A Filipino Scandal - Part 4

A Filipino Scandal - Part 4

Postby Ian Sebastin » Thu May 27, 2021 6:57 pm

In 2010 Miss Philippines landed their first placement at the Miss Universe pageant in eleven years. Venus Raj started a new era in Filipino pageantry. Since her placement the Philippines has had an uninterrupted eleven year streak. Only two other countries have that achievement. Both the USA and Venezuela have achieved that feat with more impressive numbers.

The placement of Venus Raj was an amazing achievement for her country. However, many questions remain unanswered. Why was her citizenship in question? Is she really a Filipino? Should Albania have advanced to the top 5 instead of the Philippines? Let's unmask these questions and explore a possible scandal concerning Venus Raj - Miss Philippines 2010.

Venus Raj was born in Qatar, so, her claim to Filipino citizenship has been heavily contested. In fact she was dethroned for a short period of time and another woman was going to participate in the Miss Universe pageant. However, Raj was able to claim a passport at the last minute and regain her crown.

It seems that citizenship requirements would need to be established before you participate in a pageant where you would be representing your country at a international level. Why wasn't this issue addressed before the pageant started? Clearly, Raj failed to follow the rules and her actions led to a scandal. She should have never been allowed to reclaim her crown. Please see the article below as a primary source regarding the scandal.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/philippines/philippine-beauty-queen-dethroned-after-being-exposed-as-illegitimate-1.606131

Now that Venus had reclaimed her crown she was off to Vegas to represent the Philippines. A lackluster preliminary performance had many people write her off as a clapper. Yet somehow Venus claimed the last spot. It seems her stint about her citizenship status caught the attention of the Miss Universe Organization, so, she was selected as a Trump pick.

In the Swimsuit round, Venus gave a stellar performance.That energy that she lacked in the preliminaries was non existent on finals night. Despite her great performance she was not able to execute the fierce performances by Jamaica and Mexico.

Venus did good enough to advance to the top 10. She also had my approval based on her swimsuit performance. Unfortunately, Venus could not keep the momentum going with her disastrous evening gown. Much like her questionable citizenship claim and her placement in the top 15, Venus was able to sneak into the top 5. Although scores were shown this leads to another possible scandal. Were the scores flubbed, so, Venus could sneak into the top 5? The scores between Albania and the Philippines were very close. Outraged pageant fans around the world could not understand how Venus beat Angela.

In the end Venus flopped in the Q&A segment in broken English and ended up as the 4th runner up. The scandal surrounding her citizenship still has many unanswered questions. The final judgement is that Venus should never have been able to reclaim her crown. Additionally, she should not have stolen Albania's spot.

Please stay tuned for many more journalistic investigations as I uncover the truth about pageant scandals.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Re: A Filipino Scandal - Part 4

Postby esperasave » Thu May 27, 2021 7:10 pm

Your article is done and long gone. You're still stuck with her and can't move on. We are in Telemundo era of broadcasting. What about if we dig articles about your great grandfather that's been in Heaven long time ago.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby esperasave » Thu May 27, 2021 7:57 pm

Ian Sebastin wrote:In 2010 Miss Philippines landed their first placement at the Miss Universe pageant in eleven years. Venus Raj started a new era in Filipino pageantry. Since her placement the Philippines has had an uninterrupted eleven year streak. Only two other countries have that achievement. Both the USA and Venezuela have achieved that feat with more impressive numbers.

The placement of Venus Raj was an amazing achievement for her country. However, many questions remain unanswered. Why was her citizenship in question? Is she really a Filipino? Should Albania have advanced to the top 5 instead of the Philippines? Let's unmask these questions and explore a possible scandal concerning Venus Raj - Miss Philippines 2010.

Venus Raj was born in Qatar, so, her claim to Filipino citizenship has been heavily contested. In fact she was dethroned for a short period of time and another woman was going to participate in the Miss Universe pageant. However, Raj was able to claim a passport at the last minute and regain her crown.

It seems that citizenship requirements would need to be established before you participate in a pageant where you would be representing your country at a international level. Why wasn't this issue addressed before the pageant started? Clearly, Raj failed to follow the rules and her actions led to a scandal. She should have never been allowed to reclaim her crown. Please see the article below as a primary source regarding the scandal.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/philippines/philippine-beauty-queen-dethroned-after-being-exposed-as-illegitimate-1.606131

Now that Venus had reclaimed her crown she was off to Vegas to represent the Philippines. A lackluster preliminary performance had many people write her off as a clapper. Yet somehow Venus claimed the last spot. It seems her stint about her citizenship status caught the attention of the Miss Universe Organization, so, she was selected as a Trump pick.

In the Swimsuit round, Venus gave a stellar performance.That energy that she lacked in the preliminaries was non existent on finals night. Despite her great performance she was not able to execute the fierce performances by Jamaica and Mexico.

Venus did good enough to advance to the top 10. She also had my approval based on her swimsuit performance. Unfortunately, Venus could not keep the momentum going with her disastrous evening gown. Much like her questionable citizenship claim and her placement in the top 15, Venus was able to sneak into the top 5. Although scores were shown this leads to another possible scandal. Were the scores flubbed, so, Venus could sneak into the top 5? The scores between Albania and the Philippines were very close. Outraged pageant fans around the world could not understand how Venus beat Angela.

In the end Venus flopped in the Q&A segment in broken English and ended up as the 4th runner up. The scandal surrounding her citizenship still has many unanswered questions. The final judgement is that Venus should never have been able to reclaim her crown. Additionally, she should not have stolen Albania's spot.

Please stay tuned for many more journalistic investigations as I uncover the truth about pageant scandals.

You're always out of the tune. On several occasions, you submitted a thread with 100 pages of law and court articles. Speed up your mental health treatment. You save your life.
esperasave

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Thu May 27, 2021 8:33 pm

If only Venus gave a much better answer on that night, she would have been our 2010 Miss Universe winner. But maybe it's not her destiny, but still a 4th runner up finish is not that bad... >=p >=p >=p <:-P
Last edited by Virginia Dalisay on Fri May 28, 2021 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
You cannot please everyone and that’s OK!
ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby mybadname » Fri May 28, 2021 12:42 am

Is there an issue at all? Bwahahaha! Perhaps it's only you. Philippines' sash is so weak at that time. So Kudos to Venus for giving a good fight. Besides you are a Pinoy also, so you must know citizenship law here hahaha.
my name is bad but i am good

MissUniverse/MissEarth
mybadname

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Fri May 28, 2021 1:03 am

COME ON BAKLA! IT'S BEEN ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! MOVE ON! :@) :@) :@) :@)
Elyerno Zabagguri
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri May 28, 2021 1:17 am

mybadname wrote:Is there an issue at all? Bwahahaha! Perhaps it's only you. Philippines' sash is so weak at that time. So Kudos to Venus for giving a good fight. Besides you are a Pinoy also, so you must know citizenship law here hahaha.

Please provide concrete proof that I am Pinoy.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri May 28, 2021 1:20 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:If only Venus gave a much better answer on that night, she would have been our 2010 Miss Universe winner. But maybe it's not her destiny but still a 4th runner up finish is not that bad... >=p >=p >=p <:-P

I doubt it. She barely made it into the final five. She was not even top three material.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby esperasave » Fri May 28, 2021 1:23 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
mybadname wrote:Is there an issue at all? Bwahahaha! Perhaps it's only you. Philippines' sash is so weak at that time. So Kudos to Venus for giving a good fight. Besides you are a Pinoy also, so you must know citizenship law here hahaha.

The psychology of it is how did you know in details what Venus Raj's circumstances are since she was born till how she is now if you are not well connected to the country she have represented. Aparently, you have some psyche issues that needs to be resolved. On several occasions, you submitted a thread of 100 pagës of court and law articles. But the worst part is you're spreading Hate, negativism and toxicities. You need to go home where you belong, to your family so they can deal with you. Charity begins at home and always remember that because by the sounds of it, you seemed to forget how your parents, brothers and sisters taught you. You need their guidance so you go out benign or harmless in the society in your totality by words, writings and actions.
Last edited by esperasave on Fri May 28, 2021 4:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
esperasave

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri May 28, 2021 1:25 am

esperasave wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:

The psychology of it is how did you know in details how Venus Raj's circumstances are when she was born till how she is now if you are well connected to the country she represented.

Sorry. I don't speak broken English. Can you please ask the question in proper English?

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby esperasave » Fri May 28, 2021 1:39 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:

The psychology of it is how did you know in details how Venus Raj's circumstances are when she was born till how she is now if you are well connected to the country she represented.

Sorry. I don't speak broken English. Can you please ask the question in proper English?

We don't read your 100 pages of law and court articles but you keep bugging it to us. We don't read that and especially your hate, toxicities and negativistic behaviors. We don't need you. Go somewhere else, to your own family. Your family should release you to the society when you are benign and harmless already.
esperasave

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri May 28, 2021 3:29 am

esperasave wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:

We don't read your 100 pages of law and court articles but you keep bugging it to us. We don't read that and especially your hate, toxicities and negativistic behaviors. We don't need you. Go somewhere else, to your own family. Your family should release you to the society when you are benign and harmless already.

Actually a Filipino poster named Sophicles started the 100 pages of law on one of my posts. It was started by a Filipino as most things are such as the bullying against Thai's and Indonesians. I just returned the favor.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby mybadname » Fri May 28, 2021 3:44 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:

Kawawa ka nmn. Ikaw na lang ang huling di nakakaalam. Bwahahaha!
my name is bad but i am good

MissUniverse/MissEarth
mybadname

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri May 28, 2021 4:37 am

mybadname wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:

Kawawa ka nmn. Ikaw na lang ang huling di nakakaalam. Bwahahaha!

Hindi ako nasa malambot na ilalim

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby The Alchemist » Fri May 28, 2021 4:59 am

Asus!

Here comes the bitter Pinoy from another camp who stole Ian Sebastian’s account.
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby Poseidon88 » Fri May 28, 2021 5:16 am

Duh, Venus already moved on and so are we, we already had TWO crowns, so what's the fuss?? =;)) =;)) =;))
Poseidon88
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Cool Guy
Date of Birth: 12 Apr 1988
Profession: Model
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant

Postby AaronICK » Fri May 28, 2021 6:37 am

Wow, now ko lang nalaman, magaling pala gumawa ng thread ang isang singaw?

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
AaronICK

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby esperasave » Fri May 28, 2021 1:36 pm

Ian Sebastin wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:

Actually a Filipino poster named Sophicles started the 100 pages of law on one of my posts. It was started by a Filipino as most things are such as the bullying against Thai's and Indonesians. I just returned the favor.

Thats not a favor for a right mind. Stop it.
esperasave

Postby mrworld » Fri May 28, 2021 1:43 pm

Venus is born into poverty and she is proud of it, she can only speak bicolano, tagalog and english, the mere fact she obtain philippine passport Is a proof that she is a real filipino, and she doesn't have any passport aside from philippines passport, she graduated elementary, highschool and college in the philippines, the very first time she got out of the country is when she competed in Miss Universe, the dethronement issue is a blessing in disguise for us filipinos because of that incident the filipino now are considered the best fans in the world the universe rather, and other country tried so hard to imitate what filipinos achieved, well the rest is history and now Philippines is the powerhouse country in beauty pageants
mrworld
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jasper
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Business Man
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Everything
Message: PAT-TULAK FACEBOOK FAN PAGE LINK http://www.facebook.com/pages/PAT-TULAK ... 12667746?v

Postby oliv2068 » Fri May 28, 2021 2:48 pm

Vecklang Tourz ... Hamog na Hamog ang dating mo ... Graveeeethz, di ka pa rin maka move on ... Hanggang ngayon BINABANGUNGOT ka pa rin ng INSECURITIES mo 8-} 8-} 8-} ... Well, sige pagpatuloy mo ang KAGAGAHAN mo ... Ikamamatay mo ang INGGIT at NGITNGIT sa mga MAGAGANDANG DILAG ng PILIPINAS :%)) ... pero, IMFUCKTA ka rin >:) ... PINOY ka rin di ba ... pero pasimuno sa PANINIRA sa kapwa PINOY ... KULANG ka lang sa DILIG !!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
oliv2068

Real Life Name/Nick: Frennie
Date of Birth: 20 Jul 1975
Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Fitness, Fashion and Beauty

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Fri May 28, 2021 9:45 pm

Venus Raj being called as a semi finalist was really an orgasmic experience to a vast majority of pinoy pageant fans .

Lalo na yung mga beki .
Nag water water .
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1992
Profession: Amuyong
Hobbies/Interests: Spewing chaos, drama and comedy.
Message: Granny bring back the DEMON TAG. I want it and I'm qualified.

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Fri May 28, 2021 9:56 pm

The biggest Philippine scandal I think would be Pia Wurtzbach winning the Miss Universe crown in 2015 with Steve Harvey messing up big time with the switcharoo thing .

It’s very anti climactic .

But it turned out to be a good thing with Pia becoming the most popular Miss Universe winner ever .
Even became a correspondent for ET during the Super Bowl 50 media day .
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1992
Profession: Amuyong
Hobbies/Interests: Spewing chaos, drama and comedy.
Message: Granny bring back the DEMON TAG. I want it and I'm qualified.

Postby Ian Sebastin » Mon May 31, 2021 7:52 am

oliv2068 wrote:Vecklang Tourz ... Hamog na Hamog ang dating mo ... Graveeeethz, di ka pa rin maka move on ... Hanggang ngayon BINABANGUNGOT ka pa rin ng INSECURITIES mo 8-} 8-} 8-} ... Well, sige pagpatuloy mo ang KAGAGAHAN mo ... Ikamamatay mo ang INGGIT at NGITNGIT sa mga MAGAGANDANG DILAG ng PILIPINAS :%)) ... pero, IMFUCKTA ka rin >:) ... PINOY ka rin di ba ... pero pasimuno sa PANINIRA sa kapwa PINOY ... KULANG ka lang sa DILIG !!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Dapat ay nakatira ka bilang isang dalaga sa Miami ????

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Return to Miss Universe