FEED THE CALIFORNIANS, THE ANGELENOS WITH WATER




  • 0

FEED THE CALIFORNIANS, THE ANGELENOS WITH WATER

Postby esperasave » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:43 am

    

Don't ration our water for our Gardens and Plantations. Bring more Public Water in Every Homes. Don't OVER SUPPLY us With Marijuana and other Drugs. We are paying Super Dooper Inflated Taxes.


esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1383
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: FEED THE CALIFORNIANS, THE ANGELENOS WITH WATER

Postby chellomellow » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:21 am

esperasave wrote:Don't ration our water for our Gardens and Plantations. Bring more Public Water in Every Homes. Don't OVER SUPPLY us With Marijuana and other Drugs. We are paying Super Dooper Inflated Taxes.


Do you wake up every morning and say, "Hmm let me post the first thing that comes to my mind on Missosology?" :-j
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
User avatar
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 11912
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5985
Date of Birth: 21 Nov 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano
Message: Frank Speech and 2View needs Jesus before it is too late. Repent Satan Children...

  • 0

Re: FEED THE CALIFORNIANS, THE ANGELENOS WITH WATER

Postby Queen » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:36 am

Overrated ang LA .

And I don’t like the weather .
May lamok .
I hate lamoks .
There’s also lamok in Northern California. Ha ha
Pero bihira samen kasi we live one block from the beach .
Kung meron man, 2-3 days lang ng summer . This summer so far wala .
We went camping sa Yosemite ... maryopes andameng lamok . Good thing we have mosquito repellants .

Anyway ... Ang problema ng LA eh drought .
Lake Mead is receding so badly .

Ang water supply namen dito eh from Hetchy Hetch sa Yosemite Valley .
Ewan ... we don’t have the same problem katulad ng LA.
User avatar
Queen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 12:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 96
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: working
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the internet
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: FEED THE CALIFORNIANS, THE ANGELENOS WITH WATER

Postby esperasave » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:44 pm

chellomellow wrote:
esperasave wrote:Don't ration our water for our Gardens and Plantations. Bring more Public Water in Every Homes. Don't OVER SUPPLY us With Marijuana and other Drugs. We are paying Super Dooper Inflated Taxes.


Do you wake up every morning and say, "Hmm let me post the first thing that comes to my mind on Missosology?" :-j


If I say or write something from missosology, I could sense that something going on with social injustices that needs to be addressed.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1383
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: FEED THE CALIFORNIANS, THE ANGELENOS WITH WATER

Postby esperasave » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:19 pm

Queen wrote:Overrated ang LA .

And I don’t like the weather .
May lamok .
I hate lamoks .
There’s also lamok in Northern California. Ha ha
Pero bihira samen kasi we live one block from the beach .
Kung meron man, 2-3 days lang ng summer . This summer so far wala .
We went camping sa Yosemite ... maryopes andameng lamok . Good thing we have mosquito repellants .

Anyway ... Ang problema ng LA eh drought .
Lake Mead is receding so badly .

Ang water supply namen dito eh from Hetchy Hetch sa Yosemite Valley .
Ewan ... we don’t have the same problem katulad ng LA.


We have made the Mosquitoes to over populate us but our Water Supply is so dry.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1383
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: FEED THE CALIFORNIANS, THE ANGELENOS WITH WATER

Postby Queen » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:47 pm

esperasave wrote:
Queen wrote:Overrated ang LA .

And I don’t like the weather .
May lamok .
I hate lamoks .
There’s also lamok in Northern California. Ha ha
Pero bihira samen kasi we live one block from the beach .
Kung meron man, 2-3 days lang ng summer . This summer so far wala .
We went camping sa Yosemite ... maryopes andameng lamok . Good thing we have mosquito repellants .

Anyway ... Ang problema ng LA eh drought .
Lake Mead is receding so badly .

Ang water supply namen dito eh from Hetchy Hetch sa Yosemite Valley .
Ewan ... we don’t have the same problem katulad ng LA.


We have made the Mosquitoes to over populate us but our Water Supply is so dry.


Mga balahura kase kayo dyan sa LA .
Di ba nga eh que ganda ganda ng California at the beginning of the pandemic .
London Breed ng San Francisco was the very first to declare the state of emergency .... mas na una pa sha que Newsom .
Tapos ang baba ng impekted sa California .
Aba ... all of the sudden eh nag surge ang impekted dahil senyong mga taga LA .

And puhleez .
Ang mga lamok sa LA eh because of sanitation issues .
Kayo kase you don’t remove the water sa mga cans , mga old tires etc kaya ayan .... pinamamahayan ng mga lamok .
Naku lalo na yung mga stagnant canals .

In pernes meh lamok din dito sa Northern Cali ... pero hindi mashado kasi we have fog .
At yun nga during summer eh manaka naka .... depende sa weather .... Kung very sunny for a long time ... yon .. meh lamok.
User avatar
Queen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 12:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 96
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: working
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the internet
Message: Write a message here


Return to World News & Local News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


contact us to advertise with missosology

Reputation System ©'