MIQUEAL-SYMONE WILLIAMS: MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2020 -OT

Re: MIQUEAL-SYMONE WILLIAMS: MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2020 -OT

Postby jamaicangirl » Mon May 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: South Africa we cant be sure what happened in her interview but at the very least she is more beautiful than Mexico. In all honesty I don't think Shadu would have done well at Miss Universe so I can understand why they made a switch.

jamaicangirl
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: PARTYING

Postby the critic » Mon May 17, 2021 5:05 pm

jamaicangirl wrote:Re: South Africa we cant be sure what happened in her interview but at the very least she is more beautiful than Mexico. In all honesty I don't think Shadu would have done well at Miss Universe so I can understand why they made a switch.

THERE WAS NOT A SHIFT, SHUDU HAD NO INTENTION OF GOING TO Miss Universe, PEOPLE JUST ASSUMED SINCE SA HASNT SENT A WINNER TO MW SINCE 2017.
THATO, THE 1ST RU WOULD'VE DONE BETTER, VERY SMART, GREAT ON THE RUNWAY AND GREAT PERSONALITY. NATASHA IS STUNNING, LOOKS ALONE DONT CUT IT, MANY STUNNERS CLAPPED. IT HAD TO BE HER INTERVIEWS. WHAT ELSE?
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby the critic » Mon May 17, 2021 5:14 pm

I WAS RE-WATCHING THE EG SEGMENT. I NOTICED JAMAICA STEPPED OUT ON STAGE 11 SECONDS LATE WHICH CAUSED HER TO SPEED UP HER WALK. AFTER THE LAST GIRL (BRAZIL) WALKED I NOTICED SHE DIDNT COME BACK OUT ON STAGE TO WRAP UP THE SEGMENT WITH THE OTHERS 9 GIRLS.

MAKES ME WONDER IF SOMETHING WENT DOWN BACK STAGE?
the critic

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon May 17, 2021 5:58 pm

the critic wrote:I WAS RE-WATCHING THE EG SEGMENT. I NOTICED JAMAICA STEPPED OUT ON STAGE 11 SECONDS LATE WHICH CAUSED HER TO SPEED UP HER WALK. AFTER THE LAST GIRL (BRAZIL) WALKED I NOTICED SHE DIDNT COME BACK OUT ON STAGE TO WRAP UP THE SEGMENT WITH THE OTHERS 9 GIRLS.

My friend said that she came back out but she was away ahead of the rest of the girls . But I didn’t see back out on stage until 10 came back and after the crowning I didn’t on stage with the rest of the girls
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon May 17, 2021 6:04 pm

jamaicangirl wrote:
the critic wrote:
jamaicangirl wrote:I totally disagree about the gown. She looked stunning tonight. Further Dom Rep made it into the top 5 with a cheap looking gown imho... clearly the gown was not a major factor. I stand by my earlier comment about them wanting to crown a latina.

I smelled a rat when South Africa failed to make the cut.

SOUTH AFRICA WASNT ALL THAT. SHE TENDS TO BE NERVOUS AND TRY HARD IN INTERVIEWS, EVEN THOUGH I EXPECTED HER IN TOP 21 AT LEAST, I KNEW MOST OF HER RATINGS WAS PURE HYPE BASED ON THE TEAM BEHIND HER SASH. SHE WAS 2ND RUNNER UP AT MISS SA 2020 SO I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY SELECTED HER FOR Miss Universe OVER THE 1ST RUNNER UP (THATS ANOTHER STORY).

IN TERMS OF THE DRESS, THE DESIGN WAS GOOD, I PERSONALLY DIDNT LIKE THE SPARKLE, IT WAS TOO MUCH UNDER THE STAGE LIGHTING. IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO REMAKE MISS UKRAINE'S GOWN FROM KACI'S YEAR.

Jamaica looked good PERIOD. This year's pageant felt cooked. I can always appreciate a deserving winner but this was not the case. you could see the reaction on Zozi and Olivia's faces. Anyway well done Miqueal Symone!!!!!!! >=p >=p >=p

Just look how good Jamaica looks, her beauty is amazing again we are going to fine it hard to match her beauty anytime soon
yellowyam1

Postby the critic » Mon May 17, 2021 6:28 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:I WAS RE-WATCHING THE EG SEGMENT. I NOTICED JAMAICA STEPPED OUT ON STAGE 11 SECONDS LATE WHICH CAUSED HER TO SPEED UP HER WALK. AFTER THE LAST GIRL (BRAZIL) WALKED I NOTICED SHE DIDNT COME BACK OUT ON STAGE TO WRAP UP THE SEGMENT WITH THE OTHERS 9 GIRLS.

My friend said that she came back out but she was away ahead of the rest of the girls . But I didn’t see back out on stage until 10 came back and after the crowning I didn’t on stage with the rest of the girls

SHE DIDNT COME BACK OUT. IF SHE DID, SHE'D HAVE BEEN OUT WHILE BRAZIL WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF HE WALK. EVEN THE WIDEST ANGLES OF THE CAMERA PANNING THE STAGE DID NOT SHOW HER.
the critic

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon May 17, 2021 6:57 pm

the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

SHE DIDNT COME BACK OUT. IF SHE DID, SHE'D HAVE BEEN OUT WHILE BRAZIL WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF HE WALK. EVEN THE WIDEST ANGLES OF THE CAMERA PANNING THE STAGE DID NOT SHOW HER.

Must be drama something happened. I didn’t see her back out after top 5 for the rest of the show.
Rumors are running while on ig that a Latina tried to ruined her gown not sure how true that is, they’re also showing what appears to be a rip on her dress by the tight so something must have happened
yellowyam1

Postby the critic » Mon May 17, 2021 8:13 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

Must be drama something happened. I didn’t see her back out after top 5 for the rest of the show.
Rumors are running while on ig that a Latina tried to ruined her gown not sure how true that is, they’re also showing what appears to be a rip on her dress by the tight so something must have happened

I HAVEN'T HEARD THE RUMORS, IF TRUE IT WOULD BE UNFORTUNATE. I JUST FOUND IT ODD HOW HER PERFORMANCE WENT.

THIS WAS THE MOST CHAKA CHAKA FINALS OF Miss Universe IVE EVER SEEN. THE WHOLE PRODUCTION WAS A MESS AND AWKWARD.
the critic

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon May 17, 2021 8:27 pm

the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

I HAVEN'T HEARD THE RUMORS, IF TRUE IT WOULD BE UNFORTUNATE. I JUST FOUND IT ODD HOW HER PERFORMANCE WENT.

THIS WAS THE MOST CHAKA CHAKA FINALS OF Miss Universe IVE EVER SEEN. THE WHOLE PRODUCTION WAS A MESS AND AWKWARD.

The fans are ripping miss universe apart and rightfully so stop wasting people’s time. If you want to crown a Latino just say so and hand pick one and don’t waste people time and money
yellowyam1

Postby the critic » Tue May 18, 2021 12:52 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

The fans are ripping miss universe apart and rightfully so stop wasting people’s time. If you want to crown a Latino just say so and hand pick one and don’t waste people time and money

LOL. I DONT HAVE ANY ISSUE WITH THIS LATINA THOUGH. ANDREA HAS BEEN A FAVORITE OF MINE SINCE SHE CAME ON THE PAGEANT SCENE IN 2016. SHE WAS MY FAVORITE TO WIN MISS WORLD 2017.

THE ONES TALKING ABOUT RIGGING THE MOST ARE FROM A CERTAIN ASIAN COUNTRY, WHICH IS IRONIC BECAUSE HALF OF THEIR PLACEMENTS IN THE LAST DECADES WEREN'T DESERVED.
the critic

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue May 18, 2021 1:18 am

the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

LOL. I DONT HAVE ANY ISSUE WITH THIS LATINA THOUGH. ANDREA HAS BEEN A FAVORITE OF MINE SINCE SHE CAME ON THE PAGEANT SCENE IN 2016. SHE WAS MY FAVORITE TO WIN MISS WORLD 2017.

THE ONES TALKING ABOUT RIGGING THE MOST ARE FROM A CERTAIN ASIAN COUNTRY, WHICH IS IRONIC BECAUSE HALF OF THEIR PLACEMENTS IN THE LAST DECADES WEREN'T DESERVED.

I am watching gowns and Jamaica was the prettiest in the top 10 her beauty in motion is unbelievable. The more i watch gowns the more I think she was robbed of top 5. Mexico DR and India did not look as good as Jamaica in gowns going into top5 . Still sick to my stomach how she was wasted . It’s what it is I guess but I hate for a beauty like her to be wasted
yellowyam1

Postby obrigado » Tue May 18, 2021 1:54 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

I am watching gowns and Jamaica was the prettiest in the top 10 her beauty in motion is unbelievable. The more i watch gowns the more I think she was robbed of top 5. Mexico DR and India did not look as good as Jamaica in gowns going into top5 . Still sick to my stomach how she was wasted . It’s what it is I guess but I hate for a beauty like her to be wasted

totally agree. unfortunately, i was expecting it. Jamaica always gets robbed at Miss Universe. I just don't see how DR made it and India was over-hyped.
obrigado

Real Life Name/Nick: obrigado
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion merchandiser
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: fashion, tennis, travel

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue May 18, 2021 2:29 am

obrigado wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

totally agree. unfortunately, i was expecting it. Jamaica always gets robbed at Miss Universe. I just don't see how DR made it and India was over-hyped.

Our rep this way was/is way too good for miss universe I hope she can at lease get more modeling gigs out of this mess. SUCH A WASTED BEAUTY
yellowyam1

Postby the critic » Tue May 18, 2021 2:45 pm

I SAW THIS ON MISS FRANCE'S NATIONAL DIRECTOR'S IG ACCOUNT CLAIMING THIS WAS THE OFFICIAL SWIMWEAR SCORES THAT DETERMINED THE TOP 10. ONLY 0.002 POINTS SEPARATED JAMAICA AND USA ON THE EDGE OF THE LIST.

the critic

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue May 18, 2021 5:36 pm

the critic wrote:I SAW THIS ON MISS FRANCE'S NATIONAL DIRECTOR'S IG ACCOUNT CLAIMING THIS WAS THE OFFICIAL SWIMWEAR SCORES THAT DETERMINED THE TOP 10. ONLY 0.002 POINTS SEPARATED JAMAICA AND USA ON THE EDGE OF THE LIST.

I don’t buy this unless they only wanted Jamaica to sneak in cause I think in SS Jamaica was at lease top 5 her body is gorgeous and her walk was way better than India and her body is better than Mexico if this is true that means it was set up to get rid of Jamaica early
yellowyam1

Postby the critic » Tue May 18, 2021 6:06 pm

the critic wrote:I SAW THIS ON MISS FRANCE'S NATIONAL DIRECTOR'S IG ACCOUNT CLAIMING THIS WAS THE OFFICIAL SWIMWEAR SCORES THAT DETERMINED THE TOP 10. ONLY 0.002 POINTS SEPARATED JAMAICA AND USA ON THE EDGE OF THE LIST.

GOES TO SHOW THAT THESE ROUNDS ARE JUST FOR SHOW/ENTERTAINMENT VALUE. THE JUDGES JUST USE THEM TO WHITTLE DOWN TO THEIR PRE-DETERMINED FAVORITES FROM THE CLOSED DOOR INTERVIEWS.
the critic

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue May 18, 2021 7:15 pm

the critic wrote:

GOES TO SHOW THAT THESE ROUNDS ARE JUST FOR SHOW/ENTERTAINMENT VALUE. THE JUDGES JUST USE THEM TO WHITTLE DOWN TO THEIR PRE-DETERMINED FAVORITES FROM THE CLOSED DOOR INTERVIEWS.

True cause there is no way in hell good body gal miss Jamaica was 10th when she has one of the best bodies and her performance in ss was even better in the finals than in prelims.
I wonder if they will let her in miss world ? Don’t want her to be a wasted beauty
yellowyam1

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Tue May 18, 2021 8:07 pm

For fact yes she can do Miss Jamaica World but not this year...The current MW, T.A.S will have one of the longest reigns in MW history...So next year if she is so inclined...As for that scoring card...That is pure BS...No damn way can the last one on the card get called first so whoever did that crap can go take a crap...IMHO There was nothing else that Miqueal could have done...She went there and did her best and we all saw that...No dress or even any imagined walk critique left her out of the top 5... This is not a ding on Ms. Mexico but the judging panel with that Paula woman knew they did not want a black to black win and if they had put Miqueal in the top 5 there would be no justification for her not winning as clearly seen...When she was left out and knowing Ms. India usually have the gift of gab I had her or Peru as the winner...India did have a brain freeze and her placement was solidified but still can't explain what happen to Peru and how the winner won with that answer but that is one for those who care to keep going for as long as they feel....It is a damn shame that no matter who we send and we have sent serious talent; Miss Universe seems to be the enigma we just cannot seem to win...Anyway congrats to Miqueal who represented Jamaica to perfection.....If she is reading this know we are thankful for her effort and if she is so inclined give Miss World a try next year even though she has a full career ahead of her...It is a damn shame to have her intelligence, beauty and poise not celebrated on the Miss U stage but their loss...MIQUEAL SYMONE WILLIAMS....MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA Image
A what the rasswasthat
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 27 Sep 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: my damn business
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: my damn business

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:37 pm

A what the rasswasthat wrote:For fact yes she can do Miss Jamaica World but not this year...The current MW, T.A.S will have one of the longest reigns in MW history...So next year if she is so inclined...As for that scoring card...That is pure BS...No damn way can the last one on the card get called first so whoever did that crap can go take a crap...IMHO There was nothing else that Miqueal could have done...She went there and did her best and we all saw that...No dress or even any imagined walk critique left her out of the top 5... This is not a ding on Ms. Mexico but the judging panel with that Paula woman knew they did not want a black to black win and if they had put Miqueal in the top 5 there would be no justification for her not winning as clearly seen...When she was left out and knowing Ms. India usually have the gift of gab I had her or Peru as the winner...India did have a brain freeze and her placement was solidified but still can't explain what happen to Peru and how the winner won with that answer but that is one for those who care to keep going for as long as they feel....It is a damn shame that no matter who we send and we have sent serious talent; Miss Universe seems to be the enigma we just cannot seem to win...Anyway congrats to Miqueal who represented Jamaica to perfection.....If she is reading this know we are thankful for her effort and if she is so inclined give Miss World a try next year even though she has a full career ahead of her...It is a damn shame to have her intelligence, beauty and poise not celebrated on the Miss U stage but their loss...MIQUEAL SYMONE WILLIAMS....MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA Image

Oh ok I thought miss world didn’t take national title holders in their pageants anymore ? Anyways I hope she give me world one more try such a wasted beauty
yellowyam1

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:40 pm

Fun fact I don’t know how many of you guys knew this already, Mexico’s first miss universe Lupita Jones grandparents were actually Jamaicans hint the last names Jones. I think this is pretty neat
yellowyam1

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Tue May 18, 2021 10:13 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:Fun fact I don’t know how many of you guys knew this already, Mexico’s first miss universe Lupita Jones grandparents were actually Jamaicans hint the last names Jones. I think this is pretty neat

Yellowyam I know for FACT that one of our recent superstars that was denied the crown at Miss Universe was asked several times by the once owner of MJW to join.He begged her...I begged her and ask her mom to encourage her but she said NO....TRUST ME ON THAT FIRST HAND INFO...Not letting the puss out of the bag but he told her in no uncertain terms that she would be crowned MJW but she HAD MOVED ON to better things and her person life was #1! She had enough of the pageant crap...So yes Miqueal if she is still interested should look into next year but we can already tell her career plus her studies comes first so....But one question, since Toni won MW why not send her MJW 1st runner up to this years MW...I do not know if she aged out but she is ready and has a lot of experience wearing the crown after she was crowned MJW after Toni's WM win...Please remember this is just an suggestion...
A what the rasswasthat

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed May 19, 2021 4:34 am

I guess top 10 isn’t bad after all is said and done
yellowyam1

Postby red*bird35 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:09 pm

Still can’t believe it. Mr. Beau or JAPageantguru — please report back on what actually happened.
It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
red*bird35

Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed May 19, 2021 11:42 pm

red*bird35 wrote:Still can’t believe it. Mr. Beau or JAPageantguru — please report back on what actually happened.

Well seems like she is getting work in FL she just did a shoot with fedil or whoever you spell his name..So as of the moment she is working that’s why she haven’t been back home yet.
Yeasssssss we stan for her booking gigs
yellowyam1

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Thu May 20, 2021 4:28 am

Yellow see; you cannot stop what is meant to be....WE all saw her and even Fadil and his crew so here we go with her gigs coming full force...Want to bet Ms U don't have as many photo shoots, endorsements etc like Miqueal who is a free agent from Miss Universe org? So we are cheering her on while she gets her due justice and the Miss Universe org can go sweep shit....GO MIQUAEL let them salivate on your success...as one person said on one of those reality show..."YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THE QUEEN TO WEAR THE CROWN." LOL...I love it.....
A what the rasswasthat

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:57 am

A what the rasswasthat wrote:Yellow see; you cannot stop what is meant to be....WE all saw her and even Fadil and his crew so here we go with her gigs coming full force...Want to bet Ms U don't have as many photo shoots, endorsements etc like Miqueal who is a free agent from Miss Universe org? So we are cheering her on while she gets her due justice and the Miss Universe org can go sweep shit....GO MIQUAEL let them salivate on your success...as one person said on one of those reality show..."YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THE QUEEN TO WEAR THE CROWN." LOL...I love it.....

Facts
yellowyam1

Postby venice » Thu May 20, 2021 6:17 pm

A what the rasswasthat wrote:Yellow see; you cannot stop what is meant to be....WE all saw her and even Fadil and his crew so here we go with her gigs coming full force...Want to bet Ms U don't have as many photo shoots, endorsements etc like Miqueal who is a free agent from Miss Universe org? So we are cheering her on while she gets her due justice and the Miss Universe org can go sweep shit....GO MIQUAEL let them salivate on your success...as one person said on one of those reality show..."YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THE QUEEN TO WEAR THE CROWN." LOL...I love it.....

The most Sour Grapes comment I've ever read. If you don't need a crown to be queen, then why put so much effort and time in winning one in the first place? Why not just be a queen?

Only one girl can win and every other contestant is continuing their success whether resuming school, working in a office, hospital or posing for photographers.
[youtube]mXrWiJcmvBI[/youtube]
venice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Profession: Dance Instructer
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, costume design, make up

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Thu May 20, 2021 6:38 pm

venice wrote:

The most Sour Grapes comment I've ever read. If you don't need a crown to be queen, then why put so much effort and time in winning one in the first place? Why not just be a queen?

Only one girl can win and every other contestant is continuing their success whether resuming school, working in a office, hospital or posing for photographers.

Here we go....Look "friend" you can cheery pick as much as you want and talk nonsense but the time it took you to come with that load of garbage if you took a look at what I posted you would clearly understand (if you have that capability) what I was saying...SO stay pressed and pissed...YOUR stench but we are proud of MIQUEAL SYMONE WILLIAMS who represented Jamaica and any endorsement she gets WE ARE HAPPY FOR HER....OH since you took issue; here you go...:Image
MIQUEAL YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THE QUEEN TO WEAR THE CROWN...
Now be a good pet and be gone!!!
A what the rasswasthat

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:46 pm

venice wrote:

Please get the f**k of our thread nobody cares about your opinions.
yellowyam1

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Thu May 20, 2021 8:12 pm

Yellow not going to say how you should respond but feel sorry "fi dat di SMADDY..if a SMADDY"..LOL...Yellow just imagine the type of crap that person is going through to post such garbage...I am going to ignore that person because it should be pitied and ignored.AND I really don't have the time for that BS...Anyway love the write up in the Gleaner today and OUR QUEEN MIQUEAL is getting the love and appreciation plus the endorsement....Sad part is with the trend she might push the pageant journey aside, so the Miss World question might be a done deal and I cannot blame her...
A what the rasswasthat

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe