NO MORE MISS EARTH VENEZUELA

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

NO MORE MISS EARTH VENEZUELA

Postby MCUB » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:43 pm

ACCORDING WITH PPL THAT I KNOW THAT ARE RELATIVE ME VENEZUELA ORG. THE BIG PROCURER MR PRINCE JULIO CESAR IS NOT GOING TO CONTINUE WITH THE MISS EARTH FRANCHISE BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY MAD WITH THE RESULTS IN THE FINALS WHERE ORIANA DIDNT GET A SPOT IN THE TOP 20. THERE ARE BIG RUMORS HE’S VERY INTERESTED AND IN CONVERSATIONS WITH THE Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE FOR VENEZUELA. AND PROMISING A TV SHOW IN GLOBOVISION FOR NAWAT!!! Let’s see earthlings!! For now the ME VENEZUELA CASTINGS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL NOW!!! I think is time for ME FRANCHISE COMEBACK TO MISS VENEZUELA ORG. MANY FRANCHISERS ARE VERY MAS UNTIL NOW WITH CARROUSEL PRODUCTIONS AND ITS POSSIBLE THAT WILL NOT BE THE FIRST ND THAT BOICOT MISS EARTH FOR THE NEXT EDITION. On social media there’s a big promotion for boicot MISS EARTH as a major beauty pageant in the LATINOAMERICA REGION.

MCUB
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Miss Shady Colombiana
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2010
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Web Page
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Re: NO MORE MISS EARTH VENEZUELA

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:28 pm

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Arrogant Venezuelans! If you count all the Miss Earth winners the latinos are the one benefitting the most wins. They want to win every year. =;)) =;)) =;)) Next, they will boycott Miss Universe and Miss International. They would rather choose Grind Circus because the brain department is NOT a requirement. After all, it's just a superficial circus. Most Venezuelans agreed the exclusion of their girl this year because of her lacking preparation but their ND thinks she's good enough for any pageants in the world just because she's wearing VENEZUELA sash. :%))
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:04 pm

Oh, let them boycott. ME will still continue even without Venezuela or some other countries. There are 120 countries waiting to get in line for ME every year, it does not matter if some countries opt to pass for a year. Two years in a row Venezuela was not in the semifinals yet we saw countries like Belize and Cuba, placing in their absence.

ME does not need an egoistic ND. That kind of behavior is actually perfect for the circus pageant.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby PG Master » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:12 pm

Go ... :%))

Fed up of Julio. His selection style suits for the brainless warfreak pageant. >:)
PG Master
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estes
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby filipinoako28 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:02 am

I really really hope he drops the Miss Earth franchise. Choosing a weak delegate LATE and hoping for a placement?!? LoL. And yes, MGi is more his style.
He was NOTHING in the pageant scene. With the hype from Filipinos, he became a major player when he launched Miss Venezuela Earth as a stand alone contest in 2017. For sure the sore losers will be rejoicing with this latest stunt but for how long? Haven’t they learned that an attempt to discredit Miss Earth usually backfires? Where are the likes of Cesar Anel of Señorita Panama? Miss Golden Land Myanmar? Elidor Miss Turkey? All notorious for making a spectacle of dropping the Miss Earth franchise - now they were all left into oblivion.
I am actually EXCITED! If Miss Earth SURVIVED Osmel cutting ties, I’m 1000% sure it will survive PJC dropping the franchise. What achievement that PJC can even stand on? Right?!? NOTHING!
filipinoako28

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Financial analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby PG Master » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:53 am

I will be more surprised if Colombia drops it coz I really like Mr. Tobon. He might be hurt so much if that's the case.

But Julio? K bye. :%))
PG Master

Real Life Name/Nick: Estes
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby Jaishee » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:58 am

MCUB wrote:
ACCORDING WITH PPL THAT I KNOW THAT ARE RELATIVE ME VENEZUELA ORG. THE BIG PROCURER MR PRINCE JULIO CESAR IS NOT GOING TO CONTINUE WITH THE MISS EARTH FRANCHISE BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY MAD WITH THE RESULTS IN THE FINALS WHERE ORIANA DIDNT GET A SPOT IN THE TOP 20. THERE ARE BIG RUMORS HE’S VERY INTERESTED AND IN CONVERSATIONS WITH THE Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE FOR VENEZUELA. AND PROMISING A TV SHOW IN GLOBOVISION FOR NAWAT!!! Let’s see earthlings!! For now the ME VENEZUELA CASTINGS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL NOW!!! I think is time for ME FRANCHISE COMEBACK TO MISS VENEZUELA ORG. MANY FRANCHISERS ARE VERY MAS UNTIL NOW WITH CARROUSEL PRODUCTIONS AND ITS POSSIBLE THAT WILL NOT BE THE FIRST ND THAT BOICOT MISS EARTH FOR THE NEXT EDITION. On social media there’s a big promotion for boicot MISS EARTH as a major beauty pageant in the LATINOAMERICA REGION.

A certain date is just postponed. They're going to hold it on a later date.
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Orakulo » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:01 am

Sash factor is not a thing in Miss Earth and that's one thing that I like about them. They are not afraid to crown queens from countries with weak sash. The last two edition is a testament to that. They will crown the most deserving regardless of where they are from. Julio just lost his touch whether he admit it or not. He keep on sending the same Venezuelan prototype which is starting to get boring.
Orakulo
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Orakulong Bugok
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 2000
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Travel. Asian Cuisine. Boys Love Series.
Message: There's only one Earth, so we better start taking good care of it. Proud Earthling.

Postby Handsama » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:04 am

I’ll wait for further news because I haven’t seen any actual statement from Prince Julio that he is dropping the Earth franchise.

But Latinos ought to have realized by now that winning Miss Earth is no easy feat. That’s why even a top 20 placement is worth celebrating.

1. The owners have very little say over the placements and eventual winners as they abide by the judges’ decision. And the placements cannot be bought nor influenced by sucking up to the owner as we’ve seen in other pageants.

2. Unlike in other pageants where the Latinas tend dominate, Miss Earth gets very competitive women from all regions of the world. This year alone, Africa stepped up big time. Even the Middle East sent competitive delegates.

3. A threat of a boycott won’t work because the owners are highly principled business people. A drop in the number of participants from the Americas will only result in less placements for the region.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby filipinoako28 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:02 am

Handsama wrote:I’ll wait for further news because I haven’t seen any actual statement from Prince Julio that he is dropping the Earth franchise.

But Latinos ought to have realized by now that winning Miss Earth is no easy feat. That’s why even a top 20 placement is worth celebrating.

1. The owners have very little say over the placements and eventual winners as they abide by the judges’ decision. And the placements cannot be bought nor influenced by sucking up to the owner as we’ve seen in other pageants.

2. Unlike in other pageants where the Latinas tend dominate, Miss Earth gets very competitive women from all regions of the world. This year alone, Africa stepped up big time. Even the Middle East sent competitive delegates.

3. A threat of a boycott won’t work because the owners are highly principled business people. A drop in the number of participants from the Americas will only result in less placements for the region.

And it’s not as if it isn’t happening in other Major Pageants. I mean - how many times have they clapped at Miss World (understandable because they refuse to submit a proper and impactful BWAP) and Miss International (this is where they should be up in arms because it’s all about presentation. And yet they are left clapping?). But sure, bully and discredit Miss Earth.
This tantrum better be good. I’m excited to hear from admins with friends on the inside who are interested this year. I have heard of Osmel being relentless in emailing yearly and a certian confidential visit at the Carousel Mansions by one of their most recent Major Pageant titleholder. Teehee.
filipinoako28

Postby manoypoe » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:45 am

Miss Earth can be faulted and bashed of anything and everything under the sun except the integrity and fairness of its selection and judging process.

I am glad that they are showing the whole pageant world that they cant be bullied by NDs, other pageant and fans who have the illusion that they have the power over them.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby MCUB » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:38 am

filipinoako28 wrote:
Handsama wrote:I’ll wait for further news because I haven’t seen any actual statement from Prince Julio that he is dropping the Earth franchise.

