Michael Cinco breaks his silence

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Postby Nand » Sun May 23, 2021 2:53 am

Source: https://normannorman.com

Nand
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Re: Michael Cinco breaks his silence

Postby hauteegirl » Sun May 23, 2021 2:57 am

disgusting Canada org
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun May 23, 2021 3:02 am

Imfernezzz, pang anim na thread na yata toh about Michael Cinco versus Nova Stevens and her Canadian team.

Natapos na Miss Universe pero talk of the town parin ang sunog niyong lola, tinalo talaga niya si Amanda at Rabiya at lahat ng kandidata kung media mileage ang pag uusapan.... Go Nova go go go to hill...
Tsarrrot =;)) :%)) =;))
Last edited by Virginia Dalisay on Sun May 23, 2021 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
You cannot please everyone and that’s OK!
ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun May 23, 2021 3:05 am

Mukhang ok naman yang blue gown ni Michael Cinco, ano problema ng ate Nova niyo at ng team niya? :-O @-) :-O
ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun May 23, 2021 3:25 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Imfernezzz, pang anim na thread na yata toh about Michael Cinco versus Nova Stevens and her Canadian team.

Natapos na Miss Universe pero talk of the town parin ang sunog niyong lola, tinalo talaga niya si Amanda at Rabiya at lahat ng kandidata kung media mileage ang pag uusapan.... Go Nova go go go to hill...
Tsarrrot =;)) :%)) =;))

Natawa naman ako sayo Virginia. Every thread talaga ginawan mo ng counting pang ilan, kaloka ka :%)) :%)) :%))
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Prozac » Sun May 23, 2021 4:36 am

"Virginia Dalisay wrote:
Imfernezzz, pang anim na thread na yata toh about Michael Cinco versus Nova Stevens and her Canadian team.
Natapos na Miss Universe pero talk of the town parin ang sunog niyong lola, tinalo talaga niya si Amanda at
Rabiya at lahat ng kandidata kung media mileage ang pag uusapan.... Go Nova go go go to hill..."

Because of the gravity of the Michael Cinco situation and its impact to the pageantry, Virginia
Dalisay will lose count. More of this content will sprout like mushroom especially if Miss Canada
Organization opted not to keep their mouth shut. The latest was they were challenging a Filipino
reporter to talk to them. It is just like washing their dirty linens in public.
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, watching TV
Message: Thank you for giving us pageant updates day in and day-out.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun May 23, 2021 4:42 am

@Prozac - pero napakalinaw ng message ng ate Michael Cinco niyo... wala silang mga utang na loob, libre na nga yung dress ni Nova Stevens tapos ngayon maninira pa sila... HOW DARE YOU este THEM... X( =O/ :%))
ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Sun May 23, 2021 4:58 am

Ano ba gustong mangyari ng ulikbang negrang ito? Tapos na ang Miss Universe noon pang May 7 di ba? Oh eh bakit may mga hanash pa silang ganito? X( =O/ X(

ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby Mona Lisa » Sun May 23, 2021 8:04 am

LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Sun May 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Nova Steven speaks up! :-O

Leila Lopez sumawsaw! :-O
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby lepi_butterfly » Sun May 23, 2021 1:25 pm

So, this is the reason why that Canadian (from Sudan) candidate failed to make the cut. Clearly, the judges were able to detect her hypocrisy and fake attitude. I'm not a racist, but her character is darker than her complexion. She tried to capitalize on the racism card, used the Filipino fans that supposedly bashed and made fun of her color, and created drama just so she gains popularity mileage. Shame on her. Salute to the judges for not allowing her to penetrate the top 21. She doesn't deserve it!
lepi_butterfly

Real Life Name/Nick: Lepi
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby AaronICK » Sun May 23, 2021 2:08 pm

lepi_butterfly wrote:So, this is the reason why that Canadian (from Sudan) candidate failed to make the cut. Clearly, the judges were able to detect her hypocrisy and fake attitude. I'm not a racist, but her character is darker than her complexion. She tried to capitalize on the racism card, used the Filipino fans that supposedly bashed and made fun of her color, and created drama just so she gains popularity mileage. Shame on her. Salute to the judges for not allowing her to penetrate the top 21. She doesn't deserve it!

If you analyze her strategy, it's very calculated.

She specifically targeted the Pinoy fans as the racist ones because Pinoys are the most passionate pageant fans. And what better way to stay relevant is to target those demographic. She succeeded.

And now, their team are still targeting a Pinoy designer just to put the blame on why they did not placed. And oh boy, they're dead wrong. They messed with the wrong people.
AaronICK

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby lepi_butterfly » Sun May 23, 2021 2:44 pm

AaronICK wrote:
lepi_butterfly wrote:So, this is the reason why that Canadian (from Sudan) candidate failed to make the cut. Clearly, the judges were able to detect her hypocrisy and fake attitude. I'm not a racist, but her character is darker than her complexion. She tried to capitalize on the racism card, used the Filipino fans that supposedly bashed and made fun of her color, and created drama just so she gains popularity mileage. Shame on her. Salute to the judges for not allowing her to penetrate the top 21. She doesn't deserve it!

If you analyze her strategy, it's very calculated.

She specifically targeted the Pinoy fans as the racist ones because Pinoys are the most passionate pageant fans. And what better way to stay relevant is to target those demographic. She succeeded.

And now, their team are still targeting a Pinoy designer just to put the blame on why they did not placed. And oh boy, they're dead wrong. They messed with the wrong people.

Exactly! It's really a good thing that she was not selected to be in the Top 21. And yes, they're messing with the wrong people. Pinoys will definitely fight back, and that's karma for them.
lepi_butterfly

Real Life Name/Nick: Lepi
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon May 24, 2021 9:04 am

manoypoe wrote:
ANOTHER TESTIMONY FOR MICHAEL CINCO
SANDRA SIEFERT, MISS EARTH AIR 2009

I was saddened to discover the recent accusations made against Filipino designer @michael5inco on social media.

Thus, being the very first beauty Queen to wear Michael on the international pageantry stage, I felt compelled to share what he is really like as a designer, and more importantly as a friend to our family.

My journey with Michael began back in 2009 when he dressed me in the unforgettable rainbow cascading Swarovski gown for Miss Earth. The gown had already been purchased by a buyer at $25,000 USD at the time, but to show his support for the Philippines and pageantry he found a way to send the creation all the way to Manila (including a fallback blush Swarovski gown) to a candidate he hadn’t even met in person (me)! Thanks to Michael Cinco, we bagged the best in Long gown award and I went on to win Miss Earth Air in that very same dress!

Little did I know, that was only the beginning... A few years later I visited Dubai and Michael was kind enough to warmly welcome me and take me to dinner where he also introduced me to important people in the fashion industry. One thing I will never forget is his concern for my safety; since I was alone, he made sure to personally bring me home because his driver had already left. Imagine THE MICHAEL CINCO driving you home in his Mercedes Benz! Unforgettable...

But that’s not all. When I brought my family to Dubai during another trip, Michael welcomed us to his atelier and even gave us a personal tour which included areas that are off limits to most people! Humbly, he then insisted that mom and Coco join us for dinner at one of the prime Italian restaurants facing the Burge Khalifa! He really makes an effort to make things special for everyone!

But beyond wearing his world class creations, fine dine dinners and genuine love for my family, Michael has been an inspiration and mentor in my pursuit of being a fashion designer. From connecting me to the right people, to seating me and my friends front row at Fashion Forward (including Amato and Ezra Santos’ shows), his support for me continues to amaze me...

Today, he would rather have me showcase my own design work at his events than wear his creations!

I have had the opportunity to work with many designers, but Michael is far different from all of them. There is a reason he is a world-class Filipino designer and I genuinely believe it is because apart from his obvious talent and professionalism, he is a honest, humble, unselfish, and above all God-fearing individual who actually wants to share his talents and blessings with those people he can reach.

This being said, I hope that those people who have hurt him with piercing words and false accusations apologize and mend things as I am sure Michael is kind enough to forgive you.

Let us be grateful for our blessings, and show our gratitude towards those who have helped us.

Michael, sending you much light and love!

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby Nand » Wed May 26, 2021 6:09 am

From the desk of Miss Universe Canada Organization.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF MISS UNIVERSE CANADA

We at the Miss Universe Canada organization are deeply saddened to read the recent negative online comments directed at us, the current Miss Universe Canada titleholder, some of our designer supporters and third-party organizations.

The Miss Universe Canada (MUC) organization appreciates the relationships we have worked hard to build and maintain with designers all over the world. Like any organization in the pageant business, we enter into agreements with designers, in exchange for products we provide exposure and recognition to their brand. We recognize the significant contribution they make, not only with beautiful couture gowns, but also financially with work hours, time and shipping costs that they absorb. Our designer partners are very important to us, we are always overwhelmed by the tremendous support and multiple design options we receive every year. As a result we do not commit to any specific design for any specific event; instead we collaborate with the reigning MUC titleholder, and based on her input and comfortability in each outfit we decide which outfit to wear at which event. As a result of that, we are not able to wear all of the beautiful designs sent to us.

We strive to ensure our designer partners such as Michael Cinco and Rian Fernandez are always aware of our gratitude for their tremendous support. However, based on recent online statements others believe that we as an organization are not doing as well as we thought. We will strive to do better going forward. We thank and appreciate our design partners tremendously for their ongoing support. We specifically want to apologise to Michael Cinco and Rian Fernandez for any damage these recent incidents have caused to them or to their brand.

The MUC organization works with many third-party supporters. Due to the active and busy schedule of the MUC titleholder, our third-party supporters help keep that schedule on track. They help us to ensure our titleholders arrive at meetings and interact with the public and different media outlets. They also sometimes work closely with our design partners to ensure the MUC titleholders will always look their best at different events. While we rely heavily on the collaboration efforts of our third party supporters, it is important to recognize, they are not official representatives of the MUC organization; and while we respect their opinions, those opinions are not necessarily the opinions of the MUC organization. If something is not published by the MUC organization directly, we ask that it not be considered an official statement from our organization.

We believe in, and strongly support the right of free speech for everyone; however, as a result of recent online comments, the MUC organization, the current MUC titleholder and other supporters have been receiving thousands of online messages filled with hate, racism and death threats. This type of behaviour is unacceptable, and nobody should be subjected to this level of cyber bullying, hate and violence. The MUC organization strongly objects to this level of abuse, and we refuse to partake in stooping to that level of ugliness.

The Miss Universe Canada organization is a collaborative organization valuing all the people we have worked with over the last 18 years. We continuously strive to provide the best opportunities each year for the annual MUC titleholders, and to maintain strong positive relationships with them and other third-party organizations and sponsors. We are always working to make things better year over year, and we thank you all for your continued support through the good and bad times. Thanks and love to all with beauty and strength. Michael Cinco Rian Fernandez.
Nand

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Wed May 26, 2021 12:00 pm

Nand wrote:From the desk of Miss Universe Canada Organization.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF MISS UNIVERSE CANADA

The MUC organization works with many third-party supporters. While we rely heavily on the collaboration efforts of our third party supporters, it is important to recognize, they are not official representatives of the MUC organization; and while we respect their opinions, those opinions are not necessarily the opinions of the MUC organization. If something is not published by the MUC organization directly, we ask that it not be considered an official statement from our organization.

So, parang sinabi ng MUC na 3rd party supporter lang yung Miguel Martinez at yung pinagsasabi at ginawa nung Miguel ay hindi official stament ng MUC... in short, hugas kamay at laglagan na... :D/ :D/ :D/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAUoNH6Sop4

Cge ate michael cinco, emote at kagat labi pa more sa mga photos mo, winner ka sa issue na itohhhh.
=;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Return to GENERAL