THE ONE AND ONLY GAME PLAN OF MISS INTERNATIONAL....

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

THE ONE AND ONLY GAME PLAN OF MISS INTERNATIONAL....

Postby esperasave » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:10 pm

....Is allowing all The people of the World, The Universe rather now to vote for their favorite Country, I mean candidate. Are there more Game Plans to come? Please unveil some more for ALL CRAZY PAGEANT LOVERS, AND SOUR GRAPING FANS. Nothing could satfisy them because they are shrewd and devious. At least Miss Universe Organization is filling us up to make sure our own strategies that we could formulate would work moving forward in January during The Pageant Night. Just like Pia, her strategy was to be ahead of the game. She was the very first one to Register on their first day. As for me, I have already booked for the event so I'm winning half of the battle. I'm now peaking months before the competition which is I'm in the mode already to face the event fiercely.

esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Return to GENERAL