♚❁ MISS EARTH JAPAN 2021 | Konatsu Yoshida ❁♚

Re: ♚❁ KONATSU YOSHIDA IS MISS EARTH JAPAN 2021 ❁♚

Postby an_earthwarrior » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:34 am

Just watched the replay of MEJ 2021 and Hokkaido really is stunning... deserved win...

One question lang, what happened to Oita? Ang awkward lang kasi walk Siyang sash, placement and flowers? Sabi sa screen 2nd daw is Ms. Aomori..

Naguluhan lang ako ng slight... Tapos nung final walk parang saling pusa lang is Oita... naawa tuloy ako sa kanya...
:(

an_earthwarrior
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Environmentalist
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Watchin g TV, Movies

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:09 pm

an_earthwarrior wrote:Just watched the replay of MEJ 2021 and Hokkaido really is stunning... deserved win...

One question lang, what happened to Oita? Ang awkward lang kasi walk Siyang sash, placement and flowers? Sabi sa screen 2nd daw is Ms. Aomori..

Naguluhan lang ako ng slight... Tapos nung final walk parang saling pusa lang is Oita... naawa tuloy ako sa kanya...

Ganun talaga ng system nila. ang last two standing is yung winner and yung 5th place. even before. :-D
Ea'rend¿l

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby bukita » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:24 pm

The winner is a good choice. If she transform well she can be a front runner for sure.
bukita
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby an_earthwarrior » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:56 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
an_earthwarrior wrote:Just watched the replay of MEJ 2021 and Hokkaido really is stunning... deserved win...

Ganun talaga ng system nila. ang last two standing is yung winner and yung 5th place. even before. :-D

Ngayon lang kasi ako nakapanood ng live replay and now ko lang nalaman system nila... Thanks for the info... MEJ should've settled for another title like Miss Earth Japan Eco Tourism... :">
an_earthwarrior

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1979
Profession: Environmentalist
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Watchin g TV, Movies

Re: ♚❁ MISS EARTH JAPAN 2021 | Konatsu Yoshida ❁♚

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:50 am

"Miss Earth" Japan representative is Ms. Konatsu Yoshida, studying abroad in ballet alone, outstanding proportions

Yahoo.co.jp - Google Translate: The 11th contest this year is characterized by an emphasis on awareness of global environmental protection, and representatives from 80 countries are participating in the world competition.

The total number of applications this time was about 3,500, and 27 representatives who won the local tournament appeared as finalists on this day, and after screening such as swimsuit walking, dress walking, question and answer, Ms. Yoshida ranked second in the Grand Prix. Haruka Miura (Aomori representative) in (2021 Miss Air Japan), Mari Fujita (Osaka prefecture representative) in 3rd place (2021 Miss Water Japan), Takehara in 4th place (2021 Miss Fire Japan) Rina (representative of Tokyo) was selected.

Ms. Yoshida has an outstanding style with a height of 170 cm, a bust of 82 cm, a waist of 60 cm, and a hip of 85 cm. After graduating from high school, she worked as a ballet dancer in Berlin, Germany. She returned to Japan in 19 and she works at a local hotel in Asahikawa alongside a ballet dancer.

"It seems like I'm dreaming. I've been able to stand on this stage with the support of many people to this day. The teachers, sponsors, and tournaments who gave me guidance in holding this tournament. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all those involved. From now on, we will work together with Miss Earth in each country to create an environment where everyone in the world can live happily. " She had been studying ballet in Germany for six years, but she said, "I want to convey to the world the current state of the world I saw in Germany, the well-established sanitary environment of Japan and the beautiful nature." is.

Miss Earth Japan has a one-year term, but when asked about his upcoming goals, he said, "My thought is to create an environment where people suffering somewhere in the world can live as happy as possible. I think it is necessary to appear in the media, and if I can convey my thoughts in the entertainment world, I would like to go that way. "

She continued, "Audrey Hepburn is the one I admire. She aimed to be a ballet dancer, and even after she was active as an actress, she contributed with deep love to underprivileged children. I would like to contribute to creating an environment where people all over the world can live happily. " more
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Re: ♚❁ MISS EARTH JAPAN 2021 | Konatsu Yoshida ❁♚

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:38 pm

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Previous

Return to Miss Earth