Mister International 2016/17 Prediction list

Mister International 2016/17 Prediction list

Postby Nabak » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:25 pm

This Year's Mister International is probably the most competitive edition so far, with a lot of good looking contestants that it's making many of our forumers hormones rise up. (Quite entertaining actually)

I divided the best contestants in 3 separate groups in order to determine who has the biggest chance to become the next Mister International.

TOP CONTENDERS:

It's very clear that's between Lebanon and Spain. Spain disadvantage could be his limited english, but somehow has accomplished to still charm, exude confidence and be quite friendly with press and other contestants.
Lebanon height and very masculine appeal is a big plus, and his oral skills seem to be sufficient enough to survive the q&a round. He was the prediction favorite to win on Mr Lebanon and he seems to be quite popular among fans so we'll see what judges are looking for.

I wasn't a big fan of Mr. Hong Kong in the beginning but his confidence, great shape and baby face convinced me after all. His oral skills and english are very good and we know contestants from the far east are always favored at Mister International so I can except at least 2 or more in The Top 5/6.
Brazil same as Lebanon and Venezuela always send strong candidates. This year's not exception with a very experienced model, who knows how to always look great. He stumbles in his language skills but he's charming enough to wing it.

STRONG CONTENDERS

Australia has the best personality and oral skills from this year batch, plus he's good looking and great shape. His only problem is his height and having the favorite of most Mr. Lebanon at 6'6, leaves him really on a disadvantage. So it all depends if it's a deal breaker for judges.
Italy has a sweet baby face and twink body, his styling is a little off though. I don't know why they keep applyng him lower eyeliner, it makes him look weird. His personality is a hit or miss, still can't figure out if he's shy or introverted or what. Either way it doesn't work to rely just on his good looks to place on the Top 5/6 or Win.
Japan sweetness somehow works perfectly for him though. He's confident enough, polite enough, but i wish he step it up. He's the best Japan ever had in a male contest and I really want him to do good.
On the other hand Mexico is a little too confident to the point he walks so fast that it doesn't let anyone really appreciate him. His body, face are on point, but i feel he over poses sometimes.
I wish Venezuela was on the same top shape as he was on Mr Venezuela. He's still look great but i wish he will keep his hair styling as in the judges interview because the other styles are not flattering at all and make his head look too big.
While Mr. Vietnam's hair is always perfect, this boy knows has been very consistent. Not the best looking of the batch, but his confidence and charisma makes him stand out. He might be the highest placer from the far east.

POSSIBLY PLACERS

Czech Rep and Netherlands are pretty much head to head, quite similar handsome masculine looks. But they both fail in expressing charisma and seem a little distant and not that impressive on video interviews. If this was only a model competition they will have bigger chances. They should take notes from Mr. Lebanon, he can be friendly and extremely handsome as well.
Guam is a charming guy but he looked extremely serious in the preliminaries somehow, unless he nailed the interview round he may clap this time.
India has probably the best body in the competition, but facially his not the best. As a good Indian representative his styling is spotted on and his quite friendly and personable.
I expected more from Mr. Korea, there's a lot of competition and i feel he's left far behind. He's way better looking than previous year contestant and he placed 2nd runner up, so you never know.
Mr. Poland is a sexy guy with confidence but i don't know why he only smizes without showing his teeth. I feel that after awhile it looks a little gimmicky.
On the other side of smiling spectrum we have Puerto Rico who smile is too wide and too much. He's great looking but like Mexico over confidence looks cocky.
One of my favorite faces of this year is Sri lanka, i just wish his body was at the same level. Also his walk needs work, it's stiff and robotic. His Styling and personality is great though.
Thailand disappointed me because he's so adorable and still doesn't project enough. I can only see him placing because he's from the host country.
Latvia needs more energy, he has interesting looks and beautiful eyes. However sometimes i get from him that he's bored as hell.

Nabak
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 22 Apr 1982
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pageants Adviser
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Re: Mister International 2016/17 Prediction list

Postby DORABIAN » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:21 pm

YEAY!!! MARK MY WORDS! LEBANON WILL WIN. IM GLAD THAT YOU LIKE HONG KONG.. HES DEFINITELY THE BEST IN ASIA.
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Return to Mister International