PG'21 | 10TH LEADERBOARD

All Prediction Games starting January 2013 are located here.

PG'21 | 10TH LEADERBOARD

Postby PG Master » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:24 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

- PG'21 10TH LEADERBOARD -

Since nothing much has changed in the overall leaderboard (OLB), then let's focus our review on the performance of the PG players in Games 151 - 170. Our leader for these games is bakekang earning 9 medals, three of which are gold. This helped her to rank up one notch higher in the OLB displacing Monica Prestidge from the 2nd position. In 2nd place of G151-170 LB (current GLB) is toshirochu earning 5 medals (1 gold) however this didn't affect his ranking in the OLB as he is still in the 13th spot. In 3rd place is Monica Prestidge earning 2 medals (1 gold). Though Monica is our Top 3 player in the current GLB, this is not enough for her to secure her previous placement in the OLB thus she also ranked 3rd overall. Isotopes ranked 4th and also remains at 7th overall. And here comes BeautyqueenMan, who actually did well lately. He is in 5th place of the current GLB earning 6 medals (3 of which are gold). With this, his overall ranking improved from 29th to 26th. Completing the Top 10 of the current GLB are SENYORA GAGA, Ditto, AntonCURTIS, Thomas876, kibum17. To add, the player who earned the most number of medals is, of course bakekang and the players who have the most number of wins are bakekang, BeautyqueenMan, AntonCURTIS, and dismas.

I. GAMES 151 - 170 LEADERBOARD (CURRENT GLB)

As for the OLB, Ditto still leads and is safe by more than a thousand points from our second placer bakekang. Monica Prestidge is tailing behind in 3rd place while SENYORA GAGA and Dominican100 switched places in 4th and 5th places respectively. andydmoray, isotopes, IwanSetiawan, and KnarioTenerife were unmoved in their respective placements while Thomas876 is back in Top 10 displacing Desiree Clary who is now in 11th place. Most improved ranking goes to Lulu Jo Abbas who is now 49th place coming previously from rank 103. Special mention also to kibum17 who is inching away to Top 10. His ranked improved by 5 places coming from 21st place to 16th place. Pending results are for ME New Zealand, Miss Gwand Italy and Miss World Japan. Don't mind it for now. It will be computed once the complete result is available. For now, focus on the upcoming major pageants because they will surely change the face of the overall leaderboard! Goodluck!

II. OVERALL LEADERBOARD (OLB)

PG Master
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estes
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Re: PG'21 | 10TH LEADERBOARD

Postby andydmoray » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:15 am

Not my lucky week but hopefully I can redeem myself in the competitions to come. Won't make my competition easy so don't sleep on me :%)) :%)) :%))
COPYCATS AND CHEATERS, TRY ME! AND YOU'LL SEE.

PG 2019: 6th | PG 2020: 2nd | PG 2021: 6th
andydmoray
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: Andy Joshua
Date of Birth: 30 Jun 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: English teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: music, pageant, writing, traveling

Postby kibum17 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:25 am

Thank You Lord my only target was atleast move three places up but you gave more than I expected it! :!! :%(( Congratulations everyone for a job well done! More games to come >=p

Thank You PG Master! Top 15 pls [-O< [-O<
Join our Pageant FB Group on this Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/338822640964762
kibum17
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: kim
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: k-pop singer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: loves anything even you^_^

Postby BeautyqueenMan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:18 am

Thanks for the compliments PG, I feel like a spiritual encouragement. However, the fact that I have a high score is purely due to luck, because there are competitions I am still in a low position hihi. So it's all down to our luck. I hope that you who do not have a high position always try to understand each contestant's candidates carefully to make the right choice & luck will smile.
BeautyqueenMan
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nguyen Trong
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student University
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Music,traveling and beauty

Return to Prediction Games