MISS JAMAICA UNIVERSE 2021 IS DAENA SOARES

MISS JAMAICA UNIVERSE 2021 IS DAENA SOARES

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:15 am

I hope the top 10 will have better pic's and are able to crack the top 5 at Miss Universe

the one in white 6th from left to right seems to be in Miss Universe shape and I think the finals are to be held this coming Sunday

A what the rasswasthat
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 27 Sep 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: my damn business
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: my damn business

Re: MISS JAMAICA UNIVERSE 2021 TOP 10

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:22 am

A what the rasswasthat

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:16 am

There are some cute girls not sure I would say stunning. Waiting for the finals. I love the one with the red ss and natural hair she seems like a doll her body is gorgeous, also loving the one with the braids gorgeous
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:17 am

A what the rasswasthat wrote:Image

She’s probably be the winner but how does she stack up against the international ladies ?
yellowyam1

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:09 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:There are some cute girls not sure I would say stunning. Waiting for the finals. I love the one with the red ss and natural hair she seems like a doll her body is gorgeous, also loving the one with the braids gorgeous

Oh my...I totally agree. Who is she? She is such a standout visually. Body on point and she would definitely stand out in a crowd.
Frank Speech

Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1980
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Research
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:10 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
A what the rasswasthat wrote:Image

She’s probably be the winner but how does she stack up against the international ladies ?

Very good...possible top 3 for me....but I would be concerned about how she is going to stand out at Miss Universe.

The young lady in the red with the afro - if they train her well for interview, I could see her doing very well at Miss Universe.
Frank Speech

Postby JoelR » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:36 pm

At this point with Miss Universe around the corner, what is the point of holding a pageant? These girls won't have any real time to prepare for Universe. The only girls that have a chance are girls that trained hard before their national pageant. DR placed 4th runner up and they don't have anyone for December. You have momentum, and sending another stunner who is well trained can continue it and possibly win. Same with Brazil. I know a lot of ND probably don't want to designate someone but the only realist thing to do is hold a pageant this year, the winner is sent to Miss Universe 2022 and designate a girl for December. Everyone wins. A strong girl is designated and the winner has plenty of time to prepare for 2022. This goes to a lot of countries not just Jamaica.
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:00 pm

JoelR wrote: At this point with Miss Universe around the corner, what is the point of holding a pageant? These girls won't have any real time to prepare for Universe. The only girls that have a chance are girls that trained hard before their national pageant. DR placed 4th runner up and they don't have anyone for December. You have momentum, and sending another stunner who is well trained can continue it and possibly win. Same with Brazil. I know a lot of ND probably don't want to designate someone but the only realist thing to do is hold a pageant this year, the winner is sent to Miss Universe 2022 and designate a girl for December. Everyone wins. A strong girl is designated and the winner has plenty of time to prepare for 2022. This goes to a lot of countries not just Jamaica.

I totally agree. Send the stunner in red to the 2022 pageant and designate someone for 2021.
Frank Speech

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:45 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
JoelR wrote: At this point with Miss Universe around the corner, what is the point of holding a pageant? These girls won't have any real time to prepare for Universe. The only girls that have a chance are girls that trained hard before their national pageant. DR placed 4th runner up and they don't have anyone for December. You have momentum, and sending another stunner who is well trained can continue it and possibly win. Same with Brazil. I know a lot of ND probably don't want to designate someone but the only realist thing to do is hold a pageant this year, the winner is sent to Miss Universe 2022 and designate a girl for December. Everyone wins. A strong girl is designated and the winner has plenty of time to prepare for 2022. This goes to a lot of countries not just Jamaica.

I totally agree. Send the stunner in red to the 2022 pageant and designate someone for 2021.

I completely agree, it makes no sense to hold a pageant this late. A girl should have already been chosen and been in heavy training (girl in the red ss with natural hair) she is a stunner, gorgeous. She would be a standout at miss universe. They dropped the ball here. Whomever win the pageant in the next three weeks which is so a long and wasteful time will have no time to really prepare. There was no need for another pageant. Anyways let’s hope red ss gets the crown she will at lease be a standout in miss universe
yellowyam1

Postby JoelR » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:00 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

I completely agree, it makes no sense to hold a pageant this late. A girl should have already been chosen and been in heavy training (girl in the red ss with natural hair) she is a stunner, gorgeous. She would be a standout at miss universe. They dropped the ball here. Whomever win the pageant in the next three weeks which is so a long and wasteful time will have no time to really prepare. There was no need for another pageant. Anyways let’s hope red ss gets the crown she will at lease be a standout in miss universe

What hurts me the most is girls that are crowned this late lose the opportunity to get the dress of their dreams. We all know every pageant girl has a dress of their dreams or color. When you are crowned late, you have little to no time to get that dress of your dream. A custom dress is out of the question, which most girls dream of. An already made dress will need alterations AFTER the girl has found the one AFTER going to multiple stores. If they dream of a color, they will have a hard time as they will only be able to pick from the dresses that the store has available. Stores can usually order a dress in a certain color if available, but that takes weeks, and from there the dress will probably need alterations to fit her. It's a shame. ND are holding pageants to bring in money, which I know they need but like I said, they could designate and crown a girl. Two birds, one stone. I am very upset with the top 5 countries of last year that have not crowned a girl yet. The minute they saw their girls reach top 5, they should've known they would have to crown a girl quick to continue the momentum. Top 5 countries are always talked about after the pageant and are the countries most anticipated to see if they will be back on top. What a shame
JoelR

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:07 am

JoelR wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

What hurts me the most is girls that are crowned this late lose the opportunity to get the dress of their dreams. We all know every pageant girl has a dress of their dreams or color. When you are crowned late, you have little to no time to get that dress of your dream. A custom dress is out of the question, which most girls dream of. An already made dress will need alterations AFTER the girl has found the one AFTER going to multiple stores. If they dream of a color, they will have a hard time as they will only be able to pick from the dresses that the store has available. Stores can usually order a dress in a certain color if available, but that takes weeks, and from there the dress will probably need alterations to fit her. It's a shame. ND are holding pageants to bring in money, which I know they need but like I said, they could designate and crown a girl. Two birds, one stone. I am very upset with the top 5 countries of last year that have not crowned a girl yet. The minute they saw their girls reach top 5, they should've known they would have to crown a girl quick to continue the momentum. Top 5 countries are always talked about after the pageant and are the countries most anticipated to see if they will be back on top. What a shame

Facts
yellowyam1

Postby the critic » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:32 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

Y'ALL ARE ACTING LIKE THE LAST EDITION OF MISS UNIVERSE WASN'T JUST IN MAY. HAVING A LOCAL PAGEANT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO TO GET THE GIRLS IN THE MODE. AT LEAST THE GIRLS GET A FEEL IF A REAL COMPETITION INSTEAD OF BEING HANDED SOMETHING.

THE LAST U CHECKED ONLY 44 GIRLS HAVE BEEN SELECTED, WHICH MEANS A WHOLE LOT OF THE CONTESTANTS WILL BE CROWNED OR APPOINTED WITH LESS THAN 2 MONTHS TO PREPARE. REAL BEAUTY QUEENS DONT NEED SEVERAL MONTHS TO PREPARE. THEY HAVE A NATURAL STAR QUALITY.
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:45 pm

the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

Y'ALL ARE ACTING LIKE THE LAST EDITION OF MISS UNIVERSE WASN'T JUST IN MAY. HAVING A LOCAL PAGEANT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO TO GET THE GIRLS IN THE MODE. AT LEAST THE GIRLS GET A FEEL IF A REAL COMPETITION INSTEAD OF BEING HANDED SOMETHING.

THE LAST U CHECKED ONLY 44 GIRLS HAVE BEEN SELECTED, WHICH MEANS A WHOLE LOT OF THE CONTESTANTS WILL BE CROWNED OR APPOINTED WITH LESS THAN 2 MONTHS TO PREPARE. REAL BEAUTY QUEENS DONT NEED SEVERAL MONTHS TO PREPARE. THEY HAVE A NATURAL STAR QUALITY.

If you say so,
Cause all the front runners and past winners had put in real hard work. Nothing comes easy
yellowyam1

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:09 am

My personal fave from the batch is Aaliyah Barnett. When her makeup is done right, she looks amazing. Stunning face.

Overall though, this group is def not as strong as Miqueal from last yr. This yr wont be our year. Maybe next yr will be better. If we had a Miqueal type, I would've also been like, just crown her and call it a day and stop wasting time, but I dont see a placement. Normally I can call them out. Yendi, Kaci, Davina, Miqueal and Emily, I knew they were sure placers.
Criss_Vaughn
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: IT Tech
Hobbies/Interests: Art and Movies

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:05 pm

Criss_Vaughn wrote:My personal fave from the batch is Aaliyah Barnett. When her makeup is done right, she looks amazing. Stunning face.

Overall though, this group is def not as strong as Miqueal from last yr. This yr wont be our year. Maybe next yr will be better. If we had a Miqueal type, I would've also been like, just crown her and call it a day and stop wasting time, but I dont see a placement. Normally I can call them out. Yendi, Kaci, Davina, Miqueal and Emily, I knew they were sure placers.

I think the natural hair girl can place if training was spot on but I don’t know looks alone won’t do it
Anyways we shall see. But this group is very weak
yellowyam1

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:05 pm

IMHO this is the one with the afro that could....
Save this one for 2022 but we know they won't so I guess they will choose this one for December
A what the rasswasthat

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:04 pm

Wow I see 4 stunning girls wow
yellowyam1

Postby the critic » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:18 am

TRISH WELLER IS THE ONE TO BEAT IN MY OPINION. ONE THING I NOTICED WITH MUJ IS WHENEVER THERE IS NO NEW ENTRANT TO COME IN AT ELIMINATIONS STAGE AND OUTRIGHT DOMINATE THE COMPETITION THEY USUALLY CROWN THE BEST REGIONAL QUEEN.
the critic

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:11 am

the critic wrote:

TRISH WELLER IS THE ONE TO BEAT IN MY OPINION. ONE THING I NOTICED WITH MUJ IS WHENEVER THERE IS NO NEW ENTRANT TO COME IN AT ELIMINATIONS STAGE AND OUTRIGHT DOMINATE THE COMPETITION THEY USUALLY CROWN THE BEST REGIONAL QUEEN.

She is on most people’s lists as the winner and I am here for it
yellowyam1

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:23 am

the critic wrote:

If they don't crown her then crown the other one that should be held back for next year but question...You are going to tell me Uzuri or what the hell their name is could not fit them in a damn bikini that fits? NOT trying to slight them but who is running that show? This girl can win this thing but once again her wardrobe might be an issue and they will not listen to suggestions....

Another thing and I COULD BE EXTREMELY WRONG but we tried processed hair, natural hair all of the different styles and it did not work so why not put her in micro long braids with a blunt cut (again pardon my ramblings) but this girl can do the damn deed and would be a stand out; not that her afro is bad but will the judges see what we are seeing? They put Davina at second runners up and that one is still a mystery so since they have an affinity for long flowing hair apart from Ms. South Africa cornering their asses and winning in 2019; pull this one on them and she will be a stand out and with her face structure wear the braids up, down styled anyway...REMEMBER FOLKS JUST A THOUGHT SO PLEASE DON'T BASH ME.....Just want a winner at Miss Universe but the ORG at MUJ will not listen.
A what the rasswasthat

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:35 pm

A what the rasswasthat wrote:
the critic wrote:

If they don't crown her then crown the other one that should be held back for next year but question...You are going to tell me Uzuri or what the hell their name is could not fit them in a damn bikini that fits? NOT trying to slight them but who is running that show? This girl can win this thing but once again her wardrobe might be an issue and they will not listen to suggestions....

Another thing and I COULD BE EXTREMELY WRONG but we tried processed hair, natural hair all of the different styles and it did not work so why not put her in micro long braids with a blunt cut (again pardon my ramblings) but this girl can do the damn deed and would be a stand out; not that her afro is bad but will the judges see what we are seeing? They put Davina at second runners up and that one is still a mystery so since they have an affinity for long flowing hair apart from Ms. South Africa cornering their asses and winning in 2019; pull this one on them and she will be a stand out and with her face structure wear the braids up, down styled anyway...REMEMBER FOLKS JUST A THOUGHT SO PLEASE DON'T BASH ME.....Just want a winner at Miss Universe but the ORG at MUJ will not listen.

Her hair to me is super gorgeous, it’s her trade mark. With South Africa being such a stunner, her fro would make her standout against stunners like south Africa and Spain. If you get what I am saying. Braids in miss universe is a no no we have come along way but we aren’t ready for that yet. Sure others have competed with braids before and they clapped. I am all for her hair being like this at miss universe she would slay.
yellowyam1

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:43 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:

Her hair to me is super gorgeous, it’s her trade mark. With South Africa being such a stunner, her fro would make her standout against stunners like south Africa and Spain. If you get what I am saying. Braids in miss universe is a no no we have come along way but we aren’t ready for that yet. Sure others have competed with braids before and they clapped. I am all for her hair being like this at miss universe she would slay.

Yellow yes her hair and beauty is a stand out but what we see will they and after what happened with Davina I don't know with those judges (even though it will not be the same) and the Miss Universe org. I heard her talk and the girl is intelligent but we will see.
A what the rasswasthat

Postby the critic » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:53 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:

Yellow yes her hair and beauty is a stand out but what we see will they and after what happened with Davina I don't know with those judges (even though it will not be the same) and the Miss Universe org. I heard her talk and the girl is intelligent but we will see.

IF DAVINA WENT THAT FAR WITH HER AFRO THAT SIMPLE MEANS THATS NOT AN ISSUE. SOUTH AFRICA AND COLOMBIA WEREN'T THE LAST TWO STANDING JUST BECAUSE THEIR HAIR WAS STRAIGHT.
the critic

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:07 am

the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:

IF DAVINA WENT THAT FAR WITH HER AFRO THAT SIMPLE MEANS THATS NOT AN ISSUE. SOUTH AFRICA AND COLOMBIA WEREN'T THE LAST TWO STANDING JUST BECAUSE THEIR HAIR WAS STRAIGHT.

Critic that is true but even with the answer Dav gave why did she place 2nd and not win? We can't go back but why give them an excuse to deny our rep the crown? Honestly they are going to chose who they want but it is a damn shame when the obvious winner; the stand out is denied. Imagine having this girl as Miss Universe with the funky fro....She would bring more interest to the org but do they realize that?
A what the rasswasthat

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:14 pm

Personally, and this is my opinion, but Davina's answer was the worst out of the 3 women. She stumbled over her words in the beginning and her diction and overall delivery was not as strong. I knew in that moment she wasn't going to win. Zozi on the other hand was the clear standout and her answer was iconic. But thats a topic for a different day. What is clear is that the ladies should show up and represent themselves the best way they see fit and not succumb to what they think Miss Universe wants. When Zozi did that, she finally won Miss South Africa and then went on to win Miss Universe.
Criss_Vaughn

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:17 pm

So initially Aaliyah Barnett was my fave. No longer my fave cause I'm finally starting to notice Trish and it took the Heroes Day interviews for me to really see her.

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!! She radiates so much light from within and is an amazing speaker. They need to crown her. And I love her hair - nothing about her needs to be changed. She's Miss Universe ready. She is a clear standout when compared with the other ladies' videos and she put this video together all on her own. Hair, make up and all.

Criss_Vaughn

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:28 pm

AND she can walk?! Yeah, I'm sold.

Criss_Vaughn

Postby Paquita Banana » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:36 am

Miss HGT Engineering Consultations LTD is gorgeous .
Has a commanding presence and with flirtatious catwalk.
She should win it all .
[img]tenor.com/view/banana-cat-eating-gif-18642422[/img]
Paquita Banana
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Jun 2014
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ==========
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Re: MISS JAMAICA UNIVERSE 2021 /OCT. 30

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:01 am

Head shots and SS are up folks on Instagram
stand outs: Trish -Aaliyah and Daena IMHO.
A what the rasswasthat

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:48 am

Criss_Vaughn wrote:So initially Aaliyah Barnett was my fave. No longer my fave cause I'm finally starting to notice Trish and it took the Heroes Day interviews for me to really see her.

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!! She radiates so much light from within and is an amazing speaker. They need to crown her. And I love her hair - nothing about her needs to be changed. She's Miss Universe ready. She is a clear standout when compared with the other ladies' videos and she put this video together all on her own. Hair, make up and all.

There goes your winner
yellowyam1

Next