❁♚ BEA GOMEZ IS MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2021 ♚❁

Re: ❁♚ ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2021 ♚❁

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:06 pm

https://normannorman.com/2021/06/19/sam-santamaria-to-become-a-phenomenal-woman/

SAM SANTAMARIA

Is she the other girl from The CAMP on the road to #phenomenal?

Her name is Maria Ingrid Teresita Palanca Santamaria – or Sam Santamaria for short. This 25 year-old Corporate Professional is the daughter of former PBA player Joey Santamaria, niece of 90’s supermodel Crispy Santamaria Laurel and the granddaughter of renowned Filipino Concert Pianist and National Artist nominee, Ingrid Sala Santamaria.

A cum laude graduate from De La Salle University, this 5’8” stunner carries a degree in Communications. She now works with a local eyewear brand.

BTS photo courtesy of Mr. Robert Caindoc. Her IG handle is @samsantamaria.

Know more about her soon.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:14 pm

Aces & Queens Screening for #Miss Universe Philippines 2021
(From TPP FB Page)

LOOK | AsNTM Maureen Wroblewitz was spotted at Aces & Queens Screening for Miss Universe Philippines 2021.

Will she join #MissUniversePhilippines2021 knowing that she is one of the newest Talent of Star Magic?

Maureen is with Miss Bikini Philippines 2020 1st Runner Up Chela Falconer who is confirmed to join MUPH 2021.

#ThePhilippinePageantry #TPP
Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:16 pm

Aces & Queens Screening for #Miss Universe Philippines 2021
(From TPP FB Page)

MUPH | Today's look of Maureen Wroblewitz at the First Day of Screening of Aces & Queens for #MissUniversePhilippines2021.

The biggest question is "will she join MUPH this year?"

Stoichio

Postby fortela » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:24 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
ononymous wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:Time now for y’all to become trend setters and crown a black beauty. Tired of seeing the same cookie cutters when the Philippines have some many races with so many different complexions. We want to see something new something fresh. Time for a black goddess to be crowned

Many true-blooded pageant fans have always wanted a black beauty to represent PH but many ordinary Filipinos would frown upon that idea. Many Filipinos still have the disgusting mindset that black is not attractive. And that many adore skin whitening products. They have the wrong belief that having a white or fair skin is beautiful #:-S

To be fair do you see how some of the black ladies here are bashed so badly on here ? While the average looking Asians are not bashed ? Anyways I work with a lot of Filipinos and the girls that goes to miss universe or other beauty pageants doesn’t look nothing like the Filipinos I work with. They're tanned with gorgeous skin . What I see in pageants are mainly pale white looking again women that looks more Thai or Chinese. No shade cause I know that there are man different races and complexions in the Philippines but it’s time for a change . If Japan can send different kind of beauties why can’t the Philippines?? Don’t get me wrong I am not saying to crown a girl just because she darker what I am saying it’s time to show a true representation of what the Philippines is all about.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..FILIPINOS HAVE 30 % OF THEIR DNA FROM NORTH EAST ASIA AND EVEN CENTRAL ASIA ..SO IT IS QUITE NORMAL TO BE BORN WITH LIGHT SKIN ..PEOPLE BECOME BROWN BECAUSE MANY ARE POOR SO THEY HAVE TO WORK ON THE STREETS TO EARN A LIVING SO THEIR SKIN IS BLEACHED BROWN ..PHILIPPINES COLONIZED FOR 400 YRS BY WESTERNERS AND WE ARE USED TO HAVING HYBRID BEAUTY QUEENS IN YEARLY CARNIVAL FESTIVALS.. THAILAND AND OTHER SOUTHEAST ASIANS ARE JUST BEGINNING TO MIX WITH FOREIGNERS SO IT IS THEM YOU SHOULD ASK WHY THEY SEND HALF WHITE REPRESENTATIVES
fortela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:58 pm

fortela wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
ononymous wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:Time now for y’all to become trend setters and crown a black beauty. Tired of seeing the same cookie cutters when the Philippines have some many races with so many different complexions. We want to see something new something fresh. Time for a black goddess to be crowned

Many true-blooded pageant fans have always wanted a black beauty to represent PH but many ordinary Filipinos would frown upon that idea. Many Filipinos still have the disgusting mindset that black is not attractive. And that many adore skin whitening products. They have the wrong belief that having a white or fair skin is beautiful #:-S

To be fair do you see how some of the black ladies here are bashed so badly on here ? While the average looking Asians are not bashed ? Anyways I work with a lot of Filipinos and the girls that goes to miss universe or other beauty pageants doesn’t look nothing like the Filipinos I work with. They're tanned with gorgeous skin . What I see in pageants are mainly pale white looking again women that looks more Thai or Chinese. No shade cause I know that there are man different races and complexions in the Philippines but it’s time for a change . If Japan can send different kind of beauties why can’t the Philippines?? Don’t get me wrong I am not saying to crown a girl just because she darker what I am saying it’s time to show a true representation of what the Philippines is all about.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..FILIPINOS HAVE 30 % OF THEIR DNA FROM NORTH EAST ASIA AND EVEN CENTRAL ASIA ..SO IT IS QUITE NORMAL TO BE BORN WITH LIGHT SKIN ..PEOPLE BECOME BROWN BECAUSE MANY ARE POOR SO THEY HAVE TO WORK ON THE STREETS TO EARN A LIVING SO THEIR SKIN IS BLEACHED BROWN ..PHILIPPINES COLONIZED FOR 400 YRS BY WESTERNERS AND WE ARE USED TO HAVING HYBRID BEAUTY QUEENS IN YEARLY CARNIVAL FESTIVALS.. THAILAND AND OTHER SOUTHEAST ASIANS ARE JUST BEGINNING TO MIX WITH FOREIGNERS SO IT IS THEM YOU SHOULD ASK WHY THEY SEND HALF WHITE REPRESENTATIVES

Didn’t I said that are many difference complexion and different races in the Philippines? Did you not see that part of my post? What I am saying there should be better reparations for the Philippines. They keep sending the same cookie cutter girls to pageants. Look at Vietnam? They took a big chance when they sent Hen whim at the time was so different from many Asians that we were used to seeing.
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby fortela » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:36 am

To be fair do you see how some of the black ladies here are bashed so badly on here ? While the average looking Asians are not bashed ? Anyways I work with a lot of Filipinos and the girls that goes to miss universe or other beauty pageants doesn’t look nothing like the Filipinos I work with. They're tanned with gorgeous skin . What I see in pageants are mainly pale white looking again women that looks more Thai or Chinese. No shade cause I know that there are man different races and complexions in the Philippines but it’s time for a change . If Japan can send different kind of beauties why can’t the Philippines?? Don’t get me wrong I am not saying to crown a girl just because she darker what I am saying it’s time to show a true representation of what the Philippines is all about.[/quote][/quote]

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..FILIPINOS HAVE 30 % OF THEIR DNA FROM NORTH EAST ASIA AND EVEN CENTRAL ASIA ..SO IT IS QUITE NORMAL TO BE BORN WITH LIGHT SKIN ..PEOPLE BECOME BROWN BECAUSE MANY ARE POOR SO THEY HAVE TO WORK ON THE STREETS TO EARN A LIVING SO THEIR SKIN IS BLEACHED BROWN ..PHILIPPINES COLONIZED FOR 400 YRS BY WESTERNERS AND WE ARE USED TO HAVING HYBRID BEAUTY QUEENS IN YEARLY CARNIVAL FESTIVALS.. THAILAND AND OTHER SOUTHEAST ASIANS ARE JUST BEGINNING TO MIX WITH FOREIGNERS SO IT IS THEM YOU SHOULD ASK WHY THEY SEND HALF WHITE REPRESENTATIVES[/quote]

Didn’t I said that are many difference complexion and different races in the Philippines? Did you not see that part of my post? What I am saying there should be better reparations for the Philippines. They keep sending the same cookie cutter girls to pageants. Look at Vietnam? They took a big chance when they sent Hen whim at the time was so different from many Asians that we were used to seeing.[/quote]