And it’s not as if it isn’t happening in other Major Pageants. I mean - how many times have they clapped at Miss World (understandable because they refuse to submit a proper and impactful BWAP) and Miss International (this is where they should be up in arms because it’s all about presentation. And yet they are left clapping?). But sure, bully and discredit Miss Earth.
This tantrum better be good. I’m excited to hear from admins with friends on the inside who are interested this year. I have heard of Osmel being relentless in emailing yearly and a certian confidential visit at the Carousel Mansions by one of their most recent Major Pageant titleholder. Teehee.

OSMEL HATES MISS EARTH
MCUB

Postby elio » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:05 am

Miss Venezuela earth was stunning to me,surprise non placement but they always place and do well,no need to be that mad at miss earth.
elio

Real Life Name/Nick: elie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: football,tennis

Postby manoypoe » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:08 am

MCUB wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:

OSMEL HATES MISS EARTH

That was when the franchise was taken out of his hands and he was still in MVO. Now, he has notjhing so I am inclined to believe that he is sending feelers to Miss Earth.
manoypoe

Postby MCUB » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:14 am

manoypoe wrote:
MCUB wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:

OSMEL HATES MISS EARTH

That was when the franchise was taken out of his hands and he was still in MVO. Now, he has notjhing so I am inclined to believe that he is sending feelers to Miss Earth.

RECENTLY HE HAS MADE A LOT COMMENTS on SOCIAL MEDIA AND VIDEOS IN HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHY HE DID BOICOT MISS EARTH. I KNOW THAT HE DIDNT LIKED THE TREATMENT THAT ME VENEZUELA 2015 HAD IN VIENNA, AUSTRIA. ALSO HE SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT THE SPONSORS IN PREVIOUS YEARS WERE HARASSING SOME VENEZUELAN QUEENS. LOOK THIS COMMENT THAT HE POSTED ABOUT MISS EARTH 2022 ON THIS PRIVATE FAMOUS VENEZUELAN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT CALLED OSMI DE JESUS https://www.instagram.com/p/CllszLxugrc/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= THE FACT IS THAT OSMEL HATES MISS EARTH A LOT AND HAS TALKED A LOT SO BAD ABOUT THE CARROUSEL PRODUCTIONS AND GUYSSS!!! VENEZUELA HAS NOT GOOD OR A POSITIVE IMAGE ABOUT MISS EARTH CUZ PRINCE IS A FAMOUS PROCURER IN LATIN AMERICA. HE SELLS GIRLS!! WOULD BE VERY POSITIVE FOR CARROUSEL IF PRINCE DOESNT CONTINUE WITH THE FRANCHISE AND NEW MISS VENEZUELA ORG TAKE IT!

Last edited by MCUB on Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
MCUB

Postby manoypoe » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:21 am

MCUB wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
MCUB wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:

OSMEL HATES MISS EARTH

RECENTLY HE HAS MADE A LOT COMMENTS on SOCIAL MEDIA AND VIDEOS IN THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHY HE BOICCOT MISS EARTH. HE DIDNT LIKE THE TREATMENT THAT ME VENEZUELA 2015 HAD IN VIENNA, AUSTRIA. ALSO HE SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT THE SPONSORS IN PREVIOUS YEARS WERE HARASSING SOME VENEZUELAN QUEENS. LOOK THIS COMMENT THAT HE POSTED ABOUT MISS EARTH on INSTAGRAM. OSMEL HATES MISS EARTH A LOT AND HAS TALKED A LOT SO BAD ABOUT THE CARROUSEL PRODUCTIONS

I cant see the image yet but it is funny, if its true, regarding his complaint about sponsors when in fact he is worse than anybody else. He considered his queens as merchandise. Did he forget his scandals?
manoypoe

Postby MCUB » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:25 am

manoypoe wrote:
MCUB wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
MCUB wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:

OSMEL HATES MISS EARTH

RECENTLY HE HAS MADE A LOT COMMENTS on SOCIAL MEDIA AND VIDEOS IN THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHY HE BOICCOT MISS EARTH. HE DIDNT LIKE THE TREATMENT THAT ME VENEZUELA 2015 HAD IN VIENNA, AUSTRIA. ALSO HE SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT THE SPONSORS IN PREVIOUS YEARS WERE HARASSING SOME VENEZUELAN QUEENS. LOOK THIS COMMENT THAT HE POSTED ABOUT MISS EARTH on INSTAGRAM. OSMEL HATES MISS EARTH A LOT AND HAS TALKED A LOT SO BAD ABOUT THE CARROUSEL PRODUCTIONS

I cant see the image yet but it is funny, if its true, regarding his complaint about sponsors when in fact he is worse than anybody else. He considered his queens as merchandise. Did he forget his scandals?

DARLING! I edited the post
MCUB

Postby Prozac » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:47 am

The threat of boycotting Miss Earth is an empty threat, with no significant effect on sales, or its popularity.

A boycott is a form of consumer activism. And according to marketing experts ... boycotts rarely succeed
in hurting its target.

If Julius Caesar's purpose of a boycott is to inflict some economic loss on Miss Earth or indicate a moral
outrage because his candidate failed to place ... the allegations that he was playing sweet music with
Nawat (this has not been proven yet ... but if it is true ... the act is so juvenile, spiteful, and vindictive.
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Profession: Hospital Worker
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby FaruqHuda » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:37 pm

Prince Julio's complaints remind me of the Pinoys who called to boycott MGI because MG Philippines did not place in 2021! HAHAHAHAHA
FaruqHuda

Real Life Name/Nick: FaruqHuda
Date of Birth: 25 Jul 2001
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Construction worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: working out, gaming, watching pageants, eating

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:25 pm

FaruqHuda wrote:Prince Julio's complaints remind me of the Pinoys who called to boycott MGI because MG Philippines did not place in 2021! HAHAHAHAHA

Stop being an idiot! Fiiipino fans had been clamoring to stop sending to Grand Circus since time immemorial not just 2021.
hauteegirl

Postby Handsama » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:51 am

Osmel’s diatribe against Miss Earth started only after Carousel awarded the franchise to Alyz Heinrich. I still remember when he kept everyone waiting as to whether he will send a delegate to Miss Earth due to the economic downturn that also hit Venevision’s bottomline. At the risk of not having a representative from Venezuela, Carousel made a last minute decision to give the franchise to Alyz. Osmel’s bloated ego couldn’t accept what happened. That’s when he started dissing Miss Earth. Sadly it was also his huge ego, coupled with unscrupulous practices, that led to his eventual fall from grace.
Handsama

Postby filipinoako28 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:46 am

MCUB wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:

OSMEL HATES MISS EARTH

If he does, SOMEONE SHOULD TELL HIM TO STOP EMAILING CAROUSEL PRODUCTIONS. Unless he is schizophrenic. You might base that on what he says on TV but honey, I saw the email. Tell him to stop asking yearly. Then I will believe this statement. OK?
filipinoako28

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:36 am

Osmelita must be schizo
hauteegirl

Postby Handsama » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:48 am

filipinoako28 wrote:
MCUB wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:

OSMEL HATES MISS EARTH

If he does, SOMEONE SHOULD TELL HIM TO STOP EMAILING CAROUSEL PRODUCTIONS. Unless he is schizophrenic. You might base that on what he says on TV but honey, I saw the email. Tell him to stop asking yearly. Then I will believe this statement. OK?

Handsama

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:48 pm

Napaka self entitled naman nila.

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby antoine » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:08 am

It’s not just about holding a pageant.. their organisation hasn’t really proven that they have solid environmental programs in Venezuela .. they’re more concerned about make up and pasarela so maybe Miss Earth pageant is not for them
antoine
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 12 Jun 1984
Profession: Admin
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby Handsama » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:29 pm

The rumor posted appears to be false.

Handsama

Postby manoypoe » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:37 am

False alarm as usual.
manoypoe

Return to GENERAL