Pageant Veteran or a Newbie

Pageant Veteran or a Newbie

Postby Prozac » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:16 pm

Miss Universe Philippines is at the crossroads who and what type of candidate are we going to send, Are we
going to send a pageant veteran, a newbie or we just content ourselves with sending the appointed delegate
or somebody we know who has what we feel the drive, the stamina, and the core values of what it is to be
the wearer of Philippine sash.

As of now a lot of pageant veterans, crossovers, pageant wannabees, and Jane-come-lately are sending
feelers and mixed signals that they are interested and it looked like MUP at this stage is shaping up to be
a carnage of some sort (see other terms I can use: butchery, a blood bath, a gory fight, a genocide). Even
previous international winners like Ahtisa Manalo, or Emma Tiglao are rumored to join.

Tonight I was looking for BGYO's He's Into Her video, and I bumped into Adam Genato's dilemma, and he was
discussing the pros and the cons of sending a pageant veteran, a crossover, or previous winners from
other contest. He also discussed thoroughly why a huge part of us wanted a pageant neophyte.

Please watch the video here and at the end of the video, tell us what you feel and which side are you for
or against. Thank you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-KiUuHBirg

Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Re: Pageant Veteran or a Newbie

Postby Prozac » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:23 pm

Ahtisa Manalo- Miss International 2018 First Runner Up.

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:33 pm

Emma Tiglao - Miss Intercontinetal Philippines 2019

Prozac

Postby DESIREE CLARY » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:56 pm

EMMA TIGLAO had previous Miss Intercontinental experience but is not a beauty pageant veteran[/center]
DESIREE CLARY
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2001
Profession: nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Jewelry making and collect crystals

Postby esperasave » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:10 am

I'm for veteran. For one, it's Miss Universe, not a Baranggay Beauty Pageant. It's considered the most prestigious beauty pageant for the longest time so they're looking for somebody who is well packaged that is who can speak with her mind and heart as well. In this case, her answers to casual and formal questions should be relatable and well connected to the people of the world. Not rehearsed, pious or dogmatic in nature in her speaking abilities. I don't care if you have attained a PhD degree or a good career in advanced technology sectors like nuclear physicist, chemist but as long as you are emotionally and psychological stable to reach out to people who were marginalized by the society in general, the world, the universe rather. Also, we would like to see a winner who is a good role model in physical and inner beauty, not a SEX SYMBOL like the TGs, TS, (you know what I mean). In addition, the veterans would be fit to represent the country because over the course of their pageant experience, they've already picked up pieces by pieces the winning formula of some candidates who turned out as a winner to incorporate in their present candidacy. Look at the current MGI winner, she outsmart all the contestants with her answers having been taken into context from a previous competition.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby poker_man » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:16 am

It really depends on the type of girl. I think the last three Miss Universe winners were pageants vets but they were different from each other. Isa pa, kapag newbie ang nanalo for 2021, balik drawing board na naman ulit. Huwag kasing magpa-pattern sa current winner.
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:48 am

BEKBEK wrote:
Veterans or Newbies ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-KiUuHBirg
[youtube]Y-KiUuHBirg[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:51 am

poker_man wrote:It really depends on the type of girl. I think the last three Miss Universe winners were pageants vets but they were different from each other. Isa pa, kapag newbie ang nanalo for 2021, balik drawing board na naman ulit. Huwag kasing magpa-pattern sa current winner.

You mean Rabiya was patterned from Gazini? How and in what way? Or is it because they are both from KF camp? 8-> 8-> 8->

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:43 am

The girl, pageant repeater or newbie, is at her best if she is challenged. Each girl's "best", differs, and relatively defined by how far she can go and sustain every level of competition to the best that she can be!
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Prozac » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:09 am

esperasave wrote:I'm for veteran. For one, it's Miss Universe, not a Baranggay Beauty Pageant. It's considered the most prestigious beauty pageant for the longest time so they're looking for somebody who is well packaged that is who can speak with her mind and heart as well. In this case, her answers to casual and formal questions should be relatable and well connected to the people of the world. Not rehearsed, pious or dogmatic in nature in her speaking abilities. I don't care if you have attained a PhD degree or a good career in advanced technology sectors like nuclear physicist, chemist but as long as you are emotionally and psychological stable to reach out to people who were marginalized by the society in general, the world, the universe rather. Also, we would like to see a winner who is a good role model in physical and inner beauty, not a SEX SYMBOL like the TGs, TS, (you know what I mean). In addition, the veterans would be fit to represent the country because over the course of their pageant experience, they've already picked up pieces by pieces the winning formula of some candidates who turned out as a winner to incorporate in their present candidacy. Look at the current MGI winner, she outsmart all the contestants with her answers having been taken into context from a previous competition.

Sorry for my slow response esperasave, we have a brownout here. After 5 hours of waiting, I have to run my generator
just so I can answer you guys. I am also for the veterans. In the first place, they have been trained already. All we need
is just a little fine-tuning in pasarela or Q and A, and a little polishing here and there.

But my son is giving me a hard time because he was teasing me with this line: "Why spend on somebody who lost already?
If she lost before, what is a guarantee that she will fare better? Of course, he doesn't mean anything there, he just wants
a different point of view so he will see my reaction.

Then I start rattling the Pia Wurtzbach and Catriona Gray's of the world. And I did give him a pep talk because I always give
anybody second chances.

Sorry, I wish I know the TG and TS. I was almost cracking my head figuring these acronyms. TG meant Thank God, True Gentleman,
too good, Top Gear, Tail Gating, Top Gun, Third Grade, That Guy, or in McDonald's lingo "To Go, sir? Oh, I know now since we are
talking about pageants does it mean transgenders?

And TS - Thread Starter, Technical Support, Terms of Service, Toy Story, Top Secret, Tropical Storm, Times Square, Temperature
Sensor, Time Slot, The Simpsons, Turner Syndrome, or Tourette Syndrome? Hmmm .there is still another one related to pageants
... Transexual? I am only guessing.

I am not really sure if that's what you mean but it makes sense now since these two were hugging headlines recently with
Miss Universe Organization giving them the final blessings.
Prozac

Postby esperasave » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:19 am

Prozac wrote:
esperasave wrote:I'm for veteran. For one, it's Miss Universe, not a Baranggay Beauty Pageant. It's considered the most prestigious beauty pageant for the longest time so they're looking for somebody who is well packaged that is who can speak with her mind and heart as well. In this case, her answers to casual and formal questions should be relatable and well connected to the people of the world. Not rehearsed, pious or dogmatic in nature in her speaking abilities. I don't care if you have attained a PhD degree or a good career in advanced technology sectors like nuclear physicist, chemist but as long as you are emotionally and psychological stable to reach out to people who were marginalized by the society in general, the world, the universe rather. Also, we would like to see a winner who is a good role model in physical and inner beauty, not a SEX SYMBOL like the TGs, TS, (you know what I mean). In addition, the veterans would be fit to represent the country because over the course of their pageant experience, they've already picked up pieces by pieces the winning formula of some candidates who turned out as a winner to incorporate in their present candidacy. Look at the current MGI winner, she outsmart all the contestants with her answers having been taken into context from a previous competition.

Sorry for my slow response esperasave, we have a brownout here. After 5 hours of waiting, I have to run my generator
just so I can answer you guys. I am also for the veterans. In the first place, they have been trained already. All we need
is just a little fine-tuning in pasarela or Q and A, and a little polishing here and there.

But my son is giving me a hard time because he was teasing me with this line: "Why spend on somebody who lost already?
If she lost before, what is a guarantee that she will fare better? Of course, he doesn't mean anything there, he just wants
a different point of view so he will see my reaction.

Then I start rattling the Pia Wurtzbach and Catriona Gray's of the world. And I did give him a pep talk because I always give
anybody second chances.

Sorry, I wish I know the TG and TS. I was almost cracking my head figuring these acronyms. TG meant Thank God, True Gentleman,
too good, Top Gear, Tail Gating, Top Gun, Third Grade, That Guy, or in McDonald's lingo "To Go, sir? Oh, I know now since we are
talking about pageants does it mean transgenders?

And TS - Thread Starter, Technical Support, Terms of Service, Toy Story, Top Secret, Tropical Storm, Times Square, Temperature
Sensor, Time Slot, The Simpsons, Turner Syndrome, or Tourette Syndrome? Hmmm .there is still another one related to pageants
... Transexual? I am only guessing.

I am not really sure if that's what you mean but it makes sense now since these two were hugging headlines recently with
Miss Universe Organization giving them the final blessings.

You don't have to apologize because you are not forgiven, LOL. But I will accept your apology for now no matter what because I understand your predicament in your situation especially woth your family's current circumstances. In this regard, don't go beyond your comprehension or wild imagination, sorry if it will slight you that is when you're too sensitive. TG means in the pageantry Transgender while TS means transsexuals. On the other hand, tell your child that if the candidate is a newbie to the pageantry, she would have to eat alot of rice or food in order to grow. But if you have reached your potentials, all you have to do is just to deliver. No one is wasted in the pageantry if you follow your dreams and harness your potentials. In the pageantries, all candidates creates sisterhood among themselves till they meet again. Look at Miss Israel Universe Gadot, she didn't win but she got an important career out of being a Miss Universe candidate. She was chosen to star as Wonder Woman and she herself is a wonderful woman because of what she became over the years. And in fact, those that becomes official candidates are winners in their own rights because they have passed their screening among hundreds of girls who have applied with stringent application process from organizers. In pageantries and in life, there's no limit or boundaries that you can achieve. Look at Mrs Araneta, how many franchises she have handled over the years. On Julia Morley, how many candidate nations her pageantry Miss World have competed annually, over 100 countries and territories. And how amazing some of the women will acquire to themselves over the years if they put their heart and passion to it. If you are stick to one, you're not gonna grow and spread your wings. You need to develop yourself internally and externally so you are one person fit for all. And that's what all candidate's journey are, to be a good role model as they can be, both for physical and inner beauty.
esperasave

Postby Prozac » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:53 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
BEKBEK wrote:
Veterans or Newbies ?

Adam G pointed out the advantages of the returnees or pageant vets or crossovers:

1. Pageant fans are already assured of the girl's existing machinery running her campaign. She has a glam
team already set in place (stylists, fashion designers, and photographers). She can ask for help from them
on her pageant journey. He mentioned that's what Catriona did to realize her goals.

2. Pageant vets know how to use social media for their campaign knowing that it is the new battleground to
gain fans, ask for their feedback and sustain their hype and momentum. This platform was also used by them
to lure fans and kibitzers alike, even pageant organization to visit their sites and scrutinize their portfolio.

3. Pageant vets and crossover know how to wet and whet the fan's appetite or excite them with her materials
either using photos or videos of her pageant journey. Ergo there is no dull moment with her engaging her fans
and supporters (and because of her close bond with the fans) they were almost holding hands clasped as they
cross the bridge.

4. Pageant vets are confident with their experience that translates well in their performance on and off stage.
She can execute well her pasarela because she knows she has done it before. She knows her angles and strides
and she knows where the camera is. All she has to do now is to tweak and polish them and tailor-made her walk
for Miss Universe.

Sounds like some good observations from the master.
Prozac

Postby esperasave » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:42 am

Prozac wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:
BEKBEK wrote:
Veterans or Newbies ?

Adam G pointed out the advantages of the returnees or pageant vets or crossovers:

1. Pageant fans are already assured of the girl's existing machinery running her campaign. She has a glam
team already set in place (stylists, fashion designers, and photographers). She can ask for help from them
on her pageant journey. He mentioned that's what Catriona did to realize her goals.

2. Pageant vets know how to use social media for their campaign knowing that it is the new battleground to
gain fans, ask for their feedback and sustain their hype and momentum. This platform was also used by them
to lure fans and kibitzers alike, even pageant organization to visit their sites and scrutinize their portfolio.

3. Pageant vets and crossover know how to wet and whet the fan's appetite or excite them with her materials
either using photos or videos of her pageant journey. Ergo there is no dull moment with her engaging her fans
and supporters (and because of her close bond with the fans) they were almost holding hands clasped as they
cross the bridge.

4. Pageant vets are confident with their experience that translates well in their performance on and off stage.
She can execute well her pasarela because she knows she has done it before. She knows her angles and strides
and she knows where the camera is. All she has to do now is to tweak and polish them and tailor-made her walk
for Miss Universe.

Sounds like some good observations from the master.

Exactly, that's the professional observation of how a veteran can take advantage of placing to the top spot or even winning Miss Universe. Besides, she can handle very well with all her bashers spreading toxicities, hate or negativities to silence them during her campaign. Just a few minutes ago, Adam had Andrea Meza with him at youtube and Andrea encouraged those veteran to join Miss Universe because of their experience to take it as an advantage. Miss Universe is not for a faint of heart, it's unpredictable and Que Horror so we need somebody who has a strong mind and spirit to ever survive the Miss Universe ordeal. Look at Pia, how she gracefully handled her horrible experience. If she have not experienced beauty pageant before, she would have not made it through that pageant night at Miss Universe.
esperasave

Postby poker_man » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:11 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
poker_man wrote:It really depends on the type of girl. I think the last three Miss Universe winners were pageants vets but they were different from each other. Isa pa, kapag newbie ang nanalo for 2021, balik drawing board na naman ulit. Huwag kasing magpa-pattern sa current winner.

You mean Rabiya was patterned from Gazini? How and in what way? Or is it because they are both from KF camp? 8-> 8-> 8->

Rabiya was obviously patterned after Zozi and Catriona pero newbie version. Ngayon na si Andrea Meza ang reyna (Miss Universe winner, former Miss World 1st runner-up) for sure, maraming nag-iisip na dapat pageant vet na hubog sa experience ang dapat ipanalo.
poker_man

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:41 pm

poker_man wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:

Rabiya was obviously patterned after Zozi and Catriona pero newbie version. Ngayon na si Andrea Meza ang reyna (Miss Universe winner, former Miss World 1st runner-up) for sure, maraming nag-iisip na dapat pageant vet na hubog sa experience ang dapat ipanalo.

Which means dapat newbie at hindi veterans ang ipadala natin sa Costa Rica sa December, is that what are you implying to?

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby renegade » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 am

Pia Wurtzbach
Catriona Gray
Kylie Versoza
Bea Rose Santiago
Wynwyn Marquez
Samantha Bernando
Janine Tugonon
Ara Arida
Venua Raj

Higher chance for pageant veterans to do well internationally
"OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS..." ---MATTHEW 12:34

IF LOVE IS YOUR WEAKNESS, THEN YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...
renegade
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Profession: full-time lover
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN FOR AS LONG AS I'M WITH U..

Postby canadianexpert » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:52 am

renegade wrote:Pia Wurtzbach
Catriona Gray
Kylie Versoza
Bea Rose Santiago
Wynwyn Marquez
Samantha Bernando
Janine Tugonon
Ara Arida
Venua Raj

Higher chance for pageant veterans to do well internationally

"SaaaaAaaaaamanthaaaAAAAaaaaAAaaa BeaaaarrrrrNAAAARRRDoooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOoooooooooooo, 47, PhillllllllllllllllyPEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEns!"
canadianexpert

Date of Birth: 01 Jul 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Qwerty
Hobbies/Interests: <3

Postby Peace to everyone » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:54 am

DESIREE CLARY wrote:EMMA TIGLAO had previous Miss Intercontinental experience but is not a beauty pageant veteran[/center]

She is a pageant veteran.She was a candidate of Miss World Philippines, and joined Binibining Pilipinas twice. She was a candidate of a beauty pageant held in South Korea. Then a candidate of Miss Intercontinental.This is just what I know, who knows she joined local beauty pageants before joining national pageants.
Peace to everyone

Date of Birth: 15 Mar 1970
Profession: secret
Hobbies/Interests: personalMiss World

Postby Rosa Mystica » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:56 am

I go for Newbie na parang Veterans ang peg at awra :D/
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby abid » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:36 pm

Veteran pag wlang wala na. Newbie if complete package (Megan)
abid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: bartender
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: playing billiards, swimming

Postby fortela » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:29 pm

veterana.. .aside from above good reasons i will add ang mga veterana ay may mga connections na sa designers and esp to politicians or other rich entities that will support their candidacy..ang MUP is not as rich as the Aranetas to support a poor candidate esp coming from the provinces
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:52 pm

For me, it depends as long as the lady is a complete package, a deadly mixture of beauty, body, height and brain. But I think, a veteran will always have an advantage. She knows how to play the game and handle the pressure.
Last edited by manoypoe on Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby jhunz23 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:42 am

Veteran for Miss Universe - You can see na woman of Vision, Security, Bubbliness, Kindness and may IT factor kailangan. Yung keber sa ibang candidates kasi sanay na sya sa pool of other international women.

Newbie pwede sa MW- napaka unpredictable naman kasi ng pageant nayan. Magic magic nalang most of the time. No computers with the judges, just pen and papers and god-knows what they are looking for, sometimes facial beauty, sometimes statuesque model, sometimes those who can sing (but not professionally), sometimes those who are the prospect host country like Thailand (oh gosh they were fooled for that one) or the past host countries like China or Indonesia, BUT most of the time they prefered Europeans (who do not care about pageants) AND those who belong to UK Commonwealth of Nations (or former UK colonial territories) like Gibraltar, Jamaica, India, South Africa, etc!)

Newbie for MI - ito prim and proper and no need of advocacy, kailangan trip kalang talaga ng mga haponska!

Newbie for ME- extemporaneous speech plus beauty- pasok na sa banga!
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby esperasave » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:41 am

Rosa Mystica wrote:I go for Newbie na parang Veterans ang peg at awra :D/

Ian Bernardo is so funny. But Ian Sebastian is so annoying.
esperasave

Postby radagasdas » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:33 am

Kahit anung ganda, talino at tindig ni Gurl kung kulang ka sa "SWERTE, DASAL at KAPALARAN". Wala din. Dapat umpisa pa lang kilalanin mo yung sarili mo gurl. Saan ba ako dapat? Anu ba ang mga kahinaan ko? Anu ba ang mga kalakasan ko? Anu ba mga pananaw ko sa buhay? Anu ba mga adhikain ko sa buhay? Anu ba mahalaga sa akin? Anu ang hindi mahalaga sa akin? Hindi basta basta may pageant na lang gura gura agad kahit anung siksik mo sa sarili mo kung hindi talaga bagay, tama ba Rabiya? Hindi yung sunud sunuran ka na lang. May boses ka naman di ba? Wake up CALL sa mga future beauty queens ng PILIPINAS!
radagasdas

Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Profession: Administrative Aide VI
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton

Postby esperasave » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:12 pm

radagasdas wrote:Kahit anung ganda, talino at tindig ni Gurl kung kulang ka sa "SWERTE, DASAL at KAPALARAN". Wala din. Dapat umpisa pa lang kilalanin mo yung sarili mo gurl. Saan ba ako dapat? Anu ba ang mga kahinaan ko? Anu ba ang mga kalakasan ko? Anu ba mga pananaw ko sa buhay? Anu ba mga adhikain ko sa buhay? Anu ba mahalaga sa akin? Anu ang hindi mahalaga sa akin? Hindi basta basta may pageant na lang gura gura agad kahit anung siksik mo sa sarili mo kung hindi talaga bagay, tama ba Rabiya? Hindi yung sunud sunuran ka na lang. May boses ka naman di ba? Wake up CALL sa mga future beauty queens ng PILIPINAS!

Duguan na, mabigat na yung dinadala sa National Custome. Mataas at matangkad pa sa kanya sunod sunuran pa rin. Be a voice since you will be a Spoke person to Miss U Org. Sabagay, si Andrea Meza at the end of the show at the finals night, sugatan sya in one of the foot. She said, it's ok since nanalo naman sya. Miss Universe is Que Horror. Astig, Alpha at mga maton na kagaya nya ang makasurvive the ordeal. Kung mahinhin at Maria Clara ang PEG, uuwi at better next time sa ibang pageant na.
esperasave

Postby Mona Lisa » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:05 am

Sasali ba talaga lahat to???
:-O :-O :-O

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZcTQBqv3vU
[youtube]zZcTQBqv3vU[/youtube]
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby sleuth08 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:14 pm

REGARDLESS IF VETERAN OR NEWBIE, JONAS GAFUD WOULD WANT SOMEONE WHO HE COULD MOLD TO WHAT HE WANTS AND NOT WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR REP

THE VETERANS MENTIONED AHTISA, EMMA, ETC, THEY ARE ALL GREAT BUT IF THEY WILL NOT BEND TO JONAS, FOR SURE THEY WILL NOT WIN
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Return to Miss Universe