YOU ARE IMPLYING FROM ABOVE THAT MOST OF THE CANDIDATES PHILIPPINES SEND ABROAD ARE PALE SKINNED AND NOT THE DARK SKINNED FILIPINAS YOU ARE USED TO SEEING.SO LET ME TELL YOU THAT MORE THAN HALF OF THE POPULATION HAVE FAIR TO LIGHT BROWN SKIN AND THAT MANY BECOME DARK BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO TOIL UNDER THE SUN BECAUSE OF MANUAL LABOR EXAMPLE: FARMERS
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Profession: paralegal
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby blunderer » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:17 am

No need to fight guys, I thing what Yellow is just trying to say is he wants to see a variety from Phil reps which I kinda agree. I do want to see a dusky lady sent soon, although last 2010, we sent a dusky one but Venus was heavily bashed by the international community.
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby manoypoe » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:51 am

blunderer wrote:No need to fight guys, I thing what Yellow is just trying to say is he wants to see a variety from Phil reps which I kinda agree. I do want to see a dusky lady sent soon, although last 2010, we sent a dusky one but Venus was heavily bashed by the international community.

So what happened with the bashers of Venus? They were all slapped big time. That is why, avoid bashing as much as possible especially if the contestants did or do nothing to earn your ire.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby blunderer » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:30 pm

manoypoe wrote:
blunderer wrote:No need to fight guys, I thing what Yellow is just trying to say is he wants to see a variety from Phil reps which I kinda agree. I do want to see a dusky lady sent soon, although last 2010, we sent a dusky one but Venus was heavily bashed by the international community.

So what happened with the bashers of Venus? They were all slapped big time. That is why, avoid bashing as much as possible especially if the contestants did or do nothing to earn your ire.

Exactly, so I guess its time for another dusky Filipina beauty
blunderer

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:27 pm

Dusky ? Can someone tell me the meaning ?
yellowyam1

Postby blunderer » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:49 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:Dusky ? Can someone tell me the meaning ?

Dusky Skin is a skin complexion which is slightly on the light brown side, a little darker than a fair and wheatish skin tone. So technically a brown-skinned FIlipina
blunderer

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:00 pm

blunderer wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:Dusky ? Can someone tell me the meaning ?

Dusky Skin is a skin complexion which is slightly on the light brown side, a little darker than a fair and wheatish skin tone. So technically a brown-skinned FIlipina

Ok thank you I was hoping it wasn’t something insulting
yellowyam1

Postby Declan » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:39 am

IM A BIT RELIEVED

#:-S :-P :-P

MANILA – Maureen Wroblewitz has finally broken her silence amid reports that she is planning to join this year’s Miss Universe Philippines.

“I’ve always considered joining pageants,’ she said in a virtual media conference on Monday. “As in my other interviews, I’ve always said that I’ve considered it, that I am not closing any doors.”

Wroblewitz, however, stressed that she will join a pageant only when she feels 100 percent ready.

When categorically asked if she sees that happening this year, she said: “I am not so sure yet because this is the year, I’ve heard, that you have the least preparation time. I really want to be ready if I do join.”

Wroblewitz said she likes the idea of how pageants give women a great platform to talk about what they believe in and put forward their advocacies.

In the meantime, Wroblewitz would like to focus on her acting career as she just signed a management contract with ABS-CBN’s Star Magic.

When asked if she is willing to work with her boyfriend Juan Karlos in the future, she said: “If he decides to do acting again, of course, I’d love to.”

From the way she talked about him, it seems like everything is going well with Wroblewitz and Juan Karlos.

“It is really communication. He knows everything about me. I feel really comfortable in telling him everything. Communication and trust are really important."

https://news.abs-cbn.com/life/06/21/21/maureen-wroblewitz-miss-universe-philippines
Declan

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1984
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Bar owner
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, Guiness beer

Postby qwertyu » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:49 am

Declan wrote:IM A BIT RELIEVED

#:-S :-P :-P

MANILA – Maureen Wroblewitz has finally broken her silence amid reports that she is planning to join this year’s Miss Universe Philippines.

“I’ve always considered joining pageants,’ she said in a virtual media conference on Monday. “As in my other interviews, I’ve always said that I’ve considered it, that I am not closing any doors.”

Wroblewitz, however, stressed that she will join a pageant only when she feels 100 percent ready.

When categorically asked if she sees that happening this year, she said: “I am not so sure yet because this is the year, I’ve heard, that you have the least preparation time. I really want to be ready if I do join.”

Wroblewitz said she likes the idea of how pageants give women a great platform to talk about what they believe in and put forward their advocacies.

In the meantime, Wroblewitz would like to focus on her acting career as she just signed a management contract with ABS-CBN’s Star Magic.

When asked if she is willing to work with her boyfriend Juan Karlos in the future, she said: “If he decides to do acting again, of course, I’d love to.”

From the way she talked about him, it seems like everything is going well with Wroblewitz and Juan Karlos.

“It is really communication. He knows everything about me. I feel really comfortable in telling him everything. Communication and trust are really important."

https://news.abs-cbn.com/life/06/21/21/maureen-wroblewitz-miss-universe-philippines

OMG same!! :%))

i just dont see her as a beauty queen. :)>-

her entire aura is for showbiz! a la liza soberano.
qwertyu
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: kevin
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1989
Profession: something
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: something

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:21 pm

More of Donna Erno, from the land of Adobo, Philippines :O)

Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby firerprince » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:13 pm

Natalie Mendoza wrote:More of Donna Erno, from the land of Adobo, Philippines :O)

DAHECK SHE'S A STUNNER!

If there's something I like about MUPH org is that they aren't afraid to turn down the likes of Michelle Gumabao for an underdog like Rabiya Mateo >=p
firerprince

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby WOLF » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:03 pm

Any news on Maria Isabella Galeria joining again? This girl is meant for Miss Universe [-O< [-O<
WOLF
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1997
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: ☯☯☯☯☯
Hobbies/Interests: ☯☯☯☯☯

Postby GARAM PHANG » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:08 am

bcdf1930 wrote:I THINK Maria Ahtisa Manalo WOULD DO WELL! :=p

ATHISA'S COMMUNICATION SKILLS IS BAD..
GARAM PHANG

Real Life Name/Nick: kerena phakangkang
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Profession: style and fashion director
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: to educate misso clueless and misguided readers
Message: visited misso lastweek and found out a lot of members are beauty wannabe experts are clueless

Postby ononymous » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:08 pm

I just realized something - Both Bb. Pilipinas and Miss World Philippines will be held this Sunday, July 11. Meanwhile, the deadline of applications for MUP is by July 15.

So Bb. Pilipinas and Miss World Philippines girls who won't get crowned on Sunday can easily apply to MUP a couple of days after coronation night!
ononymous

Real Life Name/Nick: Regina
Date of Birth: 13 May 1974
Profession: Studying for my doctorate ;)
Hobbies/Interests: Anthropology and demography

Postby kurtij » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:20 am

ononymous wrote:I just realized something - Both Bb. Pilipinas and Miss World Philippines will be held this Sunday, July 11. Meanwhile, the deadline of applications for MUP is by July 15.

So Bb. Pilipinas and Miss World Philippines girls who won't get crowned on Sunday can easily apply to MUP a couple of days after coronation night!

Miss World Philippines WILL ON JULY 25TH.SAME AS MISS EARTH PHILIPPINES.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby Stoichio » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:43 pm

kurtij wrote:
ononymous wrote:I just realized something - Both Bb. Pilipinas and Miss World Philippines will be held this Sunday, July 11. Meanwhile, the deadline of applications for MUP is by July 15.

Miss World Philippines WILL ON JULY 25TH.SAME AS MISS EARTH PHILIPPINES.

MPE already moved their finals to August.

And even if MPE moved its finals, there will be no conflict because MPE is just virtual; and ABS might air it during the day.
Stoichio

Postby PH_BEAUTY » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Appoint a runner-up and prepare her well :zzz We don't have to stage another contest and have another girl go unprepared =b

Binibining Pilipinas, despite its lapses, will never be this unorganized 8-}
Last edited by PH_BEAUTY on Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PH_BEAUTY

Date of Birth: 31 Dec 2044
Profession: Engineering Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Lady Gaga stan

Postby ononymous » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:01 pm

PH_BEAUTY wrote:
Appoint a runner-up and prepare her well :zzz We don't have to be stage another contest and have another girl go unprepared =b

I want this to happen, as well. Just appoint Bella or maybe Billie. They seem ripe. Pauline is too raw still. Michelle is overaged, I think, and looks to have unofficially resigned.

I doubt MUP will do this, though. Holding a national franchise is very pricey. Shamcey's Org will need to host a pageant and get lots of sponsors in order to keep the corporation afloat.
ononymous

Real Life Name/Nick: Regina
Date of Birth: 13 May 1974
Profession: Studying for my doctorate ;)
Hobbies/Interests: Anthropology and demography

Postby Philippinesupporter1998 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:00 am

ononymous wrote:
PH_BEAUTY wrote:
Appoint a runner-up and prepare her well :zzz We don't have to be stage another contest and have another girl go unprepared =b

I want this to happen, as well. Just appoint Bella or maybe Billie. They seem ripe. Pauline is too raw still. Michelle is overaged, I think, and looks to have unofficially resigned.

I doubt MUP will do this, though. Holding a national franchise is very pricey. Shamcey's Org will need to host a pageant and get lots of sponsors in order to keep the corporation afloat.

Exactly. Just like what Miss Venezuela did this year, MUPh could have appointed our 2021 representative, and then hold a pageant to pick next year's rep. /:)
"To the Filipino haters and the pretentious trolls of Missosology, kisses!" - PhS1998
Philippinesupporter1998

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2001
Profession: unemployed
Hobbies/Interests: None at all

Postby PH_BEAUTY » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:08 pm

Miss Universe Philippines 2021 (what this year’s format will look like)

Miss Universe Philippines National Director, Shamcey S. Lee, announced the theme for the 2021 edition at the event.

She said, “I am very happy to announce that this year’s theme for the MUPh 2021 Pageant, our theme will be .... “INSPIRE YOU”. A Miss Universe Philippines is a phenomenal woman because she has the ability to inspire others. This year, the three pillars are Roots, Transformations and Charity.

JULY 19 - TOP 100 DELEGATES

AUGUST 31 - TOP 30 OFFICIAL CANDIDATES ( voted through only voting, online challenge results, and live interview)

SEPTEMBER 25 - CORONATION NIGHT
PH_BEAUTY

Date of Birth: 31 Dec 2044
Profession: Engineering Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Lady Gaga stan

Postby kurtij » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:10 pm

I HOPE THAT WHOEVER WINS MUP 2021, WILL NOT BE TRANSFORMED WITH WHORISH VIBE.
kurtij

Postby Stoichio » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:13 pm

PH_BEAUTY wrote:
Appoint a runner-up and prepare her well :zzz We don't have to stage another contest and have another girl go unprepared =b

TRUE!

Nagmamaganda na naman itong si Jonas sa kung anu-anong gimil na ginagawa niya.
He is preparing the girls to clap in the Miss Universe stage.

Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:14 pm

kurtij wrote:I HOPE THAT WHOEVER WINS MUP 2021, WILL NOT BE TRANSFORMED WITH WHORISH VIBE.

Parang tumanda ng isang dekada si Rabiya sa mga latest pics niya, kalurkey!
Stoichio

Postby kurtij » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:17 pm

Stoichio wrote:
kurtij wrote:I HOPE THAT WHOEVER WINS MUP 2021, WILL NOT BE TRANSFORMED WITH WHORISH VIBE.

Parang tumanda ng isang dekada si Rabiya sa mga latest pics niya, kalurkey!

PANGIT YUNG GINAWA NILA SA KANYA.
kurtij

Postby Stoichio » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:22 pm

NEWS | Road to #MissUniversePhilippines2021

1. The announcement of Top 100 official candidates will on July 19, monday. (which will be chosen on July 16, 17 & 18)

2. The Top 100 candidates will undergo a series of challenges during the period between July 19 - August 30.

3. Top 75 will be chosen via fan votes through the official MUPH app combined with judges' scores.

4. Top 50 will announce on August 23 and interview live on August 28 in Manila.

5. The Top 30 finalist will take part in the competition starting from September 04.

6 The Coronation Night of #MissUniversePhilippines will be held on September 25, 2021.

credits: MissUUpdates

Stoichio

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe