♕ MISS FRANCE 2022 | DIANE LEYRE ♕ (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Re: ♕ MISS FRANCE 2022 | DIANE LEYRE ♕ (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:02 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Arduina wrote:To think they denied this girl the right to represent us X( X( X( >:< >:< >:< >:<

They had no choice she didn’t signed the contracts what were they supposed to do ?

They very much so had a choice. She didn't sign a contract to be represented by a talent agency, which should have no bearing on who gets sent to Miss Universe. She signed all the contracts needed to be Miss France.

So what’s the issue then ? There have to be more to this story

The talent agency collaborates with Miss France on choosing their international representatives. They were mad that Diane did not want to sign with them, so they blocked her from competing. She is under no actual legal obligation to sign with them and probably chose not to because they offered her a terrible contract that would have signed her life away to them, but they decided to be petty and said "well then you're not going to Miss Universe."

I'm sure this is no more than this agency wants control over and to make money off of the French international representatives, and Diane didn't want to let them do that.

She should sue them. This is ridiculous, so what’s Diane’s title ? Is she still France ? Is she making money from her title ? If not she should just give them back their title and go back to modeling. I’m really upset that they did that and how did the miss France org let this happened ?

She is still Miss France and still is paid a salary. Her reign ends on Saturday so I think she just thought it was so late in her reign it wasn't worth turning this into a whole controversy and risking dethronement. She supposedly is writing a book about her experience though.

But I genuinely do think that the new leadership at Miss France does not care about its titleholders and the way they treated Diane shows that. There seems to be a direct correlation with Sylvie leaving Miss France and Diane beginning to receive awful treatment, it was almost immediately when Sylvie left.

Damn shame,
I can’t believe that’s how the miss France ORG treats their girls. Well at lease she is still receiving her salary. I am so gutted for her I wish she would have exposed them all. Ridiculous how these young ladies are treated without proper guidance. I am sure one day someone will blow this into the public eye just like what’s happening in the miss usa org.
Oh damn I can’t believe it’s already a year since they’re crowing. So wait the miss France pageant is this weekend ?

The new leader of Miss France only cares about television ratings for the night of finals, they made an awful decision by hiring her and getting rid of Sylvie in the process.

But yes, Miss France is this weekend on Saturday. Everything is in the Miss France 2023 thread.

Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:39 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Arduina wrote:To think they denied this girl the right to represent us X( X( X( >:< >:< >:< >:<

They had no choice she didn’t signed the contracts what were they supposed to do ?

They very much so had a choice. She didn't sign a contract to be represented by a talent agency, which should have no bearing on who gets sent to Miss Universe. She signed all the contracts needed to be Miss France.

So what’s the issue then ? There have to be more to this story

The talent agency collaborates with Miss France on choosing their international representatives. They were mad that Diane did not want to sign with them, so they blocked her from competing. She is under no actual legal obligation to sign with them and probably chose not to because they offered her a terrible contract that would have signed her life away to them, but they decided to be petty and said "well then you're not going to Miss Universe."

I'm sure this is no more than this agency wants control over and to make money off of the French international representatives, and Diane didn't want to let them do that.

She should sue them. This is ridiculous, so what’s Diane’s title ? Is she still France ? Is she making money from her title ? If not she should just give them back their title and go back to modeling. I’m really upset that they did that and how did the miss France org let this happened ?

She is still Miss France and still is paid a salary. Her reign ends on Saturday so I think she just thought it was so late in her reign it wasn't worth turning this into a whole controversy and risking dethronement. She supposedly is writing a book about her experience though.

But I genuinely do think that the new leadership at Miss France does not care about its titleholders and the way they treated Diane shows that. There seems to be a direct correlation with Sylvie leaving Miss France and Diane beginning to receive awful treatment, it was almost immediately when Sylvie left.

Damn shame,
I can’t believe that’s how the miss France ORG treats their girls. Well at lease she is still receiving her salary. I am so gutted for her I wish she would have exposed them all. Ridiculous how these young ladies are treated without proper guidance. I am sure one day someone will blow this into the public eye just like what’s happening in the miss usa org.
Oh damn I can’t believe it’s already a year since they’re crowing. So wait the miss France pageant is this weekend ?

The new leader of Miss France only cares about television ratings for the night of finals, they made an awful decision by hiring her and getting rid of Sylvie in the process.

But yes, Miss France is this weekend on Saturday. Everything is in the Miss France 2023 thread.

Thanks let’s see if they put on a grand show like always
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Arduina » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:27 am

I see threads in the MFO facebook page where people are saying Diane was nonexistent this year ... yes indeed, but do wonder why and since when!
I can't believe people are not realizing it clearly started when Sylvie had to leave, since she resigned, the MFO official social media barely talk about Diane's activities and barely post new pictures.
Her personnal social media has more information than the MFO one.

SHAME !

And when I see Floriane's account, I think she received minimal help. Nothing new on it since late November. She's cute but received no actual media training. We're about to clap :'( :'(
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1978
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Quality System Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:39 pm

Arduina wrote:I see threads in the MFO facebook page where people are saying Diane was nonexistent this year ... yes indeed, but do wonder why and since when!
I can't believe people are not realizing it clearly started when Sylvie had to leave, since she resigned, the MFO official social media barely talk about Diane's activities and barely post new pictures.
Her personnal social media has more information than the MFO one.

SHAME !

And when I see Floriane's account, I think she received minimal help. Nothing new on it since late November. She's cute but received no actual media training. We're about to clap :'( :'(

1000%

We need Sylvie back :%((
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:35 pm

:hx

Queen of the Clouds

Postby Arduina » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:56 pm

Seems they are eager to get rid of her.

Sylvie had a radio interview with the radio Diane works with. She said in her stories that once she'll be done, she'll try and see Diane.
And you can later see them together, Diane says "this one, she comes here for work and yet she finds the way to find and see me".

Seems she throw shades at someone but I don't know who.
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:00 pm

Arduina wrote:Seems they are eager to get rid of her.

Sylvie had a radio interview with the radio Diane works with. She said in her stories that once she'll be done, she'll try and see Diane.
And you can later see them together, Diane says "this one, she comes here for work and yet she finds the way to find and see me".

I'm very eagerly waiting for Diane to spill everything in her book. I bet she has a lot of shit she's waiting to spill.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Arduina » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:54 pm

I'm very eagerly waiting for Diane to spill everything in her book. I bet she has a lot of shit she's waiting to spill.

I wonder whether she still isn't tied by some kind of contract as Miss France, I mean I know they still have to stick to the rules for a couple months/years after their reign (at some point they still weren't allowed to topless photos). I'm surprised about that book info, where have you seen it? But I definitely wish for her to spill the tea as long as she doesn't suffer from it.
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:57 pm

Arduina wrote:

I wonder whether she still isn't tied by some kind of contract as Miss France, I mean I know they still have to stick to the rules for a couple months/years after their reign (at some point they still weren't allowed to topless photos). I'm surprised about that book info, where have you seen it? But I definitely wish for her to spill the tea as long as she doesn't suffer from it.

I think she said it on her radio show when they asked her about her post-reign plans. I don't remember exactly but I do know specifically I saw French fan accounts discussing it on IG a few weeks or so ago.

But it's true she may still be under contract after her reign ends.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Arduina » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:39 am

Seems she missed her call at the radio show this morning :/

She's in Châteauroux but had a radio device with her that enables her to work far away from the studio.
Her coworkers bullied her stating she did not wake-up this morning and missed her job schedule.They even tried to call the hotel she's staying at this morning to wake her up.
I couldn't hear it all so I don't know whether they were serious or not.
If true, this is a serious issue, but come on, the schedule of this girl is absolutely INSANE. Nobody as healthy and young as she is could resist only a couple hours of sleep every night since the summer + Miss France schedule.

Honestly this radio show might have give her a better communication skills but the ratings are horrible.
The main host is a bully, working on TV with the infamous TPMP show that is well known for its bullying and very bad taste.
Given the ratings, I'm pretty sure the show, and/or team won't be renewed next September. It's so bad they might even get cancelled before the end of the usual run (from September to July).
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Arduina » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:07 pm

Well it was indeed a joke (BAD).
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Arduina » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:09 pm

Merci Diane

Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Arduina » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:23 am

Diane said she's back with her physical personal trainer since her schedule is not to hectic anymore.
Funny (I know I'm hanging on any tiny little detail here, I'm still in denial, bear with me), her trainer said in on of her insta story "we have one year to achieve it" and Diane quickly spoke as if not to let her finish her sentence.
One year to get back in competition shape maybe ???? 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Yes, that is clearly a happy wish.
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:21 pm

Arduina wrote:Diane said she's back with her physical personal trainer since her schedule is not to hectic anymore.
Funny (I know I'm hanging on any tiny little detail here, I'm still in denial, bear with me), her trainer said in on of her insta story "we have one year to achieve it" and Diane quickly spoke as if not to let her finish her sentence.
One year to get back in competition shape maybe ???? 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Yes, that is clearly a happy wish.

Apparently, the situation between Diane and TalentLab would be getting better and there would be a good chance that Diane will finally go to Miss Universe. I'm so happy if these rumors are true, Diane is a hard worker, she will have until November/December to lose the pounds she had gained and to work on her catwalk and at Miss Universe 2023 she will be UNBEATABLE. :!! :!! :!!
TOP 5 for Miss Universe 2024 :

1. France 2. Mongolia 3. Kazakhstan
4. Venezuela 5. Kyrgyzstan

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.

Postby Arduina » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:21 pm

She HAS to work with Clémence's catwalk trainer, he did wonders with her!!!
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Arduina » Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:52 pm

Seems Miss U 2023 will happen in December 2023 and will last 1 month according to today's press conference from the new owner.

That would be difficult for Indira to attend, except if the "she has to crown the new Miss France" rule no longer apply under new management.
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:08 pm

Arduina wrote:Seems Miss U 2023 will happen in December 2023 and will last 1 month according to today's press conference from the new owner.

That would be difficult for Indira to attend, except if the "she has to crown the new Miss France" rule no longer apply under new management.

I don't see why it wouldn't apply, Miss France is more important than Miss Universe. I really really really hope Diane goes to Miss Universe 2023 and Indira to Miss Universe 2024 or Miss World.

Imagine Diane after a year working on Miss Universe training. If Clémence got to the level she did, imagine what Diane could do. No hate to Clémence, but Diane already looked like a Miss Universe when she only won Miss Île-de-France. She would undoubtedly enter Miss Universe 2023 as a major frontrunner and if this one-month luxurious pageant is all true, then it'd all be worth it in the end waiting a year to compete.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Arduina » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:13 pm

Arduina wrote:Seems Miss U 2023 will happen in December 2023 and will last 1 month according to today's press conference from the new owner.

I don't see why it wouldn't apply, Miss France is more important than Miss Universe. I really really really hope Diane goes to Miss Universe 2023 and Indira to Miss Universe 2024 or Miss World.

Imagine Diane after a year working on Miss Universe training. If Clémence got to the level she did, imagine what Diane could do. No hate to Clémence, but Diane already looked like a Miss Universe when she only won Miss Île-de-France. She would undoubtedly enter Miss Universe 2023 as a major frontrunner and if this one-month luxurious pageant is all true, then it'd all be worth it in the end waiting a year to compete.

She has a HUGE competitive spirit. I don't dare hope because her punishment tis year was bad enough, I don't want to go through that twice.
But geez if she goes in December, she's a major threat.
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:39 pm

Arduina wrote:She HAS to work with Clémence's catwalk trainer, he did wonders with her!!!

Yes. That's what I've been saying for several months, this guy is excellent, we need him for the preparation of our representatives to international pageants, especially for Miss Universe (I don't know if the walk is really important for Miss World, except maybe for the Top Model fast-track). Clémence has become absolutely incredible thanks to him. It may be an upopular opinion but I think Arnaud has had its day and is a bit old fashioned... Anyway, as far as catwalk is concerned, I always found his lessons quite outdated.

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby Thomas876 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:24 pm

Omg. It really looks like she's going to represent us in December. :!! :!! :!! In a new interview, Agathe said that she would prefer to participate in Miss World because it would suit her more. It's weird...She had said (shortly after Miss France 2023) that she would prefer to participate in Miss Universe. I think Agathe has a good feeling and understood that she no longer had any chance of participating in Miss Universe because Diane would go there so her focus is now on Miss World. >=p >=p >=p

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby The.Apprentice » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:10 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Omg. It really looks like she's going to represent us in December. :!! :!! :!! In a new interview, Agathe said that she would prefer to participate in Miss World because it would suit her more. It's weird...She had said (shortly after Miss France 2023) that she would prefer to participate in Miss Universe. I think Agathe has a good feeling and understood that she no longer had any chance of participating in Miss Universe because Diane would go there so her focus is now on Miss World. >=p >=p >=p

But Diane needs to sort out her issues with Talent Lab first, because they are the license holder for Miss Universe. Don't know if it will happen though...
Fingers crossed.
The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Profession: Engineer

Postby Arduina » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:14 pm

I think if they want to have results they have to sort their ego and management issues.

Diane is on a sport track training to be in top shape come December.
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:16 pm

Amazing news!!!
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Zuleyka Rivera Mendoza » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:39 pm

She deserves it!! Loooove her [-O< [-O<
Perfect for Miss Universe!!
Zuleyka Rivera Mendoza
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 03 Oct 1987
Profession: Z.R
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling and Actress

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:20 pm

Congratulations she will be in the top 10 for sure . Great news
yellowyam1

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:46 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:Congratulations she will be in the top 10 for sure . Great news

It's not official, eh, I prefer to remind you all so that we won't be too disappointed if the outcome is finally different in December, but yes, Diane seems really destined to compete for Miss Universe 2023.

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:21 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:Congratulations she will be in the top 10 for sure . Great news

It's not official, eh, I prefer to remind you all so that we won't be too disappointed if the outcome is finally different in December, but yes, Diane seems really destined to compete for Miss Universe 2023.

Oh ok, thanks for the info
yellowyam1

Postby Arduina » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:09 pm

Seems Diane has an announcement to make today. Not sure at all it's Miss U related but I sure hope as hell it is :)

Her message of yesterday evening was : "Did you notice I am no longer posting on my instagram except for stories? Ever wondered why? the answer in 24h"

We'll see!

Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Arduina » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:52 am

Well, nothing so far :%)) I think she forgot it :p
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Postby Arduina » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:28 am

Diane made her announcement : she signed in a new management team. So definitely bye bye Talent Lab :'( :'(
It does not seem good regarding Miss Universe :'( I am so sad.

On her insta, half of her comments at the moment are about Miss Universe. She always answers with a finger crossed emoji.
She wants to go, but it seems the "how" does not suit her.

Let's wait and see but I'm afraid we're about to get the biggest waste of beauty France ever had so far.
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe