in Israel as it happened with Eurovision and it will be a magnificent edition.


Yes, Israel won't deny any country to enter at Miss Universe competition. They have pledged that everyone will be welcomed if they want to join the contest. Israel is a safe and secure country. They never had any civil unrest from within their country and from their own people in recent memories of human kind. Likewise, they will always take part in any International Efforts if needed. Holocaust came during World War I and II then lost so many Jewish Lives in Europe but they have gone past through it because they are a country and a people of Nation Building.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1181
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby LonFlores » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:39 pm

פיקאסו wrote:
LonFlores wrote:
פיקאסו wrote:Yellowness. None of the 78 contestants will boycott. I get tired of having to read the same thing over and over again. Israel is a country with wonderful people. And we do not have to pay for the government's efforts by citizens. On the other hand, and it is the only thing I will say about this dangerous matter. Many times they have tried to sign peace with Palestine and they are the ones who refuse to reach an agreement.

Miss Universe will be held in Israel as it happened with Eurovision and it will be a magnificent edition.


HAHAHAHA. None other than the UN has called you out for land grabbing and oppressing the Palestinians. It is so sad to see Israelis be Nazi-like when they are the ones who should know how disgusting the Nazis were.


Or we can also talk about your President Duterte and the ATROCITIES he commits. Unfortunately, most countries have to keep quiet ... :-@ :-@ :-@


LOL. Feel free to condemn Digongsky. He is on the wrong side of history as well as the current Nazi-like country of Israel.
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 48
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby LonFlores » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:40 pm

esperasave wrote:No way Jose. Palestinian broke away from Israel spreading over the millennium years because they are too rebellious. After they have separated with Israel and couldn't establish as a stand alone sovereign country, why they keep coming back to Israel and ask for more. Israel already gave them the needed necessity for Palestine to be on their own. Why they have to keep bothering Israel? Why can't Palestinian do what Jordan did. Jordan too became a break away of Israel but they are so behave and that's why they are making it out barely. Why Palestinian can't follow Taiwan when it is considered now as strong as any country in the West even if they broke from the Communist China. Palestinian needs to behave or else they'll ended up being wiped out and become a de facto nation full of refugees. Palestinian is no match with Israel so that's why they should stop instigating war and insinuating anymore violence against Thy neighbor because their condition is in deplorable situations from years of fighting and battle. They should be elevated towards a race with Humanitarian Crisis so that they can get as much needed help from the International Community. Hopefully, one advocacy of MUO is to help Palestine achieve their goal to be fully recovered from any economic, political, social etc instability. Arab nations like Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait who are super rich and have supported them would need to help Palestine directly to establish a better building infrastructures, schools, hospital instead of just offering support with statements. Those nations should infuse money, materials, equipment to Palestinian people because their land and its people as well needs a major makeover.


Oh so this post explains why you are being maligned Espera whatever. Hahahahaha.
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 48
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby esperasave » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:46 pm

LonFlores wrote:
esperasave wrote:No way Jose. Palestinian broke away from Israel spreading over the millennium years because they are too rebellious. After they have separated with Israel and couldn't establish as a stand alone sovereign country, why they keep coming back to Israel and ask for more. Israel already gave them the needed necessity for Palestine to be on their own. Why they have to keep bothering Israel? Why can't Palestinian do what Jordan did. Jordan too became a break away of Israel but they are so behave and that's why they are making it out barely. Why Palestinian can't follow Taiwan when it is considered now as strong as any country in the West even if they broke from the Communist China. Palestinian needs to behave or else they'll ended up being wiped out and become a de facto nation full of refugees. Palestinian is no match with Israel so that's why they should stop instigating war and insinuating anymore violence against Thy neighbor because their condition is in deplorable situations from years of fighting and battle. They should be elevated towards a race with Humanitarian Crisis so that they can get as much needed help from the International Community. Hopefully, one advocacy of MUO is to help Palestine achieve their goal to be fully recovered from any economic, political, social etc instability. Arab nations like Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait who are super rich and have supported them would need to help Palestine directly to establish a better building infrastructures, schools, hospital instead of just offering support with statements. Those nations should infuse money, materials, equipment to Palestinian people because their land and its people as well needs a major makeover.


Oh so this post explains why you are being maligned Espera whatever. Hahahahaha.


I'm don't feel maligned but these people should understand where they should stand so that their sufferings and problems will end.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1181
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby LonFlores » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:12 pm

esperasave wrote:
LonFlores wrote:
esperasave wrote:No way Jose. Palestinian broke away from Israel spreading over the millennium years because they are too rebellious. After they have separated with Israel and couldn't establish as a stand alone sovereign country, why they keep coming back to Israel and ask for more. Israel already gave them the needed necessity for Palestine to be on their own. Why they have to keep bothering Israel? Why can't Palestinian do what Jordan did. Jordan too became a break away of Israel but they are so behave and that's why they are making it out barely. Why Palestinian can't follow Taiwan when it is considered now as strong as any country in the West even if they broke from the Communist China. Palestinian needs to behave or else they'll ended up being wiped out and become a de facto nation full of refugees. Palestinian is no match with Israel so that's why they should stop instigating war and insinuating anymore violence against Thy neighbor because their condition is in deplorable situations from years of fighting and battle. They should be elevated towards a race with Humanitarian Crisis so that they can get as much needed help from the International Community. Hopefully, one advocacy of MUO is to help Palestine achieve their goal to be fully recovered from any economic, political, social etc instability. Arab nations like Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait who are super rich and have supported them would need to help Palestine directly to establish a better building infrastructures, schools, hospital instead of just offering support with statements. Those nations should infuse money, materials, equipment to Palestinian people because their land and its people as well needs a major makeover.


Oh so this post explains why you are being maligned Espera whatever. Hahahahaha.


I'm don't feel maligned but these people should understand where they should stand so that their sufferings and problems will end.


You are like the people who condoned the Nazi before. Kudos!
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 48
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby Capitella9 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:04 pm

The Palestinians should have their own country BUT Israel has a right to exist as it's own country. Unless you're a JEW or an Israeli, you have no experiences with what the Jews went through in history. And while there are crimes committed by Israel on the Palestinians what about Palestinians killing and promoting violence on Jews?
Capitella9
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:07 pm
Location: Rising Superstar, Engineer
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 6
Date of Birth: 13 Jan 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Football, architecture, travel, culture, food
Message: Write a message here

  • 6

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby The.Apprentice » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:22 pm

All this talk from people who will turn their TV on to watch the show anyway. I'm over it at this point. Either watch or just boycott and shut the f**k up about it.
This is not an airport, we don't need you to announce you're leaving or not watching. Just do your thing and move on.
The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:04 am
Location: Marseilles.
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 1444
Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

  • 2

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby esperasave » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:59 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:All this talk from people who will turn their TV on to watch the show anyway. I'm over it at this point. Either watch or just boycott and shut the f**k up about it.
This is not an airport, we don't need you to announce you're leaving or not watching. Just do your thing and move on.


Precisely, why are they bringing the issue with Palestine at Miss Universe and to boycott the show. Just watch the fun of live entertainment. If you don't want to watch the show and leave, but behave. Don't instigate war and be a person with a mature mind and a responsible action so you don't burn any bridges that will compromise your undertakings in life.
Last edited by esperasave on Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1181
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 3

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby The.Apprentice » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:13 pm

esperasave wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:All this talk from people who will turn their TV on to watch the show anyway. I'm over it at this point. Either watch or just boycott and shut the f**k up about it.
This is not an airport, we don't need you to announce you're leaving or not watching. Just do your thing and move on.


Precisely, why are they bringing the issue with Palestine at Miss Universe and to boycott the show. Just watch the fun of live entertainment


Right! As if protesting against it or spamming the girls will cancel MUO plans to host it there and resolve that very complicated conflict.
Leave the girls alone and take this attitude elsewhere.
The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:04 am
Location: Marseilles.
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 1444
Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby JoelR » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:43 pm

So it's being said that girls are spending their life savings to go to Israel just to protest and risk getting hurt? Sounds legit 8-}
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 987
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby FranciaREGINA » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:45 pm

פיקאסו wrote:
LonFlores wrote:
פיקאסו wrote:Yellowness. None of the 78 contestants will boycott. I get tired of having to read the same thing over and over again. Israel is a country with wonderful people. And we do not have to pay for the government's efforts by citizens. On the other hand, and it is the only thing I will say about this dangerous matter. Many times they have tried to sign peace with Palestine and they are the ones who refuse to reach an agreement.

Miss Universe will be held in Israel as it happened with Eurovision and it will be a magnificent edition.


HAHAHAHA. None other than the UN has called you out for land grabbing and oppressing the Palestinians. It is so sad to see Israelis be Nazi-like when they are the ones who should know how disgusting the Nazis were.


Or we can also talk about your President Duterte and the ATROCITIES he commits. Unfortunately, most countries have to keep quiet ... :-@ :-@ :-@

What atrocities does he commit? Tell us
FranciaREGINA
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 am
Country: French Polynesia (pf)
Reputation: 445
Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Esteticienne
Hobbies/Interests: Pets, photography, Holistic medicine
Message: Search of the spiritual beauty

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby LonFlores » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:25 pm

esperasave wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:All this talk from people who will turn their TV on to watch the show anyway. I'm over it at this point. Either watch or just boycott and shut the f**k up about it.
This is not an airport, we don't need you to announce you're leaving or not watching. Just do your thing and move on.


Precisely, why are they bringing the issue with Palestine at Miss Universe and to boycott the show. Just watch the fun of live entertainment. If you don't want to watch the show and leave, but behave. Don't instigate war and be a person with a mature mind and a responsible action so you don't burn any bridges that will compromise your undertakings in life.


This indifference to injustice is sickening. This is what emboldens fascists, dictators and oppressive regimes. Congrats enablers!
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 48
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby LonFlores » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:27 pm

Capitella9 wrote:The Palestinians should have their own country BUT Israel has a right to exist as it's own country. Unless you're a JEW or an Israeli, you have no experiences with what the Jews went through in history. And while there are crimes committed by Israel on the Palestinians what about Palestinians killing and promoting violence on Jews?


Clearly, ignorant of Palestinians' cause. If you had the time to read on shitty Zionist propaganda, surely you have the time and resources to read on Palestine. Yoir queries can be answered by simple Googling. Perhaps, what is lacking is an objective mind.
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 48
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby sophocles » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:42 pm

Where is the genius in Missosology who does not like political discussions? Shouldn't this thread be locked and cleaned up?
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3441
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby Kurdapya » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:49 pm

It’s just Islamic countries boycotting the Miss Universe pageant.
They should not be joining pageants anyway .
It’s hypocrisy.
They want women to be covered yet they are allowing their women walking around in bikinis .
Kurdapya
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am
Location: Tabing dagat
Country: Zimbabwe (zw)
Reputation: 188
Date of Birth: 22 May 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ----
Hobbies/Interests: -------
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby Capitella9 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:52 pm

LonFlores wrote:
Capitella9 wrote:The Palestinians should have their own country BUT Israel has a right to exist as it's own country. Unless you're a JEW or an Israeli, you have no experiences with what the Jews went through in history. And while there are crimes committed by Israel on the Palestinians what about Palestinians killing and promoting violence on Jews?


Clearly, ignorant of Palestinians' cause. If you had the time to read on shitty Zionist propaganda, surely you have the time and resources to read on Palestine. Yoir queries can be answered by simple Googling. Perhaps, what is lacking is an objective mind.


Don't tell me what I don't know or know. I'm certain i'm more educated and know more about world current events than you. I watched the news nightly since I'm in 3rd grade. You are not an Israeli or a Jew so you have no place to say what they went through. The Palestinians aren't angels like u claim. They want all of Israel and for Israel to not exist. How do u feel if China comes in and take over your country??? Oh wait, they already did stealing islands offshore from you. Are you OK with that???? NOW SIT YOUR ASS DOWN. MORON
Capitella9
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:07 pm
Location: Rising Superstar, Engineer
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 6
Date of Birth: 13 Jan 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Football, architecture, travel, culture, food
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby Kurdapya » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:58 pm

Oh please .
The Israel and Palestine war dates back since biblical times .
They have been fighting even when they were in the womb of Rebecca .
Read the story of Jacob and Esau .
God hated Esau . Translation : Palestine lose .
Kurdapya
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am
Location: Tabing dagat
Country: Zimbabwe (zw)
Reputation: 188
Date of Birth: 22 May 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ----
Hobbies/Interests: -------
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby Kurdapya » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:13 pm

The very reason why God blesses America is because of Israel .

It’s in the scriptures .
“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall families of the earth be blessed.”

America gives Israel billions of dollars .

https://www.bbc.com/news/57170576

Israel-Gaza: How much money does Israel get from the US?
By Jake Horton
BBC Reality Check
24 May 2021

How much aid does the US give?
In 2020, the US gave $3.8bn (£2.7bn) in aid to Israel - part of a long-term, yearly commitment made under the Obama administration. Almost all of this aid was for military assistance.


This support came as part of an agreement signed by former president Barack Obama in 2016 for an overall package of $38bn (26.8bn) in military aid over the decade 2017-2028.
This represents an increase of about 6% (adjusted for inflation) over the spending commitment for the previous decade.

On top of this, last year the US gave $5m (£3.5m) toward resettling migrants in Israel. The country has a long-standing policy of accepting Jews from other parts of the world as citizens.
How has Israel used US money?
Over the years, US aid has helped Israel develop one of the most advanced militaries in the world, with the funds allowing them to purchase sophisticated military equipment from the US.
For example, Israel has purchased 50 F-35 combat aircraft, which can be used for missile attacks - 27 of the aircraft have so far been delivered, costing around $100m (£70.4m) each.
Last year Israel also bought eight KC-46A Boeing 'Pegasus' aircrafts for an estimated $2.4bn (£1.7bn). These are capable of refuelling planes such as the F-35 in mid-air.

Of the $3.8bn given to Israel in 2020, $500m (£353.9m) was for missile defence, including investments in Israel's Iron Dome and other systems which can intercept incoming rockets.
How Israel's Iron Dome missile shield works
Since 2011, the US has contributed a total of $1.6bn (£1.1bn) to the Iron Dome defence system.
In addition, Israel has spent millions collaborating with the US on developing military technology, such as a system to detect underground tunnels used to infiltrate Israel.
The Israeli government invests heavily in military equipment and training, using the aid to compensate for being smaller than many other regional powers.
How does this compare with other countries?
Since World War Two, Israel has been the largest overall recipient of US foreign aid.
In 2019, the most recent year to publish fully reported figures, Israel was the second highest recipient of US foreign aid after Afghanistan, according to USAID.
Kurdapya
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am
Location: Tabing dagat
Country: Zimbabwe (zw)
Reputation: 188
Date of Birth: 22 May 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ----
Hobbies/Interests: -------
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby Kurdapya » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:25 pm

Reality check : America gives Israel unwavering political and financial support .

That’s why Muslims are eagerly waiting for the coming of Islamic messiah called The Mahdi .

According to Islamic prophecy .. the Mahdi will wage war against Jews and Christians and will be victorious .
He will even invade Jerusalem .
The Mahdi will force everyone to convert to Islam .
Kurdapya
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am
Location: Tabing dagat
Country: Zimbabwe (zw)
Reputation: 188
Date of Birth: 22 May 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ----
Hobbies/Interests: -------
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby Kurdapya » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:39 pm

Those who hate Israel and support Palestine are under God’s curse .

Let that sink in to you haters .

Just look at Indonesia .
They have earthquakes and tsunamis .
And can’t crack the top 5.
While Philippines is basking with fame and glory as a beauty pageant powerhouse .



Last edited by Kurdapya on Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurdapya
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am
Location: Tabing dagat
Country: Zimbabwe (zw)
Reputation: 188
Date of Birth: 22 May 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ----
Hobbies/Interests: -------
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby LonFlores » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:44 pm

Kurdapya wrote:Those who hate Israel and support Palestine are under God’s curse .

Let that sink in to you haters .

Just look at Indonesia .
They have earthquakes and tsunamis .





Oooh. So Nazi-like Zionists abound here. The ones Nazi oppressed are the ones doing the exact same thing to Palestinians.
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 48
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby Kurdapya » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:47 pm

LonFlores wrote:
Kurdapya wrote:Those who hate Israel and support Palestine are under God’s curse .

Let that sink in to you haters .

Just look at Indonesia .
They have earthquakes and tsunamis .





Oooh. So Nazi-like Zionists abound here. The ones Nazi oppressed are the ones doing the exact same thing to Palestinians.


You’re under God’s curse .

And it shows .
You’re full of hatred .

Israel hosting the Miss Universe pageant is no big deal .
But to you it is .

Kurdapya
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am
Location: Tabing dagat
Country: Zimbabwe (zw)
Reputation: 188
Date of Birth: 22 May 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ----
Hobbies/Interests: -------
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Boycott Miss Universe in Israel?

Postby esperasave » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:04 pm

Kurdapya wrote:The very reason why God blesses America is because of Israel .

It’s in the scriptures .
“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall families of the earth be blessed.”

America gives Israel billions of dollars .

https://www.bbc.com/news/57170576

Israel-Gaza: How much money does Israel get from the US?
By Jake Horton
BBC Reality Check
24 May 2021

How much aid does the US give?
In 2020, the US gave $3.8bn (£2.7bn) in aid to Israel - part of a long-term, yearly commitment made under the Obama administration. Almost all of this aid was for military assistance.


This support came as part of an agreement signed by former president Barack Obama in 2016 for an overall package of $38bn (26.8bn) in military aid over the decade 2017-2028.
This represents an increase of about 6% (adjusted for inflation) over the spending commitment for the previous decade.

On top of this, last year the US gave $5m (£3.5m) toward resettling migrants in Israel. The country has a long-standing policy of accepting Jews from other parts of the world as citizens.
How has Israel used US money?
Over the years, US aid has helped Israel develop one of the most advanced militaries in the world, with the funds allowing them to purchase sophisticated military equipment from the US.
For example, Israel has purchased 50 F-35 combat aircraft, which can be used for missile attacks - 27 of the aircraft have so far been delivered, costing around $100m (£70.4m) each.
Last year Israel also bought eight KC-46A Boeing 'Pegasus' aircrafts for an estimated $2.4bn (£1.7bn). These are capable of refuelling planes such as the F-35 in mid-air.

Of the $3.8bn given to Israel in 2020, $500m (£353.9m) was for missile defence, including investments in Israel's Iron Dome and other systems which can intercept incoming rockets.
How Israel's Iron Dome missile shield works
Since 2011, the US has contributed a total of $1.6bn (£1.1bn) to the Iron Dome defence system.
In addition, Israel has spent millions collaborating with the US on developing military technology, such as a system to detect underground tunnels used to infiltrate Israel.
The Israeli government invests heavily in military equipment and training, using the aid to compensate for being smaller than many other regional powers.
How does this compare with other countries?
Since World War Two, Israel has been the largest overall recipient of US foreign aid.
In 2019, the most recent year to publish fully reported figures, Israel was the second highest recipient of US foreign aid after Afghanistan, according to USAID.


It's because every greatest scientists, astronomers, inventors, agriculturists, doctors, mathematicians and other greatest people we know today are Jewish so that's why they have the support of the entire world. Even though Israel is capable to use all their military arsenals to destroy their enemy at any given time but they are good people, God fearing. They'll use them when they are only threatened by their neighboring country enemy. Israel never provoked for war to any country of the world even during World War I and II. They are guided by their Jewish Faith. That's why Palesntine is no match with Israel. They need to behave and elevate themselves to a Humanitarian Crisis especially to ask help to Israel. No other countries can helped them even their rich Arab Muslim countries counterparts like Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, etc. They haven't given them even a penny but only a word of support. However, Israel always been. They gave them the land what they have now and other basic necessitates so don't ever wage war against Israel because Israel can annex Palestine in no given time then they can get their development in no less time with a make over and over haul of the whole Palestine. For them, emulate or imitate Jordan and Taiwan, for being cool and in good standing, we saw how that kind of behavior changed their respective country for success. Who would have thought that Taiwan is like Palestine, a renegade Province of Communist China but they were able to host Miss Universe in 1988 with so many nations doesn't have any diplomatic or political relations with them but still MUO was able to bring those delegates with no issues heard between China and Taiwan. FYI, there was a Filipina who was introduced as the organizing committee in that edition by the name of Bien Bien Roxas. She owned the hotel in Taipei where the delegates stayed for the duration of the competition. It's a cool facts.
Last edited by esperasave on Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1181
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Next

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 111111111, allanville, Audriene, Barbie Dahl, Bathroomsfar, batobato, Belle, bergnurem, Brain Beauty, britney81, Carlwhank, dabunique, darkislandguy, DarwinPex, deltaguy, Fany, France68, fredelex, Google [Bot], hallielicious, Hurricanezone, incredible_india, JamalasGravity, janet_emperado, jayp2010, jill85, jsr, KMAIr, latino104, ldamiss, LeeYokamatsu, lelelele, Lisalom, Mallrat, MariaAndreina, max1216, Mela2020, Michae, moaray, mulholland, Onitsuka_Freak, pingmeup, Prozac, Raymondlax, Raymonjak, The.Apprentice, Toniney, TrishB, WassoMaki

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology