Deserve or No ???

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Deserve or No ?

Poll runs till Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:58 am
You may select up to 3 options

View results

Deserve or No ???

Postby Mona Lisa » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:39 am

Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock at Oscars 2022 After Joke Gone Wrong.

At Sunday night’s Oscar ceremony, Will Smith shocked the room by approaching the stage and slapping presenter Chris Rock in the face after the comedian made a joke about Smith’s wife, actor Jada Pinkett Smith.

Rock was on the Oscar stage to present the award for best documentary. He began by making a few jokes about members of the show’s audience, including Pinkett Smith—referring to her as “G.I. Jane” due to her closely cropped hair. (Pinkett Smith has spoken in the past about her battle with alopecia.) Shortly after Rock made the joke, Smith walked to the stage and slapped the comedian across the face. He then returned to his seat and shouted, “Keep my wife’s name out of your fucking mouth.”

At first, watching the telecast, it was unclear whether the assault was a planned bit. But the show’s audio immediately cut out after Smith slapped Rock, then stayed muted as Rock said, “Will Smith just smacked the shit out of me,” while Smith walked away. When Smith yelled from his seat, Rock, still onstage, seemed stunned.

“Wow, dude,” replied Rock “It was a G.I. Jane joke.”

Rock went on to present the documentary prize to Summer of Soul director Questlove.

Immediately after, Sean “Diddy” Combs came onstage to introduce a clip montage celebrating the 50th anniversary of The Godfather. “I didn’t know that this year was going to be the most exciting Oscars ever!” he said. “Okay, Will, Chris—we’re going to solve that like family.

But right now, we’re moving on with love.” In the press room, Questlove declined to answer questions about the altercation. Reporters in the press room were also told they could no longer ask questions about other parts of the show, presumably to head off any more queries about the slap.

Per Vanity Fair’s Rebecca Ford, Denzel Washington pulled Smith to the side for a conversation after the exchange, kneeling alongside Pinkett Smith when the show returned from the commercial break. Tyler Perry also joined Washington and Smith during the commercial break. The Smiths, per Ford, held hands at their seat for the rest of the show after the assault.

An Academy librarian confirmed to V.F.’s Joy Press that this was likely the first time there had been real violence onstage at the ceremony. However, this was not the first time Rock had made a joke about Pinkett Smith at the Oscars. During the 2016 ceremony, which Rock hosted, he poked fun at Pinkett Smith for boycotting that year’s ceremony. “Jada boycotting the Oscars is like me boycotting Rihanna’s panties,” Rock said at the time. “I wasn’t invited.”

This was, however, not the first time Rock and Smith have crossed paths this Oscar season. At the National Board of Review gala in mid-March, Rock was on hand to present Paul Thomas Anderson with an award. However, he took a moment to praise Smith, another winner that night, for his performance in King Richard. “Goddammit, Will,” Rock said, raving about the actor’s performance.

Backstage at the Oscars after the incident, Rock played down his violent encounter with Smith. Per V.F.’s Anthony Breznican, one witness said Rock referenced Smith’s portrayal of Muhammad Ali in the Oscar-nominated biopic about the late boxer. “That’s the only time you get hit by Muhammad Ali and it doesn’t leave a scratch,’” Rock purportedly said.

Smith was in attendance at this year’s Oscars to collect the best-actor prize for his performance in King Richard. The actor had been the perceived front-runner for months and won, as expected, on Sunday night. In his tear-filled speech, Smith compared himself to Richard Williams, a man who is also known as “a fierce defender of his family.”

“I know to do what we do, you’ve got to be able to take abuse,” he said. “You’ve got to be able to have people disrespecting you, and you’ve got to smile and you’ve got to pretend like that’s okay.… I look like the crazy father, just like they said.… Love will make you do crazy things.”

He concluded his speech by apologizing to the Academy and to his fellow nominees. “I hope the Academy invites me back,” Smith added.

After a commercial break, cohost Amy Schumer made a quick quip about Rock and Smith. “I’ve been getting out of that Spider-Man costume. Did I miss anything?” she asked as the audience—Smith included—laughed. “There’s, like, a different vibe in here. Probably not. Well, anyway—okay.”

LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Re: Deserve or No ???

Postby Jester Kriegspeil » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:02 am

Yes its not correct to joke about your wife but please get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

Last edited by Jester Kriegspeil on Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Jester Kriegspeil

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Anime Artist
Hobbies/Interests: Motorbike Racing
Message: Common sense is not a gift, Its a punishment, bcoz u have to deal with everyone that doesnt have it.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:09 am

No... Will Smith should have talked amiably to Chris Rock at the backstage instead of slapping him in front of a world wide live television program.
Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
You cannot please everyone and that’s OK!
ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:21 am

What's wrong with G.I. Jane?
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:28 am

CHRIS ROCK DESERVES RESPECT. HE WAS A GOOD SPORT EVENTHOUGH HE WAS ATTACKED VIOLENTLY, HE REMAINED COMPOSED AND HANDLED THE SITUATION WITH GRACE UNDER PRESSURE.
Last edited by esperasave on Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Muningning » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:33 am

Americans are not onion skinned, they are not so sensitive and easily hurt like us Filipinos.

They usually shrug off jokes like this.

Maybe this is just a part of a scripted commotion in order to add media mileage to Oscars. 8-> 8-> 8->

Last edited by Muningning on Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Muningning

Date of Birth: 09 Dec 1991
Profession: Dancer
Hobbies/Interests: Ice Cream

Postby XAMURAI » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:07 am

People who are paid to be talked about, will do things just to be talked about...
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby LUZVIMINDA » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:48 am

We live in a generation of emotionally weak people. Everything has
to be watered down because it's offensive, including the truth.

click below video
LUZVIMINDA

Date of Birth: 12 May 1974
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Heiress
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Diamonds
Message: Haters...... are people who secretly wish to be you.

Postby ESMERALDHA » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:07 pm

The poor guy is just doing his job ... HE IS A COMEDIAN. [-X [-X [-X
ImageImageImage
ESMERALDHA
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1993
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Beautician
Hobbies/Interests: Telenovela
Message: People change, things go wrong, shit happens... but life goes on.

Postby bcdf1930 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:41 pm

Will Smith should be ashamed of himself! He just showed how immature he is! They should take back his Oscar!
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:01 pm

THE HERO AWARD OF THE OSCAR GOES TO CHRIS ROCK. IF HE HADN'T HANDLED THE SITUATION RIGHT, THE FCC WILL AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL THE SHOW FROM AIRING FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE TELECAST. EVEN THE EXCHANGE OF DIALOGUE BETWEEN WILL SMITH AND CHRIS ROCK WENT SILENT INSTANTANEOUSLY AFTER HE WAS SLAPPED IN THE FACE. FCC COULD BAN THE SHOWING OF OSCAR AWARD WITH THEIR NEXT YEAR'S TELECAST IF NOT BY CHRIS ROCKS' RESPONSIBLE ACTIONS. LIKEWISE, AS I REMEMBER FROM ANOTHER AWARD GIVING BODY, WHEN DURING THEIR OPENING MONOLOGUE, THE HOST REMINDED THE LIVE AUDIENCE TO FOLLOW THE HOUSE RULES LIKE NO FIGHTING AND SEX WITHIN THE SHOW. SUBSEQUENTLY, WHEN A STAND UP COMEDIAN COMES TO THE SHOW AS A HOST, BE PREPARED AS A GUEST BECAUSE ANYBODY CAN BE PICKED UP BY THEM. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A GOOD SPORT DON'T ATTEND SUCH GATHERINGS OR WATCH THEM ON TV. THEY HAVE MARKED AND FOUND THEIR WAY TO THE MAINSTREAM INDUSTRY TO PICK UP PEOPLE WITHOUT TO DISCRIMINATE. THEY HAVE PICKED UP PEOPLE IN TERMS OF THEIR GENDER, RELIGION, AGE, RACE, BAD OR GOOD PERSONS, ECONOMIC STATUS, CELEBRITY STATUS, ETC TO QUITE AN EXTENT. THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD SPORT, LEAVE THE PLACE OR SHUT YOUR TV OFF IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE OFFENDED BY THEIR FUNNY ANTICS. A GOOD FINE EXAMPLE IS JACK NICHOLSON, HE ALWAYS ATTEND THE OSCAR BEFORE, BUT ALWAYS HE GETS INSULTED WITH THEIR GIMMICKS AND PUBLICITY STUNS AGAINST HIM. ALTHOUGH HE IS A GOOD SPORT, I DON'T SEE HIM NO MORE FROM THE OSCAR LATELY. PROBABLY, HE HAD ENOUGH OF IT. HOWEVER, HE HAD BUILT HIS CHARACTER IN HOLLYWOOD OVER THE YEARS SO THAT'S WHY HE IS ALWAYS WELCOME. SO NEXT AWARD GIVING EVENT, DON'T BE SEEN THERE IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THEIR JOKES. FOR SURE AND LIKELY, THEY WILL PICK UP PEOPLE ESPECIALLY FROM THE AUDIENCE JUST LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING A BURIAL OR ROYAL CEREMONY BUT SHOWBIZ OR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY'S EVENT. MOST ESPECIALLY,. THE OSCAR TAPS THE TALENTS OF THOSE 3 STAND UP COMEDIANS TO ENTERTAIN AND MAKE THE SHOW LIVELY AFTER THE WINNERS GET EMOTIONAL FROM RECEIVING THE AWARDS OR ELSE IT'S GONNA BE LIKE A FUNERAL CEREMONY WHEN EVERYONE IS SO SERIOUS OR CRYING. EVEN IN THE BEAUTY PAGEANTRY, YOU REALLY NEED TO BE A GOOD SPORT AS A CONTESTANT BECAUSE SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GET A NOT SO WHOLES9ME QUESTION LIKE SEXUAL ASSAULT, MARIJUANA USE OR ABOUT OK OR WHAT'S NOT OK TYPE OF QUESTION, YOU SHOULD HANDLE IT WITH DIGNITY AND GRACE OR ELSE THEY GONNA COUNT YOU OFF.
esperasave

Postby riverrobles » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:56 pm

Well deserved, serves him right and I really do not like to normalize jokes especially about someones physical appearance, disease, mental condition or disability.

Yes they do this each year but does it mean roasting is correct and this is part of comedy? Painting white people's face as black was acceptable before but now its not, slapstick was the comedy everyone used to see like The Three Stooges, Lucille Ball and many Filipino comedians like Dolphy but it only made fun of people's physical appearance and made bullying and jokes mimicking someone's disability ok or normal.

It's like when you are a gay man and on a daily basis strangers, colleagues, classmates, schoolmates taunt and call you names like cocksucker, ., fag, assmuncher, cumwhore, slut, pig - if that is ok with you then I won't argue but for me I do not condone this and this should stop with you standing for yourself or asking help to stop these bullies. We can not just keep quiet, these people shouldn't have the means to lord over your own life bubble of work, school, home. I do not consider what Chris Rock did as a joke, even with close friends, much more with colleagues or acquaintances I seldom know.

This was the best place and time to stand-up to a bully, yes there are consequences but who started it? Chris Rock and other comedians who does this each year.
I mean do this each day to a person who is a victim of bullying and I assure you one day he could just snap .

Even if this was staged, I't would a good lesson for Ukraine to sustain their fight - fighting against a bully like Russia. Its a lesson for Taiwan , Vietnam and the Philippines to its own backyard bully which is China.

Since this happened in the USA, I consider it still mild, kids killing students in schools and universities are prevalent (just my opinion), citizens trying to kill their own Congress and desecrate it,then what is a slap to Chris Rock?

Please also do not say this is normal or roasting in the US shows or in the Oscars is normal as if the USA is the only country in the world. Do this to Imelda and Ferdinand Marcos during Martial Law and you won't get a slap, you will disappear in thin air or just like what happened to the Beatles, they won't be stepping in Philippine soil again, over there dead bodies.

I also observe it here in this forum, people taunting Esperas, Blanche, iansebastian,etc I mean I do not know what happened last time but your constant taunts is now making you one great bully, someone you are supposed to hate but has not realized you've been one. So lets make civility, deportment and manners be the norm.
riverrobles
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: River
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1975
Profession: Project Management
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Isabel Allende

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:10 pm

riverrobles wrote:Well deserved, serves him right and I really do not like to normalize jokes especially about someones physical appearance, disease, mental condition or disability.

Yes they do this each year but does it mean roasting is correct and this is part of comedy? Painting white people's face as black was acceptable before but now its not, slapstick was the comedy everyone used to see like The Three Stooges, Lucille Ball and many Filipino comedians like Dolphy but it only made fun of people's physical appearance and made bullying and jokes mimicking someone's disability ok or normal. Do you want to see The 5 hour long show just like that?

It's like when you are a gay man and on a daily basis strangers, colleagues, classmates, schoolmates taunt and call you names like cocksucker, ., fag, assmuncher, cumwhore, slut, pig - if that is ok with you then I won't argue but for me I do not condone this and this should stop with you standing for yourself or asking help to stop these bullies. We can not just keep quiet, these people shouldn't have the means to lord over your own life bubble of work, school, home. I do not consider what Chris Rock did as a joke, even with close friends, much more with colleagues or acquaintances I seldom know.

This was the best place and time to stand-up to a bully, yes there are consequences but who started it? Chris Rock and other comedians who does this each year.
I mean do this each day to a person who is a victim of bullying and I assure you one day he could just snap .

Even if this was staged, I't would a good lesson for Ukraine to sustain their fight - fighting against a bully like Russia. Its a lesson for Taiwan , Vietnam and the Philippines to its own backyard bully which is China.

Since this happened in the USA, I consider it still mild, kids killing students in schools and universities are prevalent (just my opinion), citizens trying to kill their own Congress and desecrate it,then what is a slap to Chris Rock?

Please also do not say this is normal or roasting in the US shows or in the Oscars is normal as if the USA is the only country in the world. Do this to Imelda and Ferdinand Marcos during Martial Law and you won't get a slap, you will disappear in thin air or just like what happened to the Beatles, they won't be stepping in Philippine soil again, over there dead bodies.

I also observe it here in this forum, people taunting Esperas, Blanche, iansebastian,etc I mean I do not know what happened last time but your constant taunts is now making you one great bully, someone you are supposed to hate but has not realized you've been one. So lets make civility, deportment and manners be the norm.

The Oscar's Tap these 3 Comedians so that The Show is Lively or Else it's gonna be like a BURIAL OR Funeral Service when they get Emotional after receiving their Golden Trophy and Cry. You see when Will Smith, himself have received his Trophy, HE was crying like a river and this will go on with other Awardees. The next thing you'll know, People would no longer watch the Long Show of 5 hours because it's so monotonous and Always finding people Crying and So Serious. Everybody knows How the Oscar's run the show and you don't want that idea, just don't attend. They make jokes on everybody that can be funny to the Public's perception. They have done that over the years to have fun from the Show. It's nothing Personal, it's just out of the blue to make People Happy and delightful. It's not premeditated to destroy your life but it's just from nowhere to laugh out sometimes from our own struggles. We need that in our life. It's a spice of life to be happy from these great Talents. This is also the reason why People watch Extreme Sports like WWE, boxing etc because it's Raw Talent that these people expresses with their sportsmanship and competitiveness. Some players would be injured and bloody but the Public would usually shrug it off because it's entertaining to watch with their showmanship. It's just a show but nothing personal. It's nothing intended to kill you either.
Last edited by esperasave on Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave

Postby riverrobles » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:28 pm

esperasave wrote:
riverrobles wrote:Well deserved, serves him right and I really do not like to normalize jokes especially about someones physical appearance, disease, mental condition or disability.

Yes they do this each year but does it mean roasting is correct and this is part of comedy? Painting white people's face as black was acceptable before but now its not, slapstick was the comedy everyone used to see like The Three Stooges, Lucille Ball and many Filipino comedians like Dolphy but it only made fun of people's physical appearance and made bullying and jokes mimicking someone's disability ok or normal. Do you want to see The 5 hour long show just like that?

The Oscar's Tap these 3 Comedians so that The Show is Lively or Else it's gonna be like a BURIAL OR Funeral Service when they get Emotional after receiving their Golden Trophy and Cry. You see when Will Smith, himself have received his Trophy, HE was crying like a river and this will go on with other Awardees. The next thing you'll know, People would no longer watch the Long Show of 5 hours because it's so monotonous and Always finding people Crying and So Serious.

I get that but this is not the comedy I want to see, laughing at the expense of other people's. sickness or disability is inappropriate behaviour. You would say its ok or it is normal now but until the inappropriate joke is on you, will you still laugh and just do nothing? if you are laughed at with your wife and the Hollywood royalty in front of you , I think as a Black actor in Hollywood, what Will Smith wants is respect but if t is also the same Black man disrecting you at the Oscars, guess he deserved to have a clap back, he gave it but not just clap, instead it was a slap. It was the perfect setting, really the optcs. Hope they will invite the same comedians again and WIll Smith next year, definitely the organizers this year got their quota of global views more than the combined Miss Universe and the claimed billions of viewers of Miss World according to JEM.
riverrobles

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:39 pm

riverrobles wrote:
esperasave wrote:

The Oscar's Tap these 3 Comedians so that The Show is Lively or Else it's gonna be like a BURIAL OR Funeral Service when they get Emotional after receiving their Golden Trophy and Cry. You see when Will Smith, himself have received his Trophy, HE was crying like a river and this will go on with other Awardees. The next thing you'll know, People would no longer watch the Long Show of 5 hours because it's so monotonous and Always finding people Crying and So Serious.

I get that but this is not the comedy I want to see, laughing at the expense of other people's. sickness or disability is inappropriate behaviour. You would say its ok or it is normal now but until the inappropriate joke is on you, will you still laugh and just do nothing? if you are laughed at with your wife and the Hollywood royalty in front of you , I think as a Black actor in Hollywood, what Will Smith wants is respect but if t is also the same Black man disrecting you at the Oscars, guess he deserved to have a clap back, he gave it but not just clap, instead it was a slap. It was the perfect setting, really the optcs. Hope they will invite the same comedians again and WIll Smith next year, definitely the organizers this year got their quota of global views more than the combined Miss Universe and the claimed billions of viewers of Miss World according to JEM.

Everybody knows How the Oscar's run the show and you don't want that idea, just don't attend. They make jokes on everybody that can be funny to the Public's perception. They have done that over the years to have fun from the Show. It's nothing Personal, it's just out of the blue to make People Happy and delightful. It's not premeditated to destroy your life but it's just from nowhere to laugh out sometimes from our own struggles. We need that in our life. It's a spice of life to be happy from these great Talents. This is also the reason why People watch Extreme Sports like WWE, boxing etc because it's Raw Talent that these people expresses with their sportsmanship and competitiveness. Some players would be injured and bloody but the Public would usually shrug it off because it's entertaining to watch with their showmanship. It's just a show but nothing personal. It's nothing intended to kill you either. Those cage fightings are even worst and gross when it comes to entertainment. Besides, if you are weary, sick, tired or much more disable, don't attend those Comedy Shows, for sure you'll be the first one to be stoned with their jokes. That's the reason why we have to judge or assess ourselves as to how far we can go in this world because not every places will be welcoming to us like in The Antartica or Sahara Desert. It's a very harsh environment that only a few people could survive. So if you believe that you can't take it or make it, then don't just go there. Therfore, it's a Big No No to react violently when you know already what it will bring to you.
esperasave

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:57 pm

A woman got offended .
The wife and mother of Will Smith’s children was offended .
Jada Pinkett Smith was offended .

Bakal kasi yang si esperasave.
Walang asawa .
Walang pake sa mga babae kaya ganyan pinagtatanggol si Chris Rock .

And no ...it can’t wait .
An immediate action has to be done .
She was humiliated publicly at a very huge event for that matter and viewed by millions of people worldwide .
It’s a show chivalry , respect , sensitivity and protection to women and women’s feelings .
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Real Life Name/Nick: 据调查新闻网站 所称,当晚,包括阿布拉莫维奇在内的三名谈判代表分别出现神经气体中
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: 但在消息传出后,一位美国匿名官员对路透社称,情报显示各人所出现之症状是由无拘束。没借口。 不后悔。
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: 这场疑似投毒事件凸显了阿布拉莫维奇在俄乌和谈中的都爱喝可乐 小学 男友 秋天 蔺其磊 野渡 鄒幸彤
Message: 则说,美国希望低调处理任何人——尤其是俄罗斯——在乌克兰使用过化学武器的指控,因为这将迫使美方采安全事务记者弗兰克·加德纳 郝劲松 如果你要找到一个非常好的家,和要每天都练习你的汉语, 在这里停止吧!

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:59 pm

riverrobles wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Yes, The Oscar's got The Worldwide Attention because of that incident. It could generate financial Gains on them. But The Oscar has to be Carefull. THE FCC is just around the Corner to tackle them or They Could be banned.
Last edited by esperasave on Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:01 pm

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:A woman got offended .

Walang asawa .

She was humiliated publicly at a very huge event for that matter and viewed by millions of people worldwide .
It’s a show chivalry , respect , sensitivity and protection to women and women’s feelings .

You've got Women Warriors competing being injured and bloody along the way and no one seems to be sensitive with that.
esperasave

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:05 pm

esperasave wrote:

Walang asawa .

You've got Women Warriors competing being injured and bloody along the way and no one seems to be sensitive with that.

Wag kanang sumatsat dito .
Kaka imbudo ka .
Puro tite lang ang alam mo .
Alang pake sa mga babae .
Walang alam sa mga babae .
Walang alam about marriage .
Walang alam having a wife and children .
Walang alam being a family man.

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Message: 则说,美国希望低调处理任何人——尤其是俄罗斯——在乌克兰使用过化学武器的指控,因为这将迫使美方采安全事务记者弗兰克·加德纳 郝劲松 如果你要找到一个非常好的家,和要每天都练习你的汉语, 在这里停止吧!

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:10 pm

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Walang asawa .

Kaka imbudo ka .

But what about those Women Warriors who fights for their life inside the ring or cage. Also,, I have 4 sisters in the family and don't tell me that my understanding about women are limited. There's countless of Women that I always worked with in my job.
Last edited by esperasave on Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:12 pm

esperasave wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Walang asawa .

Kaka imbudo ka .

But what about those Women Warriors who fights for their life inside the ring or cage.

You don’t know anything about chivalry.

Here !
Read and learn .

Chivalry: the combination of qualities expected of an ideal knight, especially courage, honor, courtesy, justice, and a readiness to help the weak.
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:18 pm

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Walang asawa .

Kaka imbudo ka .

But what about those Women Warriors who fights for their life inside the ring or cage.

Here !
Read and learn .

Chivalry: the combination of qualities expected of an ideal knight, especially courage, honor, courtesy, justice, and a readiness to help the weak.

That's another topic to discuss but I can still spread my views about that later on when it really matters.
esperasave

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:26 pm

esperasave wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Walang asawa .

Kaka imbudo ka .

Here !
Read and learn .

That's another topic to discuss but I can still spread my views about that later on when it really matters.

This topic is about women .
This topic is about the wife and mother of Will Smith’s children .
This topic is about family .
This topic is protecting the love of your life .
It’s pretty basic .

No wonder Nicole Kidman went to Will Smith’s table after the incident .
It was a spectacle. A show of valor and chivalry for everyone to see .
And its very rare to see .

Just so you know ...
A family is the basic unit of a society .

Ala kang alam .
Palibhasa puro katitian lang ang alam mo .

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Postby riverrobles » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:52 pm

Apparently this is not the first time Chris Rock picked on Jada, it already happened on the last 2016 Oscars.
So Chris Rock deserves this and if you think otherwise, you got to be an enabler of bullying and just like the audience, you will just do nothing.
For me, I won't especially if she is my wife or partner. who has been picked on twice. So to protect someone from being picked on, I myself would stand-up and at the very least shout your disapproval if you can't punch or slap. The lesson is not to be a pushover, do not be timid and just cower in fear.

They are making fun of a Black lady, with his husband at that time, nominated for a Best Actor, a Black guy, working hard for decades to be nominated for his first Oscar and then you , as a person,as a husband will you just sit and watch another Black guy disrespect your wife, no no no.

Also, this is not the same comedy that Ricky Gervais or Ellen or Tina Fey did when they hosted it, Chris Rock really deserves that slap. They did not cross the line and the show was not boring but Chris Rock did .

Check this out, this was probably the backstory, it started in 2016.
https://twitter.com/Hawk/status/1508290647085633536?s=20
riverrobles

Postby Handsama » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:41 pm

No one deserves to be made fun of his/her chronic medical condition or disability.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby secret1417 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:01 pm

I agree with riverrobles, 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 and Handsama.

I'm on the fence on not normalizing jokes about one's physical appearance. This is similar to Vice Ganda joking about Jessica Soho. It's just not right. All the more if it's a result of sickness or disability.

Jada got offended. And we can't just say that it's just a joke. If it hurts someone's feelings, then there must be something wrong about it. Jada's got alopecia. Chris should not have joked about it. It's not as if it's just Jada's fashion statement.

I'm not saying that Will did the right thing. The approach could have been better but a husband's got to do what a husband's got to do. This is what people do for their loved ones. I would have done the same.

And please don't say that the comedian is just doing his job. I don't think that it's part of their job to joke about people's physical appearances especially due to sicknesses. He didn't know about it? Again, all the more you shouln't joke about it.
secret1417

Date of Birth: 17 Sep 1993
Profession: Stock Broker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:38 pm

secret1417 wrote:I agree with riverrobles, 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 and Handsama.

I'm on the fence on not normalizing jokes about one's physical appearance. This is similar to Vice Ganda joking about Jessica Soho. It's just not right. All the more if it's a result of sickness or disability.

Jada got offended. And we can't just say that it's just a joke. If it hurts someone's feelings, then there must be something wrong about it. Jada's got alopecia. Chris should not have joked about it. It's not as if it's just Jada's fashion statement.

I'm not saying that Will did the right thing. The approach could have been better but a husband's got to do what a husband's got to do. This is what people do for their loved ones. I would have done the same.

And please don't say that the comedian is just doing his job. I don't think that it's part of their job to joke about people's physical appearances especially due to sicknesses. He didn't know about it? Again, all the more you shouln't joke about it.

THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY I CAN ONLY BRING MY MOM WHO IS A SENIOR CITIZEN AND USES CANE TO THE CHURCH. YES, I CAN ONLY BRING HER TO THE CHURCH FOR SOME MIRACLES TO HAPPEN AND SPIRITUAL HEALINGS. IF WE GO TO THE PARTY'S WITH SOME PROGRAM IN IT, I MAKE SURE THAT SHE'S NOT IN THE PUBLIC VIEW OR ELSE, THE SPEAKER OR HOST COULD GRAB HER ATTENTION. MY MOM CAN'T BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY ANYMORE BUT IF I BRING HER TO THE PUBLIC SERVICE ENGAGEMENTS, YES SHE CAN BE. THIS IS WHY I'M TELLING PEOPLE WARNING THEM THAT THEY NEED TO BE AWARE OR BEWARE THAT IT'S NOT ALL PLACES WE ARE ALL WELCOME. WE NEED TO JUDGE OR ASSESS OURSELVES AS TO WHERE WE CAN GO AND IF THERE'S CERTAIN ASPECT THAT WE ARE SENSITIVE ABOUT, JUST GO TO VERY BACK OF THE FLOOR PLAN SO THOSE DREADUL COMEDIANS OR HOSTS WONT NECESSARY PULL YOUR LEGS AND YOU FEEL SORRY ABOUT LATER ON BECAUSE FOR SURE THEY WILL HUMILIATE YOU TO THE VERY EXISTENCE OF YOURSELF. THEY HAVE BECOME MAINSTREAM IN THE INDUSTRY TO DO THAT. EVEN THOSE IN THE PAGEANTRIES WITH CONTESTANTS WHO COULDN'T ANSWER RIGHT OR OVERSIZE WOMEN, THEY ARE BEING HUMILIATED. BUT THAT'S LIFE, YOU TAKE CHANCES SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD EVENTUALLY ACCEPT YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK AND EFFORTS BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON.
esperasave

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:08 am

Will Smith already apologized to Chris Rock .
He was man enough to do it .
What a classy move.

Is Chris Rock man enough to apologize to Jada Pinkett Smith ?

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/will ... 235216526/

Will Smith Apologizes to Chris Rock for Oscars Slap: ‘I Was Out of Line and I Was Wrong’

Will Smith has issued an apology after slapping Chris Rock on the Oscars stage Sunday night.

“Violence in all of its forms is poisonous and destructive. My behavior at last night’s Academy Awards was unacceptable and inexcusable. Jokes at my expense are part of the job, but a joke about Jada’s medical condition was too much for me to bear and I reacted emotionally,” Smith wrote. “I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris. I was out of line and I was wrong. I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be. There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness.”

The post continued, “I would also like to apologize to the Academy, the producers of the show, all the attendees and everyone watching around the world. I would like to apologize to the Williams Family and my King Richard Family. I deeply regret that my behavior has stained what has been an otherwise gorgeous journey for all of us. I am a work in progress.

The altercation happened when Rock took the stage to present the best documentary award and made a joke about Jada Pinkett Smith being in a sequel to “G.I. Jane.” Pinkett Smith has been open about the fact that she has alopecia, which causes hair loss. Smith then ran on stage, slapping Rock and quickly returning to his seat. “Keep my wife’s name out of your fucking mouth!” Smith yelled once he was seated.

The moment stunned viewers, who took to social media as it wasn’t immediately clear whether the altercation was a skit or not. Just a few moments later, Smith won the Oscar for best actor for his performance in “King Richard.” In his speech, he apologized to the Academy and his fellow nominees, but did not address Rock.

“I want to apologize to the Academy. I want to apologize to all my fellow nominees. This is a beautiful moment and I’m not crying for winning an award. It’s not about winning an award for me. It’s about being able to shine a light on all of the people. Tim and Trevor and Zack and Saniyya and Demi and Aunjanue and the entire cast and crew of ‘King Richard,’ Venus and Serena, the entire Williams family. Art imitates life. I look like the crazy father, just like they said about Richard Williams,” Smith said.

During commercial breaks, both Smith’s publicist and Denzel Washington were seen talking to the actor. In his speech, Smith shared the advice Washington gave him: “At your highest moment, be careful, that’s when the devil comes for you.”

Smith’s speech continued, “I’m being called on in my life to love people and to protect people and to be a river to my people. I know to do what we do, you got to be able to take abuse. You got to be able to have people talk crazy about you. In this business you got to be able to have people disrespecting you. And you got to smile and you got to pretend like that’s okay.”
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Postby esperasave » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:16 am

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:Will Smith already apologized to Chris Rock .
What a classy move.

Will Smith Apologizes to Chris Rock for Oscars Slap: ‘I Was Out of Line and I Was Wrong’

Will Smith has issued an apology after slapping Chris Rock on the Oscars stage Sunday night.

“Violence in all of its forms is poisonous and destructive. My behavior at last night’s Academy Awards was unacceptable and inexcusable. Jokes at my expense are part of the job, but a joke about Jada’s medical condition was too much for me to bear and I reacted emotionally,” Smith wrote. “I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris. I was out of line and I was wrong. I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be. There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness.”

The post continued, “I would also like to apologize to the Academy, the producers of the show, all the attendees and everyone watching around the world. I would like to apologize to the Williams Family and my King Richard Family. I deeply regret that my behavior has stained what has been an otherwise gorgeous journey for all of us. I am a work in progress.

The altercation happened when Rock took the stage to present the best documentary award and made a joke about Jada Pinkett Smith being in a sequel to “G.I. Jane.” Pinkett Smith has been open about the fact that she has alopecia, which causes hair loss. Smith then ran on stage, slapping Rock and quickly returning to his seat. “Keep my wife’s name out of your fucking mouth!” Smith yelled once he was seated.

The moment stunned viewers, who took to social media as it wasn’t immediately clear whether the altercation was a skit or not. Just a few moments later, Smith won the Oscar for best actor for his performance in “King Richard.” In his speech, he apologized to the Academy and his fellow nominees, but did not address Rock.

“I want to apologize to the Academy. I want to apologize to all my fellow nominees. This is a beautiful moment and I’m not crying for winning an award. It’s not about winning an award for me. It’s about being able to shine a light on all of the people. Tim and Trevor and Zack and Saniyya and Demi and Aunjanue and the entire cast and crew of ‘King Richard,’ Venus and Serena, the entire Williams family. Art imitates life. I look like the crazy father, just like they said about Richard Williams,” Smith said.

During commercial breaks, both Smith’s publicist and Denzel Washington were seen talking to the actor. In his speech, Smith shared the advice Washington gave him: “At your highest moment, be careful, that’s when the devil comes for you.”

Smith’s speech continued, “I’m being called on in my life to love people and to protect people and to be a river to my people. I know to do what we do, you got to be able to take abuse. You got to be able to have people talk crazy about you. In this business you got to be able to have people disrespecting you. And you got to smile and you got to pretend like that’s okay.”

They need to be THE HOSTS of next year Oscar's so that they can pick up more Ratings. With 5 hours of Showtime, they can make the show a worthwhile experience.
esperasave

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:22 am

esperasave wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:Will Smith already apologized to Chris Rock .
What a classy move.

They need to be THE HOSTS of next year Oscar's so that they can pick up more Ratings. With 5 hours of Showtime, they can make the show a worthwhile experience.

Kaw naman kwarta agad agad ang nasa utak mo .

Eh next payang sinasabe mo .

Dapat kwarta ngayon na ... like right now .

Tulad nyan ... nag apologized si Will Smith .
Ang ibig sabihen nyan ... umaatikabong endorsements, TV appearances and more movie offers . Limpak limpak na milyones yan para kay Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith .
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Next

Return to GENERAL