PINAY TRANSWOMAN TO COMPETE IN MISS NEVADA USA 2021

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

PINAY TRANSWOMAN TO COMPETE IN MISS NEVADA USA 2021

Postby Angela » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:29 pm

She is so beautiful. I hope she wins or at least make the finals.

Angela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Re: PINAY TRANSWOMAN TO COMPETE IN MISS NEVADA USA 2021

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:07 pm

Angela wrote:She is so beautiful. I hope she wins or at least make the finals.

Honestly, she's at par with the beauty standards than the biologic female contestants nowadays. But she's in a wrong pageant. Not the Miss U System. That's the thing, they won't settle anything other than Miss U.
Last edited by esperasave on Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby ambasing » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:07 pm

hahaha Mr Universe??gaed can we just stop hyping this BS drama of fake women!!and you'll call me again ignorant??NO - you are ignorant!!!
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby Prozac » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:45 am

esperasave wrote:
Angela wrote:She is so beautiful. I hope she wins or at least make the finals.

Honestly, she's at par with the beauty standards than the biologic female contestants nowadays. But she's in a wrong pageant. Not the Miss U System. That's the thing, they won't settle anything other than Miss U.

As a Filipino, I am delighted she found her niche ... and I am proud of her. But the niche I am referring to is not
Miss Nevada or Miss USA or Miss Universe.

Like women (who were formerly men) participating in women's sports is abhorrent and repugnant. If they want
the Miss Universe label and level, somebody has to create a contest of Miss Universe stature and caliber solely
for them. In that way some women who are offended. insulted and angered by their participation will be appeased
and relieved.

It's not always about you guys. It is not always about others giving in to what you want for the sake of being inclusive
or oneness and all-embracing, ad nauseam. This time it is the women you have enraged where they feel their space
was intruded on and invaded. There's always a place for everything ... and everything in its place.

Not because you want it ... you squeeze yourself into the middle without thinking what others feel.

Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, watching TV
Message: Thank you for giving us pageant updates day in and day-out.

Postby Queen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:09 pm

Although not being discussed ...
This is a very important and serious issue .

Once the penis is cut ... that person can no longer experience orgasm or climax .

All they do is to fake orgasm .

Sex is considered as a basic instinct .
Removing the penis is removing your pleasure of sex .

https://www.artofliving.org/wisdom/know ... -lifetimes

There are two basic instincts in human beings and these have been with you in all your lifetimes

There are two basic instincts in human beings, one is food, and the other is sex. These have been with you in all your lifetimes, when you were an animal and now as a human being. You are born out of these two – food and sex.

It is so beautiful that in this country (India) they connected both of these with the Divinity. Food is connected with God. In the Upanishads, it is said ‘Food is God’. When you consider food as God you will not over eat. You don’t simply stuff food, but you eat food with so much honor. No festival in India goes without food. And when you go to temple the first thing they give is some Prasad. Prasad is just a little bit of food that is given. Without Prasad there is no pilgrimage and no festival. Food is connected with God.

Similarly, sex is also connected with God. Otherwise you keep sex separate and think this is my material life and think of God as different. But here in India, the ancient people, they linked sex to God so that no aspect in you remains away from God. A basic instinct doesn’t remain away from God.
So when you honor sex and consider it as part of the Divinity, then your obsession disappears, lust disappears and sacredness dawns. And the basic instinct, from being an aggressive lust, gets transformed into a submissive love.
This is the ancient thought. But some people are misusing yoga for their enjoyment of the carnal instincts, this is wrong. This is a blunder. It should be the other way around. Whenever there is a carnal instinct transform that into a Divine inner experience.
There is a beautiful word in Sanskrit called Atma Rati, union with one’s being, oneself; rejoicing in one’s own self.

There are two things, Prakriti (nature) and Purusha (consciousness). Nature and consciousness inter play all the time. Your body and soul - your body is female and your soul is male. So their coupling is happening all the time, and seeing that union within oneself is Samadhi.

That is why Samadhi is considered to be a thousand times more joyful than the carnal instincts. Whatever joy sex gives, Samadhi is thousand times more joyful because there is no effort, and there is no action there. It is only Being and just Being. So just the Being consciousness, the play and display of consciousness comes to one’s awareness, comes to one’s experience. This is very beautiful.

Don’t keep any corner of your existence away from Divinity. The Divine should be interwoven into every aspect of your life and this is called Brahmacharya, which means moving with the infinity, uniting with the infinity.

Isn’t that so beautiful?! It is very deep and very high knowledge. If you don’t get it in one time, never mind, keep listening and keep understanding and one day you will say, ‘Ah! That is what Guruji was talking about.’

So here (in India) when you go to any temple anywhere you find both aspects – Shiva and Parvathi which symbolize Prakrati and Purusha, consciousness and matter. This is to first recognize the duality and then see the unity. They are not two, they are not different but they are two sides of the same coin. You are complete.

What does this mean? You are both man and woman. Coming out of this label, ‘I am man’, ‘I am woman’ - Getting out of your identity, this is Vedanta; the highest philosophy of the universe.

We keep identifying ourselves, ‘I am a man’, ‘I am a woman’, ‘I am old’, ‘I am young’, ‘I am educated’, ‘I am illiterate’. Throw away all these labels. What remains is pure consciousness. Do not even say, ‘I am consciousness.’ Just know that you are consciousness and not even say it. Don’t go around saying I am nothing.

Adi Shankar once said, ‘One who labels themselves as something is a fool and one who labels themselves as nothing is a bigger fool.’ One who is nothing does not talk, so just keep quiet. How can you say, ‘I am nothing’, when you are saying something?! There cannot be somebody there saying, ‘I am nothing.’ So keep quiet.

So when you consider the basic instincts of food and sex as sacred then aggression in you disappears and surrender dawns in you. Gratefulness and love dawn in you.

That is when it is said the devotee and the Divine have become One. They have merged into One!

It is so fascinating, isn’t it?!

Queen

Profession: working
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the internet

Postby globetrotter69 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:03 pm

Q and A is not her strong point.
globetrotter69
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: globetrotting
Hobbies/Interests: cottaging

Postby esperasave » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:42 am

Queen wrote:Although not being discussed ...

Once the penis is cut ... that person can no longer experience orgasm or climax .

There are two basic instincts in human beings and these have been with you in all your lifetimes

There are two basic instincts in human beings, one is food, and the other is sex. These have been with you in all your lifetimes, when you were an animal and now as a human being. You are born out of these two – food and sex.

It is so beautiful that in this country (India) they connected both of these with the Divinity. Food is connected with God. In the Upanishads, it is said ‘Food is God’. When you consider food as God you will not over eat. You don’t simply stuff food, but you eat food with so much honor. No festival in India goes without food. And when you go to temple the first thing they give is some Prasad. Prasad is just a little bit of food that is given. Without Prasad there is no pilgrimage and no festival. Food is connected with God.

Similarly, sex is also connected with God. Otherwise you keep sex separate and think this is my material life and think of God as different. But here in India, the ancient people, they linked sex to God so that no aspect in you remains away from God. A basic instinct doesn’t remain away from God.
So when you honor sex and consider it as part of the Divinity, then your obsession disappears, lust disappears and sacredness dawns. And the basic instinct, from being an aggressive lust, gets transformed into a submissive love.
This is the ancient thought. But some people are misusing yoga for their enjoyment of the carnal instincts, this is wrong. This is a blunder. It should be the other way around. Whenever there is a carnal instinct transform that into a Divine inner experience.
There is a beautiful word in Sanskrit called Atma Rati, union with one’s being, oneself; rejoicing in one’s own self.

There are two things, Prakriti (nature) and Purusha (consciousness). Nature and consciousness inter play all the time. Your body and soul - your body is female and your soul is male. So their coupling is happening all the time, and seeing that union within oneself is Samadhi.

That is why Samadhi is considered to be a thousand times more joyful than the carnal instincts. Whatever joy sex gives, Samadhi is thousand times more joyful because there is no effort, and there is no action there. It is only Being and just Being. So just the Being consciousness, the play and display of consciousness comes to one’s awareness, comes to one’s experience. This is very beautiful.

Don’t keep any corner of your existence away from Divinity. The Divine should be interwoven into every aspect of your life and this is called Brahmacharya, which means moving with the infinity, uniting with the infinity.

Isn’t that so beautiful?! It is very deep and very high knowledge. If you don’t get it in one time, never mind, keep listening and keep understanding and one day you will say, ‘Ah! That is what Guruji was talking about.’

So here (in India) when you go to any temple anywhere you find both aspects – Shiva and Parvathi which symbolize Prakrati and Purusha, consciousness and matter. This is to first recognize the duality and then see the unity. They are not two, they are not different but they are two sides of the same coin. You are complete.

What does this mean? You are both man and woman. Coming out of this label, ‘I am man’, ‘I am woman’ - Getting out of your identity, this is Vedanta; the highest philosophy of the universe.

We keep identifying ourselves, ‘I am a man’, ‘I am a woman’, ‘I am old’, ‘I am young’, ‘I am educated’, ‘I am illiterate’. Throw away all these labels. What remains is pure consciousness. Do not even say, ‘I am consciousness.’ Just know that you are consciousness and not even say it. Don’t go around saying I am nothing.

Adi Shankar once said, ‘One who labels themselves as something is a fool and one who labels themselves as nothing is a bigger fool.’ One who is nothing does not talk, so just keep quiet. How can you say, ‘I am nothing’, when you are saying something?! There cannot be somebody there saying, ‘I am nothing.’ So keep quiet.

So when you consider the basic instincts of food and sex as sacred then aggression in you disappears and surrender dawns in you. Gratefulness and love dawn in you.

That is when it is said the devotee and the Divine have become One. They have merged into One!

Sex should be experienced with respect and pleasure for both parties because what comes out is our very own existence. When existence happen, our experience here on earth should be respectful and pleasurable as well throughout our lifetime's journey. Likewise, sex and food should not be overly indulgenced but with control and moderation. The Divinity Above gave us that power to consciously make choices for us to fill in our gaps as we grow time and time again. Sex and food brought up us here in this world. Without it, we are just an empty space but because we were born, we are filling up that space alive.
esperasave

Postby Queen » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:23 am

esperasave wrote:

Sex should be experienced with respect and pleasure for both parties because what comes out is our very own existence. When existence happen, our experience here on earth should be respectful and pleasurable as well throughout our lifetime's journey. Likewise, sex and food should not be overly indulgenced but with control and moderation. The Divinity Above gave us that power to consciously make choices for us to fill in our gaps as we grow time and time again. Sex and food brought up us here in this world. Without it, we are just an empty space but because we were born, we are filling up that space alive.

So stop hating .
Trans are people .

They already forego the pleasure of orgasm and climax .
They already paid the price to look like female and to join female pageants.
Give them a break .
Don’t judge .

They are vulnerable and sensitive to bashings , criticisms and cyber bullying like what you’re doing .
Last edited by Queen on Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen

Postby esperasave » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:56 am

Queen wrote:
esperasave wrote:

So stop hating .
Trans are people .

Give them a break .
Don’t judge .

They are vulnerable and sensitive to bashings , criticism and cyber bullying like what you’re doing .

You're mentation needs to be rebooted because you seems to be confused with situation. Yes, your fully oriented with names, place, time but one sphere your not is situations. I'm reorienting you again for the longest time period here in Misso that I'm not bashing, bullying, criticising if I have imparted my views and thoughts about them joining Miss U which is intended for biological female. They will be the subject for such if they will keep pushing and pushing hard to take up a space at Miss U. All the more that they will be vulnerable because joining Miss Universe is Que Horror even for biological female to experience. That's why they needed to be trained formally so that they are well prepared and can weaponized whatever challenges and issues that comes in their campaign. Transgender will not be in anyway increased their self esteem if ever they will join. It's a wrong notion and it's not even gonna increase their pride also. Likewise, it's wrong to say too that they've already paid the price by not experiencing orgasm or climax in sex by changing their gender identity thru surgery. It's their choice and whatever decision they've made, they should accept responsibilities that comes with it. I'm pretty sure, they've already made aware of those repercussions to the TGs before they undergo such operation. And once and for all, this is the most important aspect, never ever twist the mind and brain especially those people who are highly educated because, it will boomerang to you. Instead of seeing clear perspective about the world, the universe rather, you're kinda be blind folded to different scenarios and will be lagging behind immaturely as in like a lost puppy in the wooded areas of the neighboorhood. I know you're not a puppy but a humanoid like me.
Last edited by esperasave on Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave

Postby Queen » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:01 am

esperasave wrote:
Queen wrote:
esperasave wrote:

So stop hating .
Trans are people .

Give them a break .
Don’t judge .

They are vulnerable and sensitive to bashings , criticism and cyber bullying like what you’re doing .

You're mentation needs to be rebooted because you seems to be confused with situation. Yes, your fully oriented with names, place, time but one sphere your not is situations. I'm reorienting you again for the longest time period here in Misso that I'm not bashing, bullying, criticising if I have imparted my views and thoughts about them joining Miss U which is intended for biological female. They will be the subject for such if they will keep pushing and pushing hard to take up a space at Miss U. All the more that they will be vulnerable because joining Miss Universe is Que Horror even for biological female to experience. Transgender will not be in anyway increase their self esteem if ever they will join. It's a wrong notion and it's not even gonna increase their pride also. Likewise, it's wrong to say too that they've already paid the price by not experiencing orgasm or climax in sex by changing their gender identity thru surgery. It's their choice and whatever decision they've made, they should accept responsibilities that comes with it. I'm pretty sure, they've already made aware of those repercussions to the TGs before they undergo such operation. And once and for all, this is the most important aspect, never ever twist the mind and brain especially those people who are highly educated because, it will boomerang to you. Instead of seeing clear perspective about the world, the universe rather, you're kinda be blind folded to different scenarios and will be lagging behind immaturely as in like a lost puppy in the wooded areas of the neighboorhood. I know you're not a puppy but a humanoid like me.

Andame mopang sinasabe .

Just stop bullying trans.

Andame ng nag patiwakal because of cyber bullying.

Mababalik mo ba ang buhay ng mga taong magpapa tiwakal sa pagsa cyber bullying mo ?

Mag hunus dili ka bakla .

Suicide because of cyber bullying is very much real .

Hindi yan kathang isip lang .

Andame ng naging biktima ng cyber bullying.
Queen

Postby esperasave » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:11 am

Queen wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Queen wrote:
esperasave wrote:

So stop hating .
Trans are people .

Give them a break .
Don’t judge .

You're mentation needs to be rebooted because you seems to be confused with situation. Yes, your fully oriented with names, place, time but one sphere your not is situations. I'm reorienting you again for the longest time period here in Misso that I'm not bashing, bullying, criticising if I have imparted my views and thoughts about them joining Miss U which is intended for biological female. They will be the subject for such if they will keep pushing and pushing hard to take up a space at Miss U. All the more that they will be vulnerable because joining Miss Universe is Que Horror even for biological female to experience. Transgender will not be in anyway increase their self esteem if ever they will join. It's a wrong notion and it's not even gonna increase their pride also. Likewise, it's wrong to say too that they've already paid the price by not experiencing orgasm or climax in sex by changing their gender identity thru surgery. It's their choice and whatever decision they've made, they should accept responsibilities that comes with it. I'm pretty sure, they've already made aware of those repercussions to the TGs before they undergo such operation. And once and for all, this is the most important aspect, never ever twist the mind and brain especially those people who are highly educated because, it will boomerang to you. Instead of seeing clear perspective about the world, the universe rather, you're kinda be blind folded to different scenarios and will be lagging behind immaturely as in like a lost puppy in the wooded areas of the neighboorhood. I know you're not a puppy but a humanoid like me.

Andame mopang sinasabe .

Just stop bullying trans.

Andame ng nag patiwakal because of cyber bullying.

Mababalik mo ba ang buhay ng mga taong magpapa tiwakal sa pagsa cyber bullying mo ?

Mag hunus dili ka bakla .

Suicide because of cyber bullying is very much real .

Hindi yan kathang isip lang .

Andame ng naging biktima ng cyber bullying.

I understand that cyberbullying is already a great issue to tackle because of so many suicides happening in the world. As what Andrea Meza had said that we have advanced our technologies and our stereotyping had gone up also. That's the reason why Miss U had a topic about mental health so that we become strong in our mind and spirit if we ever encounter challenges and issues in our everyday life. It's not only the Transgender who are the victims of these circumstances, every demographics in the world. So let's work together to bring everything level up or square off in its proper perspective.
esperasave

Postby jhunz23 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:18 am

I hope she wins

I do not understand why other members of LGBTQ+ are the ones who nastily criticizes her. Shame on bullies!
If the state pageant allows it, then she should not be discriminated.
jhunz23

Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby hauteegirl » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:33 am

Would it be an advantage for transwoman to compete in sports???
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $

Postby esperasave » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:06 pm

jhunz23 wrote:
I hope she wins

I do not understand why other members of LGBTQ+ are the ones who nastily criticizes her. Shame on bullies!

We are not bullying or discriminate her/him. We are trying to help her/him realize her/his dreams without people raising their eyebrows and over reacting against her/him or the worst case scenario, laughing at her/him.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:07 pm

hauteegirl wrote:Would it be an advantage for transwoman to compete in sports???

No, it will just create a buzz.
esperasave

Postby Queen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:19 pm

hauteegirl wrote:Would it be an advantage for transwoman to compete in sports???

2019 400 m hurdles NCAA champion CeCe Telfer was not allowed to compete in the 2021 US a Olympic Trials because of eligibility requirements

Cece Telfer, champion transgender hurdler, ruled ineligible for US Olympic trials
Telfer's manager said his client would accept the ruling

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cece-tel ... pic-trials

Cece Telfer, a transgender woman who won an NCAA Division II championship in 2019, was ruled ineligible Wednesday to compete in the U.S. Olympic trials.

USA Track and Field (USATF) said in a statement Telfer failed to meet the World Athletic requirements to be eligible for trials. She had initially been on the list for Friday’s opening heats but an updated list Wednesday did not include her name.

World Athletics’ guidelines, released in 2019, stated that female athletes’ testosterone levels were at 5 nanomoles per liter or more were barred from events between distances of 400 meters and a mile. Telfer was readying to compete in the women’s 400-meter hurdles at Olympic trials.

USATF said it "strongly supports inclusivity and providing a clear path to participation in the sport for all, while also maintaining competitive fairness."

"If CeCe meets the conditions for transgender athlete participation in the future, we wholeheartedly back her participation in international events as a member of Team USATF."

"CeCe has turned her focus towards the future and is continuing to train," he said. "She will compete on the national -- and world -- stage again soon."

According to World Athletics’ rules, an athlete must stay below the threshold for 12 months. The organization said transgender female athletes can lower their testosterone level using an oral contraceptive pill, hormone therapy pills or having surgery to remove their testicles.

Telfer won an NCAA title in 2019 as a member of the Franklin Pierce University. She had previously competed for the men’s team, took time off, then competed for the women’s team.

"I love what I'm doing and I'm getting to live my truth and live my authentic life. I believe that this is my way of being the change that I want to see in the world. And I live by that every single day," she said in a blog post for Women’s Health last week.

Telfer told OutSports in 2019 she had no extra benefit in her races by being transgender. She said her height and the distance between hurdles were part of the disadvantages she faced. She said hormone suppression isn’t helping her either.

"So it’s crazy! I’m the crazy one, to be the weakest female, the weakest link in the chain, to be competing against the top ones. I should be fingered as the stupid one, for wanting to do that in the first place," she added.
Queen

Postby Queen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:36 pm

The case of Caster Semenya of South Africa is a different one .

She’s not a transgender but a female with high testosterone level .

She belongs to athletes with differences of sexual development (DSD) .

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/caster ... 00712.html

Caster Semenya falls short in latest attempt at women's 5,000m Olympic qualifying time

Double Olympic 800m champion Caster Semenya has once again fallen short of the Olympic qualifying time for the women's 5,000m.

The South African athlete ran 15:57.12 at the Sparkassen Gala in Regensburg, Germany on Sunday, well short of the 15:10.00 needed to qualify for the 5,000m event in Tokyo. Semenya has made two other attempts at the qualifying time in recent months, running 15:32.15 and 15:52.28 in April and May respectively.

Semenya’s agent, Jukka Härkönen told Yahoo Sports that she plans to make a final attempt at the time in Liege, Belgium, on June 30, although that event falls one day after the qualifying cut off date of June 29. Härkönen said he was confident Semenya would manage to qualify. ‘Liege will be her first serious race in 5000m' he said. “After that, we will know more.’

Although Semenya has achieved most success as an 800m athlete, she is attempting to qualify for the 5,000m due to new eligibility rules. Since a ruling from World Athletics came into force in 2018, athletes with differences of sexual development (DSD) who want to compete in distances from 400m to one mile must either take medication to reduce their testosterone levels or switch to another distance.

World Athletics says the higher levels of testosterone present in DSD athletes give them a ‘clear performance advantage’ in long sprint and middle distance competitions. Although Semenya has not revealed many details about her gender, she has been reported as having a condition called hyperandrogenism, a genetic condition that makes her body produce higher than usual levels of testosterone. When the new rules came into force, Semenya condemned them as unfair: 'I just want to run naturally, the way I was born. I am Mokgadi Caster Semenya. I am a woman and I am fast.'

Semenya has taken her case against the ruling to both the Court of Arbitration for Sport and the Swiss Federal Supreme Court, both of which have denied her appeal. In 2021 she went one step further and appealed to the European Court of Human Rights, attempting to qualify for the 5,000m distance in the meantime.
Queen

Postby Angela » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:06 pm

esperasave wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:
I hope she wins

We are not bullying or discriminate her/him. We are trying to help her/him realize her/his dreams without people raising their eyebrows and over reacting against her/him or the worst case scenario, laughing at her/him.

Guess what? She won Miss Nevada USA 2021! AND SHE IS A SHE, not a he! She is LEGALLY a woman, at least in the United States.
Angela

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:50 pm

Honestly, she is not my cup of tea. Some of her features are not femininely refined. She still has some manly features.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Angela » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:54 pm

manoypoe wrote:Honestly, she is not my cup of tea. Some of her features are not femininely refined. She still has some manly features.

You can say the same with biological women with facial hair, strong jawline and big bones. If she didn't say she's trans, I bet you wouldn't have given her a second look.
Angela

Postby manoypoe » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:42 am

Angela wrote:
manoypoe wrote:Honestly, she is not my cup of tea. Some of her features are not femininely refined. She still has some manly features.

You can say the same with biological women with facial hair, strong jawline and big bones. If she didn't say she's trans, I bet you wouldn't have given her a second look.

I can immediately see it. I am not into her kind of beauty but I have nothing against her.
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Return to GENERAL