PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Image



  • 7

PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby Agua Maldita » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:10 am

    



ImageImage
Image
Image
User avatar
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 11974
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: New Jersey ~ We don't fcuking like you either!!!
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5754
Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.
Message: Fuggedaboutit!!!

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby abid » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:35 am

>=p =c3 :!!
abid
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 am
Country: Malaysia (my)
Reputation: 1213
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: bartender
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: playing billiards, swimming
Message: hi to all

  • 6

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby Stoichio » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:50 am



CONGRATULATIONS CINDY! :!! :!! :!! :!! >=p >=p >=p >=p

The other candidates are so happy with her win!


Well, sa dinami-dami ng pambubudol ng pageant na ‘to sa Pilipinas, dapat lang na manalo ulit ang Pinas 2 years after Karen Gallman! (Sandwich victory)

Miss Universe 2021
The Face

PARAGUAY
SPAIN
BRAZIL
ISRAEL
INDIA
VIETNAM
POLAND
FRANCE
NAMIBIA
MOROCCO
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 21724
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 21548
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 2

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby kurtij » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:24 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!

GO PHILIPPINES!!!!!!!!

DOGS CAN'T RELATE
User avatar
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 29436
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 17944
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 3

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:49 am

@ 4:17 naloka aketch sa ginawang pa ikot ikot ng 5 beses ni miss thailand. =;))




@ 3:02 yung tanong naman para kay miss columbia is the same question na tinanong noon kay venus raj. :-O





Last edited by Virginia Dalisay on Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
You cannot please everyone and that’s OK!
ImageImage
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 4086
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 3

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby nycla2 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:48 am

Philippines is Philippines! Congrats Cindy and Philippines for winning 2nd Miss Intercontinental crown. Manifesting victory for Miss Globe and Reina Hispano Americana as well, Maureen and Emanuelle Vera are doing great. Good year for the Philippines
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 10638
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13198
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 5

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby Stoichio » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:51 am

nycla2 wrote:Philippines is Philippines! Congrats Cindy and Philippines for winning 2nd Miss Intercontinental crown. Manifesting victory for Miss Globe and Reina Hispano Americana as well, Maureen and Emanuelle Vera are doing great. Good year for the Philippines


The Binibinis are on a roll! Remember, Sam was the obvious winner also in Angkol’s pageant. But of course, Angkol and his servant witches prevented a Philippines victory. :-j :-j

Miss Universe 2021
The Face

PARAGUAY
SPAIN
BRAZIL
ISRAEL
INDIA
VIETNAM
POLAND
FRANCE
NAMIBIA
MOROCCO
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 21724
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 21548
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 2

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby Rosa Mystica » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:37 am

Stoichio wrote:
nycla2 wrote:Philippines is Philippines! Congrats Cindy and Philippines for winning 2nd Miss Intercontinental crown. Manifesting victory for Miss Globe and Reina Hispano Americana as well, Maureen and Emanuelle Vera are doing great. Good year for the Philippines



The Binibinis are on a roll! Remember, Sam was the obvious winner also in Angkol’s pageant. But of course, Angkol and his servant witches prevented a Philippines victory. :-j :-j


Mabuti pa ang BPCI ni Madamba hakot na naman ng mga korona.

Samantalang ang MUP ng lola jonas niyo, kahit 1 korona wala pang naipapanalo.

Waley, nganga, nada... =;)) =;)) =;))
ImageImage
User avatar
Rosa Mystica
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm
Country: Netherlands Antilles (an)
Reputation: 3254
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby SisterStella » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:21 am

Rosa Mystica wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
nycla2 wrote:Philippines is Philippines! Congrats Cindy and Philippines for winning 2nd Miss Intercontinental crown. Manifesting victory for Miss Globe and Reina Hispano Americana as well, Maureen and Emanuelle Vera are doing great. Good year for the Philippines



The Binibinis are on a roll! Remember, Sam was the obvious winner also in Angkol’s pageant. But of course, Angkol and his servant witches prevented a Philippines victory. :-j :-j


Mabuti pa ang BPCI ni Madamba hakot na naman ng mga korona.

Samantalang ang MUP ng lola jonas niyo, kahit 1 korona wala pang naipapanalo.

Waley, nganga, nada... =;)) =;)) =;))


KAKARMAHIN yang Lola Jona Gafud kasi KINUKWARTAHAN ang mga candidates and fans, GREED for MONEY kasi! [-X [-X [-X
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2008
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 2598
Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry
Message: Passionate fan of the pageant world

  • 1

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby renegade » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:22 am

Rosa Mystica wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
nycla2 wrote:Philippines is Philippines! Congrats Cindy and Philippines for winning 2nd Miss Intercontinental crown. Manifesting victory for Miss Globe and Reina Hispano Americana as well, Maureen and Emanuelle Vera are doing great. Good year for the Philippines



The Binibinis are on a roll! Remember, Sam was the obvious winner also in Angkol’s pageant. But of course, Angkol and his servant witches prevented a Philippines victory. :-j :-j


Mabuti pa ang BPCI ni Madamba hakot na naman ng mga korona.

Samantalang ang MUP ng lola jonas niyo, kahit 1 korona wala pang naipapanalo.

Waley, nganga, nada... =;)) =;)) =;))


Isang pageant lng naman hawak nya. :%))
"OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS..." ---MATTHEW 12:34



IF LOVE IS YOUR WEAKNESS, THEN YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...
User avatar
renegade
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3200
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am
Location: QC
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1355
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: full-time lover
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN FOR AS LONG AS I'M WITH U..
Message: FULL-TIME LOVER, FRIEND & COMPANION....:-)

  • 5

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby panchopolo » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:50 am

Congratulations, Cindy! Congratulations, too, Mrs. Araneta!

Cindy is probably the first global winner to have worn a cocktail dress at her coronation. :-*
User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4122
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 1

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby nycla2 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:34 pm

=c3
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 10638
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13198
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 4

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby bukita » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:18 pm

Congrats to Cindy! She deserved it.
Her comm skill is superb.
User avatar
bukita
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 16458
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:15 pm
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 10756
Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Gender: Male
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby panchopolo » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:15 pm

Image
User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4122
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby aA boi » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:18 am

WOW ang saya naman ng last day ng October! :!! :!! :!!

questions though:
1. Bakit naka short dress cya?
2. Anong tinake ng host kasi mali mali yung order ng runner-up announcement?
Image
Image
User avatar
aA boi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3241
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:44 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 706
Real Life Name/Nick: ace
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: YouTube, Netflix, Pornhub
Message: ~ ^_^ ~

  • 1

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby panchopolo » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:30 am

SMA's words--Cindy's lucky charm.

Image
User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4122
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby panchopolo » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:43 am

aA boi wrote:WOW ang saya naman ng last day ng October! :!! :!! :!!

questions though:
1. Bakit naka short dress cya?
2. Anong tinake ng host kasi mali mali yung order ng runner-up announcement?


There's a story going on about a last-minute decision to scrap out the SS segment, and the ladies were requested to wear an EG. If this is true, malamang nagkarambulan ang mga wardrobe ng mga dalaga. This might be the reason for the cocktail dress.
User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4122
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 1

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby panchopolo » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:19 am

Emma Tiglao on Cindy:

I’m just soooooo proud of you Queen

Nakakatuwa na makita at mawitness ang pageant journey mo. From Miss Camiguin to Miss Cagayan De Oro to Binibining Pilipinas and now our Miss Intercontinental. Sa totoo lang parang nanalo na din ako. Thank you Cindy for raising our flag. Your story is such an inspiration. Hope to see you soon. Always here for you


User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4122
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:45 am

Congratulations, Cinderella! I didn’t cover this pageant but nevertheless, congratulations to her!
Sisters forever.
Will never forget the Miss Universe trio that once was. For now, covering other pageants.
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14787
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5650
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 1

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby supladoman » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:10 am

Congrats Cindy! It's a sandwich victory for the Philippines :!! 2018-2020/21
User avatar
supladoman
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 284
Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Programmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading manga, watching anime, mobile games
Message: hey it's Edward Lockheart

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby manoypoe » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:34 am

Congrats Cindy
User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 66030
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 31381
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby Stoichio » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:11 pm



What is the issue of the Indonesians and also Miss Cuba with Miss Canada and Miss Intercontinental???






Miss Universe 2021
The Face

PARAGUAY
SPAIN
BRAZIL
ISRAEL
INDIA
VIETNAM
POLAND
FRANCE
NAMIBIA
MOROCCO
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 21724
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 21548
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 1

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby kurtij » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:47 pm

Stoichio wrote:

What is the issue of the Indonesians and also Miss Cuba with Miss Canada and Miss Intercontinental???







These losers.
I'm not certain who they are attacking but:
Cuba posted something about fraud in Miss Intercontinental where the Indo rep commented.
Her comment was later deleted after receiving backlash and NZ came to defend her and posted something about fraud too.

Not minding them.
The classy Miss Spain came to the rescue.
And oh, Miss Finland too.

DOGS CAN'T RELATE
User avatar
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 29436
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 17944
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby panchopolo » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:50 pm

kurtij wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

What is the issue of the Indonesians and also Miss Cuba with Miss Canada and Miss Intercontinental???







These losers.
I'm not certain who they are attacking but:
Cuba posted something about fraud in Miss Intercontinental where the Indo rep commented.
Her comment was later deleted after receiving backlash and NZ came to defend her and posted something about fraud too.

Not minding them.
The classy Miss Spain came to the rescue.
And oh, Miss Finland too.


1. Miss Cuba Intercon Yennifer Marin posted on her IG (in Spanish):
"Rip to my desire to participate in fraud again. Thank you to @missintercontinentalofficial to have money, power and influential director. Don't play with the dreams of the girls". She added a pic of her with the middle finger.

2. Miss Cuba org then issued their own statement:
"After the election of the new @missintercontinentalofficial we have been harassed by texts /messages regarding @yeniffermarin___ post on IG. Our organization does not own the licenses right for Cuba Intercontinental for years. Nor we support @yeniffermarin___ statements regarding the out come of the pageant. This is NOT how a delegate that represents her country should act. If you as a delegate are not happy with the results then speak to your director, Intl pageant director regarding the out come. Or learn to reevaluate your participation and learn and grow from it. There is no need to try to discredit an organization or it’s winner on social media.

As an organization that has opened the pageant world for Cuba I am greatly disappointed in her actions. You fail to understand as many that wearing CUBA across your chest is a privilege not a right.
On behalf of MCO congratulations to Philippines!!"

3. Yennifer Marin then made her IG account private.
User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4122
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby panchopolo » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:52 pm

panchopolo wrote:
kurtij wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

What is the issue of the Indonesians and also Miss Cuba with Miss Canada and Miss Intercontinental???







These losers.
I'm not certain who they are attacking but:
Cuba posted something about fraud in Miss Intercontinental where the Indo rep commented.
Her comment was later deleted after receiving backlash and NZ came to defend her and posted something about fraud too.

Not minding them.
The classy Miss Spain came to the rescue.
And oh, Miss Finland too.


1. Miss Cuba Intercon Yennifer Marin posted on her IG (in Spanish):
"Rip to my desire to participate in fraud again. Thank you to @missintercontinentalofficial to have money, power and influential director. Don't play with the dreams of the girls". She added a pic of her with the middle finger.

2. Miss Cuba org then issued their own statement:
"After the election of the new @missintercontinentalofficial we have been harassed by texts /messages regarding @yeniffermarin___ post on IG. Our organization does not own the licenses right for Cuba Intercontinental for years. Nor we support @yeniffermarin___ statements regarding the out come of the pageant. This is NOT how a delegate that represents her country should act. If you as a delegate are not happy with the results then speak to your director, Intl pageant director regarding the out come. Or learn to reevaluate your participation and learn and grow from it. There is no need to try to discredit an organization or it’s winner on social media.

As an organization that has opened the pageant world for Cuba I am greatly disappointed in her actions. You fail to understand as many that wearing CUBA across your chest is a privilege not a right.
On behalf of MCO congratulations to Philippines!!"

3. Yennifer Marin then made her IG account private.




User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4122
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby panchopolo » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:05 pm

The Miss Intercontinental franchise holder in Cuba has spoken. 2021 is turning to be the year of national organizations releasing apologies!

“Good afternoon everyone. On behalf of BNC, franchise holders of Miss Intercontinental Cuba 2021, we are apologize deeply by the actions taken by our title holder. We are extremely sorry to our Filipino community and Miss Intercontinental Organization. As an organization we do no condone or celebrate this type of behavior. We as an organization belive that queens need to support queens, empower women, and carry their flags with respect because that is a privilege and not a right. This has never happened within our organization as we have had outstanding candidates in the past. Please, accept our sincere apologies as an organization. This will not ever happen again. Our Cuban women are strong and leaders in their communities, therefore we are deeply sorry once again. We wholeheartedly Congratulate, Cindy Obenita for her win as Miss Intercontinental 2021.”


User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4122
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby Stoichio » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:35 pm





From that photo of hers (first of all, she’s not even beautiful, and her attitude is even uglier) it’s clear, she should join Miss Grand International, she might win in that pageant.

Miss Universe 2021
The Face

PARAGUAY
SPAIN
BRAZIL
ISRAEL
INDIA
VIETNAM
POLAND
FRANCE
NAMIBIA
MOROCCO
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 21724
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 21548
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby panchopolo » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:42 pm

User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4122
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES IS MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021

Postby panchopolo » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:44 pm

User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4122
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter


Return to Miss Intercontinental

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology