Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Image



  • 3

Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Stoichio » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:21 pm

    

Who do you think is the most handsome among them if they were men?

I like Ximeno Navarette :-*



MU2020 TOP GIRLS FROM AFRICA & ASIA-PACIFIC
Beauty + Brains

AUSTRALIA
CAMBODIA
CAMEROON
INDIA
LAOS
MYANMAR
NEPAL
PHILIPPINES
SINGAPORE
SOUTH AFRICA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 20278
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby elio » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:47 pm

DAYANO MR VENEZUELA
elio
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: BEIRUT,LEBANON
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 1442
Real Life Name/Nick: elie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: football,tennis
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:06 pm

I like Dayano, Ximeno, Pio, Catriono. Some became too feminine looking. The least handsome is Zozo
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7124
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 9106
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby taleyblue » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:12 am

If i need to choose them to be my bf !!!it's between Pia and Dayana!Ximena man looks handsome too but im not a big fan of beard man even my real life bf got it too :-D
Image
taleyblue
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 7848
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:35 pm
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 297
Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Stoichio » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:47 am

taleyblue wrote:If i need to choose them to be my bf !!!it's between Pia and Dayana!Ximena man looks handsome too but im not a big fan of beard man even my real life bf got it too :-D




Clean-cut beards are best (not the bushy ones like Indians, Pakistanis and some Arabs that looks dirty).

Dayana’s male version reminds me of that Mr-World Brazil before who showed his 12” ding-dong in a video-chat =;)) =;)) =;))

MU2020 TOP GIRLS FROM AFRICA & ASIA-PACIFIC
Beauty + Brains

AUSTRALIA
CAMBODIA
CAMEROON
INDIA
LAOS
MYANMAR
NEPAL
PHILIPPINES
SINGAPORE
SOUTH AFRICA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 20278
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby hokuto1129 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:19 am

Paulino, Pio and Catriono.

>=p >=p >=p
PHILIPPINES is a legit Powerhouse in Beauty Pageant. Haters, deal with it!
hokuto1129
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:33 am
Location: Batangas
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 989
Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: banker
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: listening to music, watching movies
Message: Be what you want!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:23 am

Stoichio wrote:
Who do you think is the most handsome among them if they were men?

I like Ximeno Navarette :-*



iris and ximena :hx
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Image
User avatar
Bonitillo Campanella
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 11380
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 5:00 pm
Location: Alicante, Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 21995
Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI
Message: Be a Fruitloop in a world of Cheerios...

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby kantutay » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:09 am

Diano and Ximeno for me.
User avatar
kantutay
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 660
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Hobbies/Interests: travel
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby bcdf1930 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:59 pm

LOL :-O :-O :-O
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6898
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 am
Location: Kochi/Trivandrum
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4379
Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet
Message: Hi everyone!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby lingintexas » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:56 am

Ximena, Olivia

Handsome is a term used to describe men not women
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3648
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 615
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 1

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Stoichio » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:26 pm

lingintexas wrote:Ximena, Olivia

Handsome is a term used to describe men not women



Obviously, you didn’t get why the TITLE is like that.
What a pea-brain =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


MU2020 TOP GIRLS FROM AFRICA & ASIA-PACIFIC
Beauty + Brains

AUSTRALIA
CAMBODIA
CAMEROON
INDIA
LAOS
MYANMAR
NEPAL
PHILIPPINES
SINGAPORE
SOUTH AFRICA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 20278
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Ian Sebastin » Mon May 03, 2021 3:59 am

My pick is Glenn Close from Dangerous Liaisons. Does that count?

Image

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -160
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Stoichio » Mon May 03, 2021 9:28 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:My pick is Glenn Close from Dangerous Liaisons. Does that count?

Image


Ian din’t spill your age. That face looks like vintage photos from the ‘70s.
=;)) =;))
MU2020 TOP GIRLS FROM AFRICA & ASIA-PACIFIC
Beauty + Brains

AUSTRALIA
CAMBODIA
CAMEROON
INDIA
LAOS
MYANMAR
NEPAL
PHILIPPINES
SINGAPORE
SOUTH AFRICA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 20278
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Ian Sebastin » Tue May 04, 2021 2:08 pm

Stoichio wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:My pick is Glenn Close from Dangerous Liaisons. Does that count?

Image


Ian din’t spill your age. That face looks like vintage photos from the ‘70s.
=;)) =;))


Ugh. You found out my secret. Don’t you worry though when Miss Philippines flops this year I will get my youth back.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -160
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Stoichio » Tue May 04, 2021 3:38 pm

Ian Sebastin wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:My pick is Glenn Close from Dangerous Liaisons. Does that count?

Image


Ian din’t spill your age. That face looks like vintage photos from the ‘70s.
=;)) =;))


Ugh. You found out my secret. Don’t you worry though when Miss Philippines flops this year I will get my youth back.


Ok. Good luck. :">
Please don’t commit suicide.
MU2020 TOP GIRLS FROM AFRICA & ASIA-PACIFIC
Beauty + Brains

AUSTRALIA
CAMBODIA
CAMEROON
INDIA
LAOS
MYANMAR
NEPAL
PHILIPPINES
SINGAPORE
SOUTH AFRICA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 20278
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby lingintexas » Tue May 04, 2021 4:05 pm

Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:Ximena, Olivia

Handsome is a term used to describe men not women



Obviously, you didn’t get why the TITLE is like that.
What a pea-brain =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))




There I was being polite until the little leprechaun said something nasty. Still, an angry little dicked man I see
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3648
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 615
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Stoichio » Tue May 04, 2021 6:16 pm

lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:Ximena, Olivia

Handsome is a term used to describe men not women



Obviously, you didn’t get why the TITLE is like that.
What a pea-brain =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))




There I was being polite until the little leprechaun said something nasty. Still, an angry little dicked man I see


Of course, your dick is hundred times larger than your brain.

Glad you’re proud of it.
8-} :-j

MU2020 TOP GIRLS FROM AFRICA & ASIA-PACIFIC
Beauty + Brains

AUSTRALIA
CAMBODIA
CAMEROON
INDIA
LAOS
MYANMAR
NEPAL
PHILIPPINES
SINGAPORE
SOUTH AFRICA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 20278
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby lingintexas » Wed May 05, 2021 6:33 pm

Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:Ximena, Olivia

Handsome is a term used to describe men not women



Obviously, you didn’t get why the TITLE is like that.
What a pea-brain =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))




There I was being polite until the little leprechaun said something nasty. Still, an angry little dicked man I see


Of course, your dick is hundred times larger than your brain.

Glad you’re proud of it.
8-} :-j



I know the average weight of an adult human brain is 1.5kg so yes my dick is much larger sorry if your isn't but don't slide off your seat thinking about that big dick that hates your guts street trash
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3648
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 615
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby manoypoe » Wed May 05, 2021 6:48 pm

From handsome to dick, what is next? =;)) =;))
User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61853
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 30034
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Stoichio » Wed May 05, 2021 7:38 pm

lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:Ximena, Olivia

Handsome is a term used to describe men not women



Obviously, you didn’t get why the TITLE is like that.
What a pea-brain =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))




There I was being polite until the little leprechaun said something nasty. Still, an angry little dicked man I see


Of course, your dick is hundred times larger than your brain.

Glad you’re proud of it.
8-} :-j



I know the average weight of an adult human brain is 1.5kg so yes my dick is much larger sorry if your isn't but don't slide off your seat thinking about that big dick that hates your guts street trash



STOP! Hahaha!
Don’t try to look genius or intelligent, coz it’s not believable. :-j
You are only providing proofs of the real size of your brain =;)) =;))
MU2020 TOP GIRLS FROM AFRICA & ASIA-PACIFIC
Beauty + Brains

AUSTRALIA
CAMBODIA
CAMEROON
INDIA
LAOS
MYANMAR
NEPAL
PHILIPPINES
SINGAPORE
SOUTH AFRICA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 20278
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby lingintexas » Thu May 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:Ximena, Olivia

Handsome is a term used to describe men not women



Obviously, you didn’t get why the TITLE is like that.
What a pea-brain =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))




There I was being polite until the little leprechaun said something nasty. Still, an angry little dicked man I see


Of course, your dick is hundred times larger than your brain.

Glad you’re proud of it.
8-} :-j



I know the average weight of an adult human brain is 1.5kg so yes my dick is much larger sorry if your isn't but don't slide off your seat thinking about that big dick that hates your guts street trash



STOP! Hahaha!
Don’t try to look genius or intelligent, coz it’s not believable. :-j
You are only providing proofs of the real size of your brain =;)) =;))


Unlike you I don't have to brag about my academic accolades the proof is in the pudding. coz is not a word unless you are a hood rat. I completely believe that the admins pay you to stir shit up because this forum is boring asf these days
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3648
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 615
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Stoichio » Thu May 06, 2021 7:24 pm

lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:Ximena, Olivia

Handsome is a term used to describe men not women



Obviously, you didn’t get why the TITLE is like that.
What a pea-brain =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))




There I was being polite until the little leprechaun said something nasty. Still, an angry little dicked man I see


Of course, your dick is hundred times larger than your brain.

Glad you’re proud of it.
8-} :-j



I know the average weight of an adult human brain is 1.5kg so yes my dick is much larger sorry if your isn't but don't slide off your seat thinking about that big dick that hates your guts street trash



STOP! Hahaha!
Don’t try to look genius or intelligent, coz it’s not believable. :-j
You are only providing proofs of the real size of your brain =;)) =;))


Unlike you I don't have to brag about my academic accolades the proof is in the pudding. coz is not a word unless you are a hood rat. I completely believe that the admins pay you to stir shit up because this forum is boring asf these days


Your words are nasty. :-j
Now, you perfectly defined what is NASTY.
Look at the mirror. 8-}

What lesson you want to learn next, biggie dick-little nut? :-*


MU2020 TOP GIRLS FROM AFRICA & ASIA-PACIFIC
Beauty + Brains

AUSTRALIA
CAMBODIA
CAMEROON
INDIA
LAOS
MYANMAR
NEPAL
PHILIPPINES
SINGAPORE
SOUTH AFRICA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 20278
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby lingintexas » Thu May 06, 2021 7:30 pm

Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:Ximena, Olivia

Handsome is a term used to describe men not women



Obviously, you didn’t get why the TITLE is like that.
What a pea-brain =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))




There I was being polite until the little leprechaun said something nasty. Still, an angry little dicked man I see


Of course, your dick is hundred times larger than your brain.

Glad you’re proud of it.
8-} :-j



I know the average weight of an adult human brain is 1.5kg so yes my dick is much larger sorry if your isn't but don't slide off your seat thinking about that big dick that hates your guts street trash



STOP! Hahaha!
Don’t try to look genius or intelligent, coz it’s not believable. :-j
You are only providing proofs of the real size of your brain =;)) =;))


Unlike you I don't have to brag about my academic accolades the proof is in the pudding. coz is not a word unless you are a hood rat. I completely believe that the admins pay you to stir shit up because this forum is boring asf these days


Your words are nasty. :-j
Now, you perfectly defined what is NASTY.
Look at the mirror. 8-}

What lesson you want to learn next, biggie dick-little nut? :-*




Your comebacks as patathetic as your posts
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3648
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 615
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: Most Handsome Miss Universe Winner (2008-2019)

Postby Stoichio » Thu May 06, 2021 8:10 pm

lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:Ximena, Olivia

Handsome is a term used to describe men not women



Obviously, you didn’t get why the TITLE is like that.
What a pea-brain =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))




There I was being polite until the little leprechaun said something nasty. Still, an angry little dicked man I see


Of course, your dick is hundred times larger than your brain.

Glad you’re proud of it.
8-} :-j



I know the average weight of an adult human brain is 1.5kg so yes my dick is much larger sorry if your isn't but don't slide off your seat thinking about that big dick that hates your guts street trash



STOP! Hahaha!
Don’t try to look genius or intelligent, coz it’s not believable. :-j
You are only providing proofs of the real size of your brain =;)) =;))


Unlike you I don't have to brag about my academic accolades the proof is in the pudding. coz is not a word unless you are a hood rat. I completely believe that the admins pay you to stir shit up because this forum is boring asf these days


Your words are nasty. :-j
Now, you perfectly defined what is NASTY.
Look at the mirror. 8-}

What lesson you want to learn next, biggie dick-little nut? :-*




Your comebacks as patathetic as your posts


I know you heard an echo when you said those pea-nut.
:-j 8-}
MU2020 TOP GIRLS FROM AFRICA & ASIA-PACIFIC
Beauty + Brains

AUSTRALIA
CAMBODIA
CAMEROON
INDIA
LAOS
MYANMAR
NEPAL
PHILIPPINES
SINGAPORE
SOUTH AFRICA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 20278
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 111111111, ac.avila, accpangit2, Alix-ann, benjieSANTI, beybubble, beyondbeauty, Bogdanavv, Boulangerie, bukita, CabreraRoe, Candice06, capricorn011377, Carebarco, d7o0om, Delocuras, drewtk13, ebbenstein01, Elyerno Zabagguri, epbsalazar, esperasave, FAB2018, Georgina_Sparks, glennnoel, Google [Bot], Hanate, hermie, ialokcin, incredible_india, introvertedguy, janet_emperado, jhunz23, jncanphil, junlum, kamrin18, kujosak9210, ldamiss, Liquid_Nylon, lucy, Masahiro12, May de Greatest, Michae, Mihaeltzq, Mihaelvqo, minimalist, mithiyaad, ms_melanie, mybadname, nix, Noel, perfidalimpin1988, Philippinesupporter1998, Polinajle, primerouno, Queen of the Clouds, qwertyu, red*bird35, ritikapal, settimo cielo, the critic, The.Apprentice, tonywong82000, TopTgirl, twisted123, Vedrisceli, wenzmawtinez, XOshoni, yellowgreen14

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology