OMG!!! BRING OUT THE QUEEN IN YOU...

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

OMG!!! BRING OUT THE QUEEN IN YOU...

Postby esperasave » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:11 pm

This is the NEW TAGLINE FOR THIS EDITION OF MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES BUT personally I was taken aback because now they are allowing Married, single parenthood, divorced or separated women to enter the Pageantries. IT COULD HAVE BEEN APPROPRIATE IF THEY CHANGE THEIR TAGLINE TO "BRING OUT THE CHILD IN YOU."

esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Re: OMG!!! BRING OUT THE QUEEN IN YOU...

Postby JamesBand007 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:55 pm

I just hope that some BRAVE PREGNANT WOMEN will join and do the catwalk in their two-piece SS while showing a 6-MONTH OLD PREGNANT TUMMY and let the world, the universe rather see HOW STUPID MUO has become bwahahahaha This will actually BACKFIRE to the so-called "empowering ALL women" because these PREGNANT WOMEN, SINGLE MOM, MARRIED CANDIDATES will be the BUTT of ALL JOKES thus MALIGNING the reputation of the org and the contestants. Do you think that seeing a BULGING TUMMY in a 2-piece SS parading on stage in the most prestigious beauty in the universe WILL NOT BE RIDICULED? Everything in this universe has its own limits and boundaries as to what is admissible or not and MUO has JUST CROSSED THE LINE SOOO BADLY. Let's SEE bwahahahaha

:!! :!! :!! =;)) =;)) =;)) [-X [-X [-X :-O :-O :-O
JamesBand007
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Mar 1975
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Advertising
Hobbies/Interests: sports

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:16 am

ONLY INSECURE, UNEDUCATED GAY FANS HATE THE NEW MUO RULES. REMEMBER THAT.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby ToiletPaper » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:07 am

JamesBand007 wrote:I just hope that some BRAVE PREGNANT WOMEN will join and do the catwalk in their two-piece SS while showing a 6-MONTH OLD PREGNANT TUMMY and let the world, the universe rather see HOW STUPID MUO has become bwahahahaha This will actually BACKFIRE to the so-called "empowering ALL women" because these PREGNANT WOMEN, SINGLE MOM, MARRIED CANDIDATES will be the BUTT of ALL JOKES thus MALIGNING the reputation of the org and the contestants. Do you think that seeing a BULGING TUMMY in a 2-piece SS parading on stage in the most prestigious beauty in the universe WILL NOT BE RIDICULED? Everything in this universe has its own limits and boundaries as to what is admissible or not and MUO has JUST CROSSED THE LINE SOOO BADLY. Let's SEE bwahahahaha

:!! :!! :!! =;)) =;)) =;)) [-X [-X [-X :-O :-O :-O

MISS UNIVERSE ORGANIZATION ALSO ENCOURAGES ABORTION…
THEY WOULD PROBABLY ENCOURAGE THE 6-9 MONTHS OLD PREGNANT TO UNDERGO ABORTION FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR HEALTH IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF BEING MISS UNIBERSE!!!
THE UNIVERSE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN 1 CHILD ANYWAY!
=3
ToiletPaper
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ヤーン♥
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: おしえない
Hobbies/Interests: おしえない

Postby esperasave » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:35 am

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:ONLY INSECURE, UNEDUCATED GAY FANS HATE THE NEW MUO RULES. REMEMBER THAT.

THE NEW MUO MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP INHERITS THE IMG/ENDEAVOR ERA RULES AND BY LAWS IN IT'S ENTIRETY WITH THEIR STUPIDITY AND BEING IDIOTS.
esperasave

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:59 am

esperasave wrote:
Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:ONLY INSECURE, UNEDUCATED GAY FANS HATE THE NEW MUO RULES. REMEMBER THAT.

THE NEW MUO MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP INHERITS THE IMG/ENDEAVOR ERA RULES AND BY LAWS IN IT'S ENTIRETY WITH THEIR STUPIDITY AND BEING IDIOTS.

Why not bring your concern to MUO? gawa ka ng placard tapos mag ngangalngal ka don sa New York HQ or gawa ka ng video mo na may mukha. Para naman may outcome jan sa reklamo mo. Mas magaling ka pa sa kanila eh.
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby esperasave » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:15 pm

hauteegirl wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Why not bring your concern to MUO? gawa ka ng placard tapos mag ngangalngal ka don sa New York HQ or gawa ka ng video mo na may mukha. Para naman may outcome jan sa reklamo mo. Mas magaling ka pa sa kanila eh.

I tried to reach out the phones listed in their website but they are not answering. It was actually when I booked for Last year's edition in Israel but then foreigners weren't allowed to enter because of the onset with the pandemic. All my bookings weren't refunded in whole and I reached out to MUO with the tickets that I needed to refund but their phone lines are busy. I can't get thru. If their phones are busy, I'm pretty sure, they won't be interested on me in person. I would be uninvited guest or gate crasher if I go to their headquarters in New York. BWAHAHAHAHA.LOL.
esperasave

Return to GENERAL