MOCHA's Miss Universe 2020 Pre-arrival List! tell me yours?

MOCHA's Miss Universe 2020 Pre-arrival List! tell me yours?

Postby MOCHA » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:17 am

Miss Universe 2020 Pre-arrival List

1.India
2.USA
3.South Africa
4.Peru
5.Thailand

I could see India as the chosen one to win the crown. She is immaculate, authentic, and has this innate warmth about her. When she speaks, there is this incredible self-awareness and lived experience about the way she presents herself. It is something that some of the ladies are lacking. USA will be up there and is being groomed to win depending in many circumstances if she really wants it. She is a performer! I underestimated South Africa at times, but she is looking amazing. Expect her to kill the evening gown round as the organization knows how to deliver in this round. Peru is beautiful but lacks conviction. While she has many adoring fans, there is disconnect to her when she is in front of you. Thailand is a mega favorite in this year’s edition and rightfully so. I am excited wait to see her perform but will probably falter in the QnA segment. She lacks deep thought and substance.

6.Mexico
7.Philippines
8.Romania
9. Jamaica
10.Brazil

At times, I find Mexico to be dry and distant. She reminds me of Blanca Soto, a Mexican actress, who also competed in Miss World 1997. Still a beautiful glamazon! I saw Philippines in person during the LA promo tour and looks like a mannequin. Sometimes lacking in presence but she is guided by a well-prepared team. Expect her to shine! Romania is the most natural and fresh-looking candidate this year. She is a SILENT KILLER! The best ebony beauty this year is Jamaica! Very modelesque and charismatic. I like Brazil’s star persona and regal bearing. Very commanding and great smile.

11.Australia
12.Venezuela
13.Ukraine
14.Canada
15.Laos

When it comes to overall package in communication (very Miss Michigan), Australia wins easily. She is petite, cute, but not that stunning. I find her overproduced especially with that thick injection on her lips. I am shocked that Venezuela looks good. I think she could surprise a lot of fans. Ukraine is unconventional and different from past queens. Polarizing or not, Canada continues to bring a lot of attention to herself. Outside of her experiences, what is something new that she could offer or groundbreaking? I hope Laos is prepared because there is so much potential.

List will change but based on up-close vids and impression. See you in Florida and hopefully Costa Rica too! Take care children of the world!
:-*

MOCHA
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Beauty Expert
Hobbies/Interests: Motherhood

Re: MOCHA's Miss Universe 2020 Pre-arrival List! tell me you

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:00 am

Will there be scores for each of the candidates up close video?

Or is it just mere introduction for the judges to know them a little bit before the preliminary close door interviews?
ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby RatedX » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:33 am

I think that USA will probably win for two simple reasons: 1. Black Lives Matter; 2. Logistics and Costs (no need to spend money for travel to home country and back.

Inasmuch as we want Rabiya to be Miss Universe, the current political and social climate in the US pretty much points to a hometown win.
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International and Miss Earth
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grand Empty Seats
RatedX
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable

Postby Ian Sebastin » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:15 am

I agree with most of your assessment with the exception of USA. USA is a cute girl but that is it. It is easy these days for a girl like her to win the USA but it is a lot harder at Universe.

I think Romania and Jamaica are stunning. I am hoping to see Romania get its first placement.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby poker_man » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:13 am

I love India too but she needs to pull off a solid presentation in the other departments.
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Return to Miss Universe