GOODBYE Paula Shugart, Hello Elon Musk!

GOODBYE Paula Shugart, Hello Elon Musk!

Postby kristoffer_s » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:36 am

Not sure if many pageant fans are aware that Endeavor/IMG is preparing to file their IPO to become a public company where people will be able to buy stocks.

The fact that Endeavor group/ IMG who owns Miss Universe was able to get Elon Musk the richest man in the world as one of the board members in their IPO filing is a sign that they are not going down without a fight.

Elon Musk have been very vocal that he wants to tap the entertainment business that is why it is not a coincidence he is joining a company who happens to own Miss Universe, UFC, organizes the New York Fashion Week and other sporting events like Miami Open in Tennis.

With how poor Miss Universe is being manage right now I expect a lot of shake up as soon as the company officially become public and Elon Musk settles down in his role starting with the canning of the outdated Paula Shugart and her minions.

Miss Universe went south as soon as they made the company's goal solely on Philanthropic work and meddled too much in political correctness. Imagine having all the access in fashion, Hollywood and sporting and not utilize it but getting stuck doing charity works and being woke. Unfortunately this dried up the entertainment value of the company as seen by fewer sponsorship. I fully expect Musk to not give a fudge about all these especially since it doesn't generate income.

If Miss Universe wants to thrive as a business, they need to stop marketing their ladies as solely Philanthropist and start molding them as celebrities.

Miss Universe needs a business man like Elon Musk and not a MotherTheresa like Paula Shugart.

The addition of Elon Musk is a good news for Miss U fans!!

Exciting times!

Last edited by kristoffer_s on Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
kristoffer_s
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2032
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: boner
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Re: GOODBYE Paula Shugart, Hello Elon Musk!

Postby Kukay » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:46 am

You obviously don’t own stocks .
It’s just profit sharing .
Geez .

The logistics is still handled by the management.
Paula Shugart survived Donald Trump.
With her vast experience and stellar resume ... the chances of her getting kicked out is almost nil .
Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar

Postby Kukay » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:04 am

Paula Shugart is like Dr. Fauci .
US presidents come and go but Dr. Fauci is still there .
Get it ?
Kukay

Postby Kukay » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:21 am

What does Elon Musk know about pageants ?

That’s so hilarious .

Ha ha

Think for once .
Kukay

Postby ChobeLuna » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:45 am

I don’t think Elon Musk is really interested in beauty pageants... not sure he will pay much attention to Miss Universe.
ChobeLuna
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Luna
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1974
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Marketing
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Running

Postby kristoffer_s » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:45 am

Kukay wrote:You obviously don’t own stocks .
Geez .

With her vast experience and stellar resume ... the chances of her getting kicked out is almost nil .

I actually do own stocks plus crypto and we both know it is not hard to own one so dont try to be a smug.

I'm sure you are aware that a single tweet from Musk drives up the value of a stock because he has millions of followers who believe in everything he invests into. Why do they believe in him? He has an army who performs due diligence before he gets into a company. Miss Universe being slapped with an Elon Musk name is a blessing and and a clear sign there is a hope despite the poor performance of the company.

Also he is not just passive investing in the company, he is becoming a board member of Endeavor. He is not just betting on the stocks, he is part of driving the company by being a board member.

You bet your ass. as soon as all the board members take their seat, Miss Universe Org finances will go thru microscopic lens and Shugart will have to answer why the fck Miss U is going downhill.

kristoffer_s

Postby Kukay » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:00 am

kristoffer_s wrote:
Kukay wrote:You obviously don’t own stocks .
Geez .

I actually do own stocks plus crypto and we both know it is not hard to own one so dont try to be a smug.

I'm sure you are aware that a single tweet from Musk drives up the value of a stock because he has millions of followers who believe in everything he invests into. Why do they believe in him? He has an army who performs due diligence before he gets into a company. Miss Universe being slapped with an Elon Musk name is a blessing and and a clear sign there is a hope despite the poor performance of the company.

Also he is not just passive investing in the company, he is becoming a board member of Endeavor. He is not just betting on the stocks, he is part of driving the company by being a board member.

You bet your ass. as soon as all the board members take their seat, Miss Universe Org finances will go thru microscopic lens and Shugart will have to answer why the fck Miss U is going downhill.

Oh really ?

Stocks and bonds are the best bets .
Not Bitcoin .
I can tell you’re just googling stuff .
Ha ha

Enjoy your charade .
You bore me .
Bye bye
Kukay

Postby stuff » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:02 pm

If Elon manage to establish a Mars colony. We will finally have a Miss Mars!
stuff

Real Life Name/Nick: stuff
Date of Birth: 27 Jun 1985
Profession: robber
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: watching

Postby Stoichio » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:36 pm

I heard about this coz I also hold some US stocks (including Elon Musk’s Tesla) and Euro stocks; but if this will happen, there is a BIG chance that IMG will drop Miss Universe, coz Miss Universe is a non-profit org (as they say).

I believe IMG/Endeavor is only riding on Musk’s popularity and social influence in the business world (especially stock market) in order for investors/traders to buy their shares come IPO.

The question is, is IMG/Endeavor really a profitable investment? I DON’T think so.
Almost all companies related to entertainment have stagnant price on the ticker board.
Unless they do something futuristic that has never been tapped by any listed company.

Last edited by Stoichio on Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MU2020
INDIA
PUERTO RICO
JAMAICA
PHILIPPINES
MEXICO
THAILAND
NEPAL
BRAZIL
COSTA RICA
ROMANIA
SOUTH AFRICA
PERU
NICARAGUA
CAMEROON
COLOMBIA
ICELAND
AUSTRALIA
USA
GREAT BRITAIN
CANADA
SINGAPORE
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby esperasave » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:07 pm

But I really like the management of Gulf Western Pacific Company late 80's and all the way before Trump handled MUO. They took good care of the girls as well as the show. They didn't deal with governmental politics and its social issues. But,, they were absorbed by another company and had long been gone since then.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby kristoffer_s » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:33 pm

Stoichio wrote:I heard about this coz I also hold some US stocks (including Elon Musk’s Tesla) and Euro stocks; but if this will happen, there is a BIG chance that IMG will drop Miss Universe, coz Miss Universe is a non-profit org (as they say).

I believe IMG/Endeavor is only riding on Musk’s popularity and social influence in the business world (especially stock market) in order for investors/traders to buy their shares come IPO.

The question is, is IMG/Endeavor really a profitable investment, I DON’T think so.
Almost all companies related to entertainment have stagnant price on the ticker board.
Unless they do something futuristic that has never been tapped by any listed company.

Thank you, finally a sensible response!

IMG dropping Miss Universe is definitely a big possibility especially if their downward trajectory persists.

I agree that Endeavor is not as profitable as Musks' other businesses but we have to remember he is aggressively trying to diversify his business reach all in the name of cryptocurrency.

Aside from his devoted followers, right now Hollywood celebrities, influencers and athletes are really into cryptocurrency so it makes sense to have a business that caters to them and joining Endeavor who owns Miss Universe, UFC, Fashion and other sporting events perfectly caters to that agenda.

All of his businesses are doing and pushing crypto transactions so can you imagine National Directors paying franchise fee with Bitcoin?! That will be something.
kristoffer_s

Postby bootsguy » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:58 pm

kristoffer_s wrote:Not sure if many pageant fans are aware that Endeavor/IMG is preparing to file their IPO to become a public company where people will be able to buy stocks.

The fact that Endeavor group/ IMG who owns Miss Universe was able to get Elon Musk the richest man in the world as one of the board members in their IPO filing is a sign that they are not going down without a fight.

Elon Musk have been very vocal that he wants to tap the entertainment business that is why it is not a coincidence he is joining a company who happens to own Miss Universe, UFC, organizes the New York Fashion Week and other sporting events like Miami Open in Tennis.

With how poor Miss Universe is being manage right now I expect a lot of shake up as soon as the company officially become public and Elon Musk settles down in his role starting with the canning of the outdated Paula Shugart and her minions.

Miss Universe went south as soon as they made the company's goal solely on Philanthropic work and meddled too much in political correctness. Imagine having all the access in fashion, Hollywood and sporting and not utilize it but getting stuck doing charity works and being woke. Unfortunately this dried up the entertainment value of the company as seen by fewer sponsorship. I fully expect Musk to not give a fudge about all these especially since it doesn't generate income.

If Miss Universe wants to thrive as a business, they need to stop marketing their ladies as solely Philanthropist and start molding them as celebrities.

Miss Universe needs a business man like Elon Musk and not a MotherTheresa like Paula Shugart.

Exciting times!

WHY NOT BUY MISS EARTH INSTEAD?????? 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby Stoichio » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:08 pm

kristoffer_s wrote:
Stoichio wrote:I heard about this coz I also hold some US stocks (including Elon Musk’s Tesla) and Euro stocks; but if this will happen, there is a BIG chance that IMG will drop Miss Universe, coz Miss Universe is a non-profit org (as they say).

The question is, is IMG/Endeavor really a profitable investment, I DON’T think so.

Thank you, finally a sensible response!

IMG dropping Miss Universe is definitely a big possibility especially if their downward trajectory persists.

I agree that Endeavor is not as profitable as Musks' other businesses but we have to remember he is aggressively trying to diversify his business reach all in the name of cryptocurrency.

Aside from his devoted followers, right now Hollywood celebrities, influencers and athletes are really into cryptocurrency so it makes sense to have a business that caters to them and joining Endeavor who owns Miss Universe, UFC, Fashion and other sporting events perfectly caters to that agenda.

All of his businesses are doing and pushing crypto transactions so can you imagine National Directors paying franchise fee with Bitcoin?! That will be something.

Wow, yes I agree that they can actually use Bitcoin as franchise fee payment. That is really something and very interesting as MUSK is really pushing for cryptocurrency in the businessworld. And it will happen, obviously!

The issue with IMG, all their ventures are seasonal. They need to diversify/venture on other types of businesses. Who knows, Musk can help.

More than a month ago before he announced of buying a billion worth of bitcoin, I had bitcoin, etherium, cardano and binance in my portfolio but I sold them immediately when they reached their peak, bought again when they neared support then sell again =;)) =;))

Right now, I don’t have any crypto in my portfolio. In time with their ongoing GREAT PLUMMET, big correction. This morning, Bitcoin was almost at its 100 day MA. Waiting for reversal.
MU2020
INDIA
PUERTO RICO
JAMAICA
PHILIPPINES
MEXICO
THAILAND
NEPAL
BRAZIL
COSTA RICA
ROMANIA
SOUTH AFRICA
PERU
NICARAGUA
CAMEROON
COLOMBIA
ICELAND
AUSTRALIA
USA
GREAT BRITAIN
CANADA
SINGAPORE
Stoichio

Postby esperasave » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:37 pm

Why are we discussing in depth about cryptocurrency and bitcoin? We are in a beauty pageant forum. When Trump was the head of MUO, he didn't bring his business empire to MUO. In fact, when he filed his Presidential candidacy, he left MUO because he doesn't want to meddle with it together. He jumped ship and got promoted from being President of MUO to President of USA. With all his failures in his administration but before he left the office, he got it right by fighting to make sure that Pfizer and Moderna is released to the US people. And now, we see the lowest occurrence of Covid cases since last year. With other nations poor or rich, their cases are spikingly high over the roof. In the City of Angels, Los Angeles is doing finishing touches in preparation to make it Open City by June 15. The Mayor Mr Garcetti have announce it 2 weeks ago. We are the the very first one to do in the world, The Universe rather. On the other hand, Olympics in Tokyo City is still in the race and undecided. Therefore, we would like to play host for the next edition of Miss Universe later this year, our second hosting. I'm an RN, we are in the race every single day to make everyone vaccinated and get protection. We wanted 100% compliance both first and second doses to all people for us to fully realized to be Open City. We felt this historic event now when each of us were used to weaponized and protect the public.
esperasave

Postby Stoichio » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:17 pm

Someone forgot to take his medications from his psychiatrist.
MU2020
INDIA
PUERTO RICO
JAMAICA
PHILIPPINES
MEXICO
THAILAND
NEPAL
BRAZIL
COSTA RICA
ROMANIA
SOUTH AFRICA
PERU
NICARAGUA
CAMEROON
COLOMBIA
ICELAND
AUSTRALIA
USA
GREAT BRITAIN
CANADA
SINGAPORE
Stoichio

Postby esperasave » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:25 pm

Stoichio wrote:Someone forgot to take his medications from his psychiatrist.

Before you get the medicines from your psychiatrist, have you received your Covid vaccines either Pfizer or Moderna yet? That's the rationale thing to do this days.
Last edited by esperasave on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:30 pm

Esperasave, inumin mo na daw yang maint meds mo teh... tsarrrr =;)) =;)) =;))
ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby esperasave » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:

Esperasave, inumin mo na daw yang maint meds mo teh... tsarrrr =;)) =;)) =;))

Train like a Beauty Queen so you'll know your current events. It looks like your current events knowledge are outdated.
esperasave

Postby Leonna Collins » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:59 pm

kristoffer_s wrote:Not sure if many pageant fans are aware that Endeavor/IMG is preparing to file their IPO to become a public company where people will be able to buy stocks.

Exciting times!
Leonna Collins

Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1999
Profession: Vet Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: I founded a youth organization called 'Hope'
Message: "It's very important to know our past."- LEILA LOPES

Postby poker_man » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:23 pm

Why Elon Musk when we can have Chavit Singzon?

poker_man

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Return to Miss Universe