When will the gimmicks and cooking end?

Re: When will the gimmicks and cooking end?

Postby esperasave » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:01 am

Chismosa Echusera wrote:
sophocles wrote:
esperasave wrote:Samantha herself is happy with the result even right after the completion. That's all should matter now. Even the judges themselves, the co host, the production people, the candidates or the owner didn't react any foul play. It's just the fans mentality but they didn't have the hands to contribute with making the show even better. They were just watching on how it was unfolding. But if ever you get the chance to be those part, give it a try so you'll be satisfied on who you will vote for. However, for now, your opinion is just yours. But the show belongs to them because they have worked hard to put the show. The accolades and praises are theirs. But if your happy with the result, you get to experience the good side of the pageantry. If you're sad and down, it will always be in your heart and soul. For me being in a health profession, it can ruin your whole life everyday and that's the choice you make out of it. Also, as an individual, I would rather choose to be rejoicing not only in the pageantry but for my whole self and life as well. Life will be full of problems with the poor decisions and choices we make. We are the captain of our souls. We are the pilot of our life. No one else. As Naomi Campbell have said to the models wannabe, "Don't you ever compare yourself to me."

Hija, paki-explain nga kung ano ang ibig mo sabihin that fans "didn't have the hands to contribute with making the show better"??? Dapat bang magpaputol ng kamay ang mga fans para ipadala kay Nawat, o talagang nonsense lang ang pinagsasasabi mo? Huwag ka na kasing mag-panggap na fluent in English. Wala namang masama kung mag-tagalog ka. Huwag mong ikahiya ang sarili mong wika.

Anong walang conttibution ang mga fans, sino ba bumoboto sa mga online votings ek ek nila, sino ba nagpapataas ng viewership nila at sino ba nag cocomment at nag se share ng mga videos nila kaya naging talk of the town sila, debahhhhh mga fans, kung wala ang mga fans EH DI NILANGAW YANG MGI MO NOH! =O/ =O/ =O/

Pero sa pagpili ng winner, walang wala sa audience na o sa public. Sa judges at sa accounting firm nakalaan ang mananalo.

esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby sophocles » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:10 am

esperasave wrote:English is the lingo I'm comfortable using in this forum because it's an international lingo and everyone in the world rather the universe has the chance to read and understand my views and opinions. I just don't cater to a few people but to majority as well in the the world rather the universe. First and foremost, you should know the mechanics of the beauty pageant competition. They employ judges to help out the organization in selecting the winner of the competition accordingly. If there are fan's vote all the way to the selection of the new winner, then definitely our candidate will win because we are pageant crazy country. However, since we are just sending a candidate not an organization, we should abide by their rules and regulation. Its like going to a school or employed in a job. We should always abide to the rules. That's always the harder part to do, that's the saddest thing especially that so many people would want to get in. Now I realized that even Pia have said jokingly to the previous Binibininig Pilipinas candidate that you look at the judges, don't mind the audience or don't listen to them. It's the judges who are the most powerful in the world rather the universe, not even the President of any country can bend the result. That's why don't be a cry baby if your candidate didn't win but every year there's another chance to win with different sets of judges. Philippines is always winning. We are always in the map but don't get too much narcissistic or else in all relationship, if there's no give and take, our relationship with the rest of world will crumble. Just like with my own relationship, if I'm only a giver but no take or vice versa, this relationship is not fair and will not grow. On the other hand, don't be sad. Even Samantha herself is happy with the result. She's really the true and beloved queen herself to the winner. She was the first one to open up her arms with the winner. We are just so blessed that she is our representative. She knows how to handle her candidacy with dignity for our country from the start to finish. She spared and saved our face to the rest of the world because she knows to accept her fate in a queenly manner. She always know what she deserves and where she stands. Even the winner, her trainor is Kagandahang Flores which is from our country the Philippines. We weren't left empty handed. Naisahan pa nga natin yung organization and the judges because the crown didn't leave in our own turf. Samantha knows her because of the same trainor. She knows so well about the Philippines long time ago. She competed in Miss Earth.. Thailand knows so much about us, Catriona won there. Indonesia knows so well about the Philippines, Megan won there. Ganyan talaga ang beauty pageant, kung di mo magawa sa charm eh, isahan mo na yung mga judges or organization para yung inaasam mong korona eh masungkit mo. For one, sinabihan nga si Miriam Quiambao ng kanyang mga trainor noon na tabihan nya yung mga sure winner para mapansin. Pero, hetong si intelligent and smart Mirriam, eh ibang strategy yung ginawa. Noon sa Preliminaries, nagdrama kunyari nahulog sya sa floor pero iniisahan lang nya yung mga judges. Physical therapist sya by profession, basta basta na lang sya matutumba? Alam nya yung center of gravity, paano sya babagsak by accident. Ang mga judges tuloy naantig sa kanya kaya kasama sya sa tough ten.

I disagree. Everyone can see your discomfort when using English. You're barely intelligible, in fact almost illiterate in that language. Besides, it's not just the language. Even the sense is missing in your posts. I hate to break it to you, but you don't have an international audience. Guni guni mo lang yon.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Mona Lisa » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:37 am

lingintexas wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:If Nawat has shame to himself, he should retract and give the crown to the righteous duly winner of MGI 2020 and that is Samantha Bernardo. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Is Miss Earth going to retract the crowns they gave their hometown girl? You all can loose graciously at all and If we were to have another winner besides the US it should be Indonesia
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby esperasave » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:39 am

sophocles wrote:
esperasave wrote:English is the lingo I'm comfortable using in this forum because it's an international lingo and everyone in the world rather the universe has the chance to read and understand my views and opinions. I just don't cater to a few people but to majority as well in the the world rather the universe. First and foremost, you should know the mechanics of the beauty pageant competition. They employ judges to help out the organization in selecting the winner of the competition accordingly. If there are fan's vote all the way to the selection of the new winner, then definitely our candidate will win because we are pageant crazy country. However, since we are just sending a candidate not an organization, we should abide by their rules and regulation. Its like going to a school or employed in a job. We should always abide to the rules. That's always the harder part to do, that's the saddest thing especially that so many people would want to get in. Now I realized that even Pia have said jokingly to the previous Binibininig Pilipinas candidate that you look at the judges, don't mind the audience or don't listen to them. It's the judges who are the most powerful in the world rather the universe, not even the President of any country can bend the result. That's why don't be a cry baby if your candidate didn't win but every year there's another chance to win with different sets of judges. Philippines is always winning. We are always in the map but don't get too much narcissistic or else in all relationship, if there's no give and take, our relationship with the rest of world will crumble. Just like with my own relationship, if I'm only a giver but no take or vice versa, this relationship is not fair and will not grow. On the other hand, don't be sad. Even Samantha herself is happy with the result. She's really the true and beloved queen herself to the winner. She was the first one to open up her arms with the winner. We are just so blessed that she is our representative. She knows how to handle her candidacy with dignity for our country from the start to finish. She spared and saved our face to the rest of the world because she knows to accept her fate in a queenly manner. She always know what she deserves and where she stands. Even the winner, her trainor is Kagandahang Flores which is from our country the Philippines. We weren't left empty handed. Naisahan pa nga natin yung organization and the judges because the crown didn't leave in our own turf. Samantha knows her because of the same trainor. She knows so well about the Philippines long time ago. She competed in Miss Earth.. Thailand knows so much about us, Catriona won there. Indonesia knows so well about the Philippines, Megan won there. Ganyan talaga ang beauty pageant, kung di mo magawa sa charm eh, isahan mo na yung mga judges or organization para yung inaasam mong korona eh masungkit mo. For one, sinabihan nga si Miriam Quiambao ng kanyang mga trainor noon na tabihan nya yung mga sure winner para mapansin. Pero, hetong si intelligent and smart Mirriam, eh ibang strategy yung ginawa. Noon sa Preliminaries, nagdrama kunyari nahulog sya sa floor pero iniisahan lang nya yung mga judges. Physical therapist sya by profession, basta basta na lang sya matutumba? Alam nya yung center of gravity, paano sya babagsak by accident. Ang mga judges tuloy naantig sa kanya kaya kasama sya sa tough ten.

I disagree. Everyone can see your discomfort when using English. You're barely intelligible, in fact almost illiterate in that language. Besides, it's not just the language. Even the sense is missing in your posts. I hate to break it to you, but you don't have an international audience. Guni guni mo lang yon.

If I don't have international audience but look at the responses and where they're coming from. I'm in a country where English is being used as a communication. Look at my profile to see where I'm at right now.
esperasave

Postby sophocles » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:51 am

esperasave wrote:If I don't have international audience but look at the responses and where they're coming from. I'm in a country where English is being used as a communication. Look at my profile to see where I'm at right now.

That means you're really incapable of learning. Where on earth is "English being used as a communication"? 'Is that how you use the "lingo you are comfortable using in this forum"? Tagalog na lang, dear. =;))
sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:07 am

esquire27 wrote:Just because the result is not in favor of the philippines, it is a already a cooking show. Miss Gwand’s winners are far acceptable than some of the Miss Earth’s winners. USA deserved to win. We need to accept defeat. Maging humble naman sana mga pinoys kaya tayo pinag iinitan ng mga asian countries.

When, 2017? How about 2018-2020; Clara better than Phuong Khanh? Valentina better than Nellys? Abena better than Lindsey? You did not watch Miss Earth 2020 finals for sure?

[youtube]BbRkWC-fXpk[/youtube]

Then you think MGI 2020 Final 5 are way better than Miss Earth 2020 Final 8 (including Amara, Tessa, Sabina & Krystal)?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby esperasave » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:27 am

sophocles wrote:
esperasave wrote:If I don't have international audience but look at the responses and where they're coming from. I'm in a country where English is being used as a communication. Look at my profile to see where I'm at right now.

That means you're really incapable of learning. Where on earth is "English being used as a communication"? 'Is that how you use the "lingo you are comfortable using in this forum"? Tagalog na lang, dear. =;))

Yes, I'm an RN here in the U.S. and every time we input into our computer system as to what kind of communication the patient or client can speak, it gives us the option whether English, Spanish or Tagalog. Our practice is by evidence. We can't give care if it's not thru subjective and objective signs and symptoms being exhibited by patients or clients. Thru those, we use our head and heart to use our self therapeutically to the patient. Unfortunately, we don't use random acts of pasavogue as what you're doing in this forum. It's is not our cup of tea and if that happens, professionally we will deal with it by fight or flight response. As I can see from your profile, you are a lawyer by profession but I can observe from your responses, it's kinda ghetto stuffs that your putting into your mouth. I don't know if this is the kind of actions all the lawyers are doing. I don't want to know. My doctor right now was a lawyer before. He got a JD title in his name but he's not practicing it. He likes to be a doctor more than anything else.
esperasave

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:01 am

OMG, si Claire dela Fuente
na nanay nung 1 bading sa Dacera case
namatay today, inatake daw sa puso.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViPHVhm-MRU
[youtube]ViPHVhm-MRU[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKt-u_UEYu8
[youtube]FKt-u_UEYu8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby esperasave » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:17 am

Xanadu Tinkerbell wrote:
OMG, si Claire dela Fuente
na nanay nung 1 bading sa Dacera case
namatay today, inatake daw sa puso.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViPHVhm-MRU
[youtube]ViPHVhm-MRU[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKt-u_UEYu8
[youtube]FKt-u_UEYu8[/youtube]

Oo, kaya kayo dyan sa Pinas, huwag atupagin ang beauty pageant ngayon. Concentrate on stopping the virus. Malagay ng Vicks, Vaseline or similar product sa loob ilong at mag mouthwash habang hinihintay nyo yung mag roll out ang vaccines para di pasukan ng Covid. Subukan nyo munang labanan sa ganyang pamamaraan. Importante ang inyong kaligtasan kasi masyadong nakakahawa yung virus at pwedeng ikamatay ng nakakarami dyan sa Pinas. Mataas ang cases dyan compare sa mga ibang bansa.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:23 am

PlangGhana, tumpak ang sagot ni Sam Ber. Sa mga matatanda dapat yung vaccines ipamahagi. Si Claire ay biktima at the age of 63. Ang anak ni Claire ay positive pero asymptomatic. Si Erap ay isang senior din na kasalukuyang ginagamot kaya alagaan natin ang mga matatanda sa Pinas. Sugpuin at lunasan na mahawa sila.
Last edited by esperasave on Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:43 am

Oo nga esperasave, covid din pala yung kay Claire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO4x5R-Eegw
[youtube]KO4x5R-Eegw[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvWTcVs04ko
[youtube]wvWTcVs04ko[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby esperasave » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:58 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:

Oo, pati asawa ni Gary, nag positive. Gawin nyo muna yung paglagay ng Vicks, Vaseline, inhaler or any nasal spray to wipe out and cleanse the nose where the virus sets in. For almost a year, I'm an RN here but I always test negative, since April 2020 and I've never been positive during my entire work with Covid patients. Almost everyday for a year now, I'm assigned to Covid patients but look at me, I have no symptoms and no positive results. Aside from nasal spray, I used mouthwash too, Crest. So keep fighting it. I have to work now.
esperasave

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:32 am

fermnedoza wrote: So as early as FRIDAY, M Pageantry ( a media partner of MGI) already posted in their Facebook page an MGIO's insider' s revelation that there will be a triple tie in the finals if Miss Gwand International 2020

While they incorrectly posted that the triple tie in the top five will involve an Asian, a European and a Latina; still the tie came to pass and indeed happened on the finals that took place last Saturday or a day after it was reported by M Pageantry.

Furthermore,. MPageantry' s EIC reported in his final review that a MGIO' s insider also told them that the final two standing (Misses Philippines and USA) were already predetermined by the organization as the would be final two even before the finals!

For details, just visit M Pageantry' s Fb account/ page and YT channel.

Latest: M Pageantry just let the Thai Admin/correspondent go after the "meltdown".
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:21 pm

esperasave wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:

Oo, pati asawa ni Gary, nag positive. Gawin nyo muna yung paglagay ng Vicks, Vaseline, inhaler or any nasal spray to wipe out and cleanse the nose where the virus sets in. For almost a year, I'm an RN here but I always test negative, since April 2020 and I've never been positive during my entire work with Covid patients. Almost everyday for a year now, I'm assigned to Covid patients but look at me, I have no symptoms and no positive results. Aside from nasal spray, I used mouthwash too, Crest. So keep fighting it. I have to work now.

Pati pala yung anak ni Claire dela Fuente may covid din...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg74MJzeouY
[youtube]Kg74MJzeouY[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:22 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:
fermnedoza wrote: So as early as FRIDAY, M Pageantry ( a media partner of MGI) already posted in their Facebook page an MGIO's insider' s revelation that there will be a triple tie in the finals if Miss Gwand International 2020

While they incorrectly posted that the triple tie in the top five will involve an Asian, a European and a Latina; still the tie came to pass and indeed happened on the finals that took place last Saturday or a day after it was reported by M Pageantry.

Furthermore,. MPageantry' s EIC reported in his final review that a MGIO' s insider also told them that the final two standing (Misses Philippines and USA) were already predetermined by the organization as the would be final two even before the finals!

Latest: M Pageantry just let the Thai Admin/correspondent go after the "meltdown".

Wow I never knew there is another pageant facebook site called M-pageantry. I thought it is for male pageants only haha. Anyway, I went to the site and guess what the reason they remove the Thai Admin is because she is pushing to remove Miss Earth in their what they call---Main Six pageant (equivalent of Misso's Big-5). That admin is somehow convincing the other admins to adapt Henreque Fontes' Big 5, thus removing ME in their MAIN 6. And looks like this Thai Admin is a friend of Nawat and was actually the source of their coverage for the recent MGI. Grabe talaga si Nawat parang di tinantanan ang ME, kaloka.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:52 pm

PIGILAN NIYO KO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4qfdB67rco
[youtube]E4qfdB67rco[/youtube]
ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby Rosa Mystica » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:25 pm

Kalurkey, si Sam ang pinarampa
imbes na yung winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7uoKXYWZAw
[youtube]Q7uoKXYWZAw[/youtube]
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby alihabibi » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:30 pm

esquire27 wrote:Just because the result is not in favor of the philippines, it is a already a cooking show. Miss Gwand’s winners are far acceptable than some of the Miss Earth’s winners. USA deserved to win. We need to accept defeat. Maging humble naman sana mga pinoys kaya tayo pinag iinitan ng mga asian countries.

no one is saying that USA is not deserving. It's just that SAM was the more deserving. The final question was wrong to begin with. Why? because the vaccine can not be given to a 15yrs old. therefore The only choice was to give it to the senior. And ONLY SAM GAVE THE RIGHT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION. So, if the final question is to break the 3 way tie then Sam's answer should be the sole reason to have the title. The problem was all the judges lacks the knowledge about the question/vaccine. Let's admit it there was NO 3 WAY TIE. That is just a gimick. The final 3 question and answer was just an added twist. IT'S JUST FOR ADDED BUZZ ON THAT MINOR PAGEANT. END OF STORY
alihabibi

Real Life Name/Nick: ali
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MD
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: work work work and chat

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:41 pm

alihabibi wrote:

no one is saying that USA is not deserving. It's just that SAM was the more deserving. The final question was wrong to begin with. Why? because the vaccine can not be given to a 15yrs old. therefore The only choice was to give it to the senior. And ONLY SAM GAVE THE RIGHT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION. So, if the final question is to break the 3 way tie then Sam's answer should be the sole reason to have the title. The problem was all the judges lacks the knowledge about the question/vaccine. Let's admit it there was NO 3 WAY TIE. That is just a gimick. The final 3 question and answer was just an added twist. IT'S JUST FOR ADDED BUZZ ON THAT MINOR PAGEANT. END OF STORY

Whag idamay ang Miss Earth sa kapalpakan ng cooking show ni Nawat no? If there is one thing that ME has proven is that, regardless of the caliber of the beauty of its winners, no one can deny the fact that the one who gave the best answers won. It means the judges are very credible. Eh sa MGI the judges are for presentation purposes only =;))
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby esperasave » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:49 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
alihabibi wrote:

Whag idamay ang Miss Earth sa kapalpakan ng cooking show ni Nawat no? If there is one thing that ME has proven is that, regardless of the caliber of the beauty of its winners, no one can deny the fact that the one who gave the best answers won. It means the judges are very credible. Eh sa MGI the judges are for presentation purposes only =;))

If the triple tie was a gimmick, Miss USA's answer was her way of gimmick too when she changed her lingo from English to Thai in charming the judges. Those situation serves her to win the crown. She knows already how to outsmart everyone including her co contestants, the organization and the judges so the luck was on her side using simple trick. Her movements has been carefully studied and calculated by her considering that she went through all major Beauty Pageants namely Miss America, Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Supranational, Miss Earth and some unknown competitions.
esperasave

Postby vinusya » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:12 pm

Clara Rosa is still bitter because of being bashed before.
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby vinusya » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:55 am

Myanmar military issued an arrest to Miss Gwand Myanmar after the minor pageant used her in this show.>:< >:< >:< >:< The girls are not safe in this pageant.
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby lingintexas » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:45 pm

sophocles wrote:

Your English isn't good either. Misuses of verbs and nouns, fragmented sentences. The entire response makes little sense.
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby SHREWD » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:11 am

Getting public attention is always a good thing, even if the process is negative or unflattering to some individuals.

MGI's approach to publicity is both tactical and strategic. They have managed to balance these two together and create an effective marketing campaign.
SHREWD
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby SHREWD » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:49 am

MGI2021 | See you in P H U K E T

It's Time! We'll rise agian be ready for MGI2021

#MGI
#MissGrandInternational
#MissGrandInternational2020
#WeAreGRANDthe1andOnly

SHREWD

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby lingintexas » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:20 pm

esperasave wrote:
sophocles wrote:

Yes, I'm an RN here in the U.S. and every time we input into our computer system as to what kind of communication the patient or client can speak, it gives us the option whether English, Spanish or Tagalog. Our practice is by evidence. We can't give care if it's not thru subjective and objective signs and symptoms being exhibited by patients or clients. Thru those, we use our head and heart to use our self therapeutically to the patient. Unfortunately, we don't use random acts of pasavogue as what you're doing in this forum. It's is not our cup of tea and if that happens, professionally we will deal with it by fight or flight response. As I can see from your profile, you are a lawyer by profession but I can observe from your responses, it's kinda ghetto stuffs that your putting into your mouth. I don't know if this is the kind of actions all the lawyers are doing. I don't want to know. My doctor right now was a lawyer before. He got a JD title in his name but he's not practicing it. He likes to be a doctor more than anything else.

What software are you using in the US where Tagalo is the only option alongside English and Spanish? You have a decent understanding of the English language, but to infer that you have a strong command of the language is a far stretch. English is not a lingo it's a language, lingos are dialects or jargon of the official language.
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Previous

Return to Miss Grand International