Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam issue

Image



  • 2

Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam issue

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 pm

    



READ] UNPOPULAR OPINION - Some Pinoy netizens are projecting their insecurities on Miss Universe Thailand, Amanda Obdam...
Some Filipino pageant fans are easily triggered by anything Amanda does. This is simply projecting their insecurities on her for reasons like:
- it could be envious of her and her team's ability to secure designer and luxury brands whether through outright purchase, product loan or ex-deals.
-it could be that the MUT is able to stage a better national pageant that the Philippines had.
- it could be that they see outstanding support in prep, in wardrobe, in sponsorships, etc... of the MUTorg on Amanda that they wish we have for our own.
- it could be that they are not able to keep up with the high gloss and glam that the MUT team is able to come up for their rep.
And whatever reason it is, it has become unhealthy that a call out is in order...
There is a reason why one of the last time we posted on Amanda was back in March 7. It is to be mindful of those that have nothing good to say about her. We were avoiding that kind of toxicity we saw in other Facebook pages/groups and Instagram accounts.
This is just one of the examples of the toxic behavior we have been seeing among Pinoy pageant fans. Something that we hope we can all dial down even for a smidge.
More on the growing toxic and entitlement of some Filipino fans here - https://sashesandscripts.wordpress.com/ ... lement.../


The Filipino pageant fans are jealous because Amanda will end the 32 year title drought for Thailand at 69th Miss Universe?


Last edited by ajsy0203 on Sun May 02, 2021 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fan Favorite: 69th Miss Universe Final Round Voting
https://surveyhero.com/c/48b5339d
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9679
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3687
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Sun May 02, 2021 11:22 pm

ENVY??? KALOKOHAN ANG BASURANG PAGEANT PAGE NA 'YAN.

ANO NAMAN ANG IKAIINGGIT NG MGA PINOY SA MGA TAENG 'YAN? AS IN MERON BA???

PATAWA 'YANG PAGE NA 'YAN. GUSTO LANG NIYAN DUMAMI ANG LIKES NIYAN FROM TAE FANS. MORE LIKES, MORE MONEY. PWE!
Image
User avatar
Elyerno Zabagguri
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:38 pm
Location: Tatar ASSR
Country: Russia (ru)
Reputation: 725
Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: THE REAL B*TCH IN TOWN!

  • 2

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby SisterStella » Mon May 03, 2021 12:50 am

Of course it is DEFINITELY NOT JEALOUSY. Why would a powerhouse country get jealous over a TRYING HARD COPYCAT who has not really proven any impressive track record in the world of pageantry bwahahahaha

Pageant fans are just ANNOYED with the SHOWING OFFS, INSENSIVITY and CALLOUSNESS of the Thai team towards what's going on around the universe right now. Any girl who does not show HUMILITY, SENSITIVITY, CARING and MINDFULNESS towards others ARE A HUGE NO NO NO specially to the Filipino pageant fans.
[-X [-X [-X :-j :-j :-j @-) @-) @-)
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 2468
Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry
Message: Passionate fan of the pageant world

  • 1

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby esperasave » Mon May 03, 2021 1:31 am

It's all about the Pageant Fans, they are all toxic day in and day out, rain or shine, in sickness or in health, for poorer or for richness, through thick or thin, rags or riches until forever. Pageant Fans are all feeling entitled. They don't want to give, all they want is to take, take and all take but no giving. They are showing shades like my Psyche patients in our BHU, Behavioral Health Unit. But the candidate themselves Miss Thailand and Miss Philippines have Mutual Understanding with each other. They call themselves, BABES. That's all that matters. They have this kind of give and take relationship that can last for a long time. When Amanda gives, Rabiya gives and at the same time they take whatever it is from each other.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 803
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby ElsaHimala » Mon May 03, 2021 2:50 am

esperasave wrote:It's all about the Pageant Fans, they are all toxic day in and day out, rain or shine, in sickness or in health, for poorer or for richness, through thick or thin, rags or riches until forever. Pageant Fans are all feeling entitled. They don't want to give, all they want is to take, take and all take but no giving. They are showing shades like my Psyche patients in our BHU, Behavioral Health Unit. But the candidate themselves Miss Thailand and Miss Philippines have Mutual Understanding with each other. They call themselves, BABES. That's all that matters. They have this kind of give and take relationship that can last for a long time. When Amanda gives, Rabiya gives and at the same time they take whatever it is from each other.


Indai Espe nag wo-word salad ka na naman. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
ElsaHimala
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:17 am
Location: The Big Apple
Country: Afghanistan (af)
Reputation: 1000
Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading
Message: Miracle can happen ;-)

  • 0

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby esperasave » Mon May 03, 2021 3:04 am

ElsaHimala wrote:
esperasave wrote:It's all about the Pageant Fans, they are all toxic day in and day out, rain or shine, in sickness or in health, for poorer or for richness, through thick or thin, rags or riches until forever. Pageant Fans are all feeling entitled. They don't want to give, all they want is to take, take and all take but no giving. They are showing shades like my Psyche patients in our BHU, Behavioral Health Unit. But the candidate themselves Miss Thailand and Miss Philippines have Mutual Understanding with each other. They call themselves, BABES. That's all that matters. They have this kind of give and take relationship that can last for a long time. When Amanda gives, Rabiya gives and at the same time they take whatever it is from each other.


Indai Espe nag wo-word salad ka na naman. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


Word salad is a garbled form of speech that's only a Psyche patient could understand. Which part of my words you don't understand so i can make it clear for you. I know how to reorient individuals to all spheres such as names, time, place and most importantly situations.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 803
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 3

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Astara » Mon May 03, 2021 3:21 am

Envy? Ano ika iingit?

MAIINTINDIHAN KO PA ANG PANG OOKRAY NG PINOY! PERO INGGIT VAKET!!!PAPAANO? SAAN? KANINO????

PANAHON PA ANIPORN GUMIGIMIK NA SILA SA NAPAKARAMING STYLES AND FAWSHION
pero nakaka 2 ng korona ang Pinas since then at waley pa rin sila!
nakoronahan n si Catriona sa bansa nilatapos tapos Pinas pa INGGIT? :-j

BASURANG FAN PAGE!
User avatar
Astara
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:11 am
Country: Russia (ru)
Reputation: 362
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: princess
Hobbies/Interests: Hooking up
Message: Write a message here

  • -6

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Ian Sebastin » Mon May 03, 2021 3:25 am

Filipino fanatics are certainly intimidated by Amanda Obdam. Long before 2010, Filipino fanatics were stuffing their contestants down everyone's throats. Year after year they kept flopping. Then in 2010 Venus Raj placed and every since then the Filipino fanatics have been foaming at the mouth. Filipino's try and say they don't bash but the moment you make a critique that is not praise against a Filipino delegate they all go APESHIT.

Amanda Obdam walks circles around Rubberiya Mushtiko.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -184
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 4

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby mybadname » Mon May 03, 2021 4:18 am

That's also my take on Sashes and Scripts article. Ano naman ang ikaiingitan ng mga Noypi sa kung anong meron si Ms. Santolan? Do Filipinos need those insecurities after a decade of success in world's pageantry? Quite ironic, isn't it? My take is that. Filipino fans are just quite competitive. They don't like being the tail after so many years of success which is understandable. Yes, I admit that some of them are toxic, but just like other nationalities, this is just normal. It only defines their passion. Mas toxic pa nga ang mga fans ng Thailand at Indonesia because they will resort to fake information and physical deformation of one's body and face. But correct me if I'm wrong, I have never ever encountered a Pinoy post that gives false information or deformed any candidates. Ipinaglalaban lamang nila ang gusto nilang kandidata whether Pinoy man o ibang lahi. mas gusto ng mga Pinoy ang verbal confrontation.
my name is bad but i am good

MissUniverse/MissEarth
User avatar
mybadname
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 am
Location: sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
Reputation: 3155
Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: hello everyone

  • 5

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby hauteegirl » Mon May 03, 2021 4:43 am

with 2 Miss Universe title and 1 Miss International title of Thailand? insecure?????? :%)) they still have more pad thais to eat before they can be called successful in pageantry. The only reason why filipino fans are annoyed with Amanda is because the thai fans started making derogatory/bashing videos of Rabiya. Insecurity started there.
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7139
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 9128
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 3

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Declan » Mon May 03, 2021 5:22 am

INDONESIA , THAILAND AND VIETNAM SHOULD LOOK UP ON THE PHILIPPINES. (AS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL NATION IN ASIA IN BEAUTY PAGEANT ASPECT) AND MAKE INSPIRATION

WE ARE ASIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS AFTER ALL.

DONT ENVY, MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

CHAROOOOOOOT!!


BE AWARE FILIPINOS DONT GIVE UP ON ANY FIGHTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN TRIGGERED.
Image
User avatar
Declan
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 pm
Country: Virgin Islands (British) (vg)
Reputation: 724
Real Life Name/Nick: Declan O' Brady Callaghan
Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Bar owner
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, Guiness beer
Message: will it make a difference?.....

  • 2

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Astara » Mon May 03, 2021 5:46 am

Ian Sebastin wrote: down everyone's throats



Why do you miss throbbing cock in your throat?
User avatar
Astara
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:11 am
Country: Russia (ru)
Reputation: 362
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: princess
Hobbies/Interests: Hooking up
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Declan » Mon May 03, 2021 6:05 am

Astara wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote: down everyone's throats



Why do you miss throbbing cock in your throat?


SAVAGE!!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Image
User avatar
Declan
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 pm
Country: Virgin Islands (British) (vg)
Reputation: 724
Real Life Name/Nick: Declan O' Brady Callaghan
Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Bar owner
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, Guiness beer
Message: will it make a difference?.....

  • 1

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Victorio » Mon May 03, 2021 6:48 am

Hindi naiingit ang mga pilipino ang tamang word is Naaasar na

Sino ba naman kasi hindi maaasar sa kanila eh sila na nga ang nanggagaya at nangongopya sila pa itong entitled na sabihin na next powerhouse daw sila at laging kinokumpara ang mga sarili nila sa mga pinoy, at kahit nanahimik mga pinoy sila itong pilit na laging isali mga pinoy sa usapan nila, parang feel nila sisikat lang kandidata nila kapag dinidikit sa philippines para mapansin lang, OO lahat ng nakikita nyo sa kandidata nila kay Fahsai at Amanda lahat yan prototype ng panggagaya nila kay Catriona wag nila sabihin na originality lahat ng pinaggagawa nila, pati style ng buhok, style ng makeup, style pose, style ng lakad at pati style ng damit lahat gaya gaya kay catriona walang originality, kaya wag na nila lokohin sarili nila dahil sikat lang sila kapag mga pinoy ang gumagawa ng ingay sa kanila >:)
Victorio
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:58 pm
Country: Portugal (pt)
Reputation: 122
Real Life Name/Nick: Victorio
Date of Birth: 02 Dec 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: secret
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Party
Message: Hello guys,,,

  • 0

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Lebsheke0211 » Mon May 03, 2021 7:27 am

LOL! Just by reading the comments proves the page point.
Lebsheke0211
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:45 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 10
Real Life Name/Nick: Markuz
Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: watching tv
Message: Hi everyone, its nice to be part of this family

  • 2

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Prozac » Mon May 03, 2021 8:56 am

Who is envious? And who is jealous? Definitely not me. What we Filipinos are voicing out is Amanda's team's outright callousness, apathy and disregard
to be morally responsible of their actions. We are living in a Covid era where people are forced to stay at home and follow stringent health protocols. People
are suffering and DEATH is the order of the day. MENTAL HEALTH BECOMES AN ISSUE AND MONEY IS SCARCE.

The Thai team (not necessarily Amanda) is living in a privileged seclusion in their ivory towers. They never saw the real condition & the struggle outside.
They seemed to have DISCONNECT with the outside world, that they forgot who were impacted by their overt insensitivity and indifference. Filipinos
never told Amanda to stop wearing those branded outfits. Who are we to say that? All we are saying is to be discreet, reasonable and not to advertise
it in social media because things as delicate as this can easily get FIRE. But the team were stubborn and never listen to reason. They even decided to
bring it to another level by showing Amanda's outfit with the corresponding PRICE TAGS? For what? They are accusing Filipinos of being insecure, so look
who's talking. What you are doing is the work of an insecure person who can't restrain themselves from bragging and blowing their horns.

Amanda can change gowns 10 times a day ... let's see if she will turn on Miss Universe organization ... or she will turn them off? Nobody is stopping her from wearing
those branded labels, even when she sleeps. Better still wear a Prada and Dolce and Gabbana while showering or just by going to Seven Eleven store. But
at least they have to tone down the bragging. Who will not feel slighted if somebody boasts about the brands she wore and announced it openly: I am wearing-
a Louis Vuitton. And then herald the price tags.

As a candidate Amanda could have told her team are we going overboard? But she didn't. I used to consider her a force to reckon with in Miss U this year.
But the way things are going, I can always change my mind, can't I?
Last edited by Prozac on Mon May 03, 2021 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prozac
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:45 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 146
Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, watching TV
Message: Thank you for giving us pageant updates day in and day-out.

  • 1

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:04 am

Prozac wrote:Who is envious? And who is jealous? Definitely not me. What we Filipinos are voicing out is Amanda's team's outright callousness, apathy and disregard
to be morally responsible of their actions. We are living in a Covid era where people are forced to stay at home and follow stringent health protocols. People
are suffering and DEATH is the order of the day. MENTAL HEALTH BECOMES AN ISSUE AND MONEY IS SCARCE.

The Thai team (not necessarily Amanda) is living in a privileged seclusion in their ivory towers. They never saw the real condition & the struggle outside.
They seemed to have DISCONNECT with the outside world, that they forgot who were impacted by their overt insensitivity and indifference. Filipinos
never told Amanda to stop wearing those branded outfits. Who are we to say that? All we are saying is to be discreet, reasonable and not to advertise
it in social media because things as delicate as this can easily get FIRE. But the team were stubborn and never listen to reason. They even decided to
bring it to another level by showing Amanda's outfit with the corresponding PRICE TAGS? For what? They are accusing Filipinos of being insecure, so look
who's talking. What you are doing is the work of an insecure person who can't restrain themselves from bragging and blowing their horns.

Amanda can change gowns 10 times a day ... let's see if she will turn on Miss Universe organization ... or she will turn them off? Nobody is stopping her from wearing
those branded labels, even when she sleeps. Better still wear a Prada and Dolce and Gabbana while showering or just by going to Seven Eleven store. But
at least they have to tone down the bragging. Who will not feel slighted if somebody boasts about the brands she wore and announced it openly: I am wear-
a Louis Vuitton. And then herald the price tags.

As a candidate Amanda could have told her team are we going overboard? But she didn't. I used to consider her a force to reckon with in Miss U this year.
But the way things are going, I can always change my mind, can't I?


A sign that MUT wanted to end 32 year drought at Miss Universe especially they made it to the Final Five 3 times in 4 editions but never finished in the Top 3 after Porntip's win and Bint & Anntonia's win at MI & MS in 2019. They will fight for the crown at all cost no matter what gimmicks they will give to MUO.
Last edited by ajsy0203 on Mon May 03, 2021 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fan Favorite: 69th Miss Universe Final Round Voting
https://surveyhero.com/c/48b5339d
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9679
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3687
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby spectacular » Mon May 03, 2021 10:05 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
Prozac wrote:Who is envious? And who is jealous? Definitely not me. What we Filipinos are voicing out is Amanda's team's outright callousness, apathy and disregard
to be morally responsible of their actions. We are living in a Covid era where people are forced to stay at home and follow stringent health protocols. People
are suffering and DEATH is the order of the day. MENTAL HEALTH BECOMES AN ISSUE AND MONEY IS SCARCE.

The Thai team (not necessarily Amanda) is living in a privileged seclusion in their ivory towers. They never saw the real condition & the struggle outside.
They seemed to have DISCONNECT with the outside world, that they forgot who were impacted by their overt insensitivity and indifference. Filipinos
never told Amanda to stop wearing those branded outfits. Who are we to say that? All we are saying is to be discreet, reasonable and not to advertise
it in social media because things as delicate as this can easily get FIRE. But the team were stubborn and never listen to reason. They even decided to
bring it to another level by showing Amanda's outfit with the corresponding PRICE TAGS? For what? They are accusing Filipinos of being insecure, so look
who's talking. What you are doing is the work of an insecure person who can't restrain themselves from bragging and blowing their horns.

Amanda can change gowns 10 times a day ... let's see if she will turn on Miss Universe organization ... or she will turn them off? Nobody is stopping her from wearing
those branded labels, even when she sleeps. Better still wear a Prada and Dolce and Gabbana while showering or just by going to Seven Eleven store. But
at least they have to tone down the bragging. Who will not feel slighted if somebody boasts about the brands she wore and announced it openly: I am wear-
a Louis Vuitton. And then herald the price tags.

As a candidate Amanda could have told her team are we going overboard? But she didn't. I used to consider her a force to reckon with in Miss U this year.
But the way things are going, I can always change my mind, can't I?


A sign that MUT wanted to end 32 year drought at Miss Universe especially they made it to the Final Five 3 times in 4 editions and Bint & Anntonia's win at MI & MS in 2019. They will fight for the crown at all costs no matter what gimmicks will they give to MUO.


Well good luck to them for trying

Philippines will fight to win that sandwich win and the 5th crown at all cost,

Philippines will prove that aside from venezuela, Philippines can also do what is impossible and the recent standing of the filipina queens proved that a lot,

don't forget the Philippines is the biggest fan base of Miss Universe and no one comes close even thailand, Filipinos achieved that status even the social media era are just getting started,
Image
User avatar
spectacular
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:13 pm
Location: home
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 176
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby ElsaHimala » Mon May 03, 2021 2:03 pm

esperasave wrote:
ElsaHimala wrote:
esperasave wrote:It's all about the Pageant Fans, they are all toxic day in and day out, rain or shine, in sickness or in health, for poorer or for richness, through thick or thin, rags or riches until forever. Pageant Fans are all feeling entitled. They don't want to give, all they want is to take, take and all take but no giving. They are showing shades like my Psyche patients in our BHU, Behavioral Health Unit. But the candidate themselves Miss Thailand and Miss Philippines have Mutual Understanding with each other. They call themselves, BABES. That's all that matters. They have this kind of give and take relationship that can last for a long time. When Amanda gives, Rabiya gives and at the same time they take whatever it is from each other.


Indai Espe nag wo-word salad ka na naman. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


Word salad is a garbled form of speech that's only a Psyche patient could understand. Which part of my words you don't understand so i can make it clear for you. I know how to reorient individuals to all spheres such as names, time, place and most importantly situations.


There you go, you got the answer =;)) =;)) =;))
ElsaHimala
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:17 am
Location: The Big Apple
Country: Afghanistan (af)
Reputation: 1000
Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading
Message: Miracle can happen ;-)

  • 1

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Oscillate » Mon May 03, 2021 5:58 pm

Buhay pa pala ang page na yan? >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

One of the prominent asslickers in the world of pageantry. =b
User avatar
Oscillate
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:29 am
Country: Norway (no)
Reputation: 6332
Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby Lahong800 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:32 pm

Declan wrote:
Astara wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote: down everyone's throats



Why do you miss throbbing cock in your throat?


SAVAGE!!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


Maybe he not getting any?Poor thing so mesirable all the time :)
Lahong800
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 3:58 am
Location: usa
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 14
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Hobbies/Interests: nadanadanadan nada
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby kurtij » Tue May 04, 2021 12:38 am

CONCLUSIONS LIKE THIS IS BETTER SAID/ EXPRESSED WHEN SHE OFFICIALLY WINS THE CROWN.

I'M DEFO NOT ONE OF THOSE NETIZENS WHO HE IS TALKING ABOUT BUT, FEELING INSECURED WITH EVERYTHING SHE DOES? @-) @-) @-) @-) @-)
IS IT A PERFECT CASE OF, IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
User avatar
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 28414
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 17287
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 0

Re: Pageant Fanpage take on bashers/trolls vs Amanda Obdam i

Postby jhunz23 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:43 am

Hindi talaga cya pretty sorry. Walang x factor. Para syang over-riped pero hindi ma mature, ganern!

Maingay lang, maingay din ang fans, pero mas magaganda pa 2016, 2017 and 2019 MUThai sa kanya.

Swerte na sya for Tough 10.
jhunz23
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:09 am
Location: Pampanga
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1887
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ALANATOYA, aldoteng, amigofernandojose, ANDREAS17fromFRANCE, apolinariomabini2011, Arduina, arkenken, awesome possum, beyondbeauty, bioman, blurredlines4u, brent520, budicahyono, bukita, CAELAN, Cali_Dude, canadianexpert, Carebarco, chance2012, dawn, drewtk13, drunkenbastard, EbonyJenkins, ediniki, esquire27, fibrate, flaviodk, fortela, Geeyourhair, gregj, hulk17, ialokcin, Ian Sebastin, IwanSetiawan, jampol, japee, jesshyung, john segundo, Jonathan Nguyen, joshua, Jullius, kabuto, Kakak, kantutay, Kenuncemyy, krisrock6, ldamiss, lexaprocity, Lheritier, lingintexas, lovelyriyadh, Luneta, maianara26, mannyalice79, marcked, Mariana Erwin, Marielena, mark.4missosology, Michae, modestopu, mrssealy, Nante1669, nayalulu, oliv2068, Philippinesupporter1998, poolboy, ptcjonarc, RainBernardi, rajrajraj, rave_01, red*bird35, REVENGENOW, ricosalcedo, ritikapal, scorpiodragon, ssyoki, sudani, TaYaYoung, The Glamorous Twin, The.Apprentice, theblob, tiutiu, Toniney, Vedrisceli, Virginia Dalisay, Xhelozi, XOshoni, zippo

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology